Sandy and Frank Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gods, honey, as I just said, you're wonderful. I'm really having fun with this and it's even better that I can share it with you rather than trying to bottle it up inside! I hadn't even thought of the panties until I ran across the box with my wedding gown when I was rummaging through my closet last week. I still had the box out and Frank saw it this morning and asked me to put it on to see what I looked like. I'm not sure how it would fit, but I'm tempted - what do you think?"

"Sandy, you wear, do or say anything you want! If I ever have any trepidations, I will tell you, but until I do, you, as I said, should just be yourself. Now, I assume that you did something this morning."

"Oh, yeah, we did quite a bit. It was..."

"Wait, honey. Sorry to interrupt but several people are headed over here. We're going to the next session together. I'll try to call you back after lunch."

"Ok, dear. Remember that Frank's coming over this afternoon. Bye, hon."

I did call when I finally got back to my room, but, by the time I did, Frank was back, so our conversation was somewhat limited. She told me that he had just arrived and that the two of them were in the living room and that they were involved in discussing some of the books they had to read. We talked a little while about my day and, as soon as we signed off, I quickly turned on the living room webcam and they were actually sitting there calmly discussing some writer's work - boring! However, just before I had to leave for the even more boring speeches at the annual banquet, I checked in again and, while they were still talking Spanish lit, Sandy had changed to a thin, silky robe and Frank was fondling her tits as they talked. It was obvious that their whole afternoon had not been boring!

I attended the banquet, ate the usual mass produced food, listened to the mind-numbing speeches and, finally, was able to get back to my room about 10:30 just as Sandy came into the bedroom alone, still wearing the same robe, and shut the door behind her. She went into the closet and came back carrying a box which, I discovered when she placed it on the bed, contained her wedding gown and associated clothing. She took the robe off and hesitating, looked over at the TV and quietly said, "I hope that you're looking and won't mind this!"

She reached into the box and pulled out a white garter belt and put it on, followed by sitting down and pulling on a pair of white nylon stockings and a pair of white shoes. Next was a white bra, commenting, "My breasts must be a bit bigger than they were - this is a little tight. Now what did I do with those panties last night? Oh, here they are." She pulled out a bouffant petticoat and attempted to fluff it up. "Damn, this has really been flattened out and won't hold my skirt out enough. Oh well." Then, the wedding gown, itself. I hadn't seen it since our wedding day and I, of course, had never seen her put it on until now. It undoubtedly had creases and certainly wasn't as crisp as it had been - it had lain in that box for years - but when she finally struggled into it, it and she were lovely. She had a hard time getting the zipper up and went into the bathroom to adjust everything and came out looking quite pleased. She went back to the box and discovered that she even had retrieved her garter and slid it up her leg. Finally, she lifted her veil out and put it on and looked much like the bride I had married.

"Looking at the TV again, "What do you think, honey? Do I look as good as I did then? I feel very good in it and it still fits perfectly. You said that you didn't mind, and the idea of my lover seeing, and maybe taking me, in my wedding gown really excites me! It's undoubtedly perverse but it really excites me. Damn, I hope that you're watching and will enjoy it too. Wait, I've got to know!"

She hurried over and got her phone and a few seconds later, mine began to ring. I looked at the caller and answered, "Yes, honey I'm watching. You look beautiful!"

"Oh Mack, thank you. I thought that you would be back at your room watching but I feel so much better knowing. I do look nice?"

"Honey, you look just as you did when we were married! Beautiful! Now go enjoy yourself. Put on a show! I love you!"

"I'll try. I love you too!"

12