Sandy Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our thought were all about a new start to our relationship...

The next day I entered the door at 8:30 am sharp.

Sandy was with her back to me, working the Keurig coffee machine.

I greeted her, "Good morning girl," and entered my office.

Sandy appeared at my door 10 minutes later with a piece of apple strudel and coffee.

I hardly noticed what she had in her hands...

Her chest was covered by a transparent beige blouse.

Underneath she had on a shelf bra with open nipples!

The view was out of this world!!!

The lady was sexy as hell. And she knew it!...

She leaned forward on my desk and asked in a seductive voice, "Sir, is there anything else that I can do for you right now, before I move to my office to work on Mr Leonard's needs?..."

I stood up, with my erect cock threatening to rip off my pants and walked to the front of the desk.

"Oh sir, I apologize for causing your... buddy such a distress. Would you like me to try and take care of your... issue, before I go to work?"

"Your idea sounds great. In fact it calls for a 'quid pro quo'. You raised my cock and I'll give you a raise too..."

Sandy chuckled, "I get the feeling that my workdays will be very entertaining and much less boring than I imagined when I started here..."

She moved toward me. Her freely swaying ample breasts were hard to miss.

Geez! Sandy was a walking sex doll (or a sex goddess?)...

She pushed me gently to sit on my desk and then knelt on the soft rug.

Sandy took her time undoing the belt and then unzipped my pants.

She pulled them down to my knees and smiled at my engorged tool.

"Sir, there is a scary monster in your briefs. Shall I free him or you think that I need to put a leash on him first?!..."

"In my opinion, touching him with your hands may be too dangerous, so I suggest that you do your best to calm him with your lips, tongue and mouth..."

"Sir, you are always right. I am afraid that I won't be able to accommodate all of it in my mouth, but I'll try..."

Sandy placed her palm gently around my sac and pulled it slightly down, dragging my member from it's upward to a frontal direction.

Now that it was staring at her, few inches in front of her pouty lips, Sandy gave it a lusty look and then kissed it lovingly.

My cock retracted slightly and a drop of precum appeared on it's tip.

"Sir, your boy is crying... Here, let me lick you," and her tongue tasted it.

She stared at my engorged member and whispered, "Baby, don't cry. I'll warm you up in my hot and wet mouth..."

Then she spread her lips widely and let the mushroomed head inside.

Her tongue licked my shaft as my organ started disappearing into her greedy mouth and then into her pharynx.

I held the back of her head for support, but it wasn't needed.

Her motivation and abilities were unmatched!

In less than 2 minutes my stiff prick was all the way down her throat!

She gave me a winning look and began bobbing up and down on it, making sure to suck it nice and slow on the way up...

WATCHING her fantastic oral skills was arousing, but FEELING it was another story!

I was approaching a tipping point faster than I planned...

"Girl, you are a wonderful cocksucker! I intend to shoot my semen deep inside you very soon. You be nice and swallow it all like a good woman should!"

She winked at me and continued vacuuming my member like a hungry slut...

I gazed one last time at her red lips wrapped around my shaft and milking me, before groaning loudly and depositing rope after rope of my whitish spunk in her mouth.

Sandy continued her sucking action, making sure to drain me completely before disengaging from my shriveling organ.

She smiled at me, opened her mouth to demonstrate the remains of my goo that was not swallowed yet. Then she inhaled it all in one big gulp.

"Sir, your semen tastes great! a tasty combination of oily substance with the right combination of saltiness, bitterness and sweetness!"

Sandy remained on her knees in front of me.

My hand caressed her hair, "Sandy dear, you are a natural! Who knew?... I think that blowing me on a regular basis should be part of your job description. What do you think?"

Her hands hugged my legs and she looked up at my face, "Sir, it will be an honor to serve you... Feeding me a delicious healthy meal sounds like a bonus to me... Thank you sir."

"Sandy, the way you give head is remarkable. How often you make your husband happy doing it to him?"

She lowered her head and whispered, "Before we got married I was a fairly naughty girl. I did all kind of 'bad things', so in the beginning of our engagement I thought that my husband would be happy if I blew him... First he prevented my head going there. Later on he let me 'try', but my lips barely touched his cock and he orgasmed. It happened several times that he prematurely ejaculated. After the 5th time he refused any further attempts of giving him oral sex. But HE was always happy to give ME oral sex..."

"Well Sandy, over here you'll be allowed... Let me rephrase it ENCOURAGED to do it often. I loved your heroic attempt at satisfying my needs. But I also think that it will be a major disappointment to mankind if you lose your unique skill by not using it often enough!"

"As I said sir, I'll be happy to oblige! You let me know when and I'll put it on my schedule as something that I don't HAVE to do, but ENJOY doing it..."

Sandy stood up, smiled at me and then observed her knees.

She bent down to rub her knees that got dust from the carpet.

Her full tits protruded like 2 flashlights in front of me.

My cock started stirring again...

Damn, this voluptuous lady was oozing sex!...

Sandy stood up and looked at me.

She caught me peeking at her magnificent orbs and grinned, "Sir, if you are tired and want to lean your head on my rack, that will be OK..."

"Sandy, we need to complete some real work today, so NO! But don't you worry. You were blessed with a divine body, that I intend to use in the coming days!"

"Sir, I struggled a lot before making up my mind, but once I was ready... You are the boss! In everything..."

"Sandy, it's too early to discuss all my ideas about your new... 'mission', but for now you may find it encouraging to know that my long term plans include your husband too. You see, having you as my assistant and a sub is one thing. However, the fact that you are married poses an inherent conflict, that I intend to solve one of these days."

She glanced at me with teary eyes, "Please sir, I don't want you to hurt him... He is a good man! And please don't push me to divorce him either. I still love him!"

"No silly goose. I don't want anything bad to happen to him or your marriage! But let's leave it for now and discuss my thoughts later on."

The rest of the day each one of us worked in his/her office, except for one more time that I was on my way to to the bathroom to pee and stopped by Sandy's door to ogle her impressive chest again.

She saw my stare, chuckled and returned to work on her assigned file.

The next day Sandy showed up dressed with a short tight black skirt and gray transparent blouse.

Her breasts were sitting on a red shelf bra.

I didn't like this color combination and blurted, "Girl, your red bra would fit better with red or pink blouse!"

"I am sorry sir... I don't have another blouse or bra here. I can put on my formal suit until the end of the day... Unless you prefer another option..."

"Let's see what you mean."

Sandy went to her office and came back 10 minutes later wearing the same blouse, but... no bra!

She jiggled her breasts suggestively and smirked, "Would you like me to be in the office dressed like this or..."

"Y E S!!!"

She chortled, "I thought so... By the way, if your boy starts reacting again, let me know."

In fact my pole began engorging the minute it noticed this gorgeous braless lady!

"Sandy, your body is disrupting my train of thoughts! This is unacceptable! Without a relief, my tortured organ will bother me all day long. Any suggestions?"

"Sir, since your boy gets too excited by my breasts... You might consider using them for your pleasure... if you know what I mean..."

"Sandy dear, I think that it's a very attractive idea! Titfucking you was something I fantasized since the first time I laid eyes on them..."

"Sir, what do you want to do?"

"Nothing for now. Stand where you are!"

I moved behind her and slowly lifted the front of her blouse, exposing her ample tits. The dark nipples were large and looked soft, but once my palms touched them, their size shrank and they hardened.

I removed her blouse and skirt and let them both fall on the floor.

Sandy remained standing with only her red tiny panties on. She was smiling.

I took one of her boobs into my mouth, licked it and then sucked on the hard nipple.

Sandy moaned and her hand pulled my head deeper into her flesh.

Her smooth large mammary tasted great!

My penis thought so too and was about to burst in my pants!

With one quick motion I removed both my pants and briefs, letting my prick breath fresh air. He was rock hard, aiming toward the ceiling.

"On the bed Sandy," I ordered.

She lied supine with her eyes focused on my fully expanded cock.

I moved to stand above her abdomen with my legs on her sides and slowly descended.

My cock landed between her fantastic tits, with the head extending slightly further up.

Sandy put her palms on both sides of the breasts and pushed them medially, creating the ideal tight tunnel...

I started pounding this narrow space. The feeling was awesome!

If I had to describe my feeling, I'd say that it was like being a king inside the valley of the queens...

Sandy's hands produced an optimal friction on my horny dick by her massive orbs.

As I was closing on my impending climax, my groans became louder.

Sandy started moaning as well!

Few moments later I erupted with my jets hitting Sandy on her chin and neck.

She did not cease pushing her tits together until I was done and rolled over to the side breathing heavily.

"Sir, it was fun," she said.

She collected the gooey liquid with her forefinger and licked it hungrily.

"Yum... Good source of proteins! Thank you sir."

I placed my hand on her panties-covered mound. It was very wet...

"Girl, you were good. You deserve a reward!"

I removed her panties, positioned myself between her thighs and dove with my face toward her exposed cunt.

I licked her nectar and then began fucking her pussy with my tongue.

Sandy's hands kept my head in place and she mumbled, "Sir, you are killing me..."

I inserted 2 fingers into her soaked vagina and rubbed her G area in a circular motion.

Whimpers from Sandy mouth became noisier and her body shuddered.

She was close to cumming! Her hands were furiously tweaking her nipples.

I added my thumb to the game by rubbing her puffy clit.

Sandy's body started convulsing and then I became temporarily deaf by a loud cry, that was probably heard all the way to Mexico!

Luckily I didn't have neighbors around...

We relaxed for a short time. Spooning.

The next four days Sandy and I were busy preparing a presentation for a large company based in New York. The representative who talked to me said that if we impressed 3 vice presidents, we'd get a contract for 3 years worth millions!

I made sure that all other works be delayed, so that we'd be concentrating all our brain power and skills on doing our best for this rare opportunity.

We had 10 days to put together an attractive proposal.

I was doing much of the initial planning and organizing the presentation.

Sandy got several assignments too, but overall she was less busy.

Consequently Sandy decided to help ME...

First she tried to make me pay attention to her by the way she dressed.

Her top changed every day. She found a way that her beautiful breasts were always visible. Her skirts were shorter than short and frequently, pentyless... The way she moved, swaying her hips sexily, became a distraction. My cock was not happy with only my eyes having fun. It wanted a piece of action too...

In the first morning, after ogling her half naked curvaceous body, I moved from my chair toward her.

Sandy's eyes were focused on my unmistakable tent, "Sir, it's my fault, I know... Is there anything I can do to make it go away?..."

"Yes girl. Bring me my coffee and then be my Monica L!"

Her eyes lighted up, "With pleasure sir. I'll be happy to bring you a drink and have a morning healthy drink too."

What can I say, people who never experienced having coffee while being blown by an expert... have missed one of the most intense life pleasures!

And knowing that the woman actually LOVED doing it was an additional aphrodisiac...

I sat down to sip my coffee and Sandy crawled under my desk, unzipping me and touching my prick lovingly, "Hello boy, it's nice to meet you again..." and then her lips enveloped my dick and showed me again her unmatched oral skill.

I couldn't hold more than 5 minutes before exploding in her hungry mouth.

Sandy swallowed my juice and then reappeared licking her lips, "excellent taste sir."

"Good girl. Now let me work."

"Joe sir, I'll go to my office and complete my assignments, but I need to know at what time you want your lunch."

"Why is it so important now?"

"...Because sir, I made lunch for you at home and I'll warm it for you when it's time..."

I stared at my sub admiringly. I have never imagined that one day I'd have a woman who's going to be a helper at work, a secretary, a cook and ready to satisfy all my needs... Including all my sexual fantasies!

"Sandy, before you go to your room, I wanted to ask you a question. What is the 'situation' between you and your husband since we started being more than an employer and employee."

"On the surface it's the same. Two evenings a week he goes to a friend to watch sports, usually it's a basketball game, and he arrives late. By then I am usually asleep. Other evenings we talk about work, weather, if we ever want to have kids, etc.

He is a good listener and whenever I need help with anything, he volunteers to do it or at least help. Sex is not his forte... I initiate sex about once a week and he is a willing participant, but he never tried something new or being aggressive. He always makes sure that I cum, although he occasionally does not. He lets me suck him, but he stops me before climaxing. Then he cums on my tummy or my tits and immediately afterwards he brings a wet towel and cleans me thoroughly... As I said, not a perfect situation..."

"Sandy, is tonight one of the times that he'll be out?"

"Yes. Why do you ask sir?"

"Because you were a good sub, sucking me like a pro and making me climax. I want to ravage your body before you go home and this time I'll make sure that you end up happy too."

She smirked, "Sir, do you want me to type a multi-mistake letter, so I'll deserve it, or it's a freebie?..."

"Sandy, you are becoming too naughty! By the way, I'd like my lunch at 12:30."

She smiled, turned her back to me, making sure to exaggerate her sexy hips movements and walked out.

Watching her glide out the door, my cock started stirring again.

I laughed to myself, 'This bitch really is a walking sex goddess...'

I was busy googling data about our competitors, comparing their successes with ours and assessing their evaluations by their customers vs ours. I made graphs and charts to display it in a clear and concise way.

The time flew by fast.

All of a sudden my office door opened and Sandy appeared carrying a tray with meat, potatoes, pickled beets and a chocolate pudding.

Even though the smell was savory, my eyes refused to focus on the meal.

Sandy was topless and her perfect tits jiggled from side to side with every step.

The food was only 2" below her mammaries...

Sandy chuckled, "Sorry I don't have my blouse on. I spilled something on it and had to clean it and put it to dry. Sir, if it bothers you, I can take the food back and return later. Properly dressed!..."

"That is OK. I'll take the meal now. However, you'll have to pay with your body later for arousing my cock at the wrong time!"

She winked at me, "Sir, I know that I misbehaved, but... can't you forgive my transgressions?..."

"I doubt it. If you continue interfering with my work, I'll make sure that later on only one of us will get HIS satisfaction! Understood?"

"Yes sir. I promise to be good and finish my work until you are ready for me..."

"That will be great. Now go."

I finished the first draft of our presentation at 4:40 with only minor pieces still missing.

I was happy that most of it was ready. We'll have several more days to add more information, find funny quotes and refine it further.

I called Sandy to join me.

She entered and saw me turn off the computer with the precious file.

"Sir, if you wish, we can look at it tomorrow and think how improve it, although I am sure that you did a great job!"

"Sandy, flattering won't help you. I still intend to take advantage of your voluptuous body. And I mean right now!"

"Sir, as your humble employee I am reluctant to say 'no'... You may fire me... I give up..."

I couldn't resist the urge to subdue her unbelievable figure.

I tore her blouse and ripped the shelf bra to expose her huge tits.

She just stood there with a smile on her cute face.

Then I removed her skirt and looked at her.

She was naked, standing on her 3" high heels shoes and laughed, highlighting her glossy red lips and bright white teeth.

"Sir, I get the impression that you are hungry. Sorry that my boobs have no milk..."

"Don't worry bitch, I am not hungry. I am thirsty and your nectar will be my appetizer!"

I laid her on the narrow bed with her legs sticking down.

I spread her legs wide and my face came to 1" of her exposed cunt.

Her arousal scent was easily felt.

I tasted the wet lips. They felt sweet with a mild tangy pleasant taste.

I lapped it loudly, revealing to her that I liked her taste.

Sandy started moaning.

She placed one of her hands on my head, trying to push my face into her opening, while with the other one she tweaked her nipple.

I removed her hand from her nipple and said, "You didn't get permission to move! Keep both your hands on both sides of your body!"

She whispered, "Yes sir..."

I continued munching on her cunt and then inserted 2 fingers into her pussy, gently massaging all around.

Sandy's breathing intensified and groans were heard every couple of seconds.

Minor shivering of her body told me that Sandy's climax was imminent.

I climbed the bed, mounted her legs on my shoulders and slowly inserted my engorged member inside her moist pussy.

Her hands pulled on my hips, accelerating my cock's penetration.

I stopped when the head pushed against her cervix and let her barely-used tunnel adjust to my expanded girth.

A minute later I whispered in her ear, "Girl, it's time to experience REAL SEX!"

Without further due I began pounding her wide open pussy.

In and out. In and out. Powerful strokes shook her body.

Her moans became very loud. To quiet her I inserted my thumb in her mouth.

Sandy sucked on it hungrily, but every now and then a shriek escaped her mouth.

I kept the pounding forceful and increased the speed as my fingers massaged her sensitive clitoris.

All of a sudden Sandy's body extended and then quivered erratically.

A loud cry bypassed the thumb in her mouth.

I continued fucking her tight hole for another 10 minutes, not letting her come down off her strong orgasm.

Watching her uncontrolled movements, the bouncing tits and her open mouth desperately searching for air was my trigger.