Sandy Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy selected red wine, Teddy went for champagne and I grabbed a beer.

While everybody was sipping their drinks, I looked at Sandy.

Her blue blouse was not sheer, but it was very thin and her nipples were clearly noticed... She was having on a light blue short skirt and blue high heels shoes.

She looked great!

Teddy's hair was carefully combed. He looked handsomeish... His tight shirt and tight pants looked good on his lean body. The shoes were new and shiny.

I gazed at Sandy, "Sandy, I see you everyday at work. You always look attractive, but very conservatively dressed. Now I realize that I actually underestimated your beauty!..."

She blushed, "Joe, you look nice too..."

I turned to Teddy, "Teddy, your wife is smart and beautiful. You are a lucky man!... Guys, let me show you the house."

I started outside, proudly demonstrating the large pool with the jacuzzi for up to 6 people and a small flower garden.

Then we entered the house and I guided them through 3 guest bedrooms & bathrooms, a spacious modern kitchen and back to the living room.

"Now let me show you my relaxing place." I led them to my bedroom and stood by the door.

Sandy entered first, "It nice. It's large but very cozy. I see that you put a large set TV and a Bose surround sound system..."

"Yes, I love to rest here with soothing music. I read, use my laptop and watch TV - all in this room."

I watched Teddy staring at the bed and said, "Teddy, I invested a lot in this comfortable bed. I bought the best mattress in the market. It's a Saatva! Try it and tell me what you think..."

He removed his shoes and carefully lied down. He sighed, "You are right. It feels very good."

"Sandy, why don't you also try it..."

She moved slowly and lied, bouncing from side to side, "This mattress is awesome. I may need one like this too, especially nowadays that my shoulders and back are hurting from sitting too much in the office."

I walked in her direction, "Why didn't you say something to me about it? I'll tell you what, let me help you with a minor massage. I'll go to the bathroom, bring the necessary equipment for a nice massage, you know, Argan oil, towels, etc. I'll be back in 5. Take off your blouse and lie down on your tummy."

Moments later I came back with massage oil, soft towels and warm water in a large bowl.

Sandy was topless on her tummy.

I poured some Argan oil on my hands and gently rubbed both her shoulders.

Then I moved to her upper back, relieving some stubborn knots.

She purred, "It feels good. Joe, if you ever decide to change profession, I'll be your first client..."

I chuckled, "My mother had a car accident years ago and I was massaging her upper body every evening for almost 2 months, so I became a decent masseur..."

My strokes gradually increased in strength and then my hands slowly moved from the center of her back sideways.

I was standing in front of her head and my massaging hands 'unintentionally' creeped to her sides, every now and then touching her side boobs. She moaned softly.

I peeked at Teddy. His eyes were mesmerized by the erotic scene. He was quiet.

As my palms were concentrating more and more on the sides of her chest, Sandy lifted her upper torso, allowing my hands access to her magnificent tits.

From the corner of my eyes I looked at Teddy again.

His eyes were following my hands.

The situation started to feel sexual and my prick began making it's move forward.

I gently massaged Sandy's breasts and tweaked her nipples mildly. She moaned again.

Now both Sandy and Teddy were aware of my intentions and neither one expressed an objection.

"Sandy, I think it's time to turn around and lie on your back..."

She didn't speak. Sandy slowly turned on her back with her fantastic tits in full view.

The nipples looked small and rubbery.

I whispered in a way that Teddy could hear me too, "Sandy, your breasts are magnificent. They are absolutely perfect! Teddy, again, I am so jealous of you! Being able to play with these 2 babies is every man's dream... Look at what it does to me..."

I turned my body sideways and he could see my huge bulge.

Teddy didn't talk. He licked his lips...

Suddenly I remembered the thoughts I had about him the other day. I'd check it later...

I turned back to Sandy, "Dear girl, do you like the touch of my hands, or you want me to stop here?..."

She whispered, "Don't stop please..."

"I'll be happy to continue massaging your gorgeous body, but my cock hates being confined to such a small space, especially now that his reaction to your sexy body made him expand further... Can you think of something that will relieve his suffering?"

Sandy glanced at Teddy. He was sitting speechless. His eyes were focused on... the tent in my pants!

Sandy signed and with shaking hands slowly unzipped my pants, making sure to avoid catching part of my foreskin in the process.

Once my cock was freed, it jolted up, proudly pointing to the sky.

I heard a loud sigh. But it wasn't Sandy. It was Teddy!

In spite of the dim light I could see his eyes widening when he noticed the size of my pole.

I knew then that the door just opened for me to continue...

"Sandy, exploring your alluring body has a major effect on my brain and consequently on my cock... Since it's all your influence, I think that you should help me take care of it. Any suggestion?..."

She moaned, closed her eyes, wrapped her palm around my shaft and began bobbing it slowly.

I gazed at Teddy. His eyes were focused on my cock and his mouth was open...

I continued manual assault on Sandy's nipples, now pinching them lightly.

Sandy's eyes opened partially and she observed her husband, who's eyes were still

centered on my erect cock. His hand was now very close to his groin...

Then her lips opened and she took the head in, licking it's lower part.

Gradually the visible part of my penis became smaller and smaller.

Once more than half of my cock was deep inside her mouth, she started sucking it.

I let her pull it deeper into her pharynx before starting to slowly to fuck her face.

Her head was directed toward me leaning on a pillow and her mouth widely open.

She just stayed there, letting me thrust my organ in. Whenever it was on it's way out her lips constricted around my tool and she sucked it...

Sandy's oral expertise was known to me for quite sometime. I mean, she was blowing me every morning... But this time it had a unique meaning. Doing it in front of her husband was a whole different story...

I stared at Teddy again. His hand was now on his groin, rubbing it lightly...

I caressed Sandy's hair and said, "Girl, your blow job is superb. If you continue your excellent oral work, I'll cum too early. Please take off your skirt. I want to see and admire all of you."

With my prick still buried in her mouth, Sandy's hands lowered her skirt and then she kicked it to the floor.

Her flat tummy was smooth to the touch with her pretty navel right in the middle.

My hand descended to her mound, bypassing her love button and touching her cunt lips. Droplets of her juices made it easier to insert 2 fingers.

Her body quivered and she groaned loudly.

Teddy was now massaging the front of his pants, sporting a bulge that was easily noticed.

"Teddy, please come here."

He stood up as if hypnotized and moved closer.

"Teddy, I don't want you to be out of the picture. Please take off your clothes!"

Again, as if in a trance, he slowly removed his shirt and then his pants, all the time alternating his stare between my cock and my fingers that were probing his wife's pussy.

His stiffy was long and nice!

"Teddy, come here and stand where I am now, while I move to Sandy's lower body."

He did as instructed.

His prick was now very close to Sandy's lips.

"Sandy, be a good girl and show Teddy how great you can make him feel with your experienced mouth!"

Sandy's mouth enveloped his rigid cock.

Suddenly Teddy looked around, as if he just woke up.

His hand held Sandy's head in place and loud groans escaped his mouth.

I was afraid that he'd climax any minute.

I pushed Sandy's face in the other direction, forcing Teddy's cock out of her mouth.

"Teddy, please lie down on your back near Sandy."

Without argument he did as told.

"Sandy, kneel on the bed by Teddy's head"

As she assumed the new position, I undressed completely and knelt by his head on the other side.

Now that Sandy and I were kneeling one against the other over Teddy's face, I kissed her gently, wanting him to watch us getting close.

Then I massaged her beautiful boob with my right hand.

With my left I grabbed Sandy's palm and placed it around Teddy's shaft, helping her moving up and down over it.

Teddy closed his eyes.

I moved slightly closer to to Teddy and French kissed Sandy, while still rubbing her tit.

At the same time I was slowly pulling both our bodies downward...

A moment later my hard prick touched Teddy's face near his lips...

Yes, it was intentional!

What will Teddy do now?!...

There was no reaction for several seconds... and then his tongue licked my underside...

YES! That's what I thought all along...

I pretended not to notice, continued playing with his wife's orbs and sucking on her tongue.

Teddy's lips gradually opened and gingerly kissed the head.

I let him taste me, as my hands roamed all over Sandy's upper body.

Teddy's mouth opened slightly wider and part of the spongy head penetrated in.

I kept kissing Sandy and then placed my palm on the base of my organ, directing and gently pushing it deeper into his open mouth.

He gasped as he realized that I was aware of his oral game with my dick.

My face disengaged from Sandy and I whispered to Teddy, "That's OK Teddy. Enjoy it."

Sandy, who's eyes were shut before, opened her eyes and gazed at my face, trying to understand what was going on.

With my eyes I hinted to her to look down.

Sandy glanced at Teddy's face and gasped loudly.

I shushed her with a finger over her lips.

I signaled to her to move down on Teddy and ride his erect cock.

She stood above his groin with her legs on both sides of his body and then slowly descended on his upward positioned pole.

She began riding him, initially in a slow pace and then increasing it.

Teddy moaned and his mouth opened wider, taking in more of my cock.

My hand moved to his chest and lightly tweaked his small nipple. He moaned again.

So he was one of those men who were sensitive to nipple manipulation! Good...

Sandy's riding became faster and her palm moved to massage her clitoris.

Looking at her face, she was already very close to an orgasm.

And Teddy too! His lower body was now countering forcefully his wife's up and down motion.

I had a decision to make... and fast!

I was about to reach a point of no return also!

Seconds later I made up my mind. It was was a big gamble, but I wanted to try it...

Teddy was the first to cum. His breathing became more rapid, his mouth sucked me harder and a muffled scream vibrated my deep seated cock inside his mouth.

As I was approaching my tipping point, I saw Sandy's body Shivering.

Her chest and head extended for a few seconds and then began convulsing wildly.

This was the last scene I was privy to, before exploding in Teddy's mouth.

I held his head in place as my seed was pouring down his throat.

To my surprise he didn't try to move away from my oozing cock...

He continued sucking me and swallowed every last drop like a pro!...

When I planned the encounter, I didn't imagine that all 3 of us would cum almost simultaneously. This was a much better scenario than I hoped for...

We rested for 10 minutes, before Teddy crawled out of the bed and went to the bathroom.

Sandy opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Sandy, you were awesome. Now the question is how will Teddy behave after everything that happened here..."

She whispered, "I have no idea..."

Teddy came out few minutes later and lied on his back again.

Sandy rushed to the bathroom with her cunt leaking.

Once she closed the door behind her, I turned to Teddy, "Are you OK?..."

He glanced at me as if trying to guess my opinion about him after everything that just occurred, "Joe, I have one question... How did you know?..."

I smiled warmly at him, "Teddy, I had multiple clues, but it really doesn't matter. I do not judge your preferences. Everybody can have fun enjoying doing whatever they like. Now this rule apply to a job, a hobby and sex. As long as one does not create an unsolvable dilemma to somebody else, there is no issue! There is nothing wrong with being gay or bisexual. But being married to a young lovely wife like Sandy, you have certain marital duties. The question is what would you like to do about it in the future."

Teddy thought for awhile before mumbling, "I don't really know. I love her as a person and a friend, but my sexual attraction to her is... limited. You seem to have more experience with relationships and... sex. What do you think I should do?"

"I cannot recommend something to people that I do not know enough about, but we can talk about it some other time, because Sandy may come out of the bathroom any minute. I suggest that you and I meet again sometime next week and talk it over. In the meantime, try to behave at home as before. One last question. What do you think about this encounter?"

He laughed, visibly embarrassed, "I agreed to join Sandy, because I thought that I owed my wife at least one try to make her happy. I was very skeptical and was almost certain that it would be my first and last threesome with her. Surprisingly, I enjoyed it... I got horny seeing you dominating my wife so easily. I became more aroused by your body, especially your big dick... and when you tempted me to suck it... Your plan to make Sandy ride me, while I blew you was a very exciting one and my orgasm was much stronger than usual..."

"Teddy, thank you for the compliments. As I said, let's talk in the next few days, when Sandy is not around. Here is my phone number. You can either call or text me the place and time."

Seconds later Sandy came out of the bathroom. She was naked with a towel wrapped around her hair. Her face was reddish and radiant. Afterglow...

She looked at us, "I feel great! How are you guys doing?"

I glanced at Teddy, "I am doing fine. I think that both of you were wonderful partners, considering that it's your first threesome. Teddy, what do you think?"

"It was a unique experience... I definitely didn't suffer. The atmosphere was very erotic and I came harder than before... There were moments that I will probably remember for a long time..."

Sandy looked at him lovingly, "Teddy honey, I love you and I am happy that your experience was overall positive. It may be too early to discuss it now, but sometime in the future we'll see where we go from here..."

"Guys, I have a lot of food if you are up to munching on something. And of course drinks. Interested?"

Sandy chortled, "I don't think so, but thank you anyway. I think that Teddy and I should go home and rest. Joe, thank you again for showing us new fun things in life and I'll see you Monday at work."