Sandy Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited patiently for Sandy to regain full consciousness and open her eyes.

She stared at me silently.

After what felt like an hour she mumbled, "Sir, I am not sure if you are God or Satan, but your sexual prowess is beyond my understanding... I have never ever even imagined that my body is capable reaching that height! I was in another world. I thought that I was addicted to drinking your seed, but you proved me wrong. Sex with you is clearly out of this world! I have only one minor comment... How do you expect me to sit on my abused butt tomorrow evening in the restaurant?..."

"Good question my dear. Once we are there, I'll ask the waiter to bring me a pillow, so you can sit on it. If your husband asks why you need it, you can say that your chair is too low or that sitting in the office for many hours made it uncomfortable to sit on the restaurant chair... In any case I hope you learned an important lesson. ALWAYS be nice and obey my instructions!"

"Sir, you are my Dom and my duty is to serve all your needs and requests, but recalling the best climax I ever had in my life may push me the other way... inadvertently of course..."

I laughed, "Such an insatiable slut... Go home now. I'll text you the name of the restaurant and time. We'll meet there."

I drove home and sat by the TV, totally spent.

The unbelievable hungry creature was a walking sexual human being! How can her husband be so indifferent to her charms?!...

I checked on line and finally found a restaurant that got 4.5 stars by yelp, had good selection of fish and 5 types of salad. I reserved a table for 3 the next day at 7:30 pm.

I fell asleep soon after

Ch 4.

On Saturday I woke up late, still remembering Friday's rough encounter with Sandy.

How would she feel to be with both her husband and Dom/lover?...

Well, enough about it now! I'd find out in the evening.

I spent the day working in the garden, doing some errands that I postponed several weekends already and then watching a sports channel on TV.

I checked the results of NBA games lately, knowing that Sandy's husband was an avid NBA watcher.

By 7 pm I was shaved, had on a clean pair of jeans and a nice shirt.

I was ready to leave.

The drive took 25 minutes. They were not there yet.

I introduced myself to the receptionist and she led me to a nice corner table.

I waited 10 minutes and then I saw the couple being guided toward me.

Sandy looked beautiful. She was properly dressed... unlike her looks at work lately.

Her husband was about 6' tall, handsome and fairly skinny.

What was unexpected was the way he chose to appear.

His hair was carefully arranged to look casual. He had a single earing on his left ear. The pants were too tight and his shoes were shining...

I wandered whether he was metrosexual...

I kissed Sandy's hand and blurted, "Sandy, it's nice to see you first time out of work. You look very nice."

Then I extended my hand to her husband, "Hi, I am Joe. Just to let you know, that if your wife comes home overworked and says that she hates me, I have an alibi..."

His laugh was contagious, "Joe, nice to meet you. My name is Lance, but my dear wife calls me Teddy. I guess she refers to me as being her Teddy bear... Anyway, she never complained about you yet and she says that you are a good and considerate boss. Are you?"

I smiled at the couple, "Don't ask me, I am biased. According to my mother, I am the best in everything I touch, but the last time I was talking to my math teacher, he suggested that I'd better consider shoemaking or painting houses rather than business..."

Sandy chortled, "Teddy, don't believe a word he says. From the first moment I met him, he underestimated his abilities. We are here tonight because he got a $2,000,000 contract, remember?..."

I looked at Sandy's husband, "Tell me, how do you want me to call you? Lance or Teddy?"

"Joe, it really doesn't matter to me. You choose."

"So if it's OK with you, it will be easy, at least during the dinner, if everybody calls you by using the same name. So Teddy, I heard that you like basketball games."

Teddy stared at Sandy for a moment and then mumbled. "Yes, twice a week I and friends watch NBA games. I follow especially the Golden State Warriors games."

"I am less into basketball, but I still remember that Curry and Green play on that team. They won several championships. Remind me, who are the other good players they have? I think that one of their best players was having health issues... It was Clay... something. What's his name?"

Teddy looked me in the eye for several seconds and then sighed, "Sorry, his name escapes me... I'll remember it later. So how were you guys able to get this lucrative contract?"

"Well, much of the excellent work was done by your lovely wife. Without her I probably wouldn't get it."

Sandy chortled, "Teddy, take his words with a grain of salt. He is trying to be nice, but he exaggerates my role in the company's success."

The waiter arrived and gave us the menus.

I decided to be a good host and let them choose first. Teddy ordered a cranberry shrimp salad followed by Mahi-Mahi with butter and lemon. Sandy selected Lobster Bisque soup and then shrimp cocktail.

Well, if everybody was into seafood, I decided to follow. I told the waiter to bring me clam chowder soup and to follow, baked Grouper with parmesan.

The food arrived earlier than I thought.

My chowder was tasty. I looked at my two guests.

Sandy and Teddy both seemed to like their choices.

I wanted Teddy to feel that he wasn't a third wheel, so I tried again, "Teddy, the Warriors are near the top of the table now. Who are they playing next?"

Teddy again gazed at me strangely, "Sorry, I don't recall now, but once I am at home I'll text you."

Something in my head started bugging me. Did Teddy try to avoid talking about basketball? Was he threatened by my questions?... Well, I'd stop.

I turned to Sandy, "Yesterday you told me about pains in your lower back. Do you feel better now or you want me to ask for a pillow?"

Sandy blushed and whispered, "It's OK now sir."

I looked at her and laughed, "Teddy, your wife is a wonderful employee. She really is. However, she is very shy."

Teddy glanced at Sandy, "Dear, if it hurts I'll be happy to bring you a good cushion."

The reddish color of her cheeks intensified, "Teddy, thank you, but I don't want it."

We were interrupted by the waiter, who brought our main course.

The grouper was baked perfectly.

Sandy smiled and said that her shrimps were awesome. She encouraged Teddy to add this restaurant's name to his favorite seafood restaurants.

A nice grin decorated his face, "Of course dear."

I asked the couple if they were interested in coffee, alcoholic beverage or dessert, but Teddy said 'no' and subsequently Sandy refused too.

I said, "Guys, this was supposed to be a celebration following our successful bid for a lucrative contract. We cannot even raise a glass of wine for 'cheers'... OK, I won't complain, after all it's cheaper for me..."

After dinner I kissed Sandy's cheek and said to Teddy, "It was nice meeting you. I hope to see you guys again soon."

While driving home, I started having some suspicions about Teddy.

Something didn't feel right... He was very handsome, almost pretty... the way he was dressed... remembering nothing about his favorite sports team...

Was he?... But it can't be!...

I couldn't fall asleep for more than an hour.

And then I had an idea. A deviant one...

On Monday Sandy greeted me with her usual cheerfulness and barely clothed top.

I was sitting behind my desk, but she already knew that her appearance would steer my cock

"Sir, I'll bring you the coffee. But first tell me, what did you think about Teddy?"

"I thought that he was a handsome guy and would do a lot for you, which is good for a successful marriage. However, I do not understand why his libido is below par with a partner that every other man I know would be happy to have sex with 3 times a day..."

"Sir, from the beginning he told me that sex is less important for him than love and friendship. He is so handsome and so attuned to my other needs, that I almost gave up on the thrill of intimate relationship. He may be less rough than other man, but he is so considerate, that my best friend suggested to stay married to him and... look elsewhere for my other needs... Then I found you. You are exactly the opposite. You are also handsome, but in a more manly way. You know how to control me and expose my submissive nature... I love everything you did with me till now, including the ways you punished me... Sir, I talked too much. I'll bring you your breakfast with fresh coffee."

Ten minutes later she came back with a tray. The smell of coffee, toast and scrambled eggs with bacon was overwhelming. My caged cock was forgotten and I began munching on my hot and tasty meal.

Sandy initially gazed at me and smiled seeing my hungry reaction to her kitchen masterpiece. Then she bent down under the desk and unzipped me.

"Sir, the whole weekend I missed your special nectar. I felt the need... How did Tom Cruise said it in Top Gun, 'need for seed' or something similar... need to have my newly found healthy drink. I even tried to tempt Teddy to let me suck him to completion, but he refused... again."

My prior weekend suspicions creeped up again...

"Slut, go ahead and milk me. After you are done, I want to talk to you."

After getting used to have sex with Sandy multiple times a day, whether oral, vaginal or anal, not emptying my balls for more than 2 days was difficult than I thought.

My horniness overcame my will to prolong the enjoyment of her wet soothing mouth and I exploded down her throat in record time.

Sandy licked the residual drops of my shaft and smirked, "Sir, I think that your personal factory produces too much savory juice. It is my opinion that you need to cum at least once a day, including weekends..."

"Sandy, you may be right, but we'll talk about it later. I want to discuss another subject with you. You may feel uncomfortable talking about it, but I think it's worth a shot."

"What is it sir?"

"I want to have a threesome with you and Teddy."

"Sir!... What are you saying?!..."

"I was thinking about it over the weekend and I think that if we have menage a trois, you may discover new things about Teddy..."

"But sir, if he is reluctant to have sex with me, what makes you think that he will agree to do it with both of us?..."

"Sandy, you convinced me that he wants you to be happy in your marriage, even though he is reluctant to cum in your mouth. I suggest that you hint to him, that you want and need more adventurous sex. You don't want to cheat on him, so a threesome could be the best compromise..."

"Sir, don't you think that if I push him too hard he'll ask to divorce me?"

"Sandy, my guess is that if he wanted to divorce you, he would have done it long ago. I do not want to go into details, but I have a hunch that with the proper persuading he might agree to try it. Listen, next time when you try to seduce him and he seems reluctant or less cooperative, suggest to him a threesome with another man. He will be surprised and try to convince you against it, but I recommend that you stick to your guns, even cry if needed and tell him that you need physical intimacy more often than he offers these days. You love him and want to involve him in such an intimate act with another man... In fact, when there is another man in the room, it will allow him to be less active, or even just observe. But the big advantage is that YOUR needs are met without doing it behind his back..."

Sandy hesitated, "Sir, I can try, but I doubt that he'll take this idea seriously..."

"Do you want us to continue our special relations for years to come behind his back? Did you consider what will happen if he finds out about us? He may divorce you...

I suggest that you ask, beg or cry, but try to tell him that he has nothing to lose. If he doesn't like it, he won't have to ever do it again. On the other hand, if he agrees to try it, he may ask you to choose a man. Your response should be that except for me you don't know anybody well enough or attractive enough to think of him in a sexual way. He may then inquire how do you know that I'll agree participate rather than fire you and find another assistant, who's less sexually oriented. Your answer should be that every now and then you saw me ogle you, but when you stared at my eyes, I was embarrassed and lowered mine. Again, Sandy, give it your best try and we'll go from there."

Reluctantly she responded, "I see your point. I'll try, but I do not promise success..."

"Good enough! I want you to understand in a positive way what I am about to say now. I will not have sexual intercourse with you until you mentioned to Teddy my suggestion. I think that every time we have sex here in the office, you arrive home drained and less inclined to talk about sex with your husband. But if you won't get your desired pounding, you'll be hungrier and more persuasive in your talk with him."

"Sir, unlike your prior disciplinary methods, this one is a real punishment... I'll try..."

In my mind I decided to give Sandy 3 days before inquiring about my proposition.

The next day Sandy behaved normally - Offered breakfast, sucked me and completed her assignments. However she didn't mention a discussion with her husband and she didn't try to seduce me to use her body.

The next day Sandy acted the same, although she seemed to be more uptight...

On the third day Sandy entered my office with a big smile, "I did it sir!"

"Good. Let me have my breakfast first and then tell me all about it."

She exited with her hips swaying happily. I heard her whistling a famous song.

I didn't know she could whistle...

After our 'mutual breakfast', my cock returned to it's normal resting size and I was ready to listen.

"Sir, on the evening after your surprising suggestion, I had no clue how to mention it to Teddy. But he was with his friends watching basketball anyway. I was alone in the house and had time to think it over. After 2 hours I came up with something. The next evening I tried to hug him in bed, but he said that he was tired. I told him that I was trying my best to be a good wife, but he was not cooperating. Then I mentioned to him that you heard about my 2 evenings a week being left alone in the house and offered to ENTERTAIN me on these evening. I said to Teddy that I blushed and didn't answer. Then Joe said that entertaining both of us could be even better. I asked Joe if he ever participated in a threesome and he replied that he did it few times before. I inquired Joe about the experience and he was very enthusiastic, saying that with the guidance of one experienced partner, a threesome is almost always a great experience. I stopped there and waited for Teddy to tell me his thoughts. He simply said to let him think about it for 24 hours. The next evening he said that he would agree if the details were favorable, on condition that if he didn't like it, I would never mention it again. So to cut the story short, he agrees in principle!"

"You see girl, when you are highly motivated, you are at your best!"

"Sir, may I ask for a reward then?"

"What do you want?"

"I want to be your private slut! I wish to feel your body against mine and your boy digging inside me until I lose it..."

I chuckled, "OK slut! You earned it fair and square. Now take off all your clothes and keep your high heels on. Go sit on the sink with your legs spread and wait for me!"

She whispered, "YES SIR! I love everything you do to me sir..."

For the next 45 minutes Sandy was my ragdoll.

She sat on the sink with her legs on my shoulders, as I shoved my rigid pecker into her moist pussy in and out, just getting warmed up.

Gradually we both got more aroused.

I disengaged, stood her up, turned her around facing the mirror, bent her back and forced her legs sideways.

I pulled her hair, ordered her to watch the mirror and penetrated her cunt again.

I held her waist and drilled into her using all my strength at an average speed of a new Ferrari.

Both Sandy and I were horny even before we started. The fast & furious pounding was the last straw. Both of us climaxed together making noises like attacking zombies...

It was a rough session at high intensity.

When it was over, I was wondering to myself how many more years I would be able to continue at this high energy sexual life...

Sandy didn't think about it - She was just resting with her face displaying an afterglow...

We were doing very little work that day. For some reason we didn't have much to do.

It was a good thing, because I was thinking about the best way to initiate a successful threesome with Teddy...

At 3:30 pm I showed Sandy some details and asked her to talk about it with her husband.

The main points included the time - evening on a Saturday, location - my house, background - dim lights, soft music. Clothes - Sandy braless, a front button blouse, panties, a short dress, 3" high heels shoes, red hot lipstick and no jewelry. Teddy and I with no underwear, long pants and a shirt. Food & drinks - I'd make sure that there are snacks, salads, fruits, some alcoholic beverages including a special cocktail and cold drinks.

I also told Sandy that she and Teddy should drink a glass of alcoholic drink at their house BEFORE they drive to my address in order to feel more relaxed in the beginning.

I kissed her lips softly and sent her home.

The next day Sandy said that she had a long talk with Teddy. Initially he tried to avoid the subject all together. When she insisted, he suggested to wait few months. She begged him and pretended to cry and then he agreed to the next Saturday, reminding her again that it was a one time confidential adventure. She hugged him and told him that she loved him for doing it for her, even though she believed that he was likely to enjoy it too. His answer was as expected, "My love, I don't need it, but I love you and I agree to do it for you. I promise to do my best and not destroy your fun." Sandy thanked him.

Until Saturday we had 3 more days.

I wanted Sandy to be 'hungry' on Saturday, so I told her that I was not going to do anything that allowed her to cum until the important day. And no masturbation either!

She begged me to at least let her suck me in the mornings, "It helps my energy during the day, pretty much like energy drinks, but with better proteins..."

I wasn't worried that I'd lack stamina on Saturday and agreed.

By Friday both Sandy and I felt the rising tension.

We left work early.

Ch 5.

On Saturday I made sure that everything was ready for the encounter.

In the bedroom soft music was heard in the background. The room was dimly lit with several candles, that were placed in strategic areas.

A couple of ashtrays had in them wrapped condoms, KY jelly and a variety of sexual accessories.

The room had 2 chairs on both sides and a love seat.

The bed itself was a comfortable king size and was covered by sheets and few soft pillows.

A tray on one of the dressers had multiple alcoholic drinks - Red and white wines, whisky, champagne, cherry brandy and beers.

Toward evening I shaved, showered and dressed up with a new short sleeve white shirt that enhanced my tan and strong upper body muscles. A pair of fit jeans and sneakers and... I was ready.

I was barely done and I heard the door bell ring. They were here!

I opened the door and kissed Sandy on the cheek, "Guys, nice to have you as guests in my house."

I extended my hand to Teddy, "Nice to see you again Teddy. What would you like to drink? Afterwards I'll show you my house."