Sandy Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seconds later my cock spewed tons of spunk into her cunt.

I wasn't sure that she was aware of my climax due to her unconscious status...

I pulled my deflating prick from her pussy, watching the entrance leaking drops of mixed fluids on the mattress.

I made sure that Sandy didn't fall sideways.

Her body began relaxing.

I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself before returning to my office.

Sandy lied on her back with her eyes shut.

I caressed her hair softly, "Are you still alive?!..."

With her eyes still closed she whispered, "Barely. But... I feel good."

Ten minutes later she opened her eyes and looked at me, "You are so strong! At one point I wasn't sure if you wanted to fuck me or kill me..."

"Girl, I doubt that I'll ever try to kill you, because then I won't have the world sexiest body at my disposal for next time!"

She chortled, "Sounds good to me, sir."

"Sandy, you need to go home now. If you are too weak, I can drive you home. By the way, if our upcoming presentation is successful, I thought that we can celebrate it in a good restaurant. I mean you, me and... your husband. What do you say?"

She hesitated, "I am exhausted, but I'd rather drive home myself. About the restaurant, is it a smart idea?..."

"I think so. I'd like to meet your husband and talk to him with you around. Of course you'll present me as your employer, nothing else."

"Please, let's think about it some more. I want to be prepared for potential questions or comments coming from him about it..."

"I agree. Now tell me again, Are you good driving home yourself?"

She laughed wearily, "I am tired mentally, but surprisingly my body feels very charged... I'll be OK. See you tomorrow sir."

The next morning I was awake at home since 6 am, thinking about ways to enhance our presentation and figured out 3 areas that I could emphasize our advantages vs the other business consultants. I was anxious to include the new data in the presentation when Sandy showed up.

I arrived to the office at 8:20, ready for work.

Except for shiny red high heels shoes and a set of tiny diamond earrings, the only thing she had on was my breakfast on a tray of with fresh brewed coffee...

I wasn't sure if my wide open mouth, the lusty stare, or my hard bulging organ revealed to Sandy my feelings, but she smiled innocently and said, "Sir I am sorry to appear like that, but I felt too hot while preparing your breakfast, especially after remembering the way you manhandled my body yesterday... If my nude body is not to your liking, I'll grab a sheet from your bed and cover it up..."

I laughed and said softly, "Sandy, you are the sluttiest gorgeous woman I've ever met! And thanks for the breakfast."

I sat down behind my desk and began sipping my coffee, when I saw Sandy descending under my desk to... relieve me of my wood.

I heard her whisper, "Boss, it's my fault. I'll be happy to take care of your minor inconvenience. Sorry sir, I meant huge 'thing'..."

Well, most people are familiar with 'bed & breakfast', but trust me that 'blowjob & breakfast' is much more pleasurable...

'Sandy's special' was at it's best.

Her insatiable mouth sucked my cock like an unrelenting Hoover.

I almost choked on my omelet as my orgasm started.

I drowned Sandy's throat with a large amount of my white stuff.

She swallowed most of it as it came and gargled the rest before downing it too.

"Thank you sir for allowing your bitch to have YOUR SPECIAL..."

"Sandy, if you continue distracting me, we'll never finish our project and lose a lot of money. If it happens I'll be angry and punish you harshly!"

She smirked, "Sir, I'll go to my office and work on my new assignments. But if you think that I deserve to be punished for ANY reason, I'll be... happy to suffer..."

I looked at her, "Sandy, I am still in awe. What good deed did I do that god blessed me with the prettiest, sluttiest most perfect woman ever..."

She blushed, "Sir, I am your genie, who came out of the bottle. Your orders are my command and... pleasure!"

"Good answer! Now go to your office and work on these 3 items." I pulled a piece of paper where I scribbled 3 subjects to find references to and supply additional information.

Sandy licked her lips seductively, "Sir, I'll probably finish all 3 by noon. What shall I do if I feel like a dessert later on?!..."

"Geez! You are a hungry bitch aren't you?"

"No sir. I am a thirsty bitch. I think that I am becoming addicted to your tasty cum... My husband never let me taste his, so yours is the only one I drink these days... And after yesterday I may have to spare some, so you can use my other orifices for your pleasure..."

"Sandy, as you noticed, I am still young enough to be able to have erection and use it AT LEAST two times a day, may be more. And one more thing. Over the weekend I thought about your oral fixation and found a nice temporary solution."

I pulled from my briefcase an adult size pacifier, "Sandy, as of now, if your pretty mouth is not used for talking, eating or sucking, I expect to see you with this pacifier between your luscious lips!"

"Yes sir and thank you for thinking about me on your weekend..."

"Now go!"

At 12:45 Sandy knocked on my door and then entered.

Her nakedness lighted the room.

She removed the pacifier, handed me a stack of papers and mumbled, "Sir, I finished whatever you asked me to do. Everything is filed on my computer, but these are some other suggestions. What would you like to do now? Continue working? Lunch? Having fun?..."

"I have difficulty taking my mind off of your irresistible body. I'd rather fuck you first and think about the rest later."

She faked whining, "But sir, how can you talk like that to a respectable married woman?... This is so offensive... I think that I am going to cry..."

"Good idea. Crying may be good for your poor soul! It reminds me, did you talk to your husband about our dinner, assuming we get the contract?"

Sandy smiled, "Yes I did. His answer was typical, 'Honey, if you think that it's a good idea and it helps you in your job, I'll be happy to join you two for a celebratory dinner.'

It was easy. But do you really want to meet my husband?"

"Yes. I would like to meet the guy who has the most perfect wife and has no idea how to use or pleasure her..."

"...Please Joe sir, if you meet him, be nice to him... He is so good to me and I love him in spite of his lackluster performances in the bedroom."

"He is your husband and my intentions are to treat him respectfully, but it upsets me to hear that you have doubts about my behavior once we are together!"

"As usual, you are right sir. Do I need to be disciplined?"

"I'll take a raincheck this time, but I have the urge to abuse everything you've got in the next hour..."

With one big swipe I freed my desk from everything that was on it and put the bed blanket on it.

I pointed at the desk, "Lie on it and close your eyes. I'll be back soon."

I undressed and subsequently pulled something from the lower drawer, placing it by the bed.

Then I stood by the side of her head, turned gently her face toward my stiff pole and let it touch her red lips.

She felt the soft head and kissed it lovingly.

Then she spread her lips wide open and took the distal part into her mouth.

She began her familiar vacuuming of my prick.

At the same time my hands roamed all over her fantastic tits followed by pinching her hard nipples.

Her moans around my erect cock vibrated it, enhancing the feeling of impending climax.

Not wanting this time to cum in her pharynx, I moved between her shapely thighs and gradually inserted my member through a flood of her lubrication juices.

She whispered, "You are so big! I love how you fill me so completely..."

"Girl, this is only the beginning. I want to use every hole you've got! Get it?"

"Sir, please have mercy on me... The only time I experienced anal sex was with my former boyfriend and his tool was smaller than yours... If you want me to continue serving you later, please be gentle with me..."

"For a declared slut you seem scared of a known sexual position... I'll be careful not to tare you apart, but my guess is that shortly after my organ invades your back hole, you'll talk differently..."

I lifted her butt and slid a pillow under it.

I pounded Sandy's vagina for a couple of minutes, bringing her arousal up.

At the same time my free hands opened a KY jelly plastic tube. I spread abundant amount of it on her ass crack and around her puckered hole.

Slowly I inserted my forefinger in her anus and started probing it.

After initial gasp, she relaxed her sphincter and began moaning.

My second finger creeped inside too, feeling her tightness.

My cock inside her vagina rubbed against my fingers in her anus, making her hornier, resulting in continuous whimpering.

I removed my pole from her vagina, inserted 3 fingers of my other hand into her opening and massaged it.

Then I smeared my organ with the lub and gently pushed it into her anal hole.

Gradually her anus dilated, but at a certain point it seemed to reach it's limits and Sandy grimaced.

I pulled it out, put more oily stuff on it and pushed it slightly inside again.

Then I grabbed the Jack Rabbit that I prepared before, operated both the vaginal and clitoral parts and shoved it inside her love tunnel.

Sandy's breathing increased significantly and her hands tweaked her nipples.

She started groaning and her body shuddered as a massive climax enveloped her.

Her anus relaxed and I was finally able to insert my cock into her bowels.

I waited 10 seconds for her back side to accommodate the big foreign object and then I began gentle in and out movements.

The wonderful sensation of my dick against the buzzing vibrator was amazing!

I was rapidly approaching my peak!

Sandy was in the middle of her orgasm when my cock entered her back hole.

Now with both my dick and the vibrator plowing into her, her body jolted from side to side and her mouth screamed like she was being slaughtered, "YES! Gi...give ittttttttt to mee... I cannnn noooot take itttt... ANY.... anymooooo... re!..."

I lasted 5 minutes before erupting in her butt hole.

Afterwards I moved off the bed (It was too narrow for both of us to lie down side by side) and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

The days until the presentation time kept approaching fast, with me and Sandy alternating between work and sexual bliss.

The constantly-horny devil was an invaluable help, mixing jobs and personality between performing excellent work, being a submissive maid and serving as a volunteer sexual partner to all my needs and fantasies.

With an ideal woman like her, I was really curious to meet her husband!

On the big day Sandy and I dressed up.

I wore a new white shirt, a nice jacket, long ironed pants and a respectable tie that Sandy helped me wrap around my neck the right way (When did I ever use a tie before?!...).

Sandy had on a nice grey suit, 2" heels shoes, a small pin and simple earrings.

When we were done, we looked at each other and couldn't stop laughing...

For weeks we were more undressed than having anything on and suddenly for one (although important) presentation we faked, as if we were using decent attire on a daily basis...

The presentation itself was flawless.

Sandy's 1 hour part, showing slides of our other clients happy and asking us to continue working with them, was impressive. Examples of how we tailored suggestions & guidelines to each company according to it's mission and requirements led to our 3 guests clapping their hands enthusiastically. Sandy's ability to be conservatively dressed, yet appear extremely attractive had something to do with it, judging by the wandering glances of the 3 MEN...

My presentation was less about prior successes. I am sure that I was also less attractive (No woman among the company representatives...). However, I touched on THEIR business.

First I tried gently to point out that they committed several mistakes in the past, like recruiting new employees based on false assumptions, investing too much money on promoting the wrong products and not paying enough attention to the ever changing political situation in 2 countries that they had factories in. I gave some examples of how I would address these issues if I was in charge.

After I finished talking, the senior member asked Sandy and I to leave the room for 10 minutes, so they could discuss our offer.

Twenty minutes later Sandy and I were already convinced that we lost it.

Then the youngest member opened the door and invited us in.

The senior guy smiled and said, "Sorry that it took longer than expected, but we had to call our company headquarters and get their approval. The 7 board members including chairman of the board were assembled to hear our recommendation. They accepted our advice. So to cut the story short, we'll be happy to start working with you 2 months from now. I think that it will take us up to 2 months to fire our current consultants and hire the right people based on your suggestions. The offer is for $2,000,000 for 3 years with a possibility of extending it based on the success of the company and your evaluations. Bonuses, other incentives and increase in your take-home-money will depend on our mutual success in the market. Joe, what do you think?"

"Mr Brooks, we'll be honored and grateful to work with your great company. May I offer you a drink to celebrate our new working relationship?"

He smiled and stood up, Personally, I'd love to have a drink and relax after a long day listening to your talks, but our private plane is ready to take us back home... I promise that next time we meet, I'll let you pay for our drinks..."

We shook their hands and they left.

As the door closed Sandy and I started dancing and singing, "We did it... WE DID IT!!!"

I hugged Sandy, kissed her lips tenderly and said, "Sandy, you may be my assistant, my sub and my slut, but you are definitely my muse too! However, don't get a big head, because tomorrow, after I give you a raise, you'll turn my sub again. AM I CLEAR?"

She chuckled, "Sir, you are very clear. I like you a lot as a Dom, because in spite of you pretending to be tough, you have a soft heart, which makes me feel safe..."

I faked anger, "Bitch, don't count on it! You have no idea what are my plans for you next! It reminds me about our restaurant celebration with your husband. What day will be best for you two?"

"Any weekend day is better."

"OK girl, the upcoming Saturday I'll make a reservation in a nice French restaurant. I assume that your husband eats everything and he has no allergies, right?"

"He is not allergic to any food that I know, but he prefers good seafood and specialty salads over meats..."

"Got it. I'll reserve a good place that has enough variety of the foods you mentioned."

Sandy looked at her watch, "Sir, I need to go home now. I'll see you in am."

She sent me an air kiss and left.

The next 3 days until Saturday Sandy and I used mostly for fun.

Now that the lucrative contract was in our pocket, all other work seemed minor and less important.

We still completed our assignments, but both the work and the tension became much easier.

As a result we busied ourselves 'playing'.

Three days after the contract was signed, Sandy and I had our breakfast together... If you remember what I mean...

But 1/2 an hour later she handed me an important letter with gross mistakes.

I looked at her. Her top was transparent and the nipples protruding and hard.

She gazed down and blushed with her lips wrapped around her pacifier.

"Sandy, I see that you need to be punished again!"

"But sir, I was distracted by your tasty seed-juice... Can't you forgive me this time?..."

"Listen slut, after giving head on a regular basis for more than few days, this cannot be a good enough excuse. We both know that your behavior warrants disciplinary action!

Girl, it will hurt, but I hope that you learn your lesson!"

"OK sir... Sorry that I disappointed you..."

"Sorry doesn't cut it! You have 2 minutes to take off all your clothes and be on my lap."

Sandy took her time and was on my lap a full minute late!

"Bitch! Knowing how much you like to be spanked, I prepared something different that I intend to use today."

Her face revealed fear... Good!

I pulled a leather paddle from a nearby drawer and placed it in front of her eyes.

"Listen you cheap slut, it's time to teach you a good lesson. From now on this will be your good friend. I'll use it every time you disobey, make mistakes, screw up, or simply because I have the urge to smack you with no apparent reason! Now kiss your new friend and then count CORRECTLY to 10."

The first smack shook her torso. She trembled, "One."

The next one hit her other cheek, but she was mentally ready for it now. "Two."

For the next ones I applied moderate force.

She counted all the way to 8. The 6 through 8 Sandy was counting while half laughing.

I added 2 smacks more powerfully and she gasped.

Both cheeks were red and raw...

I helped her up. She put both her hands on her hurt cheeks.

"Bitch, we are not done yet. I am finished only with the first part. Now that your ass is bruised, I want to fuck your ass! Yes dear, you are going to feel combined pain with pleasure! And you better thank me when I am done with you, or I'll find another special torture for you!..."

"Sir, I'll be good from now on... Please have pity on my ass..."

"Perhaps next time. Go to bed and be on all four. Now!"

With her palms still caressing her red butt cheeks, she mounted the bed and spread her legs wide.

"Nicely done horny slut!"

Sandy's magnificent naked body on her elbows and knees was a delicious view.

Her ample breasts hanging down, tempting my hands to squeeze and crush them...

The exposed pussy lips with drops of Sandy's juices...

My hard organ was already begging me for action!

I stood between her spread thighs and with one strong push drilled it all the way into her cunt. She moaned.

I began pounding her vagina, making sure to hit her ass cheeks every time I drove deep into her.

After a couple of minutes, that I heard her alternating moans with sighs, I smeared lub over and around her anus.

Then I pulled my organ from her pussy and gingerly shoved it inside her back hole.

Once the head was in, I stopped and smacked her ass cheeks few times.

Sandy whimpered into her pillow, but relaxed her sphincter, which allowed me to penetrate all the way in!

I took a short break of several seconds allowing her to adjust her tight tunnel to my engorged cock and then I started pounding her hole more viciously.

Each time my prick was completely swallowed by her puckered hole, my lower abdomen hit her tortured cheeks. To make matters worse, every now and then I slapped her red butt with my bare hand. The reddened area felt so hot...

Several minutes later Sandy screamed, "Sir, I can't... I am... cummmmmm... ing...!"

Her limbs crushed sideways and her body fell on the mattress while shivering wildly.

She continued screaming, "Oh god! OH GOD!!! I ca... can'tttt ta...ke itttt... I am dyyyy... ing!"

"Oh, yes you can!"

I continued shoving my pole in and out mercilessly, and her orgasm continued.

She seemed unconscious, but the sounds and erratic body movements suggested that she was still alive...

I placed my hand at the entrance to her pussy and massaged her clitoris.

Sandy's body jumped in the air as her massive climax got another boost.

Seeing her totally helpless took me over the edge and my organ poured my hot lava into her accepting bowels.

I stayed on top of her back for few more moments, making sure that she does not fall sideways, until her brain recovered enough to take over.