Sandy Ch. 02

Story Info
Best friends become better friends.
1.3k words
4.6
8.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Best friends become better friends

Sandy felt totally spent. The powerful orgasm that she had with John left her limp. She lay naked on the sofa without any concern for her nudity or that Julie knew what she had experienced.

Julie lifted Sandy's hand to her lips and kissed it softly. "Can you talk?" Julie asked.

Sandy had recovered her breath. She opened her eyes and looked at Julie. "I think so."

"So, what happened?"

"I'm still processing. The short version is that John played with my chest. Then he kissed and sucked on my nipples. Then he ate my pussy." Sandy spoke with the flat tone of someone in a daze. "What threw me is that when he was finished, John stood up and said, 'Thank you. Let's do it again.' What do you think he meant?"

"It sounds like he enjoyed himself and wants to do it again. How about you?"

"I would love to do it again, but why did he thank me when he was giving me pleasure?"

"Do you like chocolate even if it doesn't give you an orgasm? Or a nice piece of grilled fish? Or pizza? Maybe you taste that good to him. Even if he doesn't get an orgasm, he gets a deep pleasure. Have you tasted yourself?"

Sandy looked at Julie a bit askance. Julie continued, "Even if you don't like your taste, he might find it rapturous."

Julie reached between Sandy's thighs and dipped a finger into her pussy. Sandy quivered from the touch, but Julie just brought her finger up to her mouth and sucked on the end. "Yum," declared Julie. "I can see why he might like eating your pussy. I might even like it."

"Are you saying that you want to eat my pussy?" Sandy asked with a quizzical look.

"That wasn't what I said," Julie replied. "To be honest, I've never really thought about doing cunnilingus on another woman. We've both seen porn actresses eat pussy, but it just didn't seem something for me. But now that you mention it, if I was to do cunnilingus on another woman, it would be you. How about you? Have you ever thought about licking another woman's pussy?"

"Not really," Sandy replied. "But I admit that I am curious whether I could give you as much pleasure as John gave to me. I'm getting a little worked up just thinking about it."

"Me too," Julie admitted. Julie looked down at Sandy's crotch. "You have super thick and long pubic hair. How did John find your goodies in all that?" Julie reached out to touch Sandy's pubes but stopped in mid reach. "May I touch them?" she asked.

"I suppose," said Sandy noncommittally. She appreciated Julie for asking, but also remembered that Julid did not ask for permission before dipping a finger in her vagina to get a taste of Sandy's pussy juice.

Julie rubbed the hair over Sandy's mons veneris. Then she gently pulled on the hair to see how long it was. Then she reached down to the side of Sandy's pussy to stroke and feel the pubic hair there. Sandy couldn't help but let out a soft moan as Julie stroked the hair over her labia majora.

Julie got down on her knees between Sandy's legs and started pulling the pubic hair on each side of Sandy's pussy. Julie parted Sandy's pubic hair so she could see Sandy's labia minora, clitoris, and slightly open vagina. "Wow!" Julie exclaimed. "You are gorgeous."

It was the second time today that someone had complimented Sandy's pussy. She wallowed in the good feelings of Julie's compliment and touch.

Julie looked up at Sandy and smiled. "Would you mind if I licked you?"

Sandy was pretty sure that neither she nor Julie was a lesbian, but curiosity and sensual pleasure answered for her. "Please."

Julie started licking at the bottom of Sandy's vaginal opening, just as John had done. Sandy took things slowly at first but accelerated tongue strokes. Unlike John, who kept his tongue strokes soft even as he sped up, Julie's tongue increased pressure on Sandy's labia and clitoris as she sped up.

Sandy moaned and twitched. As the speed and pressure increased, her twitches became convulsions that gripped her entire body until she was in the throes of orgasm. Julie kept up the stimulation until Sandy's legs began to quiver and Sandy yelled, "Stop!"

After Sandy caught her breath, Julie asked her how she felt.

"Please peel me off of the ceiling."

Sandy had gone limp again when Julie asked, "How did that compare with John?"

"I don't want to compare," Sandy said. "I had thunderous orgasms with each of you. You used similar, but different techniques. I can't really say which I prefer. Perhaps I need to have another sample."

The two women laughed. I'll look forward to it as I am sure will John," said Julie.

Sandy had barely moved since John had brought her to orgasm earlier. But she sat up and scootched between Julie's legs. Sandy started to reach under Julie's skirt, but stopped, "May I have the pleasure?" she asked.

Julie smiled and nodded in the affirmative. Sandy reached under Julie's short skirt and pulled her thong panties down and off her feet. In the process, Sandy had pushed Julie's skirt up under her butt so that her pussy was fully exposed.

And Julie's pussy was truly exposed. Julie had no pubic hair at all. Sandy stared in wonder. The two friends had talked about sex many times. Julie had had plenty of boyfriends, Sandy none to speak of. While Julie openly discussed her boyfriends, she had never mentioned removing her pubic hair.

"Oh my," Sandy said. "You look and smell delicious."

Sandy leaned forward and inhaled deeply. She tentatively licked the upper part of Julie's slit. Her tongue found Julie's clitoris under the clitoral hood. She teased the clitoris briefly before letting her tongue travel up and down her friend's labia minora. Sandy drew circles around Julie's labia minora with the tip of her tongue. Several clockwise. Several counterclockwise. Again, and again until Julie began to pant.

Then Sandy touched her tongue to the bottom of Julie's vaginal opening and thrust her tongue as deep as she could into her friend's love sheath. Julie moaned in earnest as Sandy swirled her tongue inside her friend's vagina. Several clockwise swirls. Several counterclockwise. Again, and again as deep as her tongue could reach.

Sandy kept trying new ways to stimulate Julie's sex. She used her lips to squeeze Julie's labia. She tried to suck Julie's clitoris out from beneath the hood. She nibbled gently on Julie's clitoris. Julie moaned under Sandy's caresses.

The meaning behind Julie's explanation of the pleasure of cunnilingus suddenly crystalized in Sandy's mind. Not only did Sandy love the taste and smell of Julie's pussy, she loved Julie's responses. Julie's moans and twitches told Sandy that she was doing something right for her best friend's pleasure and it gave Sandy a sense of power.

Julie was spasming lightly when Sandy slid her tongue upward to Julie's clitoris. Back and forth. Up and down. Circular motions. As fast and hard as her tongue could move across Julie's clitoris. A series of orgasmic tidal waves washed over Julie until she could take no more. Before Julie could shout stop, Sandy stopped.

"That was the best fun I've had in a long time," Sandy whispered. "Thank you. It was wonderful."

Julie lay spent and limp on the sofa.

Sandy stood, found her T-shirt and shorts. She dressed and bent over to kiss Julie lightly on the cheek and whispered, Let's do it again." Sandy quietly let herself out of the apartment as Julie recovered from her pleasure.

Julie roused a bit as she watched Sandy shut the door behind her. "Let's," she whispered.