Sandy Ch. 06

Story Info
Come on in.
2k words
4.62
2.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy 6 - Come on in

The apartment door opened. Both women inhaled and looked at each other like they didn't want anyone to know that they were there.

John knocked on Julie's door. "Anybody home?"

Julie shouted, "You can only come in if you are naked."

John laughed as he opened the door and took off his clothes. He looked at the two women. He couldn't see for sure, but he was pretty certain that they had something up their sleeves, or asses.

Julie asked, "Well, whose ass do you want to fuck first?"

She turned around to show John her butt plug. Julie grabbed the end of the plug in Sandy's ass and pulled Sandy around to show him her back side too.

"Well," John said, "I see two lovely asses that need to be fucked, but I thought that Sandy wanted her pussy fucked first."

"Indeed," said Julie, holding up a condom. "Bur first let's teach Sandy how to properly sheath a man's sword. Please come closer."

John walked to the bed and sat down. His dick was only slightly erect, so Julie said, "Sandy, do you remember how to give a guy a blowjob? The important point this time is that you just want to get him hard, you don't want him to cum in your mouth."

Sandy took John's dick in her hand, looked up, and asked, "May I?"

John smiled and said, "It would be my pleasure."

Julie added, "No doubt about that," as Sandy sucked the head of John's dick into her mouth. Within a minute, John's dick was standing at attention.

Julie pulled Sandy off John's dick. "Wow. You are really getting good at giving head. But let's see how you like fucking."

Julie showed Sandy how to rip the condom packet open, position the condom on the head of John's cock, and roll it down while leaving space for cum to collect, even if John was prohibited from coming in Sandy's pussy. Then Julie pulled the condom off John's dick and gave Sandy an unopened condom packet.

"Your turn," Julie said. "John has no problem putting on a condom himself, but not all guys are as competent. You need to know how to dress a dick before you fuck it."

By the time Julie was done with her speech, Sandy had rolled the condom over John's dick. "Wow," Julie exclaimed. "Perfect. I hope that you are ready to get fucked."

Julie backed away and John took over. He kissed Sandy deeply. He pulled back and looked at her face.

"You are beautiful," he said. "May I?"

"Please," was Sandy's sole response.

John kissed her again and laid her back on the bed. He slid down her body, kissing and sucking on her nipples, licking her belly, licking her clitoris, and then back up. As he got back to kissing Sandy on the mouth, his dick was at the entrance to her pussy. He reached down and swirled the tip of his cock around the opening of her vagina, then put his cockhead at the entrance and pushed gently with his hips. Little by little, John worked his cock into Sandy's pussy until he was balls deep.

Sandy panted. She vacillated between absolute pleasure and horror. The sensations felt heavenly, but her parents had inculcated her with the 'sin of sex' from an early age. Pleasure quickly overcame any feelings of guilt or sin.

Julie held one of Sandy's hands as John started pumping in and out of Sandy's pussy. Sandy writhed and moaned. The next thing Sandy knew, she was having her first orgasm ever with a dick in her pussy. She bucked and moaned and thrashed around.

John kept his dick in her pussy but stopped thrusting. Sandy was limp. "Wow. Oh wow. Why did I wait so long for this. Wow!" She fell back on the bed and quivered.

Julie looked at John. "Good job, brother," she said. Let's let her catch her breath before round two."

Sandy tilted her head to look at Julie, "Round two? You mean there is more?"

"Oh yes," Julie replied. "John hasn't cum yet. I thought that you wanted to feel him cum inside you. Do you need a minute or two?"

"Oh, wow. Yes. That was incredible. Just let me find my equilibrium."

Julie straddled Sandy's hips with her ass up high, leaning down to kiss the nearly unconscious Sandy. John moved up behind Julie, pulled off the condom, and started fucking Julie's pussy.

The sensation for Julie was wonderful. She loved the full feeling of having a dick in her pussy and a plug in her ass. John was on auto pilot. He fucked Julie with the familiarity of the ages. Julie looked back at him and said, "Just remember, you are going to cum in Sandy's ass, not my pussy."

John said, "In that case, we had better make a transition soon."

Julie leaned down and kissed Sandy. "Have you recovered yet?" she asked.

Sandy opened her eyes and smiled. "I guess so."

Julie moved so that she could take the plug out of Sandy's ass. Julie applied lube to John's cock and to Sandy's anus. John moved into position and slowly pushed. Sandy moaned. John positioned his cock again and pushed gently.

"Oooh," Sandy was both excited and terrified. Julie whispered to Sandy to relax.

John pushed again. "Oooh," It was all so new. Sandy was both terrified as mortified. She did her best to relax and, woosh, John's dick was up her ass. Whew. Surprisingly, there was no pain. The sensation was both weird and incredible. John slowly fucked her asshole. Sandy had had no idea that it would feel so wonderful even though a short while ago Julie had used a dildo on her ass and brought her to orgasm.

Julie lifted Sandy's chin and kissed her. She smiled at Sandy as asked, "Would you like a man to pump his semen into your ass?"

"Oh, yes," Sandy exclaimed. "I am so ready."

Given the green light, John started fucking Sandy's ass in earnest. He started thrusting at a pace that a miler couldn't match. Julie reached under Sandy's belly and started flicking her clitoris with a finger. Between the sensations in her ass and her clitoris Sandy started to cum again,

Sandy was on her hands and knees. John was pumping his dick in and out of her ass. Julie was flicking her clit. Sandy's whole bod quivered. She entered a state of orgasmic out-of-body pleasure.

John thrust hard into Sandy's ass and held it deeply buried inside her. Sandy felt the pulsations as his dick squirted deep in her rectum. When John's orgasm was over, he pulled out slowly, until Sandy's sphincter quickly pushed out the last couple inches of John's softening dick.

Sandy collapsed face down on the bed. Julie lay on one side of her, John on the other. They stroked and cuddled Sandy as she recovered.

Sandy raised her head and smiled at John. "Thank you," she whispered. She turned her head to Julie and said, "Thank you both very much. This day will stick in my memory for the rest of my life."

The three had barely laid their heads back down when a phone rang. Julie got up to see who was calling. It was Sandy's phone with "Mom" on the face. Julie brought the still ringing phone to Sandy, "Would you like to talk with your mom?"

Sandy shook her head no, but still took the phone and answered. "Hi, Mom. Good morning. What's up?"

Sandy chatted with her mom for a couple of minutes and then looked sadly at Julie and John, "I need to get back home."

All three got off the bed and stood. Julie said, "We'll walk you home."

"There is no need," Sandy replied. "I know the way."

Julie smiled and said, "There is no way that we are going to let you walk home alone after having your first fuck."

Sandy's dress was still on the living room sofa. She slipped it over her head and looked for her shoes. Julie also slipped on a sundress with nothing underneath and joined Sandy in the living room. She took Sandy's hands in hers and smiled broadly. She hugged Sandy and said, "I hope you don't mind if I tell you that I love you."

Sandy blushed and replied, "Not at all. I love you too."

John came out of his room wearing shorts and a t-shirt. "I hope I didn't take too long. I always try to clean up after visiting someone's ass. Shall we?" he asked. He opened the door and let the two women pass before exiting himself.

"That is an important lesson to remember," Julie said to Sandy. "Never let a guy move from your ass to your pussy without cleaning up. The other way is just fine, but even if you have carefully cleaned out your rectum, there is still a good chance of getting an infection from an ass to pussy shift."

The three walked down the sidewalk side-by-side with Sandy in the middle. Julie and John each held one of Sandy's hands. The two women reveled in the sensation of feeling the gentle breeze blowing up their dresses.

"I was just wondering," Sandy started, "I've read about women who have semen dripping down their inner thighs for hours after getting fucked. But I don't feel any dripping at all."

"That, my dear," Julie replied, "is one of the many advantages of anal sex. Once the man pulls his dick out of your butt, the anus closes quickly, trapping any cum inside. If you want to push it out, you can, but why would you want to do that?"

"One of 'many' advantages?" Sandy asked.

"Oh, yes. There is little or no risk of pregnancy from anal sex. Once you learn how to do it right, anal sex is highly pleasurable, and I think that you have learned how to do it right. Many men think that anal sex is the epitome of a sexual relationship. Those are the first advantages that come to mind. Can you think of any other advantages of anal sex, John?"

"Some people prefer anal sex when a woman is having her period," John replied. "But for the record, I am not one of the guys that are enamored by anal sex. I enjoy it, but in general, I prefer having sex with a woman's pussy. I love the feeling of being deep inside a woman with my penis touching her cervix."

Sandy was amazed at how freely Julie and John talked about sex. Sandy knew that John and Julie had each had other lovers, but it seemed as if they were made for each other.

In short order the three stood and the door of Sandy's house. Sandy reached out to open the door when it opened before them. Her mother stood at the door with something of a frown looking at the three fuckateers.

Julie beamed, "Good morning, Mrs. B. Thank you so much for letting Sandy come over. We had a lot of fun. I hope that we didn't keep her too long."

Sandy's mom started to smile. "Good morning, Julie and John. "My only worry was that Sandy had overstayed her welcome."

"Never," Julie replied. "Sandy is my best friend. She is always welcome. And if you ever want to get her out of your hair, just send her over or give me a call and I'll come get her."

"Ok, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for walking Sandy home."

"Our pleasure, Mrs. B." John replied. "It is a beautiful day for a walk. Have a great day."

Julie and John turned and walked away. They were barely out of sight of Sandy's house when they reached for each other's hand. There was a park a couple of blocks from Sandy's house. It wasn't on the way home, but as John had said, it was a beautiful day for a walk. And Julie was really enjoying the butt plug tickling her insides as she walked.