All Comments on 'Sandy Greene the Legal Secretary'

by TonyMA70

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 3 years ago

I liked the premise but you really need to get an editor. All the spelling and grammatical errors made it difficult to read.

TonyMA70TonyMA70almost 3 years agoAuthor

To Sex4lf57. Thank you for your comment. I went to your site to read some of your stories. I found none! By trade I am a construction supervisor who came up through the ranks. When I said something to my crews they knew I gave them information to continue with their work through my Experience. So I don't understand how someone who has not posted on the site can become a critic?

Before I composed this comment I re-read my story, to be sure there were a few errors, which I will be mindful of when I continue with the story.

As far as the spelling and grammatical errors and difficult to read. I don't see it!

I write for my enjoyment and others. When I start selling my works then maybe derogatory comments will be more important to me. Until then just enjoy my stories or don't it is up to the reader

Thanks Tony

photokenphotokenalmost 3 years ago

I loved it. I thought it was very readable. Thanks for a great story.

TonyMA70TonyMA70almost 3 years agoAuthor

Photoken

I am glad you enjoyed the story.

Tony

AnnoyMooseAnnoyMoosealmost 3 years ago

Liked the story, hope it continues.

AnnoyMooseAnnoyMooseover 1 year ago

Hi TonyMA70, of the stories you have not continued (yet), this is one of my favorites. I see so may opportunities here. I think that her interaction with the young men present (including her son) has may legs to run on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous