Sandy Greene the Legal Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On her part, Sandy was too far gone to object to the inspection, she needed to cum. She assumed the inspection position with no thought her son will see where he came out of or any embarrassment to take up this position for her boss to inspect her intimately.

Eric watched as William opened his mother vaginal opening and inserted three fingers in her wet sex. She moaned and tried to get more of his hand in her. He found her clit and rubbed it.

That was all it took she went off like a rocket who screamed her orgasm.

"I hope the walls are soundproof!" Eric thought as he watched his mother have an orgasm at the hands of her boss. The first ever he witnessed in person, without his participation in the act, and it was his mother who came in front of him.

This was a fantasy come true for William and Eric.

"Eric you can come to work after graduation. I need to discuss some other issues with your mother presently, so could you leave us alone." William said while he still had his fingers in Eric's mother's box. Eric left the room. He could hear a zipper fall just before he closed the door.

"I have wanted to do this to you for many years Sandy. Do you have any objection if we continue" William said as he lined his pecker up with her honey pot, but before he pushed forward.

"Please make me cum!" and when the head of his organ entered her hole, Sandy gave a satisfied purr. "Oh, that feels delightful. I haven't felt this loved and full for a long time."

William pounded away as he built up to an orgasm that let all the frustration and lust shoot out of his body through his pecker into Sandy. On her part Sandy has never felt so much cum shoot into her box. William must have been saving up this load for a year. It was running down her legs onto the floor and he still shot more cum into her. This caused her to scream out another orgasm, this time much louder and it lasted much longer.

"I could get used to this." Sandy thought as she came down from her orgasm, felt the cum run out of her box onto the floor, and William was still hard but stopped the thrusts.

"That was wonderful Sandy. I have dreamed of this day for a long time. I hope you liked it as much as I did.

"Yes, I did, but I hope I haven't scarred my son for life. He watched his mother cum at your hands." Sandy stated, with a smile.

"He is a big boy who received pleasure for seeing you naked." William stated and continued. "Use my washroom to make yourself presentable and we will set up an inspection schedule for you. I want you to put it on my calendar. You will be responsible to see to your inspections."

"I don't want to be responsible for my inspections it will make me feel guilty that I bought into this debauchery. I want to be told what to do by someone else." Sandy stated with emotion.

"Okay suit yourself. Your son will be in charge of your exposure. That will be part of his duties to schedule inspections with our law office." William stated with satisfaction.

We will see what debauchery WM&W Law have planned for their hapless Legal Secretary. Unbeknown to William Sandy gets off on her exposure to a group but doesn't want to admit it.

All rights reserved 2021 to 2031

12