Sandy's Journey Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, you are so tight back here, you're strangling my cock. I'm gonna cum soon, and fill your ass full of Penny's jizm," Penny rasped.

Kim moaned gently as I fucked her cock. I had never felt so full, and in a strange way, fulfilled. The biggest cock I'd ever seen was inside me, and I was pleasing a woman I'd become quite attached to with my mouth.

Kim said, "Tell me when you're ready, Penny. I want us both to fill this girl with cum. I want it streaming out of her at both ends.

I let them take over, take me, use my body for their pleasure. I held onto the chair while I was rapidly fucked in both ends. Penny had stretched me beyond any normal measure. Kim was in my throat with each stroke.

"Soon, baby," Penny moaned.

"I'm gonna cum in her throat," Kim replied

Penny gave up any pretense of gentleness, and pounded me with her massive prick. Kim took hold of my head and fucked my mouth. I was aware of nothing other than those two penetrating poles. I wanted their cum. I squeezed my lips around Kim's cock, squeezed the muscles in my ass around Penny's mighty penetrator, and held on for dear life. The chair was even moving as they fucked back and forth into my holes.

"Now, Kim, NOW!" yelled Penny, her voice rising.

Kim took one more hard stroke, then pulled my head against her belly, her cock buried in my throat. I felt it jump and twitch as she came directly into my stomach. Behind me it felt like a fire hose had gone off in my rectum, as spurt after spurt of hot cum was forced up inside me by Penny's rapid strokes. With both pressed so hard into me, my spine was being compressed. Kim finally relented so I could breathe. She squatted in front of me and kissed me, then put my head on her shoulder and hugged me tight against her. "Baby, you're crazy," she whispered in my ear. Then she kissed me again.

Penny slowly eased out of my ass, and I could feel a breeze blow through the gape she'd left there. Her cum dribbled out of me in a steady stream. Kim helped me to my feet, then laid a towel over the chair and I sprawled out over it. Penny's cum poured out of me, soaking the towel.

Kim leaned over me and kissed me. "After all that, I can't let you leave here with a case of blue balls," she said.

With that she got on her knees in front of me and moved my legs apart. Even with all the distraction of having an artillery piece shoved up my ass, my cock was still halfway hard. She took it in her hand and took the entire thing in her mouth. It didn't take long for me to get back up to full stiffness, and she sucked like she'd never see cock again. Penny came back in and gathered up her clothes. As she bemusedly watched, she put her big girl panties back on and began the transformation back into Bob.

I smiled back at Penny turning back into Bob, then closed my eyes to concentrate on what Kim was doing to me. I had just gotten my breath back before she started, and now my heart pounded and my breath rasped in my sore throat as she sucked me to orgasm. I felt my ravaged asshole trying to squeeze shut as she had her way with my prick. Finally, I was there, there, THERE, and my load exploded into her mouth. My whole body twitched as I pumped cum into her. She kept sucking until she had every bit and my cock was completely clean.

The two of them pulled me to my feet and walked me to the bathroom. Bob went back and collected my clothes, hanging them on the back of the door as I sat on the toilet dripping out the last of his load.

"Come up front when you're dressed," Kim said, and kissed me. Then they left me to my own devices. It took a few minutes and a lot of soap and towels, but I managed to make myself respectable enough to be seen in public. I threw the towels in a laundry bin there, dressed in my boy clothes, and went back to the fitting room. Everything I'd laid out was gone, so I went back out into the store and met Bob and Kim at the front. Kim put her arm around me, bumping her hip against mine and smiling at me.

Bob smiled and handed me a gift bag. "We'll settle up another time," he said. "You've got me too worn out to work the cash register. That doesn't happen very often."

I thanked him profusely and told him not to forget to charge me. It was important to me to pay my own way. "Today was an experience I won't soon forget. In fact, I think I'll be feeling it for quite a while."

They laughed, and Kim and I left arm in arm to go looking for some dinner.

12