Sandy's Slide to Slut Pt. 04

Story Info
Sandy dates strangers.
2.1k words
4.43
20.8k
16
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Sandy now in the full swing of being a slut for her ex Bob I started wanting her to date strangers.

During sex I started telling Sandy of my wish to set her up with strange men.

Luckily she was fucking her ex Bob and was in a wonderful state of sexual arousal. In this state, planning for her to fuck and after she'd been fucking made it easier to have her agree. Sandy agreed to placing an add on an online dating service. The add read "Married woman looking for no strings attached good times, willing to please and play. Discretion required."

Within a few days of placing the add we were getting replies. Sandy eagerly checked the replies with me, it made her wet knowing she could "date", it made Sandy wet choosing who she was going to fuck. She started emailing one fellow who lived an hour away, she chose him not only because she found him interesting but because she was a teacher, she didn't want to run into any of her students parents. I was not as worried, I liked Sandy being slutty, I wanted people to know she was a slut.

In the back ground I contacted him. I started up a conversation with, I gave him information on what Sandy liked and wanted so as to make this hook up smoother. As we got friendlier, I let him in on how Sandy began wanting this and how I was encouraging her and wanting her to become sluttier. I started sending him revealing pictures of Sandy, pictures I took and pictures that Bob had taken, letting him know where she liked to be touched and how she liked to be fucked.

I eventually set up an in person meeting with him, just him and myself, to make sure he was real and not creepy, I did after all want to keep Sandy safe. He presented himself well, he was a professional and I could see Sandy liking him. We talked a bit and I answered his questions about Sandy. Filling in even more details, letting him know he could even take pictures. (Sandy let Bob take pictures and I wanted that to continue)

Sandy was ready to go the next step and fuck a stranger, his name was Ron. We arranged the "date" for Sandy. I booked a ground floor room at a classy hotel (after Bob took Sandy to one I knew that was what Sandy liked) and we began to prepare, buying sexy clothes and lingerie, discussing what she should and would let him do and what she was going to do.

The weekend finally came, we drove to Ron's town and checked into the room I arranged for Sandy to get fucked in. She had a bath, shaved her pussy and dressed up slutty, trying on a few outfits. Settling on fishnet stockings, lace bra, g-string panties, lace see thru top, skirt with a slit to her waist and a choker. The choker was a nice touch, Sandy looked like a slut, I loved it, I lifted her skirt and felt her pussy through her g-string, she was soo wet with anticipation.

Finally the time came to go to meet him in the lounge, I Paraded her down the hall and into the pub. She looked amazing, Sandy looked available, just how I wanted her to look, just as I imagined she looked for Bob. As we entered the lounge men looked her up and down, the waiter gave me a knowing wink, I liked it, it turned me on, it turned Sandy on.

Sandy and I had time for a drink waiting for Ron. As he entered he recognized us, I could tell he was surprised by Sandy's attire. Ron introduced himself to Sandy, complimented her on her looks and took a seat next to Sandy. We engaged in some small talk and drinks, quickly the conversation turned to sexual questions about Sandy, how she got interested in sleeping around and how sexy she looks. I could tell Sandy was excited by her mannerisms and answers.

As we talked Ron would look down Sandy's top at her cleavage and tits, from my perspective I could tell Sandy liked the attention, Sandy began leaning further into Ron allowing him to see better. I watched as she adjusted and re-adjusted her slit showing off her fishnet stockings, she wanted him to see. As we openly talked sexually about Sandy she placed her hand on Ron's inner thigh. He was as surprised as was I, I was proud of Sandy, I liked her being slutty, in this lounge, with me her husband while she was feeling another mans cock. With Sandy's willingness Ron reached over and placed his hand on Sandy's inner thigh just below her pussy, conveniently Sandy's slit was on Ron's side.

As I ordered more drinks I watched Ron begin stroking Sandy's inner thigh, I thought to myself, this must have been what Bob did, as Sandy did not, pull away, instead she relaxed her legs letting Ron get closer to her pussy. I wasn't in the conversation anymore, I suddenly found myself being a spectator. I watched as Sandy became a slut, a slut for a Stranger, a man she just met, as I'd fantasized. I watched as Sandy eased opened her legs further, in the lounge, just enough for Ron to stroke her pussy, stroke her wet cunt through her tiny g-string. I watched as Sandy flirted with Ron, as she fell into his advances, I watched as Ron reached over and discreetly felt Sandy's tits, commented on sexy she looked, watched her nipples become erect.

I glanced around the room, I could see that we had become a spectacle, Sandy and Ron oblivious. I liked watching, I liked that others were watching, watching Sandy my wife being felt up and seduced by another man. I interrupted and said to Sandy and Ron, I'll pay the tab and we'll head to the room. As I paid the tab and we left the patrons of the lounge watched us, watched Sandy leave in Ron's arm, knowing Sandy had come in in mine.

On the way to our room Ron had Sandy on his arm, I liked that, I liked that Sandy was his. I trailed back just a bit, I watch as Ron grabs Sandy's ass, he is not hesitant to feel her, play with her anymore, he seems to know Sandy is his slut, my wife is his slut for the night! The back of her skirt had a wet spot, wet from her pussy juices, from sitting in the lounge letting a stranger play with her.

As soon as we entered the room Sandy and Ron began kissing. I left the curtain open earlier just for this, hoping someone walking by would see Sandy, Sandy, and Ron and me. I walked up behind Sandy, reached around while she was kissing Ron and started playing with her tits and grinding my hard cock into her ass forcing her pussy closer to Ron and Ron's cock.

After grinding Ron's cock for a few minutes Sandy broke free, she instructed Ron to help her undress, (she had this planned) Ron slowly removed her skirt, then her top and lace bra, there she stood in front of a man she just met in only her g-string panties, fishnet stockings and choker, no shame, loving the attention. I was in awe, I was so horny, it was all I had fantasized! I was taking pictures of all of it! I watch as he helped her dress in an even sluttier outfit a skin tight, black, short, plunging mini dress, just one clasp in front, g-string panties, fishnet stockings, no bra, a "fuck me" dress I had her pick out from a clubbing site. What a slut, I loved it!

I found myself becoming a spectator, director and photographer, my cock stiff. They Sat on the couch, I watched as Ron kissed and played with her, I liked watching, taking pictures, I liked seeing Sandy submit, let another man, a stranger kiss her, feel her up. Ron undid the clasp holding the slut dress together, exposing Sandy's tits, Ron began caressing and sucking on Sandy's nipples. There she was my prim and proper wife, the "teacher" letting a stranger expose her in front of me.

Sandy leaned back into the couch, spreading her legs further, like she'd done this before (she had just not with me) Ron reached down and started caressing Sandy's inner thigh, he moves the material of her g-string aside and begins fingering her, at first just stroking her lips, soon I see one finger, then 3 entering Sandy's wetness. Sandy takes his hand, licks his fingers, her wetness. WOW!

There I was sitting on a chair to the left of Sandy, watching, enjoying seeing my wife being his slut!

I eventually sat next to Sandy on the couch, we take turns kissing her, playing with her tits and pussy. I pull Sandy's legs further apart for us, giving us easier access to her wet pussy, my wife's wet slut pussy. Sandy doesn't resist, she just lets me spread her legs, we take turns fingering her exposed wet cunt, feeling and sucking her tits.

Sandy is so wet and horny, she pulls Ron's cock out, begins stroking it, soon she is on her knees in front of Ron, his cock in her mouth. His cock is large, I ask her if she likes it, if it's as big as Bob's she moans "yes" in between slurps. She deep throats his cock, almost gagging. I know she is proud of being able to deep throat cock. I like seeing another mans cock in her mouth, I like seeing a strangers cock in Sandy's mouth, I like seeing her on her knees sucking cock.

Ron and I lead Sandy to the bed, we remove her dress and lay her down on her back, exposed, legs open. We take turns taking pictures, licking her pussy, fingering her, feeling her up, making her cum. As each of us licked her we stuck our cocks in her mouth for her to suck. She just goes with it like it's common place, pleasing as stranger, pleasing two men at once.

We take turns fucking her, Sandy insists we don't use condoms. This is unexpected but we don't complain. Ron cums in her, cums in her married slut cunt, I take my turn fucking her, fucking my wife's slutty cum filled pussy, I cum quickly. I like her pussy loose, full of cum, I like Sandy my wife being a slut!

As we lay there spent, Sandy has both of our cocks in her hands, soon we have our cocks in her mouth, she sucks us hard again, we continue taking turns fucking she wet cum filled cunt.

Spent tired and empty Ron gets up and get ready to leave, as he dresses Sandy sucks and fucks Ron's semi hard cock again before she sends him home. She goes to the open door naked, kisses him as he leaves. To my surprise and amazement as Ron is leaving, with his fingers in her cunt, Sandy arranges for him to come back in the morning for some "relief".

After Ron is gone and Sandy and I are alone I ask Sandy what she has planned? She tells me she wants to suck Ron's cock, make him cum in her mouth in the morning so he can't forget her all day. What a slut! As we settle in bed, Sandy is sore, wet and fucked, like a good slut wife should be. Wow, what an evening, it was more than I had imagined, fantasized and now it came true. I wondered what else Sandy had done with her ex that she hasn't told me.

In the morning the room still smells of sex, Sandy showered and dressed in sexy white lingerie waiting for Ron. As he knocked Sandy opened the door to greet him, She began kissing him in the open door, as he enters I hold the door open, Sandy dropped to her knees, I watched as she eagerly undid his pants and pulled out his cock. She immediately got to work sucking him hard, letting him fuck her throat, Ron looks at me and smiles. He cums quickly, Sandy doesn't miss a drop, she gets up, kisses Ron and he leaves.

Unbelievable!

With Sandy barley finishing swallowing Ron's cum I was already planning her next "date".