Sandy's Slide to Slut Pt. 05

Story Info
Sandy finds another man (Andy) to be a slut for.
1.3k words
4.01
17.2k
12
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I like Sandy being a slut, I like her being available and fucking her ex Bob and her new lover Ron. Emboldened by what Sandy was willing to do for Bob and Ron I want Sandy fucking more.

I kept the ad for Sandy active, we would read the replies on a regular basis to see if any if them attract her. Sandy picked out Andy, he lived close to us.

Sandy likes the excitement of meeting new lovers, fucking new cock, she says it gives her a rush. She feels powerful having men wanting her, wanting her doing sexual things for them, fulfilling their fantasies. She especially likes married men, she likes that they come to her for sex. I like seeing Sandy with other men, I like her being submissive to their demands. I like her being available to them, I like her being their fantasy fuck. My sweet married school teacher wife being a slut for other men.

I set up a meeting with this new guy for a coffee, he seemed a nice enough fellow. We talked for about 30 minutes I let him know what Sandy likes and what he can expect. I like talking to men sexually about Sandy, telling them intimate details, letting them know if they do things right Sandy will fuck them, suck them, be a slut for them. I like men knowing Sandy is available, fuck-able. Andy is a shorter chubby guy, not sure what Sandy sees in him, not my worry, I'm just hoping his cock is big enough, I do like watching Sandy suck and fuck big cocks, I like fucking her stretched pussy. Has name is Andy, he tells me he's an entrepreneur, owns a micro brewery.

I talk to Sandy about this new fellow, she says she is interested in going further, meaning she will fuck him. We arrange to have Andy come to our house. This will be another first, Sandy entertaining in our house, fucking a stranger in our bed. I am looking forward to it, to seeing Sandy being a slut, fucking in our house in our bed.

Sandy now knows what is expected from her on these "dates". Sandy picks out her outfit after Andy emails Sandy and tells her what he would like, Sandy complies. Of course she complies, she always complies to her lovers wishes, even if they are strangers.

Sandy meets Andy at the door dressed like a slut, this is her first time meeting this guy, she is wearing a purple dress, low cut of course, Sandy modified the slit on the dress just for this meeting, it comes up to her pussy, she wore red fishnet stockings, red lace bra, red g-string panties for her first "date" with Andy. I stand back, I like the look on Andy's face, I like seeing Sandy looking like a slut for a stranger, I like knowing that soon he will be feeling up, fingering, fucking my wife.

As we sit in our living room we engage in small talk, as Andy gets comfortable we discover Andy is also a teacher, in the same division as Sandy only in the next town. (So much for that secret) We also Discover they have mutual acquaintances. Andy Promises to keep Sandy's secret, I'm actually hoping word will get around.

Sandy sits beside Andy on the couch, Sandy casually drapes her legs over his knees, encouraging him to feel her up. Having watched Sandy with Rob and Bob I pipe up, knowing Sandy follows instructions, I tell her "undo your dress". Sandy undoes a few buttons on her dress, exposing her bra and tits. Andy leans in and he kisses her, begins to feel her up, caressing her tits through her bra and dress. Andy is still not getting how willing Sandy is, I say to Sandy "spread your legs", Sandy automatically spreads her legs, no hesitation from Sandy, she is willing. I watch as Andy becomes more forward, realizes that Sandy will let him do as he pleases. As they kiss he starts caressing her inner thigh getting closer to her wet pussy. Not satisfied I sit on the other side of Sandy, I pull her legs further apart, encouraging Andy to finger her. I ask Sandy, "do you like him touching you"? She mumbles, "yes".

Both Andy and I feel up Sandy, her tits, running our fingers over her panty covered pussy, I pull the material aside for Andy, he finally begins slipping his fingers over her wet lips. Still not satisfied I pull one of her legs over my knee, Andy has her right leg over his, her g-string is pulled aside, I hold her legs spread to be fingered, I watch as he begins fingering her cunt, one then two then three fingers enter her wetness.

I like watching Sandy being fingered, I like watching strangers fingers entering my wife's slut pussy, my wife his slut now. I like watching the transformation, of Sandy being my wife to another mans slut. We both take turns having our fingers in her. She's wet, she leans back into the couch just like she did with Rob, eager to have our hands on her, our fingers in her. I look around the room, taking in the scene, relishing the circumstances, I realize the curtains are open, the curtains are always open, Sandy didn't close them and I certainly wouldn't, I want Sandy to be seen, I want her know as a slut.

Sandy motions she wants to get up, I ask her what she would like, she says "I want to fuck". She gets up from the couch, shameless, the top of her dress is down, her tits are out. Andy begins kissing her in the living room in full view of the window, so much for being discreet in our own town. I'm liking it, I'm proud of Sandy, my slut wife.

With Andy in tow Sandy parades topless through the living room, dining room and kitchen to the bedroom, I look at her ass, her dress wet from her cum again, I love that. I love that she gets so wet from having strange men seduce and play with her that it soaks through her dresses.

In the bed room Sandy undresses Andy and herself. I have my camera out. We take turns licking Sandy's wet pussy as she sucks our cocks. It turns out Andy's cock is not up to standards, it is quite small but Sandy doesn't miss a beat. I like Sandy with other men's cocks in her mouth, in her pussy, fucking her, cumming in her, no condom. I like Sandy spread on her back, other men's cocks in her. I like seeing other men's cum dripping from her wet cunt.

Andy is getting into it, telling Sandy to move into different positions so he can fuck her. I watch, I become a spectator, watching Sandy be a slut for another stranger. Once we are spent Sandy sucks our cocks clean. I like that, I like that she enjoys cleaning cocks of her and her lovers cum.

Andy gets up to leave and dress, Sandy puts on a little negligee and follows him to the door. As she kisses him good bye, he reaches down and fingers her pussy in the doorway, one last time, I'm liking this!

Later as we crawl into bed for the night the room still smells of sex, Sandy's sex, smells of Sandy being anther man's slut.

Andy becomes one of Sandy's regular lovers, he invites himself over on a regular basis. Between Sandy's ex, Bob, Ron and now Andy, Sandy has a fuck date at least once a month, some months she had multiple fuck dates. I liked Sandy fucked and fucking, I liked her pussy used.