Sandy's Slide to Slut Pt. 06

Story Info
Sandy fucks Ron across ferry.
1.9k words
4.33
10k
12
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron has been fucking Sandy for a while now, him Bob and Andy. I haven't written about all of their encounters just a few of the more memorable ones. Sandy, her lovers and myself have our own kinks that we like to play out and replay.

I like Ron and Bob fucking Sandy, I like that they have big cocks and stretch her cunt. I was happy with Sandy finding Andy since he was a new fuck, a new cock, a new man to please and be a slut for but she just wasn't stretched as much as I like. Sandy is now fucking 3 guys, 4 if you include me, what a slut she has become. Sandy has been fucking Ron, Bob and Andy for a few months now, we have been arranging "dates" for her with them on a regular basis.

Ron planned another hook up, he made reservations at a restaurant close to his town, just a ferry ride away. We arrived early to our room to set up, Sandy arranges and tries on her outfits for the night. I like this part, watching Sandy prep for her fucks dates, I like how wet her pussy gets, now horny she becomes knowing she is going to be a slut, knowing I am going to watch her please her men. Sandy likes having multiple men to fuck and please, she thinks of them as her harem.

Sandy chose to dress in a white sheer skirt with no slip, light blue top, white lace bra, stockings and g-string. I am able to see her bra and panties through her clothing. Not too slutty but slutty enough. I like that look, I like that men will be looking at her, that they too will be able to see through her clothing, wanting to fuck her, thinking that she is dressed revealing for them.

We meet Ron at the restaurant, he is there before us. As we join him the waiter looks at Sandy and smiles, she smiles back. Even though Sandy arrived with me she sits next to Ron. We order drinks and our meals. As we eat and drink the conversation becomes sexual. I enjoy talking sexual about Sandy with her lovers, we talk about how wet she gets, about how good she is at sucking cocks. Every now and then Sandy's face goes red, blushing at our forwardness of talking about her.

With Sandy beside Ron flaunting her tits, I can see that he is playing with her at the table. I like that, I like that Sandy lets her men feel her up in public. I like that other men in the restaurant notice. I like that they know Sandy came here with me and is letting Ron discreetly play with her.

I ask Ron, "does she feel good?"

He replies, "she's wet".

Sandy blushes.

We pay the tab and leave, as we are leaving the restaurant I tell Sandy to ride with Ron, she wasn't expecting that.

I tell her to take her time, "give Ron a treat."

I take her over to his truck. I open the door for her, she gets in. With Sandy in the passenger seat I pull up her dress and stroke her pussy through her panties, Ron was right, she is wet.

I look over at Ron and tell him to take his time, "have some fun."

I look at Sandy as I am stroking her pussy, I tell her "maybe Ron would like his cock sucked."

Sandy looks over at Ron.

I leave, first thinking about what Sandy will do for Ron, thinking about what Ron will do with Sandy. I am in the room for about 10 minutes waiting, they arrive at the room disheveled.

I ask Sandy "did you let him finger you?"

She blushes but doesn't answer.

I like that, I like that she was alone with Ron, being his slut.

In the room I mix us drinks, Sandy undresses down to her bra, panties and stockings. I watch and take pictures as Ron kisses and plays with Sandy in front of me. I watch as Sandy undresses Ron, gets on her knees and eagerly takes his cock in her mouth. Ron stands Sandy up, rubs his boner over her panty covers pussy, Sandy pulls her panties down and begins to push his cock in her wet pussy. I am undressed, I go behind Sandy rubbing my cock on her ass. I pull down her panties as Ron starts to fuck her pussy standing up.

I lay down on the bed, Sandy sucks my cock as Ron bends her over and begins fucking her wet cunt from behind. After Ron cums in her pussy it's my turn. I like that Ron cums in Sandy, cums in her wet slut cunt. Ron lays on the bed, Sandy bends over and sucks his cock clean while I fuck her wet loose freshly fucked cunt. I like fucking Sandy with other men's cum dripping from her. After fucking we lay in bed, we regain composure after a few minutes. Sandy rolls over and begins to sucks my cock clean while Ron fingers her wet slippery cum filled cunt. I like Sandy sucking my cock clean, I like other men's cum dripping from her pussy. It is a real turn on seeing my slut wife slurping cock, knowing she was just fucked and is cleaning my cock of our cum.

Soon we ready for the hot tub. This is Sandy's idea, she packed a suit for Ron as soon as she saw the place had a hot tub. Sandy puts on a white bathing suit, she's worn it before, it goes see through when wet. I like that she chose that one, chose is to show off. Sandy wears nothing but a white lacy cover up over her bathing suit to the hot tub. She looks sexy, hot, available. Sandy is between us as we enter the hot tub area. There are other people at the hot tub, another couple and a group of 3 men. We sit talk, Sandy's bathing suit shows her nipples, it shows more when she stands up and moves around. The the men pay close attention to us. After a few minutes the couple and two of the men leave.

One fellow stays to watch. Wow! I realize I have no control of things. Sandy feels our cocks under the water, I caress Sandy's inner thigh, I find Ron has slipped Sandy's bikini aside and has his fingers in her pussy, I like. I like that Ron is fingering my wife beside me in a public hot tub. Not sure how much the guy across from us can see. Sandy's legs spread, we are feeling her pussy. She kisses both Ron and I as he watches. This is a real turn of events. I like that she is wanting others to watch her being a slut, letting others watch.

Ron looks at me and leans in, I hear him ask Sandy "do you like him watching?"

Sandy looks at me, then the guy, she answers a mumbled "yes".

Holy shit! Ron didn't talk to me about this nor did Sandy.

Ron says to Sandy "say hello".

Sandy looks at me then the guy, she says to him in a shy voice "sit closer".

Holy shit! First off I'm thinking what has Ron gotten Sandy into, then I'm thinking Ron wants to slut Sandy out. What the fuck? I like it but I'm not wanting to ruin things with Sandy. The guy moves closer to us in the middle of the tub. I introduce Sandy as my wife and Ron as a friend.

Ron asks him "you like Sandy?"

He says "hell ya."

Ron asks Sandy, "do you want him to touch you?"

Sandy looks Ron in the eyes and says "yes."

With that the guy moves in between Sandy's legs, forcing them wider. I feel Ron's and his hands on Sandy's thighs under the water. I pull her legs wider to give them both easier access. The guy reaches up and lifts Sandy's top, freeing her tits, she kisses him, Ron is busy on Sandy's pussy.

Ron says to the guy, "you want her to suck your cock?"

Sandy looks at me, I give her a nod. The guy stands up and pulls his cock out and puts it in Sandy's face, she begins sucking him. There she is, a strangers cock in her mouth, her lovers fingers in her pussy in a public hot tub. What a sight, what a slut! I am pleasantly stunned and proud of my slut wife.

I get up to watch the door, make sure no one else comes in, not that the tub is very private, I look around for cameras, luckily none there. I watch as Ron has Sandy stand up, the guy sits on the hot tub edge, Sandy is bent over, her tits are hanging, her bathing suit is pulled aside. She sucks the guy as Ron fingers her exposed cunt. The guy cums quickly in Sandy's mouth, she swallows it all, like a good slut wife should. After he cums the guy pulls up his shorts and leaves, leaving Sandy horny and wanting to cum.

Sandy hastily puts herself together, her bathing suit translucent, puts on her cover up and we head to the room. I am rock hard having seen Sandy suck another stranger while her lover fingered her pussy. In the room Sandy pushes Ron on the Bed and climbs on his cock.

As she is fucking him Ron asks Sandy, "did you like sucking his cock for me?"

Sandy moans, "yes."

Ron asks Sandy, "are you my slut?"

Sandy moans, "yes."

Ron asks Sandy, "can I call you a slut?"

Sandy moans, "yes."

Ron asks Sandy, "will you do anything I want?"

Sandy moans, "yes."

Ron looks at me and asks Sandy, "do you like my cock in your cunt?""

Sandy looks at me and cums on Ron's cock.

I've talked to Ron about using the word "cunt" and "slut" with Sandy, I told him I wanted him to use those terms with Sandy, get her used to hearing them. Get her used to being called a slut by her lovers. Get her used to her pussy being called a cunt by her lovers so that I could use those terms.

I like Sandy cumming on other men's cocks, what a slut! As she once again bends over to clean Ron's cock I slip into her wet loose fucked cunt, I cum quickly.

It's time for Ron to head home, last ferry sailing is getting close. As he dresses I ask Sandy if she enjoyed herself, if she was OK with the evenings events.

She looks at me and answers "yes".

The next morning Sandy is well fucked, sore and satisfied. On our way home I take Sandy by Ron's work, he comes out to our truck and climbs in the back seat with Sandy so that she can give him his morning blow job. I watch from the front seat as Sandy undoes his pants and eagerly sucks his cock. As she sucks Ron's cock he looks at me and smiles. I tell him Sandy liked him having her suck that guys cock in the hot tub, I tell him Sandy likes being his slut. He lifts Sandy's skirt, he pulls aside her panties and fingers her cunt until he cums, cums in her mouth, she swallows it all, every last drop.

Ron kisses Sandy, asks her "are you my slut?"

"Yes" is her response.

I was a quiet ride home, I was lost in thought at how well things were progressing and Sandy slept.