Sandy's Slide to Slut Pt. 07

Story Info
Andy's trade show.
3.5k words
4.38
11.4k
15
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were many more encounters that I did not write about as they were similar to previous ones, just different slutty outfits and lingerie for her men to fuck her in. Even strangers and lovers have their own comfort levels and kinks that they like played out. Same with Sandy, she would often step out of her comfort zone for us but she still liked things a certain way.

I was now realizing what a slut Sandy was, how much she liked fucking multiple different men, she called us her "harem." As I've said before, careful what you wish for.

Sandy liked being available for her men anytime they wanted and she was beginning to do almost anything they asked. She liked fulfilling their fantasies, she liked them coming to her for sex. I liked it too, I liked Sandy being slutty, available, fucked and horny.

This got me thinking about how I wanted Sandy to go on multiple dates night after night, I wanted Sandy to fuck a different man night after night instead of week after week. I wanted my wife's cunt and mouth full of different men's cum. I wanted her to show me what a real true slut she actually was!

Andy had a trade show in, as luck would have it, Ron's town. I decided to see if I could set up Sandy with Andy, Ron and her ex to fuck on same weekend, a different lover each night. For her to be a true slut, my wife, being a slut and fucking a different man each night.

I began telling Sandy how I wanted her to fuck Andy, Ron and Bob on the same weekend, she quickly agreed, much to my surprise, I shouldn't have been but I was. By now I knew Sandy had embraced her sexual freedom, I knew she liked being fucked, I guess I was just in denial about how willing she would be to do this.

I had Sandy make arrangements with Bob, he still wasn't my favorite person. Rob was easy, he was always looking for a sex date with his slut Sandy. Sandy even skipped school Friday and Monday to have this happen, I was proud of her, taking time off of work to get fucked.

After checking into our hotel, Sandy bathed, shaved her cunny and dressed revealing for Andy. She wore a black Sheer top and knee length lace dress, underneath she wore a red bra, panties and lace stockings. The dress had a slip that Sandy removed so it would be more revealing, she did wear a vest over top as her outfit was very sheer. Her bra, panties and stockings were still visible through the material, I loved that she would be in public dressed like this.

Sandy was a little concerned that Ron might be at the venue, I wasn't, Ron was already accepting Sandy as a slut, his slut, telling her to suck another man's cock in front him, a strangers cock! What a rush that was.

I took Sandy to Andy's trade show that afternoon, to help him sell his craft beer, ya right! He wanted Sandy there to play with and show her off. I wanted Sandy to be shown off, I wanted Andy to treat her like a slut. It was awesome watching Andy introduce Sandy as his sales model to various customers. I watched the reaction of the men that came to the booth, they couldn't take their eyes off of Sandy. They would try to get better looks at her tits and ass as they asked different questions. I notice that they hung around longer at Andy's booth than any other just to visit with slutty Sandy. I like that they are looking at Sandy sexually, that they see my wife as a slut. I like that she is willing to dress so revealing in public for her lovers, I like that the men that see her want to fuck her.

We stay for a few hours, all the while Sandy and Andy flirt, Andy feels Sandy's ass openly at the booth, with and without customers present, I like watching. Any time Sandy sits behind the display table with Andy, he takes it as an opportunity to feel her up. I like that Sandy is his to play with, my sexy wife, his willing slut. Sandy gets into the role of being his model, she lets the men ogle her, leans over the table more than is needed, flirts with the men that come to the booth. I like watching Sandy strut around the booth, showing off for Andy and his customers.

Andy asks me to watch the booth for him, he says he wants to show Sandy the rest of the venue, I agree. As they leave, Andy has his arm around Sandy close to her ass. They are gone for about 30 minutes. When they get back Sandy is flushed, I whisper in her ear and ask where they went, she say's she'll tell me later. It turned out Andy took her to his truck, insisted on her lifting her dress for him and had her remove her panties, telling her if she didn't cum for him he wasn't going to give her her panties back. She told me Andy fingered her cunny till she came for him. I like that Andy is using Sandy as his slut, that Sandy will let Andy finger her cunt in a vehicle in a public parking lot. I think to myself, what a good slut wife Sandy has become.

Andy tells Sandy he wants to go to a pub after the event, by now I just wanted to head back to the room and fuck.

Before heading to the pub I take Sandy to our room, she says she wants to freshen up and change her panties as they are soaked through. In the room Sandy tells me she wants to change her outfit, she slips into one of her "fuck me" outfits. Wow! This will be a first, Sandy in public dressed in one of her slut outfits. I hide my surprise not wanting to dissuade her, I want he to dress like a slut for Andy in public. It's her red skin tight slutty mini dress, she has only worn this for her lovers and me to seduce and fuck her in. It is a short cut out dress, too short, low cut, so low it dives below her breast bone. The front and sides held together only with strips of material, she looked a slut! Underneath she wore only a red g-string panty and red fishnet stockings, Sandy tried to wear a lace bra but decided it didn't look right. I could see her g-string through the open sides, so will everyone else I thought, and the dress barely covered the top of her stockings. Feeling a little exposed she put on a small jacket before we left, I laughed in my head, like that was going to help, Sandy looked absolutely slutty! This was going to be an interesting night.

We met Andy outside the pub, he comes over to the truck and opens door for Sandy, He was checking to see if she dressed as he instructed. I'm glad she has, she looks available, slutty. Andy looks Sandy up and down, he whistles in approval of her outfit, he leans in and kisses her while copping a feel of her tits. This is right outside the pub, Holy crap!

He says to Sandy, "You look amazing!" Sandy blushes.

Sandy looks at me and bites her lip as Andy reaches down and strokes her cunny, Sandy instinctively opens her legs for him.

Andy looks at me and says, "Your wife is a slut!"

I reply, "Yes she is."

Andy helps Sandy out of the truck, it's hard for her to keep her pussy and ass covered. I like watching Sandy squirm, for some reason I like seeing her uncomfortable, out of her comfort zone. As we go into the pub, Sandy is between us, both of us have our arms around her. As we walk in Sandy has to constantly pull her dress down as it quickly climbs over her stocking tops and exposes her panties and ass. I so like seeing her squirm, trying not to show off her cunny and ass. Oh yes Sandy is noticed as we enter, I liked it, I like men looking at Sandy, wanting to fuck her. I like that we both have our arm around her, I'm hoping men clue in she is going to fuck us both tonight.

We find a booth a little off to the right side of the dance floor. We order drinks and talk, the conversation revolves around Sandy, how sexy she looked at the venue and especially how revealing her outfit is here in the pub. Sandy is squirming between us as we talk about her, I'm certain her panties are wet again. I like Sandy's cunny wet, I like talking about her in front of her lovers. Sandy and Andy's hands are under the table, Sandy is feeling his cock, Andy has a hand on her thigh, up at her pussy. I like seeing Sandy like this, exposed, horny, other men's hands on her.

I look at Sandy and say, "I like you looking like a slut!"

Sandy just blushes and looks at Andy, he just smiles and kisses her.

Andy encourages Sandy to dance with him, at first she is reluctant, knowing she is dressed so slutty. She tells us she's worried too much will be exposed, Andy and I persuade her to dance, telling her it's OK to show off for us, Sandy eventually gives in and goes to dance with Andy. As they dance he feels her back, sliding his hands down over her barely covered ass. I look around and see the other men in the pub paying close attention, I am enjoying seeing men looking at Sandy, seeing them wanting to get a look at her ass and cunny.

During the slow songs on the dance floor Andy gets his hand fully on Sandy's ass, lifting her dress slightly, he must be aware of the men are looking. Sandy's dress rides up her thighs as she walks and dances, she has to constantly pull it down, I like that her dress is too short and she has to keep pulling it down. I like that men can see her panty covered cunny and ass, I like that they are watching her. I like that she is dressed a slut.

We are attracting attention, I like that. I like that Andy and I are purposely showing Sandy off, I like that Sandy is willing to be shown off. As I watch Sandy and Andy dance I see him whispering to Sandy. As they return to the table Sandy goes to washroom, when she returns she gives me her panties, they are soaked, I look at Andy as I put them in my pocket. Andy smiles and tells me he told her to take them off and give them to me, to show me Sandy would do as he asked.

Andy asks Sandy, "Are you wet?"

Sandy looks at Andy and says, "Yes."

Sandy slips in next to Andy, he immediately pulls her leg over his knee, Sandy's pussy is exposed under the table, I watch as he begins playing with her cunny. It's a good thing we are in a corner booth and it isn't well lit, even with that I am sure others in the pub are able to see him playing with my wife. Sandy leans in and starts kissing Andy, I decide it's time to pay the bill and go to our room to fuck.

As we leave people are watching us, Sandy and Andy seem pretty much oblivious. Sandy goes with Andy to his vehicle, she doesn't even pretend to want to ride with me. I like Sandy riding in her lovers vehicles, I like her being a slut for them in their cars and trucks. I stroke her pussy before I close her door, I tell Andy to take his time with Sandy.

About 30 minutes after I get to the room Sandy came to the room alone, I was expecting Andy and a sex show with Sandy, I like watching Sandy fuck, I like watching her please her men. She was flushed, she looked a slut, she looked fucked. She walked in from the street looking like this, I lift her little red slut dress, her pussy wet, Andy's cum dripping down her inner thighs, the smell of cum on her breath. I ask Sandy where Andy is?

She replies, "You wanted me to fuck him in front of you didn't you?"

I'm not sure where she's coming from, I reply, "Well yes!"

She says to me, "I already fucked him, in his truck, out in the parking lot, he wanted to fuck me on his own so I did!"

I'm a little pissed at her attitude but I decide to go with it.

She drags me to the bed, she lays down, pulls up her dress and spreads her legs exposing her freshly fucked cunny. I finger her pussy, she is wet, dripping Andy's cum, my cock is hard, I slip my cock into her wet fucked cunny, she is loose and wet. As I fuck her used wet loose pussy I talk to her about seeing her at the trade show dressed like a slut, flirting with Andy and the other men.

Sandy asks me, "You like me looking slutty?"

I answer, "Yes."

Sandy asks, "Why?"

I answer, "It turns me on to see men looking at you, wanting to fuck you."

Sandy asks, "You like having a slut wife?"

I answer, "Yes."

Sandy asks, "You like men flirting with me?"

I answer, "Yes."

Sandy asks, "You like me flirting with men?"

I answer, "Yes."

I tell her I liked seeing her in the bar looking slutty. I tell her how I liked seeing her dancing with Andy, that I liked her skirt riding up her thighs and men look at her.

Sandy asks me, "Why do you want men looking at my ass?"

I answer, "Because I like them wanting to fuck you."

I tell her I liked her removing her panties for Andy and giving them to me. I let her know I liked seeing Andy finger her at the table.

Sandy asks, "Why do you want men fingering me in public."

I answer, "Because I like you being a slut for other men, strange men."

I make sure to tell her I liked her coming to the room fucked, dripping Andy's cum.

Sandy says to me, "You like fucking me with other men's cum in my pussy?"

I answer, "Yes."

I cum, adding to Andy's in Sandy's fucked pussy.

Spent, tired and excited we fall asleep.

The next morning Andy showed up at our room, Sandy had arranged for him to get a blowjob for his drive home. As Sandy is sucking Andy's little cock he looks at me and smiles. The arrogant bastard, ha ha ha, he know I like Sandy being his slut.

That day is spent just tooling around the quaint down town shopping, Sandy was sore, tired and excited to get ready to fuck Ron.

Sandy washed her red dress and the lingerie she wore for Andy so she could wear it for Ron. I like that she wore the same "fuck me" clothing for Ron. As usual she met Ron at the door, kissed and played with him, dropped to knees and got his cock hard to fuck, as a good slut wife should. We led Sandy to the bed and took turns licking and fucking her, using her as our slut. She didn't let on that she was sore, she just fucked Ron's big cock like a good slut wife. I let Ron cum first, I like fucking Sandy with other men's cum in her, I like fucking her cunny after she's been used.

After Ron has left I tell Sandy how proud I am of her, fucking different men night after night. I let her know how much I like seeing it, knowing she is so willing to fuck and suck other men.

As usual Ron comes over the next morning for his blowjob, I like seeing my wife on her knees with other men's cocks in her mouth, down her throat. I like watching Sandy swallow other men's cum. Sandy cleans up and we ready to leave to see Bob for her next fuck date.

As we got ready to leave Sandy was still in her sexual euphoria. I liked her in this state, she was easy to ply when she was. Sandy dressed in a white sheer summer skirt, white lace top, you could see her red bra and g-string panties through the material, the same ones she wore for Andy and Ron.

The route I chose to drive included a ferry crossing. We were on the ferry when Sandy saw a lone biker.

Sandy says to me "I'm going to go talk to him."

Sandy gets out of the truck and starts up a conversation, I quickly follow. As we talk I can tell Sandy is horny, I am certain he can tell Sandy is horny. In the bright summer sun Sandy's red lingerie is visible.

Sandy pulls me aside, asks me, "You'd let me fuck him wouldn't you?"

Stunned I say, "Yes."

Sandy begins flirting heavily, cooing over him, he gives me a quizzical look, I smile and reassure him its OK.

I say to him, "Seems my wife has taken a liking to you."

Soon Sandy is rubbing up against him, he reciprocates by putting his arm around her.

Sandy says to us, "I'm cold, we should go to the truck."

I can't wait to see where this goes as Sandy climbs in the back seat with her new friend. After some small talk he leans in and kisses Sandy getting no resistance he looks at me questioningly.

I say, "If Sandy is OK I'm OK."

To myself I'm thinking it's a good thing she freshened up before we left because just a couple hours earlier she had Ron's cock deep down her throat. As her biker kisses her she automatically leans back, accepting his tongue, Sandy instinctively relaxes and spreads her legs as his hands begin to wander, she looks at me for reassurance as she lets him feel her up. Quickly he has her top undone, her tits out and skirt up to her waist, he pulls her panties aside and begins to finger her. He unzips his pants, pulls his cock out and presses Sandy's face to his cock. Sandy is lucky he has a reasonably sized cock just like she likes.

Sandy doesn't miss a beat, she takes his cock in her mouth and sucks it eagerly with her legs still spread and his fingers in her wet pussy. He smiles at me as Sandy sucks his cock.

He says to us, "Your wife is a good cock sucker!"

I laugh to myself, there's my school teacher wife sucking a strangers cock in the back seat of our truck on a ferry just hours after sucking another mans cock while we are on our way to see her ex husband so she can service him too. Oh how far she has come.

We start to hear the signs of the ferry crossing being over, Sandy and her biker start to straighten up before he is able to cum in her mouth. I know there is a pull off up ahead, I say to them both that Sandy needs to finish what she's started. He eagerly agreed, I tell him to follow us and we'll meet him at the pull off.

Sandy stays in the back seat disheveled and wanting as we exit the ferry. She asks me if she should fuck him or suck him, I tell her it is up to her to decide.

At the pull off her biker gets back in the truck, he wastes no time and starts kissing her again, exposing and fingering her as he does.

He looks at Sandy and says "You're a real slut aren't you?"

To which Sandy answers sheepishly, "Yes."

I'm liking all of this too much. Her biker guides her ass off the seat, pulls her panties off, takes out his cock. Sandy looks at me as her enters her cunt, unprotected.

He looks at me as he's fucking Sandy and says, "You got a real slut for a wife here don't you?"

He fucks her hard and fast, it doesn't take long for him to cum, he grunts and moans as he drops his load into my slut wife's cunt.

After he is done Sandy sucks him clean, she likes sucking cock after it's been in her.

As they straighten up Sandy and her biker exchange personal info, he fingers her one last time then gets on his bike and leaves.

As we drive away Sandy cleans herself up, she tells me to hurry as we need to check into our hotel so she can clean up and get ready for her date with Rob. It's quiet in the truck and Sandy sleeps most of the trip.

Wow! What a fucking weekend!