All Comments on 'Sansa's (K)Night'

by PrincessJezebel

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It’s not true

IT’S NO TRUE AT ALL that “most men are in a much greater hurry to get under a woman's skirts, and most women accept that”!That’s A NONSENSES!On the contrary,THE LARGE MAJORITY OF MEN AREN’T AT ALL IN A HURRY to get under a woman’s skirts,but THEY TAKE THEIR TIME TO PROLONG the caressing contact!And,by the way,how can Sansa say such a thing when SHE DOESN’T KNOW TOO MUCH about bedding between men and women?!

Also,IT’S NOT TRUE that “most boys learn early how to pleasure themselves”!That’s another STUPID THING to say!THE GREAT MAJORITY OF BOYS DON’T LEARN EARLY how to pleasure themselves because THEY ARE NOT OBSESSED ABOUT SEX!Be REALISTICAL when you write something!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And IT'S DEFINITELY NOT TRUE that Sansa "had never had a chance to see a naked man in all his glory"!This is another HUGE NONSENSE!If Ramsay fucked her from behind,HE FUCKED HER FROM AHEAD,TOO,so SHE HAD SEEN QUITE MANY TIMES "a man naked in all his glory"!

Then,if Roland had already "explored" a lady,IT'S ABSOLUTELY NOT PLAUSIBLE that he hadn't bedded that lady!Surely HE MUST HAVE HAD SEX with her!And you are INCOHERENT when you make him say that he "had never been" with a lady,then make him saying that he "explored" one!Also,Sansa SHOULDN'T HAVE TAUGHT HIM ANYTHING about this because IT'S SOMETHING WHICH IS EMBEDDED IN THE INSTINCTS OF EVERY PERSON!THERE IS DEFINITELY NO NEED for any "lesson" about it!

Ropebunny0527Ropebunny0527about 1 month ago

i liked your story, thanks for the read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrincessJezebel@PrincessJezebel
24 Followers
Update 5/10/19: I have published two e-books through Kindle Publishing--"The Actual Adventures of the Amazing Amy" and "Josh's Fascinating Far-Flung Family." Both have great sex, humor, interesting characters, excellent dialog, and real plots! **Click "Webpage" on the Contac...