Santa and His Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? You wouldn't mind me being your girlfriend?" Taylor asked, seemingly ignoring Isaac's self depreciation.

"I'd want to spend a bit more time with you first, although I'm afraid you might not want to get to know me anymore once that happens!" Isaac joked, nudging the shy girl.

"Well, would you maybe want to spend a bit more of that time with me tonight? If you're not doing anything, of course."

"Absolutely," Isaac replied, removing his fake-beard and being able to smile at the small girl for the first time without a huge patch of white hair covering his lips, "what did you have in mind?"

"Since it's so cold out, maybe you could come over and hang out? I could order a pizza and we could watch a movie or something!"

"Sounds great!" Isaac pulled out his phone and they exchanged numbers, to both of their hidden giddiness. As Isaac walked her to her car, ever the gentleman, he let Taylor know he was gonna go home and shower and change, not wanting to spend the rest of the night in this stupid suit. She confirmed that she was gonna do the same, and once they reached her car, they stood awkwardly for a minute. Isaac leaned over to hug her goodbye, but she had other intentions; Taylor pressed her lips into his, his well-trimmed beard rubbing into her soft skin. Isaac's eyes opened at this, but he definitely didn't pull away. The softness of her lips was enchanting. Once the unexpected kiss ended, she looked down shyly and muttered an apology.

"Only be sorry if I'm not getting more of that later," Isaac joked, placing a hand reassuringly on her hip, "I'll see you in a bit."

With another endearing smile between the pair, Isaac was the first to break away and head to his own car; as much as he wanted to continue admiring his new potential-girlfriend, he really needed to get out of this fucking suit. Getting in his own car, he sat for a moment in silence, reflecting on his day. Hot damn he didn't expect it to go like this! Grinning like an idiot, he turned on his car and zoomed off into the night, eager to get home and the promise of what was to come after.

Practically running into his apartment, Isaac disrobed as quickly as he could, the front door barely closing before that fucking coat flew off of his body. A stream of curses flew from his mouth as he slammed into the wall, trying to get out of the pants and boots he had been wearing. Throwing his underwear over his shoulder, the undergarment laying haphazardly on the couch, he threw open the door to his bedroom and marched in. Isaac winced slightly as his flaccid dick, enormous even in its soft state, swayed and bounced off the door frame; he always thought that having this big thing his whole life meant this wouldn't happen anymore, but still his stupidity surprised him every time. Turning on the shower, he waited for the water to warm up, before hopping in, being more careful about his long appendage this time around.

Hot water cascaded over the man's body. It stung at first, the difference in temperature compared to the cold he was exposed to all day shocking his body. As soon as he got used to it, however, he immediately went to work cleaning himself. Running soapy hands filled with shampoo through his short black hair, he grimaced as he pulled out a small red and white fuzz that had stuck to his head from the hat. Looking at the holiday-colored fuzz in fingers, he wagged his hand, sending the cloth remnants and soap splattering around the shower; with how hairy his body was and how cheap that damn suit was, Isaac knew that there was gonna be more where that came from.

Compared to a lot of guys Isaac knew, showering for him always took a lot longer. The first reason was that he was incredibly hairy; thanks to his heritage, manes of black hair covered most of his body, and if he didn't wash it thoroughly, smells got trapped in those dark forests very easily. Recently, this had been even more of a lengthy process, due to the seemingly never ending clumps of fuzz the suit seemed to shed. Second, of course, was his cock. Blessed more than most, well, more than anyone he had ever met, Isaac's cock hung down to his knees - soft. His balls were sized similarly, and rested just a bit higher than his cock. Both of them needed a thorough washing, or else they got gross fast.

Speaking of his heavy phallus, Isaac was currently soaping it up, lifting its length up to his chest. He slowly worked the shaft, covering every inch of its dark, veiny mass in white suds. Releasing one of his hands, he reached down to give his enormous testicles the same treatment, massaging the softball-sized cum factories between his fingers. Letting out a throaty moan, Isaac's mind began to wander and fantasize about the potential the rest of the night had in store. It quickly became apparent that he was no longer cleaning his genitals, now fully immersed in pleasuring himself. Just as his cock began to harden under his ministrations, a sudden blast of much colder water broke him from his reverie.

"Oh fucking god damnit!" Isaac cursed as he dropped his cock and rushed out of the shower. The fat head of his dick bashed against the edge of the tub, causing him to wince and curse under his breath once again. Quickly grabbing a towel from the rack, he wrapped it around his body, shivering; that one blast of water was enough to undo all the warmth he had absorbed. Isaac reached out and pulled a second towel off the rack and threw it over his head and shoulders. Taking a minute to turn off the now-cold water, Isaac began to rub his body down, removing any of the suds that still clung to his body. At least he was pretty much done getting clean before his rude awakening. In retrospect, not jerking himself off was probably for the better, lest he get distracted and miss his date.

Pressing the towel on his head around his face, he dried himself as he walked out of the bathroom, paying special attention to his thick beard. Isaac sat on his bed and grabbed his phone. His heart dropped momentarily when he saw he hadn't received any new texts, but tried to reason with himself that Taylor was probably still showering. Almost as if she read his mind, a notification popped up from her: it was a text showing her address, along with the phrase 'come over whenever you want'! Isaac smiled at this and began to text back, letting her know he would head out shortly. Before he could hit send, another text appeared; a picture this time.

Isaac opened it at lightning speed, and was blown away by what he saw. It was a selfie of Taylor, of course. She was bent over slightly, smiling at the camera; but instead of her usual, sweet smile, this one was of a more seductive variety. Her lips only barely curled upwards, and her eyes, usually large and shining, were lidded over in readily apparent lust, one eye barely covered by a swoop of her short, light brown hair. Her body was almost completely covered by a large, white fluffy towel, only the top of her pale, thin chest and prominent collar bones were displayed. While one arm was obviously stretched out to hold her phone, her other was pressed down against her towel-covered groin, teasing the treasure that hid beneath. Isaac's eyes scanned the picture over and over again; damn, maybe she wasn't such a shy girl after all.

Not wanting to leave this clear invitation unanswered, Isaac finished sending his previous text, before opening his camera and holding it out from his body. He threw the towel off his head onto the floor and sat up straight, trying to puff out his chest, putting his hairy torso on full display. Taking a minute to pose, he put his free hand behind his arm and flexed; despite the fact that he didn't work out regularly, years of working in warehouses and kitchens had left him with strong, well-defined arms. He smiled, somewhat bashfully, and took a couple pictures. After picking out the best one, he sent it back, captioning it 'Not as cute as you, but I hope you like it'.

Throwing his phone to the side, Isaac got up and started to get ready. Once he was thoroughly dried, he opened up his dresser and began to rummage through his clothes. Digging down towards the bottom, he found what he was looking for: a Christmas sweater. Perfect. Putting it over his torso, he relished in the warmth it brought him for just a second before diving into the dresser once more. A pair of special compression boxers were next, always the worst part of clothing himself. It took him a minute to fit his mass of genitals into them. Shifting his cock around, he finally found a comfortable spot for it, the shaft coiling around his entire groin and wrapping slightly around his thigh. He grabbed a pair of sweatpants, basically the only pants he could wear without breaking decency laws and pulled them up his legs. At least they were nice, being the only article of clothing he ever bothered to splurge on.

Walking back into the bathroom, he did a few last minute preparations, like brushing his teeth and touching up his hair. He checked himself out in the mirror, making sure everything fit well and nothing bulged too noticeably. Satisfied with his appearance, he walked back to the bedroom and grabbed his phone, smiling as he saw a new text from Taylor that was a simple pair of heart-eyes; simple as it was, it still caused Isaac's cheeks to fill with warmth. Shaking his head, trying to wipe the blush from his face, he shot her a message back letting her know he was gonna be on his way. Isaac walked through his apartment and grabbed his keys and wallet from the discarded costume-pants, slipped on some shoes, and headed out the door.

The first thing Isaac did when he got into his small car was throw on some rap. Old school and gangster was the way to go before a date. Plugging Taylor's address into his phone, he zoomed off, practically bouncing in his seat as he rapped along to the songs. The closer he got, the more he could feel his heartbeat speed up and pound in his chest. By the time he parked outside her own apartment building, it practically matched the bass drum of the song he was listening to, beating loudly inside of him. Turning his car off, Isaac sat for a moment, calming himself. A deep breath and an internal pep talk later, he stepped out of the car and headed for her building. After getting slightly lost, he found her door, and stood outside quietly.

"Alright, lets go!" Isaac said to himself, maybe a bit too loudly. Raising his hand, he wrapped his knuckles loudly on the door. Standing awkwardly, Isaac found himself holding his breath. His ears perked up as he heard the tell-tale signs of pitter-pattering feet moving towards the door. Only silence came from the door for a moment, before it swung open.

"There you are! I was wondering when you'd show up!" she giggled, staring up at the much taller man. Isaac gave her a smile back, which would have been involuntary even if he didn't enjoy the sound of her voice much. She was just so damn cute. She wore the same sweater as before, but had changed into a pair of black, very short shorts. Her bare legs, thin and supple like the rest of her, were on full display, and Isaac took a moment to admire them thoroughly. His eyes also fell onto her feet, tiny, petite things that were topped off by cute pink nail polish. Realizing he had just been staring at her, smiling, Isaac laughed back.

"Sorry! Got a bit lost trying to find your building."

"Awww you should have told me! I would have walked out to get you!"

"And let you freeze?" Isaac said laughing, taking a step into the apartment as Taylor moved to let him in, "what kind of gentleman would I be to let that happen?"

Taylor laughed and turned around, beckoning him. Isaac took a minute to kick off his shoes, putting them next to her own much smaller ones. Walking behind her, he stared at her butt as he went; he hadn't been seeing things the other day, it really did pop out from her body, jiggling to and fro as she walked. Isaac followed her into the living room, where she took a seat on the couch. Isaac followed suit, taking in his surroundings as he sat down. It was well-decorated, most of the furniture matching, with some small paintings and decorations. A large TV sat across from them, partnered with what, Isaac jealously noted, was the newest gaming console she had mentioned waiting in line for before. One thing caught his attention the most though: a pair of unopened pizza boxes that sat on the darkwood coffee table in front of them. Christ, he was starving.

"You have a really nice place," Isaac complimented, peeling his eyes off the pizza and turning back to her, "everything is really well set up. I think there's a word for that."

"I think you're right, but I don't know the word either!" she laughed, causing Isaac to let out a laugh himself, "do you want some pizza? It just got here, should be pretty hot!"

"You read my mind!" Isaac chuckled. Taylor giggled and leaned forward. She opened the box, and the smell immediately hit Isaac's nostrils, almost causing him to drool. Grabbing a plate and a napkin that she had laid out before he got here, she tucked the napkin under the plate before grabbing a slice from the box and placing it on the plate. She handed it to him, which Isaac took thankfully; he waited before she grabbed her own plate of food before taking a bite. For the next several minutes the pair ate, Isaac consciously slowing himself down, and made small talk, continuing some of their conversations from earlier. The words flowed easily, and Isaac found himself feeling more and more relaxed. He took a minute to admire her while she ate; she really was a vision.

As they finished up almost an entire box, they both finally set their plates downs, happily full. Isaac rested one of his arms on the back of the couch, his hand lightly touching the back of Taylor's short hair. He had to stop himself from twirling his fingers in her locks, not wanting to be too presumptuous. She leaned a bit forward herself, her body relaxing as she got closer to him. The pair stared at each other, a silent longing filling the air. Isaac could almost feel himself being pulled closer, like a magnetic force was trying to stick them together. Taylor's eyes widened as she felt her own body seemingly moving on its own, willing itself closer to the handsome man. In a moment of panic, she coughed and turned her body away, smiling. Isaac, taken aback, leaned back himself and waited for her to say something.

"So..." Taylor started after a minute of heavy silence, "do you want to watch a movie?"

"Absolutely," Isaac replied, smiling again, "you should pick. I'll watch pretty much anything."

"Well, you said you like spookies, so I think I know just the movie!"

Isaac chuckled at her word choice and watched as she grabbed the remote to the TV and the controller to her console. With practiced ease, she quickly went onto one of the numerous streaming sites that existed. Isaac was almost impressed at how quickly she typed out using the controller, and a familiar movie popped up on the screen. It was about, essentially, a demon that was passed along to people through sex, and about a young girl trying to deal with being tricked into getting it - a kind of sexual-transmitted demon if you will. It was an interesting choice for sure.

"Have you seen this one before?"

"I have! It's a good choice though, one of my recent favorites."

"Awww, I was hoping to pick something new!" Taylor pouted.

"It's ok!" Isaac laughed, letting his hand slink back towards her head, "I like this one a lot."

"Fine!" she said grumpily before smiling and standing up. She moved around the apartment quickly, closing blinds and turning off lights. All she left on was a small lamp behind the couch, that she dimmed incredibly low. The only real light filling the room now was the illumination from the TV, which practically created a spotlight on the couch. Taylor plopped herself down on the couch, much closer to Isaac this time. Leaning back, her head touching Isaac's arm, she picked up the controller and started the movie. Isaac watched her for a second, admiring her features from the umpteenth time today, before turning his head towards the TV.

The scenes of the screen were familiar to Isaac. He had seen the movie numerous times, having first seen it on a whim in theaters during its limited release. Based on Taylor's reactions, it was her first time viewing it; Isaac could tell, because in the first few minutes of the film there was a particularly gruesome scene that caused the small girl to let out a cute squeal. Isaac almost wanted to laugh, it was so adorable. As the movie continued, Taylor scooted closer and closer to him, until one particularly frightening scene caused her to lean into his chest. Isaac of course, ever the gentleman, put his arm around and pulled her in close for comfort.

There were several sex scenes in the movie, something Isaac had thought about when she had shown him her choice. While they weren't particularly erotic, it was still sex. Much to Isaac's delight, he noticed Taylor biting her lip and placing her hand on his abdomen right above his groin during one of them. She squirmed in her seat, and glanced up at Isaac, blushing as she caught his eye. She looked back down quickly, her cheeks flush. This night really was going well.

After over an hour and a half, the movie finally ended. As the credits began to roll, Taylor paused the movie and sat up, reluctantly tearing herself from Isaac's embrace. Stretching and letting out a cute little groan as she did so, she turned back to him, smiling. To Isaac's hidden delight, she hadn't moved much at all from where she had been leaning on him, so her thin legs touched his much thicker ones.

"Did you like the movie?"

"It was something!" she laughed, "definitely not what I was expecting."

"I get that, it's a hard movie to describe to people without it sounding dumb."

"So what now?" Taylor asked after several minutes, trying to act innocent, despite the look on her face.

"Well..." Isaac replied, dragging the word out, "you sent me that teasing little picture earlier, and I was hoping I might see a little bit more tonight."

Without another word the pair moved in towards each other, finally giving in to what their bodies had been screaming at them to do all night. Their lips touched, gently at first. They touched again and again, quickly picking up intensity. These small pecks turned into open-mouthed tonguing before too long, and Isaac felt Taylor's small arms wrap around the back of his head for the second time today. Wrestling back and forth, their tongues swirled in each other's mouth, drawing low moans from the pair. Isaac found his hand sliding down the short-haired girl's back, teasing his fingers lower and lower.

In a move that surprised Isaac, Taylor threw her leg around his own, and straddled him, never breaking their passionate lip-locking. She began to grind her slight body up and down, rubbing her fat ass along the top of his sweatpants. Pulling away from him for a moment, a thin strand of saliva still connecting the two, she stared at him deeply, her eyes heavy with lust. Moaning once more she dove forward and buried her head in his neck. Now it was Isaac's turn to moan as he felt her tongue run down his neck slowly before her teeth snared a bit of his skin. Sucking gently, she continued to rock her body back and forth as she worked her mouth over his neck, leaving shiny trails of spit and teeth marks as she went.

Isaac was definitely enjoying letting her take control. She pulled back again, this time her hands slid down his torso until they grabbed the hem of his sweater. Getting the message loud and clear, Isaac's hands touched hers as he helped her pull it over his body. Following suit, Isaac didn't even wait for her to start before he was pulling off her top. Her bare chest, smooth and pale compared to Isaac's own darker, hairier form, quickly came into view, her small pink nipples poking out hard as diamonds - the little minx wasn't even wearing a bra. Both topless now, Taylor began to rub her chest against Isaac's, the dark mane of hair rubbing pleasantly against her. She locked her lips with his once more, moaning even louder this time as they fought with their tongues once more, both trying to assert dominance in each other's mouths.