Santa and His Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving his hands off her back, Isaac palmed her denim-clad cheeks roughly, causing the small girl to let out a yelp into his mouth. With two handfuls of fat, jiggling ass meat, he lifted her up until her chest was right in front of his face. Despite the non-existence of any real tit flesh, her little pink nipples looked absolutely mouth-watering, and Isaac was still hungry. With a low grunt, he shoved his head forward and took one of those delectable little nubs between his lips. Taylor let out a gasp that quickly became a moan.

His hands still roughly groped Taylor's backside, kneading her large ass between his fingers. He sucked and bit her nipple like a man starved, orally assaulting her chest in an almost frenzied manner. Isaac treated her chest much like she treated his neck; sucking on as much flesh as he could get into his mouth, while leaving a trail of marks along her skin like an animal marking its property. To Taylor's own personal arousal, the feeling of Isaac's well-groomed beard rubbing against her soft skin only added to the overwhelming sensation his mouth provided. His rough handling of her behind wasn't helping her excessively stimulated state either.

Taylor cradled his head as he worked, practically latching onto his hair just to not lose balance. Even in her raised state she still grinded her hips back and forth, aided by Isaac's own pushing hands, the front of her denim shorts rubbing against his bare chest. Taylor bit her lip, and began to grunt cutely. Isaac's eyes glanced up as he continued to work her chest, studying her lust-filled expression. The movement of her hips grew erratic, and her grunting picked up in speed. Finally, her grinding stopped, and she squealed loudly.

"Isaac! I'm-I'm... Ooooooh!"

Taylor couldn't finish her sentence, but Isaac knew exactly what she was trying to say: she was cumming. His eyes darted down from her face towards her crotch, and he smiled around a mouthful of nipple as he watched a small wet patch appear on the front of her shorts; nice, she was a squirter! Removing himself from the chest he had been latched onto for so long, Isaac, held her steady and she panted and mewled through the aftermaths of her orgasm. Her cheeks were flushed a deep crimson and her tongue hung out of the corner of her mouth, a small sliver of drool escaping her lips. With a tired sigh she started to fall sideways, and Isaac made sure he helped her land gently.

"Enjoy yourself?" Isaac asked, his voice taking on a teasing tone as he stroked her bare leg gently.

"I-I..." Taylor started, still panting heavily, "Never... so hard."

"Glad you had a good time!" Isaac laughed, genuinely amazed at how worn out she seemed. For several minutes they sat there like that; Isaac smiling at the out-of-breath girl, and Taylor just lying there, still reveling in her post-orgasmic haze. Then almost like she was suddenly supercharged with energy, Taylor shot up and threw herself at the startled gentleman on her couch, throwing her arms around his neck. She locked lips with him once more, her tongue gliding into his mouth. Momentarily caught by surprise, it only took a second before Isaac returned the motion, and swirled his tongue around hers. The pair made out for several steamy minutes, before Taylor pulled back, that same lust-filled look covering her features.

"Let me return the favor, stud." she practically whispered, her voice dripping with lust. Sliding off the couch and nudging the coffee table out of the way, she never broke eye contact with Isaac, who could practically feel his heart trying to break through his chest. Once her knees touched the ground, she scooted between his legs, which he had politely spread apart for her, and ran her hands up his sweatpants covered thighs. She teased the waist of his pants, making small yanks down, before really getting a grip. Unbeknownst to Isaac, Taylor had felt something in his pants, something big when she was grinding on his lap, and that only added to her excitement; Unbeknownst to her, Isaac wasn't even half-hard, the compressionized material helping stop most of the blood flow. With a bite of her lip and a sultry look in her brown eyes, which still hadn't broken contact with Isaac's, she yanked down on his pants, sending them to his knees and below.

She looked down. She gasped. She shook.

Everything she saw, she didn't expect. The underwear he was wearing was abnormal, but she recognized the material, and recognized why he needed it. It looked like a snake had coiled itself in his underwear, practically covering both of his thighs with its incredible length; but Taylor knew better. Starting at the bulge of the root, her eyes followed the path of this hidden object, trying not to get lost as it folded over itself and overlapped in some places; she was like a kid trying to do one of those mazes in a coloring book, but this maze was of a much more perverse nature. Finally she reached the end - a mushroom-shaped bulge that poked out of the side of his thigh. She couldn't believe what she was seeing, but it couldn't be anything else. This massive, unreal protuberance was none other than Isaac's cock.

"Um um um Isaac?" Taylor asked, her voice quivering as she looked back up at him, "what...? How...?"

"Yeah, I'm a bit on the big side," Isaac chuckled, trying to downplay the entire thing, "I uh, I understand if you wanna stop..."

"No! I... I wanna keep going," she replied, noticing Isaac's face taking a downtrodden turn, "I think I like big!"

"Are you sure? I don't want you to have to do anything you don't want to!"

"I'm sure." she said smiling, her legs rubbing together. Looking back down, she gulped as she reached up once more, her hands shaking. Taylor unsteadily put her hands on a random part of the covered shaft, and tightened her grip. She noted, to her own amazement and fear, that the tips of her fingers didn't touch his thigh, even when trying to hold his dick like this. Her hands moved, massaging the length slowly, which drew an immediate moan from Isaac's lips; this emboldened the short-haired girl further, and she worked her hands with increased vigor. Taylor could feel an intense heat coming of Isaac's awesome appendage even through his compression boxers, and her hands grew hotter and hotter the more she rubbed it.

Once she felt like she had gotten a good feel for it, well as good a feel as she could ever hope to get, she released her hold on his clothed-cock and reached up towards the top of his underwear once more. With another gulp, she gripped the fabric between her fingers and began to pull them down, much slower than before. Isaac lifted his butt up, trying to help Taylor's efforts. They peeled off slowly, exposing the top of Isaac's predictably hairy groin first. In seconds the base of his mighty pole came into view; Taylor gasped, while she had felt its enormity in her hands, seeing it exposed was an entirely different experience. It was already thicker than any cock she had ever seen before, looking practically as wide as one of her small biceps.

Inch by inch she pulled down his underwear, revealing more and more of his lengthy member. Slowly uncoiling itself, more shaft was exposed, every new inch sending shivers down Taylor's spine. It never ended! Even when she had it pulled down to his knees, which finally revealed his pendulous cum factories that throbbed against the couch cushions, she still couldn't see the head. Over a foot of massive, mind-bending cock had been revealed to the small girl, and she felt like she wasn't close to revealing it all. Mustering all her courage, she yanked the garment all the way down to his ankles, leaving it in a bunch with his sweatpants on the ground. Taylor's eyes bulged in their sockets.

To call it massive would be an understatement - it looked like it belonged to a totally different species! Once more, Taylor's eyes followed the length of cock, now totally uncoiled and uncovered, from the thicker-than-her-ankle root, all the way down to the head, which was practically touching the ground. Her eyes traced over every inch of it, taking in every detail, from the veins that looked as big as any cock she had seen before, to the pulsing, crimson head which was somehow even more bulbous than the shaft. It was darker than Isaac's already quite tan skin and looked literally like a third leg hanging from the man's groin. A low rumbling snapped Taylor out of her cock-drunk awe.

The noise came from under Isaac's bestial appendage. Doing her best to look around the wide shaft, her eyes somehow managed to bulge even wider at what she was witnessing. Isaac's balls, practically as big as soccer balls and pushing his thighs farther apart, were visibly shaking. Taylor stared in silent confusion as they noticeably trembled in their leathery, taut sack, which much like the rest of Isaac was covered in patches of dark hair, and then visibly grew. They didn't enlarge by much, at least compared to their already stupendous size, but it was still clear what was happening: Isaac's balls were getting bigger.

After several minutes of amazed staring, Taylor gulped and remembered what she was supposed to be doing. Reaching out, she grabbed at a random part of Isaac's shaft, and wrapped both hands around it. Her hands started to shake even more as she realized her small fingers didn't fully encompass his cocks massive girth, with several inches of untouched cockmeat spreading her fingers apart. The shocked girl's arms visibly strained as she lifted the mighty appendage, the weight of it adding even more to the disbelief coursing through her body. Unsteadily, she began to stroke it, or at least do her best to; it's unnatural size made it hard to do much of anything with it.

"Ah, here let me help you." Isaac offered as he reached over and wrapped one of his much larger hands around his cock, his fingers not coming close to touching either. Taylor watched as he lifted his cock, his own arm seeming to flex from the effort. His cock rose higher until the angry-looking glans were pointed right at Taylor's face. Looking up at Isaac, almost as if for permission, she moved her hands to holding his cock right below the ridge of his head, and pulled it towards her face. With a deep breath, she snaked her head forward until her lips met the hot slit of his titanic tip.

Taylor wrapped her lips around the tip. Timidly, she stuck her tongue out and began to swirl it around the glans; it was so big, she could feel every crevice and indent that littered the massive glans. Pulling his cock towards her, she moved her head further down, her lips stretching as she went. Before she even got the entire head in, she felt her mouth reach its limits - his cockhead alone, no, only some of his cockhead alone, was enough to completely fill her maw. Taylor moved back slightly, wetting the rough skin with her tongue and droo, before trying to plunge down once more. No dice - she could literally fit no more cock into her mouth. This had never happened before.

"Oh god your mouth feels so good!"

Surprised to hear that, Taylor took it as encouragement nonetheless. Emboldened, she began to suck and bob on the tip alone, treating it like she would treat the entirety of a normal man's penis. Her hands began to stroke the massive endowment, using the constant stream of spit that flowed from the sides of her mouth as lube. Taylor put her all into it; he had made her cum just with his mouth, so she would try and do the same. Her sucking grew feverish, her head almost a blur. Even though she couldn't reach all the way down the never-ending shaft, she still did her best to jack off Isaac's tremendous pole. After several minutes of cock worship, Isaac's cock trembled, causing the small girl to slow down.

As her tongue lashed against Isaac's already incredibly long cumslit, she could feel it suddenly gape. And then, her mouth was filled. It was a familiar taste and sensation, but much thicker, much stronger, and just so much more than any cumshot she had tasted before. Her cheeks bulged out even wider, his cockhead having already given her a perverse chipmunk-look, and spurts of semen shot out of from the corner of her lips. Taylor's throat worked overtime, swallowing rapidly. It was almost hard to swallow, it was so viscous; it felt like almost an entirely different substance than the watery loads she had drank in the past. For over 10 seconds she gulped over and over again, the salty taste overwhelming her senses.

With a loud gasp, she pulled back, semen pouring from her open mouth. She coughed several times, wads of cum landing all over her naked torso. She put a hand to her chest, trying to catch her breath. Once she regained her senses, she looked back up. Isaac was stroking his cock, and staring at her through lidded eyes. Taylor watched him jerk his massive meat; there was something incredibly erotic to the small girl about watching him touch himself, especially when his cock made his large hands look miniscule in comparison. Instead of what Taylor had expected, Isaac going soft, she watched as his cock began to lengthen in his grip. In fact, it already looked bigger than when she had first seen it. Wasn't he supposed to be going flaccid!?

"Uh Isaac?" she questioned, "are you... are you growing?"

"Oh yeah," he panted, still slowly stroking himself, "it'll take a bit but I'm getting there."

"But didn't you just cum?!"

"That? Oh no, that was just, uh, precum."

Taylor stared for several more minutes, her mind racing. He hadn't been hard!? He got bigger!? That wasn't his orgasm!? She watched as his cumslit opened up and began to drool out even more precum - the thickest, most potent precum she had ever seen. She watched it drool its load onto the floor. And drool. And drool some more. Jesus Christ, it wasn't stopping. At Isaac's feet, where his clothes were bunched up, a small pool of cum was slowly growing. Taylor, once again amazed, watched this display of inhuman potency silently. If this was just pre, what did his actual orgasm look like?

Deciding she couldn't quit now, not that she wanted to, her shorts having grown even wetter during this whole thing, Taylor dove back onto the mountainous tip. Letting Isaac do the stroking this time, she grabbed under the mushroom-shaped head again, and wrapped her lips back around the tip. This time she had some idea for what she was in for, although she didn't know if she would be able to handle it; regardless, she immediately went to work sucking and slobbering on his giant glans. Her throat went into overdrive in a matter of seconds, steadily gulping down Isaac's unending supply of cum. She moaned around the massive tip, finding herself growing more and more... addicted to his taste.

As they continued to work on Isaac's cock, Taylor felt herself having to move slowly back as his cock pushed against her. Walking back on her knees, she kept her eyes closed, focusing solely on pleasuring this massive tool; besides, she was afraid if she saw his cock fully erect she might faint. Something else was happening that filled Taylor with a kind of excited fear. Her fingers were slowly being forced further apart, and her lips strained even more against his glans. He was getting thicker as he got longer, something she hadn't even considered would happen. His cock had already been thicker than her arm!

The only sounds in the room were the dark-haired man's loud moans, and the constant, audible gulping coming from Taylor's throat. They worked in tandem as Isaac grew larger and larger. Taylor felt hot, and not just because of the intense heat that constantly radiated from the beast in her mouth. Her nipples were hard as diamonds, and she was sure that if she could grind on something again, she would no doubt have another hands-free orgasm. She was practically in a frenzy now, bobbing her head back and forth and side to side - anything she could do to pleasure the most amazing cock she had ever seen. After more minutes, she pulled back, breathing deeply; unfortunately her body still needed oxygen.

Opening her eyes for the first time since she had started sucking his cock again, she was now seeing it in its full glory. Holy shit it was incredible. Bouncing between his legs, the giant pole noticeably sagged under its own weight and pointed towards the ground rather than the ceiling. It stuck out far, easily stretching past his knees; Taylor had been pushed even further back than she thought she had, and was now easily several feet away from the moaning man. Fuck, it looked like it was more than half as tall as she was! The short-haired girl felt like she was rooted in place, unable to do anything else but absorb every detail of this monolith of pure sex.

It was like someone had taken a picture of his flaccid length and enhanced and enlarged every detail. The veins that snaked along its length stuck out like gnarled roots, each thicker than the biggest cock Taylor had ever seen. Speaking of veins, the cumvein that ran under his cock protruded heavily, hanging low and swaying with every movement of his cock; Taylor was pretty sure she could fit her arm inside of it without touching the sides. The entire monstrous package pulsed and trembled under its own weight, and the glans, which was already giant before, had nearly doubled in size - the small girl swore it had grown wider than her entire face. His urethra gaped obscenely, pouring copious amounts of virile seed onto the ground. Even his balls had grown larger and had begun to droop off the end of the couch, gurgling and rumbling in a massive sack that looked like it struggled to contain the boulders within.

While Taylor was still trying to process what she was seeing, Isaac suddenly stood up. His cock lifted with him, swaying above Taylor's head as he moved. Taking a step forward, he courteously angled his hips so he wouldn't slap the girl straight in the face with his head-sized head and walked towards her before bending down. Taylor looked up at him, finally able to remove her eyes from the enormous appendage, and watched as he gripped her by her waist and lifted her onto her feet. She yelped in surprise as she was held up, swept off her feet in the next moment, and with some careful maneuvering, placed right above Isaac's cock. Her legs spread and Isaac let her down. Coming into contact with this bulldozer of a cock, her crotch was the first to touch the throbbing beast, causing her to moan loudly; her moan was silence by Isaac leaning down and slipping his tongue into her mouth.

Like horny teenagers, the pair began to wrestle tongues once again. Taylor hadn't stopped moaning, and began to grind her still-covered crotch against Isaac's steel-hard pole causing the noises coming from her to grow even louder. The constant flexing and twitching from his third leg added immensely to the pleasure she was feeling. Isaac was more than happy to help her with this grinding, and reached down to take hold of her ass. Moving it back and forth, it was like he was using the short-haired girl's body to jack himself off, her thighs and ass providing a perfect cushion for him to fuck into it. Taylor's grinding had grown so swift that it was hard for the pair to continue, not that they would for much longer. After only minutes, Taylor was crying out once more, signaling yet another orgasm.

Isaac held her tightly in place as she shuddered around his cock, her body going limp. To Isaac's delight, the wet patch on the front of her shorts only grew more pronounced as she came. Her head sagged low, her chin pressing against her still cum-frosted chest, and she panted loudly like a dog in heat. Finding it hard to recover from her second orgasm of the night, she found her feet and steadied herself before glancing back at Isaac; her cheeks were flush, her tongue hung out of her mouth and her eyes were unfocused. Cock drunk for sure. Isaac was reaching a similar state of unrestrained arousal, and decided it was time for him to play a more active role in the night's events.