Santa and His Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I don't know if I've ever fucked such a tight slut!"

"Oooh fuck Daddy!" Taylor moaned at his remark, loving his degrading compliments like only a true buttslut would, "I'd do anything to keep being your tight slut! You fill me up so fucking good!"

Isaac wasn't sure how they'd gotten to this point, this dominant and submissive play, but he wasn't complaining. Hardcore dirty talk was rare for the massively-hung man, and he was relishing in it. Most girls like to be in control during their fuckings, at least to an extent, and did most of the cursing and talking. He didn't blame them, but being able to take the reins like this was like opening a hidden beast within him, one he didn't mind at all. Emboldened by her words, Isaac began to really piston his hips, actually fucking her hard for the first time since the coupling began.

She felt like she was Heaven. Regardless of how terrifying it was that she could literally see a perfect outline of Isaac's cock through her skin, one that was rising higher and higher, steadily reaching up to her chest, she couldn't have imagined wanting anything else. The pleasure, the feeling of fullness, the utter domination this man was providing, who was only a stranger less than a day before, aroused her to no end. She may have cum 4 times already, but her little clit was painfully erect once more, bouncing around helplessly against Isaac's onslaught. She loved it.

Her insides were truly being rearranged. While she didn't know what was happening inside of her, besides Isaac spearing her like no other had before, she could feel her body reacting in the only way it could. It was like it was making room - she could practically feel her organs being pushed out of the way and her guts reshaping around his cock. He was molding her into the perfect fucktoy for his cock, and if she knew how to speed up this process, she would. Taylor didn't realize it, but she had been addicted to his cock from the moment she laid eyes on it, and tasting and touching and now most of all, being fucked by it only fueled this new-found obsession.

Fucking her even harder, Isaac was now full on railing his cock into her once-tight ass. He still hadn't hit bottom, wherever that may be for this brutal anal pounding, but he was trying to get there. Isaac had nearly half his cock stuffed inside Taylor, something that surprised him; many larger girls couldn't even take that much. Isaac could feel the telltale rumbling in his balls, which had been growing to the size of watermelons as they swung wildly between his legs, slamming into the couch behind him. He was getting close, really close. She was just so fucking tight!

Taylor's body flailed back and forth from the rough fucking she was receiving. Isaac had been manhandling her like she was a ragdoll, trying his best to jam himself as far as he could into her. Her head lolled back and forth, her tongue hanging out of her mouth. Eyes unfocused, she still managed to watch Isaac cock burrow under her skin; it had reached her chest and nearly her neck! If it went any further, she was pretty sure it would come out of her mouth! She felt as chock full of cock as she could ever get, and she loved it!

"Oh fuck. Here, here it comes slut!"

Holding her completely still, Isaac felt his orgasm approaching, only moments away. His cock actually grew larger, thickening and lengthening slightly - at least slightly in comparison to just how enormous his appendage already was. He stretched her body out even more and his massive cum tube bulged even wider, which only added to the ridiculous feeling of growth within her. His balls were heavy enough, absolutely filled to the brim with sloshing, virile baby batter, that they couldn't pull up as much they just shook and trembled in their spacious sack. The cavernous cum slit at the end of his prodigious pole enlarged further, and the first blast of heavy seed rocketed up his cock.

It was like someone wrapped a balloon around the end of a firehose. Taylor's stomach blew up, growing incredibly large in mere seconds. She was filled, and filled, and filled some more. Expanding down, outward, upward - her torso grew in all directions. Hanging lower and lower, her stomach sagged under the weight of all the cum being blasted inside of her. Isaac's cock was quickly lost in the sea of semen, no longer showing through the girl's overstuffed skin. The cum shot out in an unending stream, the blasts flowing into each other without pause. Taylor's stomach quickly approached beach ball sized, pressing against the coffee table below her and sagging over the sides, lifting her up as her limbs went slack; she had quickly reached her own miniscule-in-comparison orgasm as soon as Isaac's had begun, although her's had petered out almost as soon at it began.

As her body reached its limits, which were far higher than anyone could have guessed, something new happened. Isaac's cock, which had been plugging her hole up completely, was slowly pushed out by the force of his orgasm, jets of cum spraying from the sides of her brutalized backdoor in the process. At the same time Taylor was suddenly woken up, having been practically fucked to the point of unconsciousness, overwhelmed by the sensation of somehow being packed even more full than before. She could feel something rise in her throat like she was going to throw up, and her mouth opened automatically to help the coming expulsion.

A torrent of pure, glue-like sludge jettisoned out of her gaping maw. Taylor's eyes shot open, bulging as she took in the sight before her. She couldn't believe it, even if it made some kind of freakish sense. Isaac had shot so much his ultra-virile goo into her body that it finally rejected it; while cum had started spewing from her rear end, it wasn't emptying her fast enough. This relentless outpour of virile goop flowed out of her mouth onto the ground in front of her, adding to the ocean of cum already spreading across every inch of the ruined carpet. Her whole body shook, and her mind went blank; this was just all too much for the young girl to handle.

Finally realizing his little femboy slut was at her limit, Isaac began the arduous process of removing his cock from her body. He stepped backward, pulling his cock back with both hands, having released Taylor when his orgasm began. With a loud pop, his cockhead flopped out her gaping ass, a white waterfall following instantly behind. Taking a minute to tame his bucking beast, Isaac aimed his cock forward, straight at Taylor's incredibly bloated, barely conscious form. There was a pause, his cock momentarily breaking from its sexual volley, before it resumed once more.

Arcing high through the air, the first blast of his newest salvo splattered across Taylor from her short hair to her already-drenched ass. This was just the first shot of many, a torrential downpour of rich, pearly rain covering her body. Sheets of cum flowed down the sides of her bloated body and her face, which had finally stopped in its upchucking of seed; now she just coughed mouthfuls of the hot, salty substance, much of it running down her chin onto the top of her chest. Waving his cock back and forth, Isaac let his cock fire off more of his unending seed, not caring what he hit or who he covered; nothing was safe from his onslaught!

After several minutes his orgasm died down. His cock, while still completely erect, was now back to only leaking cum, the occasional spurt still firing from the end of his glans. Isaac was the one doing the panting now, his hands on his hips and his face looking up at the ceiling; boy, it had been over a month since he'd cum like that! Once he'd caught his breath, he looked back down at the wreckage he'd caused. Surveying the scene, he absorbed the damage: typical, but still excessive.

The first thing he noticed, of course, was Taylor. She was completely suspended by her massive belly, her arms and legs hanging limply in the air. Her cheeks were still spread, being pushed apart by the cum still blasting from her gaped asshole. Her body was covered like someone had painted her white, was unsatisfied by the first coat, and then decided to keep applying it until several buckets had been used. Isaac could hear her coughing, followed by the sounds of cum splashing onto the floor. Speaking of the floor, it quickly came to Isaac's attention that he was nearly ankle-deep in his own essence, and that the entire living room had been flooded, and his cum was quickly seeping into the adjacent rooms.

Trying to ignore the rest of the damage, as hard as it was, Isaac moved towards the unconscious girl. Well, he tried to ignore it; the drops of cum splashing around him definitely meant he had coated the ceiling whether his lust-addled brain had meant too or not. Gently, Isaac placed his hands on either side of her stomach, which were showing far out from the sides of her torso. He began to press down, quickening her emptying that was already well on its way from all the cum that had spewed from both ends. This double-sided release began once more, as Isaac's pressing caused the excess cum within the small femboy to rush back up her throat and out of her mouth. An unfortunate, but necessary step.

It took several minutes, but her stomach finally deflated to a much more manageable size. Cum had finally stopped flowing from her mouth, and Taylor took several long, deep breaths, savoring the air she had been cut off from. Still lying across the table, although no longer held up by her stomach, Taylor breathed heavily, her eyes fluttering and her mind reeling from what she had been through. Barely noticing the movement around her, she was only acutely aware that she was being lifted up off the table. A pair of strong arms had hooked themselves under her body, and shifted her into a much more easily-carriable position.

Her eyes rolled around in her head as she tried to focus, finally falling on her savior. Isaac smiled down at her, noticing her gaze. She smiled back and weakly tried to raise an arm, only managing to lift it as high as his chest; her fingers grazed the mane of black hair that covered his chest, her small digits running through the slightly-cum covered patch of fur. Isaac carried her bridal-style back to the couch, and sat down, happy that it had managed to avoid most of the goo that covered the rest of the room. His back resting against the back of the couch, he held Taylor up to his chest, and pet her very wet hair with one hand, his other still hooked under her legs.

"Are you okay babygirl? Daddy wasn't too rough on you, was he?"

"N-no, I'm okay Daddy..." Taylor cooed, burying her head in his chest, "it was just... a lot."

"I understand baby, I hear that a lot," Isaac chuckled, rubbing her head, "but you did so good!"

"R-really?"

"Yes baby, really. You handled me so well. Just look, I'm still ready for more!"

Looking over, Taylor quickly realized what Isaac had meant. Standing up surprisingly straight, his cock towered above both of them, hard as a rock. It rose far up, past Isaac's own head and pointed straight at the cum-covered ceiling. Still dazed from the extreme sexual counter she had endured, Taylor hadn't even noticed that his giant girthy shaft had been pressing into the underside of her ass, hot and throbbing against her skin. She stared in silent amazement; how could anyone fuck like that and not go soft!?

"It's ok little one," Isaac whispered, mentally surprised at his ability to pull pet-names from thin air while he watched her gaze in disbelief, "we don't have to keep going tonight, it'll go down eventually."

"No!" Taylor almost shouted! "It's my job to take care of you and your cock!"

"Are you sure?" Isaac asked, trying not to smile at her pouting face looking up at him. She was just the epitome of cuteness!

"Yes, I just need a little break. Is that okay?"

"Of course!" Isaac replied, leaning down and taking Taylor's small chin in one of his rough hands. He brought her face up to his and sunk his tongue into her mouth. The cum-drenched femboy was all too happy to accept, and moaned as his lips covered hers. Isaac could taste his cum on her lips and in her mouth, but he didn't care; hell, he had been blowing himself for as long as he'd been able too. Swirling their tongues together, invading and probing each other's mouths was becoming so common for the pair it felt like something they had been doing for years. Isaac pulled her in closer, hugging her tightly against his much-larger form.

Taylor had placed one hand on his face, relishing the feel of his beard against her skin; she just loved how manly he was compared to her, even if it wasn't the grandest of accomplishments. With her free hand, she reached over and rubbed her hand along as much of Isaac's extreme length as she could. She knew from previous experience that trying to really stroke it was bordered on pointless - it would take like 4 of her hands to even completely reach around the enormous thing! Instead she took to sliding her fingers over it, gently scratching her well-manicured nails along it's rough exterior.

Now it was Isaac's turn to moan into her mouth. Her soft hands felt amazing against his awesome appendage, and he could feel his cock actively pulse at her touch. It was like she knew just how to touch him. The tips of her fingers traced over the massive angry veins that snaked along his length, gliding over them and rubbing them like they were dicks themselves. Her hand scooped up an overabundant amount of cum that was still leaking from his cumslit, and rubbed it over his length, lubing him up for what was to come. Almost instinctively, Isaac found himself lightly humping at her hand, which caused her to smile into his mouth.

Without a word, she pulled back from his enchanting lips. Taking her hand off his cock, she placed both of them on his shoulders and pulled herself reluctantly out of his arms, settling herself on his lap right above his pulsating pole. Taylor wobbled back and forth slightly, not realizing just how heavily her stomach was bloated; looking down, she saw what could only be described as a clear-as-day pregnant stomach, one that looked close to popping. She smiled down, knowing that she wasn't actually pregnant but feeling full of warmth, in more ways than one, at the idea she could be. Lifting her head back up, she gave Isaac a devilish grin as she scooted her ass backward and her body forward.

Wiggle her plump rear, she pressed it backwards until she felt Isaac's grandeur pole split her cheeks apart. Still smiling at him, she flexed her body, causing her fat mounds to bounce up and down, smacking audibly against Isaac's genitals and thighs. A satisfied smirk crossed her features as she watched Isaac throw his head back and moan, obviously relishing the feeling of her most bountiful asset pleasuring him so. Kissing on his neck, she twerked her plush cheeks up and down on his crotch, working her booty like a professional dancer. The cum that still covered her entire body definitely helped her slide up and down, and treat his cock like her own personal stripper pole. Isaac's large hands came down and smacked hard onto her jiggling behind, drawing a squeak from the small girl.

"Oh fuck baby, your ass feels so fucking good!"

"Mmmm you like when I twerk my little booty up and down on your dick, Daddy?" she whispered into his ear, still bracing herself on his shoulders.

"Ain't nothing little about it slut!" Isaac growled, now fully gripping her ass in both hands, "in fact..."

Isaac's arms flexed as he took all that booty meat in between his fingers, and lifted her off of his crotch. Taylor yelped in surprise as she was clean lifted off of his lap, finding herself suddenly suspended in the air being supported by nothing but Isaac's strong hands. With surprising dexterity, Isaac quickly spun her around until she was in the opposite position as before: now she was once again face-to-face with his cock, while her butt wiggled back and forth in front of Isaac's face. She moaned loudly as she felt him paw at her ass, and start to plant his lips across her smooth posterior.

Not one to be left out of the fun, she reached forward and grabbed 2 handfuls of Isaac's cock. Pulling it towards her, a monumental task considering just how weighty his cock was, she managed to bend it closer to her face. As soon as it came within an inch of her head she went at it, stroking it fervently while licking as much of the rough surface as she could. Tracing over every throbbing vein in her reach, her tongue danced over and between the massive things, licking up as much of that precious nectar that flowed down his shaft. Taylor did her best to concentrate, trying to focus more on pleasing her man than the feeling of him orally worshipping her head-turner; however, this concentration would quickly be broken.

Unexpectedly, Taylor felt Isaac engulf her little clit completely in his mouth. Expelling a sharp gasp, it quickly turned into a moan as she felt him, surprisingly to her, expertly work his tongue around her tiny genitalia. His tongue flicked the head before running around the shaft and - fuck, it even felt like he wrapped his tongue completely around it at one point. She even felt his tongue poke out from his lips and graze over her tiny sack. Holy... he was good. So good, in fact, that Taylor felt herself quickly approaching another climax.

"D-Daddy wait, I'm gonna squirt!"

Her words only seemed to make Isaac suck harder, and his lips clamped around her little clit like a vacuum. Her hips wiggled in his grasp, and she had completely given up on trying to return the oral pleasuring, her head buried in the patch of hair above his cock. After a tense moment, she began to unload, shooting out a couple mini squirts against Isaac's swirling tongue. Not even pausing for a moment, he continued to suck on her little clit, and she could feel his throat swallow down her little load. Finally, she felt him release her fun-sized appendage, and lift her up once more. He set her down next to him on her back, letting her sprawl on the couch, her hands resting on her chest as she tried to catch her breath.

"Another one babygirl?" Isaac laughed, stroking the skin above her softening clit, "you're lucky I like a squirter, greedy girl."

"S-sorry Daddy..." she panted, bringing an arm up to cover her blushing face, "you're just so good!"

"Flattery will get you everywhere, little one!" Isaac chuckled, before shifting around on the couch, "but don't you think it might be Daddy's turn now?"

"Of cour-" Taylor began excitedly as she sat up, before she was cut off by something heavy landing on her body. Grunting, her back hit the couch as she was forced down by a very familiar weight. The femboy tried to look up, but her vision was blocked by a waving monolith hovering only inches above her face. It was, of course, Isaac's monster that he called a cock. He had positioned himself on the couch so that he was kneeling, his legs spread almost off the couch by his unreal testicles which were like 2 oversized bowling balls denting the cushions, with his cock pointing straight out, directly at, over, and past Taylor's splayed out form.

Taylor needed no instruction. In this position, she decided to wrap her arms around his bitch breaker, and hug it as hard as she could to her body while stroking it up and down. She used her mouth of course, licking the shaft once again, sad that she couldn't reach the head which extended out beyond the top of her head. Acting on instinct, Isaac rutted his cock across her body, using her whole being to help get himself off. Realizing that even her arms didn't even cover a good portion of his dick, Taylor shot her thin, pale legs up into the air and used them to follow suit; now she was really using her entire body to jack him off.