Santa and His Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah baby, you feel so good!" Isaac growled, grabbing her thighs and really pistoning himself against her body. Taylor moaned. To her surprise and embarrassment, could feel her clit standing at attention once more. Isaac's exponentially larger appendage rubbed up against hers, the friction stimulating her once more. Everything about his cock was just so unbelievable! It was so big, so hot, so fucking hard! Her body tightened even more around his invader, squeezing it tight against her chest. It was several more minutes before Isaac stopped his full-body frotting.

"Need... more..." Isaac mumbled almost zombie-like, his lust-fueled state addling his brain. Before Taylor could react Isaac flexed his cock, tearing it from Taylor's limbs. His massive meat pole bounced upward before slamming back onto her body, wringing a squeal from the girl's lips. His hands still gripping her thighs, he lifted her up while he began to stand, positioning himself carefully on the couch. Taylor was now almost completely vertical, her ass in the air and her head and shoulders being the only part of her still resting on the couch. Letting go of one of her legs, Isaac pushed down on his gigantic fuckmeat, and pointed it down towards her boy pussy, which was still gaping despite its best attempts to close.

"Get ready baby," he murmured, placing his glans right up against her ass, which seemed to widen in anticipation, "here I come!"

Holding her breath, Taylor watched through wide eyes at her inevitable penetration; there was something much more frightening about being able to actually see his brutal slab of meat up against her hole, rather than just feeling it. Isaac stared down at her face through his own heavily-lidded eyes, before pressed forward. The tip of his dick kissed her behind gently for a singular moment - that moment was all Taylor got before Isaac thrust his hips sharply, sending his cock rampaging into her bowels. The breath was driven from Taylor's lungs once again, but she did make progress over the last penetration - she didn't scream this time.

Now that his cockhead was firmly planted inside of her body, painfully stretching her far wider than it was ever meant to be stretched, Isaac let go of it to grab onto Taylor's thigh. Clutching her tightly, he lifted her even farther up off the couch, dragging her up his humongous pole as he thrust downward at the same time. Unlike their first copulation, Isaac had no intention of waiting, and he didn't need too. Taylor had been opened up, probably permanently, by his destructive sex. The small femboy was happy for that change in her body; now instead of intense pain on top of intense pleasure, it was nearly all pleasure.

Despite her pregnant-looking stomach, Isaac's cock still managed to create a noticeable bulge, his girthy shaft pressing against her skin. Taylor was already moaning deeply, lost in the sensations Isaac's cock granted her. She was much more cognizant this time, and could feel her Daddy's shaft squash her pleasure spot, flattening it in its charge through her depths. Not only that, but she swore she could feel every throbbing vein, including his massive cumvein, press against her insides; it was like he was wearing a ribbed condom, if the ribbings were the size of a grown man's fingers. Of course, as painful as it was, her little clit was erect, bouncing against her groin as she was dragged up and down his shaft like a ragdoll.

Sawing his cock in and out of her body, Isaac began to really pump his hips, sending his cock pounding into her even faster. Up and down he used her, treating her like his own personal fucktoy - something she was all too happy to be. A loud thumping sound could be heard in the room as Isaac bent his knees to get a better angle; his mammoth cum factories were now actively slapping into the couch cushions, growing visibility bigger as he fucked into the small girl. They had grown so large that even standing up fully they would've nearly touched the ground, and they looked like 2 beach balls bouncing around between his legs. Isaac barely felt a thing though, the constant impacts not bothering him in the slightest; he was more concerned with the rumbling in his loins, his monstrous virile orbs practically screaming at him to release their payload.

While being able to barely participate, which was no fault of her own, Taylor did her best to do something to up her Daddy's pleasure. Even though her once-tiny starfish had been widened considerably, she still tried to squeeze down around Isaac's invader, drawing moans from the hairy man. Realizing her arms weren't doing much of anything either, she placed them on her stomach and massaged the massive head poking through her skin, using her own flesh to jerk him off. This was the best she could do, but it was better than nothing - and Isaac's increasingly loud groans showed that he definitely appreciated it.

Taylor watched in shock as his cock tunneled deeper and deeper into her body, her brain still struggling to comprehend what was happening to her. Isaac's shaft was quickly reaching the apex of her body, nearly to the same depth it had ultimately reached when they had fucked before. Her stomach sloshed back and forth as he fucked her, and to her amazement, she could see it growing bigger. Isaac had once again plugged her up, and his cock which seemed to be a proverbial cum fountain, was still leaking his precum - his precum which was so thick and virile it was nearly un-differentiable from his actual semen. The fucking hadn't stopped this amazing self-lubrication, and if anything had just ramped up its productivity.

"I never, want, to stop, fucking you!" Isaac bellowed out between breaths.

"I never want you to stop!" she yelled back!

His meat hammer punched further into Taylor's bowels, stretching and rearranging her guts to better fit his mass. It was quickly approaching the top of her chest again, denting the skin between her small pink nipples. Due to her upside-down position, Taylor could actually feel his cockhead start to smash into chin, which was pressed against the top of her chest. She stuck out her tongue, which had already begun to loll out of her mouth, and licked the area his cockhead protruded from. Every time it popped back up into her reach, she did her best to run her tongue over it, licking every ridge and crevice of the ginormous glans that were still clearly visible even through her skin. The next pass it made up to her chest, however, she found that she was licking the shaft and not the head.

That was new!

It was new, and it was alarming. As his cock pushed up her chin and past it, Taylor felt it - oh God it was entering her throat! Clear as day, although neither could see it, Isaac's cockhead had indeed penetrated into her throat. Her neck bulged obscenely, the rim of his glans tenting the skin far out to the sides. Taylor felt her airway cut off completely, her throat attempting to close around the internal invader and expel it. It was a fruitless endeavor, but Taylor quickly found relief as Isaac pulled back once more, his cock snaking nearly all the way out of her overstuffed body. This relief was short lived, but long enough for Taylor to suck in a large amount of air before Isaac's cock rocketed back through her body and up into her throat once more.

Isaac had barely noticed this new development in their coitus. His eyes were practically closed at this point and his head was thrown back in ecstasy, totally lost in lust. His hips were nearly a blur, pounding just as fast as he yanked on her body, creating a destructive rhythm designed to make him reach climax. He had felt his cock enter a new part of her body, although he paid it no mind; with a cock like his, it was always reaching places inside of his partners' bodies that it wasn't supposed too. All he knew was that he was getting close, Taylor's insides wrapping around his cock perfectly. As his fucking became more erratic, he did notice one odd thing: it felt like his glans were no longer buried in the farthest corners of Taylor's body anymore.

She was completely limp, her body hanging lamely as Isaac fucked her. She hadn't been until just moments before, when something new happened. Her lover's cock had fucked into her throat once more, but this time it didn't stop. The femboy had felt her jaw, much like her entire body had, stretch unnaturally as Isaac's cockhead popped into her mouth painfully. The tip poked between her lips, nearly tearing them, and she had tried to motion to Isaac in any way she could, but she no longer had the strength to move, and her voice was completely muffled. When it withdrew, her body reacted oddly, and she found herself cumming; her orgasm was practically a dry one, so drained she was from all the climaxes she already had had, and the watery seed she produced was immediately lost in the much more virile baby batter that covered her body.

A new sensation finally broke Isaac from his erratic pounding. He had felt his cockhead exposed to air once again, but this time it pressed into something... leathery? Opening his eyes, he looked down, witnessing the fucking for the first time in many minutes. Isaac's jaw dropped at what he saw. Taylor had been completely speared on his cock, literally. A bulge ran down the entire length of her torso, up her neck and out of her mouth. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head, not that Isaac could really see it; his cockhead shot out from her mouth, followed by several inches of meaty shaft, which blocked most of the view of her face. That leathery feeling he had felt was his cock slamming into the couch, nearly ripping the cushion from the force his thrust.

"Oh my God, Taylor I-" Isaac started before his sentence turned into a moan. This sight, the same one that knocked his little fuck doll into orgasmic unconsciousness, was the tipping point to push him over the edge. His entire cock vibrated violently, and his balls trembled and gurgled in their stretched sack. Isaac could feel his whole body tense, and his urethra bulge almost painfully under his cock. The titanic tip flared, and his cum cave gaped open. He was cumming.

It was like someone dumped an entire bucket of white paint onto the couch all at once. The cushion his glans pushed up against was completely covered, absolutely soaked under multiple inch thick layers of cum in seconds. His cock thrashed wildly, bouncing Taylor's comatose form up and down with it. His next shot blasted out, nearly denting the wall across from him with the force of the impact. As his cock continued to hose down the wall, Isaac was struck with a rare moment of clarity. Gripping Taylor's legs even more tightly than before, he began to push her off his bucking beast, while at the same time bringing his hips in, in hopes that it might release her from his rampaging monster.

Isaac was at least partly successful. His cock did manage to retreat back down Taylor's throat, having not stopped firing, since it started. Now, instead of his cock sticking out her mouth, a firehose stream of cum sprayed out instead. He continued to pull his cock out, fighting through the throes of his orgasm, his cock still firing its first shot. Taylor, still unconscious, was now acting like a broken faucet for his torrent of semen; no matter how far Isaac's cock retreated inside of her, cum still flew from her mouth like a pearly white tidal wave. Something more expected happened as Isaac managed to bring his cock as far back as her stomach: she was being inflated.

Her stomach ballooned out once more, quickly reaching the size it had been before Isaac had deflated her, and then some. This time it was her filled stomach that pushed against her chin, and not Isaac's cockhead. Due to their position, Isaac still lifting her up vertically, the weight of all the seed being deposited mercilessly inside of her caused her stomach to sag down towards her face. The sagging skin fell around her, covering her entire upper body like someone had dropped a bean bag chair on top of her. As Isaac tried to pull out even farther, his foot caught on a stray puddle of cum that had leaked from her gaped asshole, and he slipped.

Landing on his ass, luckily cushioned by, well, a cushion, his cock went with him, slipping out of Taylor's ass fully and pointing up towards the sky. The overstuffed femboy fell equally ungracefully, her weighty form slamming down onto the couch with a loud thud. Her belly shook and jiggled as it situated itself, still massive enough to cover her limp extremities, down to the top of her thighs and hang off the couch. No longer contained in a human fleshlight, Isaac's cock bucked uncontrollably, spraying cum randomly. The first shot hit the ceiling, causing thick sludge to rain down on the exhausted pair.

Everything else around them was quickly covered as well. The couch wasn't spared, cum practically seeping into every corner and crevice. Taylor and Isaac were likewise drenched, unable to escape the coming flood, too passed out and too tired to move, respectively. The coffee table, the walls, the floor - all of it was coated and flooded by Isaac's prodigious outpouring. Nothing in the room was spared, and Taylor's living room continued to receive blast after blast of ruining slime, until it was completely unrecognizable from how it was just hours earlier. It seemed like an eternity before Isaac's cock finally calmed down, and began to droop between his legs and onto the submerged couch.

"Holy fuck," Isaac panted, his hand resting on his head, "that was a good one!"

Sitting up, Isaac took a moment to regain his senses. Catching his breath, he crawled over to Taylor, who was still fully passed out. Chuckling to himself about how serene and cute she looked, despite being covered in pounds of virile goo, he hooked his arms under her body. WIth a grunt, he lifted her into a sitting position, stabilizing her before moving onto the next step. A practiced routine for Isaac, he placed his hand on her stomach, and began the process of emptying her once again - something that, judging by how she looked to be more cum than person at the moment, would take awhile.

And take awhile it did, but Isaac succeeded. He got her stomach practically deflated back to its usual flatness, only the tiniest hint of pot belly hinting at what was swimming around inside of her guts. Standing up, Isaac wandered around the apartment, practically trudging through the swamp of semen that seemed to cover everything, until he found a bathroom. Isaac gave himself a quick sink-shower, trying to rinse as much of his upper body as he could down to his knees; it would be pointless to go any lower. Searching around, he struck gold: towels. Walking back into the living room, he covered his arms with the towels, and carefully picked up Taylor.

Very gently, he wiped her body down as best he could, unceremoniously dropping the towels into the white ocean below them as he did. They'd need to be replaced anyway. Once she was, at least to Isaac, sufficiently dry, he took an educated guess at where her bedroom was and headed over, watching his step as he did. Right as he reached the door, Taylor began to stir in his arms, and her eyelids fluttered open as she finally woke up. She looked up at Isaac in a daze, his smiling face once again greeting her.

"D-Daddy? What, what happened?"

"I think someone had one too many orgasms and passed out!" Isaac chuckled, holding her closer up to his chest, "I'm taking you to bed now."

"Oh, ok." she replied, barely listening, "will you come with me?"

"Of course little one."

The next day Isaac woke up at, well he had no idea what time it was. He was lying in a dark room, in an unfamiliar bed, with a very familiar, very small girl cuddled up to his chest. The memories of the night before came flashing back to him, as he stretched his arms out, doing his best not to wake Taylor. Not wanting to leave the warm confines of the room, he cuddled up to his new lover, pulling her tight against his chest; he was in no rush to leave after all. She smiled in her sleep and murmured incoherently against his body. Could she get any more adorable?

Unfortunately nature called, so Isaac did have to leave his perfect bundle of happiness. Slowly slipping away from Taylor and out of the sheets, he walked, still naked to the door of the room. Opening it slowly, he cringed as he realized just how much he ruined this room; fuck, Taylor would not be happy. Taking a step onto the carpet, his toes squelched against the soaked fabric, cum seeping between his toes. He made his way slowly through the living room to the bathroom, which was on the other side of the apartment for some reason. What a stupid design.

Just as he was passing the couch, he heard a familiar buzzing sound. Looking around confused, Isaac leaned over the couch and listened closely. Slipping his hand in between the farthest cushion and the arm of the couch, he fished around until he felt his hand brush against 2 things. The first was his soaked shirt, still practically dripping with his cum from hours earlier. The second thing he found, much to his surprise, was his phone, barely touched by the cum. Shit, it must've fallen out of his pocket when they watched that movie, and then been saved from the brunt of his cum by his shirt. A lucky break. Turning on his phone, his eyes opened as he saw several missed calls and texts from a person he didn't think he'd hear from again. He scanned the messages, the last text simply reading:

'Coming back from vacation next week. I want to see you and talk.'

-Paige

Ah fuck.