Santa and his Hoe Hoe Hoes

Story Info
A husband accidentally ends up in a Xmas porno.
2.3k words
4.45
30.9k
38

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers

Jim wasn't the kind of guy that wanted to play Santa. He got suckered into it by his buddies at work and his wife, Becky. She had an ass that was so big that Jim hardly stood a chance when he argued with her. He didn't want to piss her off and lose access to that perfect posterior and so he found himself at the local mall with a fake beard and Santa suit.

He thought it was odd that there was no one actually at the mall that morning. There were very few cars in the parking lot and everything seemed to be deserted. He tried the sliding doors and found that they were locked. He began to pound on the glass, hoping that someone would see him and let him in but he ended up having to walk halfway around the building to get to the other side where there was an open set of doors that led to the food court.

None of the food places were open and he looked at his watch to make sure he had the right time. It was almost noon. Surely the mall should be open by noon! He walked to the center of the mall, where the Santa display usually sat. Jim didn't like shopping but he had still been to the mall with Becky enough times to know that something about the situation wasn't quite right. He shrugged and was happy to see that there was some life surrounding the Christmas display. Maybe it was just slow because it was a Wednesday, he told himself.

As he approached he saw some extremely hot women dressed as elves. They were wearing tiny, little red velvet suits with white trim that looked much too sexy for a children's activity. He looked down at his Santa Suit and saw his protruding belly. He was so angry with Becky for sending him to the mall like this. It was so embarrassing and yet he would have done anything for her, even this.

"Santa is here!" someone yelled and everyone seemed to be very excited about his arrival. He walked to the center of the display where the oversized chair where he was to sit was located. He sat down in the chair and instantly felt like he was the king of it all and this was his throne.

"Santa, I mean Jim, right?" a man with bushy, dark hair said politely as he extended his hand for Jim to shake. The man's name was Cody Kodak and Jim knew he had heard that name before somewhere, he just couldn't place where he had heard it. "I hope you're ready for today!"

"Where is everyone? Why is the mall all locked up?" Jim asked with true confusion.

"This is a private party we are shooting, for obvious reasons," Cody laughed lightheartedly.

"Obvious reasons?" Jim was confused.

"Yeah, buddy! We don't want the kids seeing all the tits and ass!"

"Tits and ass?" Jim was even more confused now but also curious. He hoped that the hot, little elves were the ones that were going to show their tits and ass. His cock was starting to stiffen as he thought about it and he wasn't sure if he was supposed to allow himself to get a chubby while in the Santa costume. It felt wrong.

"Yeah, check it out!" Cody looked over at one of the hot elves, who was bending over to adjust a small bow on one of her red high heels.

"Wow. That's a great view."

"Isn't it? Okay, so we should be ready to go in about ten minutes. Are you hydrated? Do you need some water? Is there anything I can get you before we begin this porno?"

"Porno?" Jim gasped. He was certain that Becky had made some kind of mistake. After all, who sends their husband to make a porno?

"Yeah," Cody nodded but his eyes were fixed on the three elves. "Everyone over here for photos. Let's gather around Santa ladies."

"This is Jamie, Junie, and Julie, the three hoes in the film. What did you think of the script, Jim?"

"Oh, well, I don't know..." Jim was confused and he reached for his cell phone to call Becky and straighten everything out. The only problem was that his damn cell phone wouldn't work. It was out of his service area and now Jim had no idea what to do. He knew Becky was counting on this money he was about to make playing Santa to buy Christmas presents for their kids. He knew what he had to do. He was going to have to make a porno with these hot elves for his wife.

The three hoes gathered around him, his cock hard as he looked at their massive fake titties and perfectly toned bodies that probably saw the gym more in one week than his body had in his entire life. Jamie was sitting right on his dick and she didn't seem to mind. The other two flanked him on either side but he could feel the weight of their hands resting on his shoulders as Cody snapped a few pictures.

"Okay, let's start with the first scene! Everyone take your places!" Cody yelled using a large megaphone so everyone could hear him.

"Um, I seem to have lost my script does anyone have an extra one?" Jim called.

"Do you have your lines down?" Cody asked him.

"No, I don't. I need to read them ahead of time."

"It's okay, you can ad-lib a bit with this Jim. I just need some cuts I can use in the movie. In this scene, the girls are going to come to sit on your lap and tell you what they want for Christmas."

Everyone had taken their places as Cody called, "Action!"

The three hoes approached Jim, skipping in like children before taking their places on his lap and surrounding him. There were two blondes and one brunette, all of them hotter than any woman Jim had ever been able to fuck. His cock was so hard and aching for them that he could barely contain himself.

"Santa? Do you think that you could bring me a few orgasms this year?" Jamie asked as she ground her ass against his hard dick.

"Ho, ho, ho!" he said.

"Santa, do you think you could give me a cock to suck for Christmas this year?" Junie asked.

"I sure can, little girl!" Jim answered.

"Santa, I want it in the ass!" Julie giggled. Jim wasn't sure what to say. Even though Becky had the hottest ass he had ever seen he had never actually fucked her in the ass. She wouldn't let him. Now Julie was asking him to give her something he had never given. He was excited and also a bit scared.

"Hoe, Hoe, Hoes! That's what you are!" Jim answered and the girls all giggled with delight.

"Cut!" Cody called. "Wow, Jim that wasn't the script but I like it better! You're a natural at this! Go ahead and do your thing in this next scene!" Cody high-fived one of the cameramen before barking out his next set of orders, "Okay, places everybody! It's time for scene two where Jamie gets some orgasms. Let's see how many you can give her, Santa!"

"Where should I go?" Jim asked Jamie, who seemed to know what was going on. "I didn't read the script," he confessed to her.

"Oh, well, you're supposed to finger me in this scene with your magic fingers and then fuck me until I cum a bunch. Think you can do that?" She gave him a tiny wink.

"Fuck you?"

"Yeah, can you make me cum a bunch?"

"I can...try?" He thought of Becky and he grabbed his phone, hoping for a signal. There was none and he knew that he shouldn't do what he was about to do but there was never going to be another opportunity like this one. Jim had never fucked a porn star before and now he had the opportunity to fuck three of them while bringing home the money Becky needed to buy the kids presents. He almost didn't have a choice, he told himself as Jamie prepared herself for the scene.

"Okay, everyone looks ready. Here we go! We are rolling! Action!" Cody called. Jim froze a bit as Jamie entered the scene, skipping up the red carpet that led to Santa's throne.

"Oh boy! Santa! Maybe I can sit on his lap and tell him what I want for Christmas!"

"Yes, young lady! Come sit on Santa's lap and we'll see what pops up! There we go! What do you want for Christmas?" Jim tried his best to look jolly but his fake beard and costume made it really hot under the lights that the crew had set up around the scene.

"I want a big dick! Or maybe lots of orgasms! Maybe both!"

"Well, I think I've got something in my sack for you, little girl. What's your name?"

"Jamie!"

"Well pull up that skirt and show Santa your pussy! I think I can give you what you need!"

"You can?" Jamie asked as she pulled up her skirt and then seductively pulled down her red panties, revealing her plump, little pussy. She was so young and fresh compared to Becky and he felt guilty as his fingers reached up to touch her young flesh.

"Yes, little girl. That's a beautiful pussy you have!"

"Thanks, Santa! Can you make it cum?"

"Ho, Ho, Ho! Of course, I can!" He played with her pussy the way he did with Becky. He didn't have a lot of experience with women who weren't his wife but he did his best to rub her clit until her legs were soaked in her own juices. She was good at moaning and making things look like she was cumming but he wasn't exactly sure he was making her cum.

"Why don't you sit down here on my chair, Jamie. I can give you a few more orgasms with my flesh sword here!"

"A flesh sword? What's that?" Jamie asked innocently.

"This!" Jim's sadistic side was making an appearance and he suddenly morphed from jolly Santa into a darker Papa Noel. He pulled his cock from the hole in his Santa suit that had confused him when he had put in on earlier that morning. Now, the hole made perfect sense and his cock was rock hard and ready to fuck tiny, little Jamie and her perfect holes. She sat on his chair, her legs spread for him and he made sure to give the camera a good angle as his dick slid into her wet cunt for the first time.

"Oh, Santa!" Jamie screamed and he could tell her screams were not feigned this time. He was really fucking her good and he knew that he had a nice, long dick. It wasn't the thickest cock on the block but it certainly had the right reach, hitting spots inside of Jamie that other porn stars hadn't even reached. She squealed with delight as Jim's Santa schlong worked her over until she was a listless, drooling mess.

"Okay, cut!" Cody screamed and Jim suddenly realized where he was. He had gotten so into the scene that he had forgotten everything except for Jamie's tight pussy. He took a few steps back as he looked her over. Her eyes were closed and she was completely still, still stuck in the position he'd left her in. "Are you okay, Natalia?" Cody asked with concern.

"I'm fine," Jamie answered. "I just need a moment to get up." Jim was confused for a moment until he realized that Jamie wasn't really her name. Her name was actually Natalia and she was a porn star. Jim felt a pang of guilt for his wife, Becky. He knew that she wouldn't approve of this and yet he had done it anyway. He hoped that he was being paid well for this and that he could at least give her something as some kind of apology. She couldn't be too mad, though. After all, Becky had sent him here in the first place.

"Okay, everyone, let's take a little break before the next scene. We need to fix the set up a bit for the blowjob. Jim, go to makeup and get your cheeks touched up. I want them extra rosy for the face shots during the blowjob.

"Okay, sure," Jim said as he looked around to see where he was supposed to go.

"I can take you, Jim," the girl who was playing Junie beckoned him to follow her. He followed, watching the way her ass swayed as she walked. He could see almost the whole thing, her skirt was so short. She was so pretty and he knew that he was going to get to stick his dick down her throat soon. He was aching for it and yet he couldn't shake that voice in the back of his head that belonged to his wife.

"Jim!" He stopped as Junie stopped in front of him.

"What?"

"Here's makeup," she showed him the little booth containing a few makeup artists who were frantically working on some of the extras. "Santa is here! He needs a cheek touch-up!" she announced.

"Come on in," one of the makeup artists patted a chair and he sat down. As they began to work on his cheeks he realized that he was in a perfect situation. Becky had sent him here to make money and he was doing so with his dick! Maybe she had meant to send him here and he kept telling himself that as he let himself relax. He was here, and he was going to fuck all the hot, young helpers until he got his check for Becky. He was doing this for her, at least that was what he told himself as he waited for the next scene.

To be continued...


SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers