Santa Baby Pt. 02 - Milk and Cookies

Story Info
Sasha visits Santa again with a milky surprise for him!
3k words
4.67
8.2k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a second part to my 'Santa Baby' story, reading that first would help!

This involves lactation, adult breastfeeding and talk of inducing/starting breast milk, it also includes a threesome of a sort, when someone else does get involved but only with Sasha. Then he also acts the Voyeur later. I have still listed this in erotic couples as the main focus is on the original two characters.

Milk and Cookies for Santa

Sasha was stressed, the crowds were getting worse, the shopping mall music louder and more obnoxious and the noise generally more annoying as it got closer to Christmas. But she focused on the fact she was on her way to see Santa.

Last week she had to work overtime, and had only seen Santa once. So, she prepared a surprise, and during her lunch break she had it delivered over to Santa's cottage for his lunch. Hopefully Santa enjoyed it, she would soon find out. Despite it being later in the evening the crowds were still dense. But thankfully the grotto area was closed off at 8pm so it should be darker and quieter now at 8:30.

As well as working Sasha had been inducing breast milk during her breaks at work, it wasn't easy to stick to a rigid routine of every 2 hours she had to marmet massage, tens machine or breast pump. But she was eager to get breast milk, and had doubled down on her efforts lately.

Her breasts had grown from DD to FF, and she carried them well on her bbw curvy body. Her nipples had drove her crazy, only being small, but they had started projecting outward more, grown thicker, and had definitely grown more sensitive!

A couple of weeks ago, just after she had first seen Santa, her efforts all paid off and she had her first few drops of milk. It quickly increased as she pumped often, telling work she was milking for someone else not able to and they were understanding. She had an in-bra pump that was bulky but pretty strong, and it was convenient to sit in the breastfeeding room and pop it into her nursing bra as it purred away.

In reality she had soon realized her milk was wanted by many, and she had started giving away some and selling others. She got such satisfaction from seeing the bags of precious milk in the freezer packs, she didn't have a huge production of milk yet, her supply was still slowly growing. Santa had almost noticed last time, but she had distracted him, and she always made sure to fully pump her milk before she saw him.

Today however, her breasts were SO heavy with her hot milk, her nipples pushing at the pads in her nursing bra and very near to leaking. She had sent Santa a fresh pack of breast milk and some luxury cookies by courier last week and she was eager to see his reaction, and if he would want to drink from the source.

The part of the mall where the little Christmas grotto cottage sat was half in darkness as usual, the little lights up the path glowing, and the windows flickering with warm light from the fake log fire inside.

Her pussy throbbed at all the memories of Santa fucking her, sat on his lap riding him, him bending her over the throne and fucking her so roughly so she cried. Last time he had even opened the back door and wrapped a silken ribbon with tiny bells around her neck, making her lean on the sleigh as if she were a reindeer, and fucked her as he yanked on the makeshift reigns now and then.

They had many adventures since she first stumbled in here and Sasha did not want Christmas to end!

Her breasts were straining at her tight shirt, her cleavage showing and almost spilling over the neckline of the pretty dark green shirt. She knocked and walked in, Santa just having washed up in the nearby bathroom, water droplets sparkling in his long white beard, his distinct scent of Christmas spices and mulled wine making her instantly turned on and also made her feel safe.

He smiled warmly and all the stresses of the week fell away as she wandered over and straddled his lap, she wore a Christmassy skirt that fell to her knees and shone with snowflakes, white sparkly fishnets that Santa would soon realize were crotch less, and a dark green shirt that wrapped around her kimono style and showed off her heavy breasts and huge cleavage, she had gotten quite a few hungry stares as she walked through the mall, her long wavy blonde hair loose around her shoulders.

He stroked her hair and pulled her in for a deep wet kiss, she still not used to the feel of his long beard as his clever tongue took over her mouth, making her moan as he pulled back. His hands stroked across her breasts and down her tummy to her thighs, running up and down them as his hands pushed under her skirt. His deep voice rumbled a moan against her throat as he nipped at her neck when his hands found that her fishnets were crotch less and she had foregone panties.

He spanked her ass roughly and bit a hickie into her neck as her hips bucked in pleasure.

He pulled back, grabbing her arms

"Don't distract me, naughty girl, you've been hiding a secret from Santa haven't you? All this time I could have been having your tight pussy, AND mouthfuls of delicious milk?!"

She blushed and nodded

"Sorry Santa, I wanted it to be a surprise!"

He chuckled "Later I'll have you punished for lying, but for now, Santa is very thirsty!"

His huge hands stroked at her heavy breasts in wonder, untying the kimono style shirt and rubbing his hands over her pretty pink nursing bra with the little bit of lace. He unhooked the whole bra and pulled it off, making her squeak in shyness as her full heavy breasts fell out and a bead of milk appeared at her right nipple.

His huge cock was heavy in his trousers as he stroked her tits and lifted them in his hands, seemingly in wonder as the lights from the fireplace and fairy lights shone over them in their large pale glory, pink nipples already hard. He moved her and himself until she up higher and could lead a breast to his eager mouth. His long tongue lapped at that single drop of milk and her legs shook. She hadn't yet allowed anyone to suckle whilst she had milk, and as she told Santa this, he grasped her ass in big hands and squeezed hard, calling her a good girl.

He obviously knew what he was doing as after teasing laps of his tongue at each nipple he pulled the right breast towards him, and latched hard onto the breast in the correct way. Her let down tingled across her breast, sharp pinpoints of pleasure. Sasha had heard it was intense, but the way proper suckling with a latch was so different from just curious sucks was insane. The suction, the way it felt like her whole areola was in his mouth and being massaged by the hot wet heat of his skilled mouth drove her crazy. His other hand massaged her other breast, but she knew that one would take suckling to get it started.

She occasionally ground down his lap as his deep suction finally pulled the milk from her breast, his moans full of joy, the sounds turned her on so much, the wet look as he pulled back, drops of milk around his mouth and on his beard, the wet sounds as he licked at her milky breast watching the droplets appear as he massaged, once getting her to actually spray a small stream of milk into his mouth as she moaned and he praised her, hands everywhere.

He latched back and the swallowing sounds as he drank her milk make her pussy throb, her wetness already on her thighs, desperate to be fucked. When he had taken as much as her right breast could give, he latched onto the left, deep massages of his big hands and more time getting that one to finally reward him with hot sweet milk. Again, his swallows and visible enjoyment made her feel warm, joyful, and turned on. Santa had worked hard all day and was now enjoying her hot, nourishing milk, it made her feel nurturing and special that she had provided this for him.

The deep pulls and latch on her breast was overwhelming, and she had to urge herself to stay still, only idly stroking her own wet pussy as he swallowed her milk. When he pulled back his eyes were hot, his cock huge and hard in his trousers. It was a matter of moments as he pulled up her skirt, opened his trousers and lay her on the throne, pulling her hips forward as he pushed inside her hot pussy in one deep thrust, making her cry out. He was so fucking big and thick, it always felt like too much in the best possible way.

He was especially rough today, pounding into her with his hands tight on her hips as her breasts bounced and he moaned about how tight and sweet her pussy was. The sounds were obscene, her wetness and his pistoning cock making the wet sounds fill the little cottage as she whimpered and came hard, squirting on his cock as he pushed her through her orgasm, not slowing his thrusts as she whined and writhed.

She wriggled, still overcome by the orgasm and the pleasure from the suckling on her breasts, choking on her breaths as Santa suddenly stilled, cock deep inside her and throbbing. She looked up and saw a shorter guy standing there, probably about her height, late fifties maybe, stocky and handsome with neat white short beard and sparkling eyes that were wide with shock and lust as he stared at them.

Santa pulled her up and threw a blanket round her shoulders as he pulled out and she whined at the loss.

"I'll be right back baby, do you want me to send him away, or do you want to help the other Santa too?".

Santa had started calling her Santa's helper weeks ago, and they had already discussed what they would like to do if they were caught, they were after all in a public mall, so chances were real that they would be found out eventually.

She took a moment, watching Santa grimace as he pushed his hard throbbing cock slick with her juices back into his trousers.

She smiled "He's quite handsome Santa, he can join in, but like we said before only you can come inside me, so he has to use a condom, and I won't let him be as rough as you, because you're my favorite too, will you be here?"

He nodded "Of course kitten, I will be right here making sure he treats you right, and afterwards Santa will fill you up with cum".

She moaned and nodded happily.

Santa grabbed the shorter man by the arm and they went to talk out the back of the cottage as Sasha pulled on her nursing bra and shirt. Her milk was for her favorite Santa only.

When they walked back in the shorter guy, Nicolas was smiling widely as he introduced himself and said he would never share Santa's secrets. He was a kind, warm man, with a very dominant aura that made him seem far larger than his height, just her type.

Her Santa sat down and pulled her onto his lap, stroking over her breasts, telling her he had explained what was not allowed to Nicolas. His hands stroked up her thighs and flipped up her skirt, showing off the white fishnets and the hole around her glistening wet pussy that was still throbbing with need. Santa stroked his fingers over her clit, dipping two inside her and making her beg.

"Please Santa, I need someone inside, I feel so empty!".

He chuckled against her back and spread her legs wider as he shifted her on his huge strong thighs so her pussy was right there. Nicolas looked spellbound as Santa invited him to enjoy her.

He knelt down and licked across her wet pussy, moaning at her scent and taste, and that of the remnants of Santa too. His eager tongue made her whine but she really needed to be filled and she told him this as he scrambled up and opened his red trousers, his Santa suit was still lovely, but not as beautiful and real as her favorite Santa's. She looked at his cock, not nearly as long and big as Santa's, but extremely thick, and she knew the different kind of stretch would feel good.

He took no time stroking across her wet pussy, putting his fingers in his mouth as licked up her taste. When he pushed in she pulled back, Santa holding her hips tight to still her, the stretch was odd, and different. It took a moment to get used to it, Nicolas thrust into her deep and slow. The full feeling making her moan, he didn't try to kiss her or nibble on her neck as Santa was doing behind her, and she was thankful for that, just wanting his cock.

He was skilled with his hands and stroked her clit as he fucked her deep, making her cum again and slump against Santa. He pulled out with a thankful stroke of her thighs and quietly stood back by the fake fireplace, watching as Santa stroked her tits, her soft tummy and all over her hot throbbing pussy, his eyes full of heat as he watched them.

Santa pulled her back up onto his lap facing him, unclipping the shirt and one cup of her nursing bra, she had leaked a little, must have had a little milk left. She felt Nicolas hungry eyes on them as he licked at the spilled milk and latched onto that breast as she moaned. His deep swallows and suction, had Nicolas palming his cock under his trousers, looking overcome with lust again. Santa made sure to drink all her milk before tucking her away and checking the other breast. He retied her top and pulled her over to a pile of fake furs on the floor nearby, throwing a towel down as he told her to get on all fours. Her legs were so tired but she did, shaking and needy still.

The soft furs were a comfort on her knees and against her cheek as she lay her head down and arched her back, ass up in the air as she was on all fours. She faced Nicolas as Santa pushed inside her, praising her for still being hot and tight, even after Nicolas. Santa was gentle at first until she begged for harder, and he fucked her so rough she had to grip onto the furs and occasionally put one hand on the wooden snowman post as he pounded into her, to stop being moved along the floor.

She was half drifting, fuzzy headed as she enjoyed the stretch, the over sensitivity and the occasional spanks as he fucked her so good, she had tears running down her cheeks. Nicolas was furiously stroking his cock as he watched. Santa was praising her and saying how proud he was of her and she shivered at the praise, she would do anything to help Santa, and she even fantasized about helping a whole team of Santa's de stress after a hard day. But the one making her moan and cry would always be her favorite. His harsh spanks were making her ass glow red.

When he finally slammed inside her, holding her tight and still as his cum pumped deep into her, she came hard and blacked out. She came to with Santa wiping her down with a warm cloth and wipes. She bucked her hips as he pushed a thick pussy plug inside her sore throbbing pussy, keeping his cum hot inside her. That was new, and she loved it, like a round ball like plug whose base lay snug against her outer pussy lips and clit. She heard them talking as Nicolas left and she sipped water and nibbled cookies when Santa urged her too, drifting as she lay on the soft furs while he stroked and petted her all over.

When she fully came round Santa urged her onto his lap as he cuddled her, telling how well she had done. She was so exhausted and sore she had no idea how she was going to move. But he helped her into a taxi and when she was home, she flopped onto her huge bed, shuffling off her clothes and tights, laying naked on her cotton sheets. She felt so well used and she liked it more than she thought she would. The plug was tight and thick inside her, and as she shuffled, she heard a message come through.

It was Santa "Take the plug out when you like and make yourself cum again whilst mine is inside you still".

She set up her phone, and filmed just her pussy as she kept pulling at the plug, loving the slick wet sounds of her juices and cum inside her. She held her favorite strong vibe against her clit and came hard with the plug still inside her, it twinged and hurt but in a good way.

When she slowly pulled the plug out her own juices and Santa's release slowly started to leak out. She was so turned on by the view in the camera she pushed her vibe hard against her clit and made herself cum one last time. She loved being tortured with her vibe and forced to cum many times over, so this was something she loved.

The slick of her cum and Santa's dripping down her pussy and on her thighs, and she rubbed her fingers through it again before switching off the recording and sending it to Santa.

She hobbled to the shower, cleaned up and barely made it back to the bed, falling asleep with a smile on her face.