Santa’s Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shed his coat and boots then dropped his furry pants. To my surprise, his fully erect candy cane cock was now at least 12 inches in length and bigger around than my arm.

"How...." I managed to get out before he cut me off.

"It is Christmas magic. The closer we are to the North Pole, the more magic there is," he proclaimed.

Still in a state of shock, he swept me off my feet and carried me to his bed. We kissed just briefly before he spread my legs and moved over me with desire in his eyes. Too nervous to move and too turned on to resist, I just stared in his face as that massive candy cane contacted the lips of my soaked pussy. As he started to enter me, I gasped in shock and ecstasy. I thought he was going to split me into. He drove the first eight inches in and then slowly, but steadily, started to fuck me like I had never been fucked.

It didn't take long until I felt the head start to swell even larger if that was even possible. Then in one thrust, he drove the full 12 inches all the way into me hitting my cervix. My orgasm was already in full swing with my legs shaking, my mind flashing, lightening ripping through my body and my pussy pulsing. I felt one, two, three then four spurts coming from his cane of ecstasy. He then withdrew about half way and again rammed his candy stick all the way in and released the most massive flood of cum that I had ever imagined was even possible. It was like a flash flood being released inside me, splashing my cervix and flooding my whole body. Between the flash flood in my womb and the awe-inspiring orgasm that I was experiencing, I blacked out.

I awoke to "Mommy, mommy, let's see what Santa brought."

Being seemingly transported from one world to another, in an instant, it took me a minute to gather my senses. What a dream I had just had. It had seemed so real. The reality of that dream must have been why I felt so wet. I eased my hand between my legs and truly I was soaked. Pulling my fingers back up, I could not resist the temptation. I eased two fingers into my mouth. My goodness, i tasted like eggnog. I glanced at my nightstand and sitting beside we, on a bright red plate, were a dozen sugar cookies. Each cookie was perfectly round and each expertly decorated with vanilla icing. I wondered, "Was it a dream?"

After my kids practically drug me out of bed, I stumbled on tired and wobbly legs to the living room. Their dad had refused to rise from his slumber. To my surprise, there was one life size version of the very doll that my daughter had wanted and one life size version of the action figure that my son had asked for from the department store Santa. In addition, there were more toys in that living room of all various types and sizes than I had ever seen in my entire life.

As usual, my husband had not put anything in my stocking but in it I found one clean and pressed elf suit and a tiny pair of red panties.

Well, that is my story. It was exactly one year ago tonight. I am sitting here with my son and daughter snuggly tucked in their beds as I rock their twin brother and sister to sleep. My two angels were born 38 weeks after that night being delivered two weeks premature. As I get up to take them to bed, I notice the local newspaper laying open and a full-page in bold letters. It simply says:

Dear D:

Mrs. Claus wanted (Magic Included): Apply under Christmas Tree at Midnight.

Children Welcome.

Mr. St. N.

12
  • COMMENTS
11 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Your pen name is my comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was fun!

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

Blasphemy bothers me a lot. 1*

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

And I thought some of the other garbage today was frigging funny. This was hysterical.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

I don't know what's funny about it when you turn all of our childhood dreams into a man who impregnates other men's wives! And of course he has to have a 12inch cock!

In addition, I cannot understand how women marry a man who develops as you describe the man of your protagonist. Or does she not have a knack for developing her husband?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Hottest Wife Kelly Ch. 01 Kelly the hot wife... The hottest wife.in Loving Wives
The Good Wife Kelly's marriage takes a turn when Joe moves in nextdoor.in Loving Wives
Sea Monster Pt. 01 Girlfriend is tempted by my best friend's "Sea Monster".in Loving Wives
She Needs More My best friend's wife finally comes to me for more.in Loving Wives
My Boss and His Hotwife My boss and his trophy wife were unexpected guests...in Loving Wives
More Stories