All Comments on 'Santa's Sleigh Has Eighteen Wheels'

by CrazyDaveTrucker60

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderover 5 years ago
Very Good, but please correct the errors before publishing

simple errors as: 4 X 4200 = 16,800 NOT 12,800. Husband/boyfriend - keep your facts straight make the story difficult to read. I enjoy your stories, but please double check before publishing.

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
Love the story!

Wish I could get that for Christmas. Merry Christmas!

CyJmy69CyJmy69over 5 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed the story but was enjoying it More at the beginning than at the end. It was getting a little hectic at the end of the story. I liked that this sweet trucker had been faithful to his wife all those years. I liked that the author used very erotic descriptive terms to give me a very visual picture of what was going on. I don't like women referred to as sluts but that's my preference. I think I would've enjoyed the story more had it just been George with Sheila, &/or Cami instead of adding the other 2 women. Like I said, it got a little hectic. Even if he had a thing with BB later in the story, but the way it went, just didn't seem cohesive. I did like the author however. I hope to read more from him.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Keep it rolling

Looks like you picked up a new follower reading the prior comment. I love it when you plow through the women. Do we get a back story on Barbara? Four stars.

kev12272001kev12272001over 5 years ago

love it continue to write how you want too.

BBeinhartBBeinhartover 5 years ago
Heheheh....

Gotta love it! Merry Christmas, Dave! ☝🏻😊

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
A Wild Ride

Good story and I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Waiting for more Christmas Cheer

There is a saying, "Keep Christmas with you all through the year," and the continuation of this story will do just that. Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where

is Part 2??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Still Waiting!

For Part Two. Idle promises.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

Loved this Story .. Heck everyone knows it is Fiction so let the Man write .. I am also waiting for 2 more Chapters Here .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great Start but...

This was a great start to a story, but there was no ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrazyDaveTrucker60@CrazyDaveTrucker60
1270 Followers
I've worked a string of jobs. From cab driver to construction worker, to glamour photographer to truck driver. I drive a big truck in New York. I'm also a trainer, having trained over 120 guys to drive tractor trailers.I also write erotic stories and poems.