Santiago Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, Ann sensed an undercurrent, a curiosity held in check by Chilean politeness. When a young, eager astronomer named Pablo leaned in confidentially, his question mirrored the unspoken thoughts of the group.

"Ann, we are all so excited to have you join us," he began, a slight hesitation in his voice, "but we must admit… Skyler, she is so… well, young."

The table seemed to hold its breath, expectant. For a fleeting moment, old insecurities reared their head, the echoes of judgment threatening to drown out the boisterous hum of the restaurant.

Ann took a deep breath and met Pablo's gaze with quiet determination. "Yes, there's quite an age difference," she acknowledged. "But what you may not know is that I've always had a penchant for the unexpected." A flicker of amusement danced in her eyes.

Skyler reached across the table, squeezing her hand gently. It was a small gesture, filled with unspoken support.

"Unexpected journeys, unexpected discoveries," Ann continued, a touch of defiance entering her voice, "that is what brought me here. And Skyler… well, she is my most brilliant, most unexpected discovery of all."

A ripple of surprise swept across the table. Then, Maria, ever the quick-witted one, raised her glass. "To the unexpected!" she proclaimed, "May it lead us to the grandest discoveries."

The rest of the group echoed her toast, and as the clinking of glasses filled the air, Ann felt a sense of acceptance bloom. Perhaps this new chapter, with all its quirks and challenges, would be less about fitting a mold and more about embracing the unpredictable journey, hand in hand with the woman who defied every expectation.

As the dinner wound down, a warm glow settled over them, a mix of wine and camaraderie kindled over shared laughter and stories of astronomical near-misses. The walk back to the apartment was filled with a giddy, slightly tipsy buzz.

"Well," Skyler began, a mischievous twinkle in her eye, "I think my monkey impersonations won them over."

Ann snorted with laughter. "And here I thought it was my detailed explanation of cometary dust particle analysis that charmed them."

They fell into a comfortable silence, the cobblestone streets bathed in the soft glow of streetlamps. The city was winding down but felt alive with possibility. Chile was still an unknown canvas, but tonight there were the first brushstrokes of belonging.

"What did you think?" Ann asked, searching Skyler's face in the dim light. "Esteban, Maria, all of them?"

Skyler tilted her head, considering. "They're young, brilliant, a little intimidated by the 'Ann Taylor Scandal' maybe," she admitted, "But, I also saw genuine warmth… and a healthy dose of curiosity. We intrigued them, I think."

A wave of relief washed over Ann. "Good," she breathed, squeezing Skyler's hand. "Because as much as I'm here for the stars, I'm also here for this… us. And I want it to work, on every level."

Skyler pulled her into a spontaneous embrace right there on the narrow street. "Me too, Annie. Tonight felt like a good start." Her voice was laced with the quiet optimism that had first drawn Ann to her.

As they resumed walking, the distant observatory domes shimmered in the moonlight. It was a beacon, a symbol of new beginnings. And as they approached their apartment, with its promise of home and a future built together, Ann felt something shift in her heart. It wasn't just about a fresh start for her career; it was about a fresh start for them, a bold and unexpected chapter in a place where the shadows of the past couldn't reach and love could thrive despite any unconventional measure.

Back in the cozy haven of their apartment, the adrenaline of the evening began to fade, replaced by a sweet weariness and the echo of shared laughter. As Ann emerged from the bathroom, freshly scrubbed and ready for sleep, she found Skyler poised at the bedroom doorway, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Remember these?" she asked, a cascade of brightly colored silk scarves dangling from her hand. Ann's eyebrows shot up in surprise. She hadn't seen those since... well, a lifetime ago it seemed.

"From my graduate student days," she breathed, a pang of bittersweet memory washing over her. They'd been gifts from a young woman enthralled with her brilliant professor, tokens of affection in a relationship that had crossed every line.

Skyler stepped closer, a warmth in her touch as she draped a vibrant blue scarf around Ann's neck. "We're reclaiming them," she declared softly. "No more whispered secrets and hidden trysts. These are for dancing under the desert sky, for adding a bit of color to our expedition packing lists."

Intrigued, Ann followed Skyler into the bedroom, transformed by the soft glow of bedside lamps. Scarves shimmered across the rumpled duvetâ€" bold reds, emerald greens, patterns swirling with playful energy.

"Choose," Skyler urged, laughter bubbling beneath the surface. "Tonight, we rewrite the story."

Gone was the hesitation of earlier. Ann felt a surge of liberation. She reached for a fiery orange, twirling it through the air with a newfound abandon.

As the music swelled a spirited tango, echoing out from Skyler's phone the scarves became more than just pieces of fabric. They were instruments of joy, symbols of rebellion against society's norms. With every twirl, every step, Ann saw the old scandals fade, replaced by the image of a woman dancing in the arms of someone who loved her completely, without judgment or the weight of the past.

The dance was silly and a bit clumsy but filled with a dizzying sort of freedom. When they finally collapsed on the bed, spent and laughing, the scarves lay scattered like celebratory confetti.

"To new stories," Ann whispered, nuzzling into Skyler's warmth, "told under a sky full of stars."

And in the quiet intimacy of that lamp-lit room, far away from gossiping colleagues and lingering shadows, Ann finally understood that her greatest discovery of all wasn't confined to a laboratory or telescope lens. It was the fierce and unconventional love blooming right here, amidst the echoes of the past and the promise of a future that was uniquely, beautifully theirs.

They reached the bed, and Skyler sat down, carefully spreading the scarves out on the blanket. She patted the spot next to her, inviting Ann to sit down. Ann obliged, her heart racing with anticipation. Skyler took one of the scarves and wrapped it around Ann's eyes, gently tying it behind her head. "Now you can't see a thing," she teased. "Trust me."

Ann felt Skyler's warm breath against her ear as she whispered, "I want you to feel everything, but not see anything." She took another scarf and tied it loosely around Ann's mouth, muffling her breath. Then, with a slow and deliberate movement, Skyler reached beneath the covers and guided Ann's hand to her bare skin. The touch sent a jolt of electricity through her body, and she shivered.

As their hands explored each other in the darkness, Skyler began to unbutton Ann's blouse, slowly revealing her naked body to Ann's fingertips. The cool air of the room caressed Ann's skin, making her nipples harden. She felt Skyler lean in closer, her breath hot against her neck, and then she felt the touch of Skyler's lips as she gently bit down. Ann moaned into the scarf, the sound muffled but audible.

Skyler's fingers danced over Ann's body, tracing circles around her nipples, teasing them until they were erect and aching. She then slipped her hand down between their bodies, finding Ann's already wet and ready. She teased her, rubbing her fingers against her clit, watching as Ann's hips bucked upwards in response. The sensation was overwhelming, and Ann felt herself start to lose control.

Skyler is in control pushing Ann down onto the bed as she continues to tease her, thrusting her fingers deeper into her wetness and circling her clit with expert precision. Ann's body arches, her back bowed as her hips buck wildly, seeking release from the unbearable pleasure coursing through her veins. The silk scarf binding her mouth only serves to heighten the sensations as she struggles to contain her moans and gasps.

Skyler pulls her fingers away, only to replace them with her tongue, lapping at Ann's folds as she tastes her desire. Ann cries out into the scarf, the vibrations sending shockwaves through her body. Skyler's free hand explores her breasts, teasing her nipples until they are hard and aching. She rolls Ann onto her side, guiding her hand down between her legs once more. Ann's fingers dance over her clit, circling, teasing, as Skyler's tongue continues its relentless assault on her sensitive flesh.

The sensations are overwhelming, and Ann feels herself begin to lose control. Her hips buck upwards, seeking deeper contact, as her orgasm builds and builds. Just as she thinks she can't take anymore, Skyler's tongue thrusts inside her, sending a wave of pleasure crashing through her body. Her muscles tense and release in unison, and she cries out into the scarf, the sound muffled but audible.

Skyler pulls the scarf from around her mouth, revealing her flushed and satisfied face. She leans in and presses their lips together, the taste of themselves lingering on their tongues. As they come down from the heights of their passion, they slowly begin to explore each other again. Skyler's fingers dance across Ann's skin, tracing invisible patterns as she feels the aftershocks of their lovemaking.

Ann wraps her arms around Skyler, holding her close, feeling the warmth and strength of her body against her own. She runs her fingers through Skyler's hair, reveling in the softness and texture. They move together, slowly at first, as if they're both savoring the lingering sensations from their previous intensity.

As they continue to explore each other, Skyler leans in and kisses Ann tenderly on the lips. The touch sends a shiver down her spine, and she feels a new wave of desire welling up inside her. She presses herself against Skyler, their bodies flush against each other. Skyler's hands slide down Ann's back, cupping her bottom before sliding upward, tracing a path along her sides, and finally coming to rest on her breasts. She gently squeezes them, eliciting a soft moan from Ann.

Ann feels herself growing more and more aroused as she watches Skyler's movements. She reaches down between them, guiding Skyler's fingers to her wetness. Skyler's touch is so gentle, so knowing, that it sends a surge of pleasure through Ann's body. She arches her back, pressing her hips upward, seeking more contact.

Skyler's lips find Ann's ear, whispering words of desire and affection that send shivers down her spine. Her free hand leaves Ann's breast, tracing a path down her stomach and between her legs. Ann gasps as Skyler's fingers find her clit, circling it expertly. The sensation is exquisite, and she throws her head back, letting out a moan that is muffled by the pillow.

Skyler's tongue darts out, flicking against Ann's nipple, sending a wave of pleasure coursing through her body. She arches her back, pressing her hips upward, seeking more contact. Her breath comes in ragged gasps as Skyler's fingers continue to work their magic, driving her closer and closer to the edge.

As their passion intensifies, Skyler rolls them over so that Ann is on top. She watches as Ann looks down at her, their eyes locked in a heated gaze. Ann's fingers dance across Skyler's skin, tracing invisible patterns, her touch featherlight and impossibly gentle. She leans down, her lips finding Skyler's breast, and as she suckles, she feels Skyler's hand between her legs, rubbing her in a rhythm that matches their breath.

The sensations are overwhelming, and Ann feels herself losing control. She grinds her hips against Skyler's hand, desperate for release. Skyler's other hand reaches up, cupping her face, their fingers intertwining as they gaze into each other's eyes. Ann's orgasm builds, and with a soft cry, she comes, her body shuddering beneath Skyler's touch.

As Ann catches her breath, she feels Skyler's hand between her legs, still softly stroking her. She rolls off of Skyler, wanting to look at her, to see the expression on her face. Their skin is flushed, their chests heaving, and their eyes meet in a wordless exchange of intimacy.

As Ann rolled off of Skyler, their breaths mingling in the warm, scarf-scented air, she felt something shift beneath the surface. The playful dance had ignited a slow-burn desire, the gentle tension of bodies familiar, yet brimming with unspoken promises.

Her gaze fell upon Skyler, whose eyes shimmered with a mix of tenderness and a barely restrained fire. Skyler's hand, no longer caught in a playful tangle of silk, now rested between Ann's legs. Ann's breath caught at the gentle, knowing pressure.

An involuntary shiver ran through her as she traced the outline of Skyler's face the sharp angle of her cheekbones softened by the faintest flush, and the determined line of her jaw now relaxed into open anticipation.

"You..." Ann started, her voice husky and slightly breathless, "You are a dangerous thing, Skyler." There was a teasing edge to her words, laced with genuine wonder.

Skyler's answering smile was slow and full of quiet promise. "Perhaps," she murmured, leaning closer, "But you knew that when you spotted a wild-haired woman scaling your building in pursuit of a comet."

The heat intensified between them, a delicious, almost unbearable tension. This wasn't about age or career, or the lingering echoes of a scandalous past. This was elemental the hunger of two bodies, two souls, that had found a rare and unexpected resonance.

Skyler's hand traveled upwards, a tantalizing trail along Ann's thigh that brought a sharp gasp. Her touch was featherlight, yet every nerve ending seemed ablaze. Ann arched slightly, offering herself wordlessly.

"Do you want this, Annie?" It was almost a whisper, laced with reverence and a hint of uncertainty born out of respect for the woman lying before her.

Ann closed her eyes briefly, savoring the sensation of Skyler's hand on her skin. As she opened them again, all hesitation vanished. "More than anything," she breathed.

The night unfolded with a sense of exquisite inevitability. It was a symphony of touch, whispered words, and the unspoken language of bodies intertwined. No longer was it about youthful yearning or scandalous trysts; this was about a woman discovering desire in its fullest bloom, a woman claiming not just a new chapter in her life, but a whole new testament to a love that burned bright and true.

In the aftermath, as the first tendrils of dawn painted the sky outside their balcony, they lay entwined, the discarded scarves a vibrant testament to the passion that had swept through the room. Ann rested her head on Skyler's chest, listening to the steady beat of her heart.

Skyler's fingers traced lazy spirals on Ann's skin, a featherlight touch that spoke of tenderness and a lingering desire. "You taste of the wine," she murmured, her voice thick and languid. "And stars. And just...you."

Ann chuckled, a low, throaty sound. "Not the most elegant description, but I'll allow it." She pressed a soft kiss to Skyler's shoulder, inhaling the salty-sweet scent of her skin.

"I haven't felt this..." Ann hesitated, searching for the right word, "...this alive, in years." Confessing the depth of her emotional dormancy out loud felt vulnerable, but somehow, with Skyler, it was also liberating.

Skyler squeezed her hand gently. "There was a shadow over you when we first met," she said, voice soft but unflinching. "But even then, I saw the fire beneath." Her thumb brushed Ann's cheekbone with a reverence that brought a lump to Ann's throat.

They drifted in a warm, post-coital haze, the silence filled with the unspoken understanding between them. In this small apartment, on the cusp of a grand adventure, they had carved out a space where age gaps scandals, and broken hearts simply faded away. What mattered was the beating of their hearts in tandem, the promise of shared laughter and stolen kisses under the vast Chilean sky.

"Tell me about the monkeys," Ann whispered, a sudden memory resurfacing. "Teach me about climbing and agility.." Her voice took on a playful edge. "I figure, a woman in my line of work might need a decent escape route now and then..."

Skyler laughed, the sound filled with warmth and promise. "Oh Annie," she said, a mischievous glint in her eyes, "The things I will teach you..."

And as they finally drifted off to sleep, the first rays of sunlight painting their intertwined bodies with a golden glow, Ann knew they were writing a story far wilder, far more beautiful, than anything she could have ever imagined.

12