Sharking in Italy

Story Info
Three young Chinese girls stripped in public.
2.8k words
3.24
2.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Are you and your girlfriends bored on your vacation?! Do you find public humiliation exciting?? For a select tourist spots in Italy we offer a Sharking experience to any young attractive woman holding a Chinese passport!

How does it work? You add your selfie to our app and allow us to track your GPS position. When you least expect it we will attack you and your friends, gag you and rip your clothes off! We will leave you naked with a slutty dress on the ground in front of you for you to quickly put on and walk around with. The best part is that it only costs 16 euro for each of your friends as long as you give us the rights to sell and publish the videos of the attack on our webpage.

If you select our hardcore package we will pick you up in our van after you have walked around for some hour in your slut wear and gangrape you.

Andrew was sitting in the driver seat of the white van checking out the three Chinese women with his binoculars. They were on their final day of their three day hardcore sharking experience in Italy and he and his friends had already had some fun with them. But now on the final day was the grand finale.

A couple of weeks ago he got an email that a new request for sharking had been received. It was three women from Shanghai who were friends and colleagues at the same school who every year took a short vacation in Europe but now one of them wanted to try this risque experience when they drunk one night all had confessed to having sexual fantasies about public humiliation.

The first day he had put on sunglasses and a cap after quickly tracking their GPS position, spotted them from a distance and walked up to them.

"Hey girls! Where are you from? You look very pretty, can I take a photo of you together?" Andrew pulled up his large system camera covering his face and identity even more. The girls were wearing long skirts and shirts in different colors with matching handbags and the youngest of them turned towards Andrew.

"Oh hi sir we are from Shanghai. Eh yes you can take a photo of us". She moved closer to her friends standing awkwardly next to her.

"Very beautiful! You work as models in China? Stand a little closer yes just like that. Now turn towards your friend in the middle yes give her a hug good and smile yes girls should always be smiling why don't you each give your friend a kiss on the cheek ah perfect! You are very good at obeying instructions it comes quite naturally for you I see." Andrew kept snapping photos of the girls kissing and blushing.

"Thanks for the photos! You three girls will have an amazing experience here in Italy! May I suggest you keep smiling and wear even shorter skirts tomorrow? Just watch out for sharks haha!" And with that he quickly left the three girls that started smiling realizing that the anonymous man taking photos of them was the same guy they had paid for the Sharking experience!

The second day Andrew had two of his friends with him and a couple of cheap bicycle locks. Once again easily tracking the Chinese sluts phones down and this time spotting them on a public bench drinking some bubble tea. Almost no one else was around and easy to sneak up behind them this was a great spot. All the guys wearing caps and sunglasses they quietly got behind each one of the girls so close he could smell their sweet perfume.

"Hey gook sluts, remember me? Thanks for wearing the short skirts today!" Andrew had already threaded the bike lock to the bench and now with his other hand he first groped her cute behind and then grabbed the girls skirt first pulling it up to see her cute white panties and without her having a chance react he threaded now the lock through her panties on her hip effectively locking her to the bench unless she want to surrender her panties.

The two other guys succeeded as well, running away laughing and hiding behind a corner of a building to see how the girls would react to this bizarre humiliating situation.

First putting down their boba drink on the grass and looking around realizing that no one nearby had noticed that the three girls just so quickly under a minute got groped by strangers. Now they were sitting on the bench again arranging their skirts back to normal like nothing happened except for the bike locks attached to their panties.

They started discreetly pulling on the bike locks but very soon realized that the only way to solve the situation was to either call for help which would be super embarrassing or to slowly slide off their panties and leave them at the bench. Soon the guys could see the three Asian women undressing their underwear walking off without panties under their short skirts with their boba drinks in one hand and holding hands smiling at the exciting sudden challenge they had overcome.

Later the same day when the girls were visiting a shopping mall Andrew sneaked up on them riding the escalator and made sure to record an upskirt video of their cute cunts without them ever realizing he was there.

Now the third and final day the guys were following them with their white van and Andrew realized how similar they looked to some famous pornstars. The first girl was Vina Sky wearing golden heels, a short jeans skirt and a tight red top. The second girl was Jade Kush wearing black hot pants, a gray long sleeve shirt and flip flops. The third girl was Marica Hase wearing white heels, white top and a pair of jeans and hot pants.

The sexy Asian girls were walking around the Italian city and doing some shopping and laughing but also kept looking over their shoulder to try to give the guys they knew chasing them a challenge. Little did they know the guys were gonna walk just straight up to them.

Seeing them move from shop to shop down the street it was easy to tell when they were getting close to one of the small side alleys. The guys stood around the corner and approached the naive girls head on.

The reaction of frozen fear is quite predictable and going for Vina grabbing her hand and pulling her with him down the alley away from the busy street was very easy. She was at least a head shorter than him with thin weak arms.

Next they all kicked their legs out from under them and pushed to the ground getting their underwear they had stolen from yesterday and stuffed them into their mouth gagging and silencing them. A quick cloth or rope tied around their head over their mouth and the gag was firmly in place making them only able to hiss before thinking about screaming. Now they realized it was too late.

The girls now tried to remove their gags but instead had to struggle with the far more muscular men as they started to pull on and take off their clothes. Andrew pulled up Vinas red top over her head to see a black bra under. He then pulled hard down her skirt while holding back her flailing arms.

Removing her jeans skirt he saw a pair of slutty black tiny underwear under her skirt. She was obviously horney from the exciting attack. He rolled her onto her front on the ground and ripped her bra off with force. The tiny panties were also sheer enough that he could snap them with one strong pull.

Vina had a shaved cunt just like he had expected from a Chinese slut and looking over at her two friends naked on the ground pretending to struggle hard he could see that they also had bald pussies. Bull was straddling a naked Jade and Charles had his on Marikas throat making sure they couldn't get up.

Andrew made sure Vina stayed down with her small tits pressed against the ground. He took both her arms and twisted them behind her back just enough so it would hurt her a little. Keeping her arms locked with hand big hand he slowly stroked her back down with his right hand finally squeezing her cute butt.

"Seems we caught three little brown fuck toys. What are yellow sluts like you doing in Italy. Hoping for white cocks of course. Sorry not now we will humiliate you some more and then you will get your ass fucked real good no matter if you want to or not! But we all know that you will love it." Andrew and his friends released the girls and stood up.

The guys quickly gathered all of the girls normal clothes they had taken from them including taking their underwear and stepped back watching the girls start to try to untie their gags still nude on the ground.

"Hey girls, nice try but it seems you are at our mercy now! Do you want your clothes back?! Imagine the shame of having to walk out to that busy street naked and ask someone for something to wear haha!" Andrew had now put all of the tree girls' clothes in a plastic trash bag that he shook in front of the girls eyes. Asian girls looked so innocent with their small tits and petite bodies.

"Don't worry we got some slut wear we think will suit you just fine! We will drop them off by the entrance to this alley, good luck haha!" And with that the three guys quickly went out the busy Main Street dropping off some new clothes on the ground behind them.

Going back over to the other side where the white van was parked they jumped in and watched through the tainted windows down the alley how the naked girls hid squatting behind some large trash cans and on the other side a bike and some medium size plants.

They could still see the naked girls' bodies as they crawled or moved from cover to cover closer to the clothes hoping no one passing by would take a good look down the side street.

Picking up the pink, white and black garments the boys had left for them they quickly moved back behind the trash cans again ducking and trying to figure out how to put the skimpy clothes on. They immediately realized that there was no underwear for them.

Vina was first putting on her two piece pink fishnet mesh outfit. Her tits were still clearly visible through the material and the tiny mesh bikini bottoms left most of her ass and belly naked. Still she giggled and tried her best keeping her arms in front of her chest.

Jade was second also with a fishnet mesh outfit but this was white and one piece. This had a huge plunging neckline leaving half of her large tits and nipples exposed. It had also a much larger weave and the guys could even from this distance see her naked pussy through the mesh clothes. Jade still spun around and was excited to wear something she otherwise would never dare to try if she hadn't been forced to in a foreign country.

Marija was third also had a transparent outfit but this was black and covered more of her body. It looked more like a full apron but the very thin material I. The strong Italian sun made it completely see through.

Still the girls had no choice but to come out from the alley and start walking down the street. The locals and lany the other tourists noticed the slutty Chinese women and snickered as they walked by.

The men and also some women were openly ogling their bodies and girls had to try their best to cover themselves with their arms and walk quickly in their heels down the street. The guys followed behind them in their van driving slowly.

They wanted them to be really humiliated in public before they would pull again to drag them into their van and gangrape them just like the women had asked for.

After an hour or so of the women still blushing embarrassed at the clothes they had to wear Andre checked the map and saw that they soon would cross another alley wide enough for them to park their van.

Waiting for them patiently they were now four guys jumping out from the van and quickly grabbing and pushing the girls into the van, closing the sliding door behind it as the guy driving sped off. The guys changed from sunglasses to ski masks covering their heads.

Inside the small space were two torn sofas in the front and back of the van, on the floor a dirty madras. Sitting down with them on each side there was a moment's pause as the slutty Asian girls looked at the faceless white guys and then the guys helped each other to quickly gag them again now with red ball gags locked behind their necks with small padlocks.

Andrew was sitting in the back with Vina, Bull and Jade on the other side sofa and Charles and Marica were on the sofa in the middle of the van.

Getting handcuffs out and ropes for their legs they bound the girls limbs behind their backs leaving them now completely helpless. They got them on their backs with their knees pulled up and made sure that the rope was attached to metal hooks along the inside of the van.

Sometimes the van would turn or jump a little but mostly it was a smooth ride and dark taunted windows all around and even sunroof meant they could see outside the people passing by having no idea that soon the Asian girls would get gangraped just next to them in a white van.

Stepping out from his shorts he took out his long cock and moved Vina down on her back on the sofa and penetrated her horney cunt. "Oh you take my big you slut". "Mhff!! YEES MHFFF!!!" cried Vina into her gag. At least it mufflered most of the sound.

Marica was giving a blowjob first on the other side and soon all three girls were getting fucked hard. They turned them over letting them ride their cocks and took their time switching places and girls. After just an hour car ride they had all fucked every girl in most common position.

They now had the three girls side by side bent over fucking them from behind. "You know I feel we are missing something, something to make them truly remember this experience for the rest of their lives. I got an idea, they say, you never forget your first haha!" Andrew spanked the behind of the girl in front of him and continued fucking her slowly. He saw her long black hair but realized he wasn't sure who of the three sluts he was currently fucking.

"Haha sorry to disappoint you Andrew but we are probably not the first for these sluts! They had visited Europe before and probably fucked lots of guys!" Bull waved back at him, he couldn't tell behind his ski mask but he was probably grinning.

"Who said anything about the first cock? I was talking about their asses! Lets fuck them in the ass right now!" Andrew pulled out slick from the pussy juice and moved his cock up to her anal opening. She groaned but he wasn't sure if it was because he had heard him talking about fucking her in the ass or if she was disspointed that he had pulled out of her.

Pushing slowly inside first the tip and then almost half his long cock as not to hurt her he had to keep lubing his cock since she was so tight. The other guys also started slowly fuck their sluts analy and after a while they started switching again and making them suck their cocks after just getting fucked in their ass.

The van pulled over and his friend who had been driving joined them in the back for an all out orgy. After cumming inside their cunts they removed their ball gags and were forced to go down on each other licking their friends to another orgasm.

"Okay, time for the final humiliation sluts. We will blindfold you and put a collar and leash on you and I will take a walk through the park here next to us with you like my pets!" Andrew looked outside and it was getting dark but there were still probably twenty or more visitors of the park next to the van.

"I will take you to the other side where we will pick you up once again. Then we will go to your hotel, pick up your bags and then finally drop you off at the airport! We of course will probably keep fucking you the entire way. Okay but first out of the fun sluts, let's go for a walk!"