All Comments on 'Santo Diablo Pt. 09'

by AssassinWolf

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boy, I'm going to have to go back and get caught up on this story again as well as read Family Submission from the beginning. Having the two viewpoints in differing stories worked fine since they were on the same series of events. Sometimes perspective swaps get confusing in stories. Authors get carried away and readers get broken out of the text trying to orient themselves. The more intermingled your stories become, the more difficult it could become to keep them from merging entirely. This dual story / dual perspective of the same event could handle the storyline merges or crossings while keeping each tale independent and contiguous on its own.

It will be interesting to see what becomes of the new incarnation of the MC. I'm sure the boys have told their kids some things about their old biker days. Might have even raised them in the same basic style though perhaps not quite as hard edged and on the 'healthy' side of legal. lol The youngins' may be itching to try the life and prove themselves. Might I suggest a name for the MC's return tale? Assassins Rise sounds like a cool name and fitting since the club is sort of rising from the grave.

It appears you've set a course of conflict with Russel and that ultimately should bring James into the picture. Wonder how much detail each is able to research on the other and what their perceptions are of each other? Looks like that Crimson chapter goes down for the third and last time with this and James could hand over Sarah's daughters to settle the dispute. With Rich's money, or the money he'll likely steal from that chapter, he could become a Crimson VIP and James assigns the daughters to him for his 'new' chapter? 😏

Gym52Gym52almost 2 years ago

Another EXCELLENT tale.

At times this story has been a little confusing to understand, especially when it darts from Rich to Sarah then to the later years talking for days with the FBI.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Love the linkage of stories

5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAssassinWolf@AssassinWolf
You've probably noticed a slowdown in my writing. I've been busy standing up my Subscribestar and writing some commissions. My stories are now on my page, which you can access by following this link: https://subscribestar.adult/assassin-wolf I will continue to post new c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES