Saoirse

Story Info
A new neighbor brings more than expected to the community.
3.7k words
4.55
5.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd been living in our apartment for about 6 years when something happened that I couldn't possibly have ever foreseen.

We got a hot neighbor.

Don't get me wrong. Our neighbors, up to this point, have been just fine and have been blissfully drama-free and quiet. Every man, however, wants a neighbor who suns themselves topless or walks their dog without a bra or somehow showers in front of a floor-to-ceiling window. While I can't say that any of these things happen, I can say that the most incredible redhead DID move in just down the hall from us.

Saoirse, a graduate student who was 24 years old moved in during one particularly cold winter. Standing at 4'11" she was beautifully curved, with great hips, a firm, full ass, and C-cup breasts that looked like they were in no need of support. She had curly red hair that came just past her shoulders, pale, creamy skin, and freckles for days. I was in lust.

I first ran into her a few days after she moved in. She had just come home from grocery shopping and had a pile of bags at the bottom of the stairs that she was shuttling up in several trips. When I saw this, I immediately grabbed as many bags as I could carry and joined her. She was very grateful and thanked me several times. I introduced myself and she did the same. There wasn't much to tell about me. I was a career manager, 5'9" and of average build. I was bald with a goatee and, while I didn't think I was unattractive, no one was slipping me their number when I would go out.

I was also married. We'd been married for over ten years and we really had a great relationship. We got along extremely well and had a good split of responsibilities within our home. We both worked and both supported each other fully in whatever the other did. The one thing that was absent in our marriage was intimacy. Somewhere along the line, my wife had just become disinterested in sex of any kind and it slowly began to fade until it was gone entirely from our relationship. I knew that it was a case of her just not being interested...that she wasn't stepping out on me. She similarly knew that I still had a sexual personality. As such, we developed a basic "don't ask, don't tell" philosophy. I never brought anything home with me, be it drama, baggage or disease and she didn't have anything to question as long as I was keeping up my end of the relationship and associated responsibilities.

So...back to Saoirse.

I could occasionally run into her at the mailboxes or be able to help her with packages / groceries when I saw her struggling.

It was the week of the Super Bowl when I ran into her with a few boxes from IKEA. She was standing at the bottom of the stairs and clearly wondering how she was going to get these things, as big as she was, up to her apartment. I crossed my arms and said "Why didn't you just come knock on our door? How long have you been standing here trying to figure this out?" She laughed and said "About fifteen minutes. And I didn't want to bother you." I laughed at her response and grabbed the first box, hefting it up the stairs. After a few minutes, we'd successfully navigate all of the parts and pieces into her apartment. We were making some small talk in the process and she asked if I had plans for the big game. I said that I didn't and I would probably just watch by myself at home as my wife wasn't interested in it at all.

"Oh, well, I didn't make any plans either and I don't really have friends in the area yet. Why don't you come over and we'll watch together? I can make some appetizers for us and we can just hang out. It's the least I can do for all of the help you've given me!"

I agreed that it would be nice to watch with someone else. She asked if my wife would mind me coming over to watch with her. I said that I was sure she'd be fine with it but that, of course, I would run it by her to be sure. We made tentative plans for a time on Sunday and parted ways.

As I told my wife about the day's events and my invitation to Saoirse's place, she just smirked and shook her head at me. "What?" I asked. "A freckled, Irish redhead. I know what you'll be watching and it won't be football." She laughed and I laughed her off. She clearly didn't mind.

And she was clearly right about what I was interested in seeing at Saoirse's and it definitely wasn't the fucking game.

Sunday came and I wandered over to her apartment at the agreed upon time. When I knocked, I heard "Come in!" from inside and let myself in. I wasn't ready for what I saw. She greeted me with a cheerful "Hey! How are you?" as she cut up some cheese and meats for a charcuterie board. What I wasn't ready for was her outfit. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt. Her hair was in a high pony tail. She had no pants or shorts or even a skirt on. The shirt barely came down enough to cover her perfect ass and I could see just enough to suspect that she was wearing a thong...that is, if she was wearing any underwear at all. The other thing was that she didn't have a bra on. That was quite clear from the fact that her nipples were very hard when I walked in. Despite my trying to be discrete, she noticed my inspection of her clothes and smiled. "Ya gotta be comfortable watching football! I hope you don't mind."

Mind? No. I definitely didn't mind.

We grabbed some food and sat down, her on the loveseat and myself on the couch, to watch some of the pregame action. As we both munched, we started talking about our lives more and getting to know each other better. She was originally from Ireland and her family had moved to the states when she was two years old. They'd moved around quite a bit for her father's job and she moved to this area specifically for school. She was several hundred miles from her family and was feeling the separation quite a bit, having done her undergrad close enough to home that she lived there the entire four years. We commiserated as I was in a similar situation, having moved far from my entire family to relocate for work.

At some point, she got up to grab each of us another drink from the kitchen. She dropped her napkin when she got up, having forgotten that it was on her lap. When she bent over to pick it up, I happily learned two things. The first was that she was, indeed, wearing underwear. The second was that, I'm happy to report, she was wearing a thong. What I saw of her pale, perfect ass was nothing short of glorious and I shifted in my seat in an attempt to prevent showing just how much I appreciated the view.

As she sat down, bringing a fresh glass of wine for herself and a whiskey for me, she said "I need to be careful. This is my fourth glass today. I tend to lose my inhibitions when I'm tipsy." I couldn't help but chuckle as I motioned to her outfit and said "This is inhibited?"

She said "Yeah, it is. This (she lifted her shirt and quickly flashed her breasts) is uninhibited."

I nodded and said "Ok. Let me go grab the rest of the bottle for you." and she laughed out loud.

The conversation then shifted to inhibitions, exhibitionist tendencies (or lack thereof) and just sex in general. She asked how married sex life was and I was honest about the situation. She asked if I missed sex and I said that, of course, I did but that it wasn't something I was going to end a perfectly amazing marriage over. She felt that was admirable and went on to explain that she had been without any kind of intimacy for almost a year as she was tired of the club scene and all of the wannabe players that hounded attractive young women.

Since we'd thrown any secrets to the wind, the questions became a bit more personal. "Do you guys do anything? Do you go down on each other? Kiss?" she asked. I told her that the answer was no on all counts and that I really missed kissing. She jokingly asked "You don't miss blowjobs?!" to which I laughed and said that, of course, I did.

We were barely even paying attention to the game but kind of keeping an eye on it peripherally. At one point, the team we were both rooting for scored a touchdown on a major turnover. Saoirse raised her arms and cheered. Her nipples were still rock hard and I thoroughly enjoyed watching her tits shake beneath her shirt as she cheered. Of course, she caught me looking, laughed and said "Um...the game is over there." and pointed to the television. "Ah, shit. I guess you're right." I replied and went back to (barely) focusing on the next play.

As the clock wound down on the second quarter, the announcers were hyping how amazing the half-time show was going to be. I was less than enthusiastic about it as I always thought that the shows were overestimated and over-hyped. Saoirse got up and grabbed the plates from the table between us. She walked into the kitchen and placed them on the counter before walking back to the living room. An announcer said "Stay tuned for our once-in-a-lifetime halftime show coming up after this!" to which Saoirse said "I can think of much better ways to spend halftime." as she picked up the remote and turned the TV off.

I definitely wasn't prepared for what happened next...

She put the remote back on the coffee table and walked to the couch where I was sitting. Smiling down at me, she kneeled on the couch and straddled my lap. Before I could say a word, this beautiful, redheaded, creature leaned down and kissed me deeply and passionately. She put her hands on my cheeks and made out with me as if we were teenagers. She kissed across my cheek, down my neck and back up to my lips, grazing me with her teeth and licking my skin lightly along the way. Breaking the kiss, she said "You're a great kisser. I can't imagine how you'd be if you weren't out of practice." and winked at me before leaning back and pulling her shirt over her head.

I was absolutely speechless. They were the most perfect breasts I'd ever seen. Pale, lightly freckled, and topped with tiny nipples that were harder than stone...they were beyond gorgeous. "Do you like the..." I had a nipple between my lips before she could even finish her question. Rolling my tongue around the hardened nub, I lightly pinched the other between my fingers. I looked up into her face and she was biting her lip. I love that sight. She ran her hands over my bald head and moaned softly.

Then, she said quietly but resolutely "I want to make you cum."

She pulled away from me slowly and slid down to the floor, onto her knees. She undid my belt and my jeans. I lifted my ass for a moment as she pulled them down. She dispatched my jeans, boxers, shoes and socks with efficiency. I shrugged and pulled my shirt up over my head.

I'd already been so turned on that, by the time she had freed my cock, a generous portion of precum had already squeezed from the tip and rolled down the head. Saoirse paused for a moment and observed "Oh, it's really thick." She then wrapped her hand around me. "And really hard." She squeezed a bit, coaxing a good bit more precum out of me, which she then smeared up and down the shaft of my cock...lubricating it. She slid her hand to the base and grasped my tightly as she leaned forward and took me fully into her mouth. In an instant, the head of my cock was in her throat. "Oh, FUCK!" was all I could say. Slowly pulling off of me with a pop, Saoirse plunged back down and took me to where her fingers were steadying me. I grunted with pleasure as she repeated this...sucking, twirling her tongue around me and slurping the saliva that ran in rivulets down the shaft of my cock. She pulled back for a moment and stroked me quickly. Looking me in the eye, she asked me "Do you want to cum in my mouth?" and all I could do was nod. She dove back down and deepthroated me, pulling her hand out of the way this time. Lifting her head slightly and moving back down, she gagged on the head of my cock over and over, her throat squeezing me.

"I'm so close." I gasped.

She pulled up and wrapped her hand around me again, stroking me in tandem with her mouth, moving quickly up and down over me. I pressed my hands into the couch cushions and lift my hips slightly as I shot cum against the back of her throat. She coughed and swallowed, never letting me leave her mouth. I shuddered and continued filling her throat with spurt after spurt of cum. It was as though I hadn't cum in years. She held still and swallowed over and over, never missing a drop. Her nails lightly tickled my balls as I shivered and felt her tongue slowly circle the head of my cock. I ran the palm of my hand along her cheek and splayed my fingers through her hair...my breathing finally returning to normal.

She slowly pulled off of my cock, swirling her tongue around the head a few times before standing up. She smiled at me and put her hand out, clearly intending for me to take it. I did so and stood as she led me to her bedroom. "You're not interested in the game, I take it?" She replied with "I'm much more interested in feeling you stretch me with your thick cock."

I wasn't going to argue with that.

She stood next to the bed and I knelt in front of her, hooking my fingers into her thong and sliding it down her legs. As she stepped out of it and kicked it to the side with her foot, I ran my hands up her pale, smooth legs before rounding them back to cup her ass. I leaned in and nuzzled her shaven mound, letting her feel my warm breath as I lightly, and gently placed a kiss on her skin. "I want to taste you."

She sat on the edge of the bed and I spread her knees with my hands, sliding closer to her and kissing my way from her breasts, down her stomach, and to the insides of her thighs. She leaned back on her elbows and watched as I lightly licked along her wet lips from the bottom to the top. As I reached the top and lightly flicked my tongue off of her, a trail of saliva and wetness stretched between us for a moment. I spread her lips gently with my fingers, allowing me greater access, and repeated the long, slow lick from bottom to top. This time, I was able to lightly lick across her clit, causing her to gasp quietly. I moved back in and lightly flicked my tongue across it several times...eliciting a stronger reaction from her before I took the sensitive nub between my lips and sucked gently.

As my tongue continued to lavish attention lightly against her clit, I slid my middle and ring finger between her dripping wet lips, twisting them as I did so. She moaned her approval and I withdrew them, twisting again. I maintained this in a slow, consistent rhythm as I began to suck harder on her. Her breathing was beginning to speed up and become choppier as she whispered "Yes...just like that." I kept doing exactly what I was doing, occasionally fluttering my tongue against her clit, then dragging my tongue hard against it, then sucking it between my lips. Her nails were beginning to scratch and dig into my shoulders and I felt the muscles in her thighs begin to tighten. I took her between my lips again and circled my tongue around her. After only a few seconds of this, she began to shudder and cry out in ecstasy. "Oh, fuck! I'm cumming. Yesssss, I'm cumming!" My fingers still thrusting in and out of her, my mouth licking and sucking her clit as she came against my tongue and lips.

She was now gripping the back of my head and holding me against her pussy. She was breathing hard and moaning loudly. I decided not to let off at all and she rolled into a second and, ultimately, third orgasm all without my lips and tongue ever leaving her now-dripping pussy.

"Ok. Ok. I can't...please. I can't."

I smiled up at her, my mouth covered in her cum and she smiled back broadly. "Come kiss me." she commanded. I got to my feet and climbed onto the bed, over her body, and kissed her deeply. She moaned into my mouth, savoring the taste of herself on my lips. She reached down and began to fist my throbbing cock and whispered "lay down." I rolled off of her and laid on the bed as she dug in her nightstand and came up with a few condoms. She tore the wrapper open on one, looked at me with a concerned face, and said "I hope these don't hurt you. They aren't XLs and I'm worried they are going to squeeze your cock." All we could do was try and I told her as much as she began to apply one. It wasn't the most comfortable fit in the world but it would work.

She lifted one leg over me and held my cock steady...slowly beginning to lower herself on to me. I felt the head of my cock parting her lips as the first two inches or so slid inside of her. Saoirse gasped "Oh, fuck that's big. You're stretching the shit out of my little pussy." I was a bit concerned and asked if she was ok to which she replied "I'm better than ok, baby. I've just never had a cock this thick and it's going to take me a minute. Once I'm used to your size, I fully expect you to fuck the shit out of me with this thing."

She lowered herself even more and was finally resting on me...fully buried inside of her. She lifted her hips and lowered herself again. And again. She began to establish a rhythm and whispered "That's it. Ohhh, yes, baby." I began to slowly lift my hips each time she lowered herself back down. I increased the intensity with which I did so, until I was fucking her back, a nice slapping noise each time we collided with each other. That is, of course, if you could hear that slap over her moans with each meeting. She was growing louder and the puddle beneath me was growing larger. Finally, she reached a crescendo and cried out loudly as my hips, thighs, and packaged were absolutely drenched with her cum. She twitched. She shuddered. She squeezed me. It was so intense that I found myself grabbing the tops of her thighs.

"I need to lay down." She gasped. "Time for you to drive."

I was more than happy to oblige.

I was expecting her to lay on her back but she grabbed a towel, quickly, laid it down, and laid herself face down atop it, spreading her legs wide. I was more than lubricated from her recent orgasm and slid the head of my cock up and down against her wet lips before pushing about halfway in. She let out an "Mmmmm" and I slid the rest of the way home to her gasping surprise. I pressed my chest to her back, my cheek against hers, and began to slowly thrust myself in and out of her. Her breathing responded to my every movement as she turned so that our lips could partially meet. Pushing her ass up into me, she began to fuck me back, only encouraging my pace and pressure. She managed a staccato "Harder. Harder. Make me cum again. Please."

I did my best to drive her into the bed as she came again...even louder this time.

"Cum for me." She smiled back at me. "Fill that condom for me."

I was already close and her words shoved me off of the proverbial orgasm cliff. I came and came inside of the condom that now felt like it was strangling my cock. After stopping for a moment inside of her, I carefully slid out. As I did, her hand shot out and took hold of my still-covered cock. I stopped and moved a bit closer to her as she rolled over and began to slowly roll the condom off of me. Take it in both hands, she handled it as though she didn't want to spill a drop.

My brain came to grips with what might be about to happen but still wouldn't accept the possibility.

She smiled up at me and tilted her head back as she brought the rim of the condom to her lips and carefully tipped its contents into her mouth. She giggled as a little spilled from the corner of her mouth. She gulped the entire load down and stuck her tongue out at me. "Yeah. That was about five loads' worth. Thank you."

I was absolutely speechless...what would she do next and, more importantly, could I handle it?!?