Saoirse's Adventures Ch. 04

Story Info
Saoirse moves her campsite and pees with Arthur.
2.7k words
4.5
2.6k
3
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saoirse's Adventures Pt. 04

Saoirse spent most of her day napping and wandering the dim building. She couldn't start a fire indoors for her dinner or use any lights that faced the lake, so as the sun set, she gravitated to the basement. There were no windows and in one of the disused break rooms she'd found an ancient microwave, still plugged in with a cup inside, containing the dried remains of a tea bag.

Further down the dusty basement hallways, Saoirse found an unexpectedly plush office. A mahogany desk carved with graceful birds at its corners dominated the room. The rolling chair behind it was clearly of an older style, but looked both comfortable and barely used, and the velvety maroon carpet still had lines and footprints from its last vacuuming. Best of all, the office featured an overstuffed couch with a fold-out bed.

"Mah-hogany," Saoirse whispered to herself, deciding to move her camp to that office. After a little snooping, she found that the desk and file cabinets were empty, cleared out like all the other offices. "I'm sleeping on a real bed tonight!" Saoirse declared to herself, looking around. She was feeling very proud of her find when she heard her name echoing furtively from the door.

"In here, Arthur!" called Saoirse, stepping into the hall.

Though she appeared mostly human, Saoirse had catlike ears with pale yellow fur, matching the hair on her head and the fluff on her knee-length tail, looking slightly brighter than usual against her suntanned skin. She still wore her swimming clothes: an old tie-dye shirt and a pair of pajama shorts, with no bra or underwear.

A rumble in the stairway up the hall preceded Arthur's approach. Arthur was tall and thin, with shoulder-length dark curly hair, olive skin, far too many freckles, and a pair of large black-feathered wings. He wore the same hoodie and swim shorts Saoirse had last seen him in, but also carried a full backpack over each shoulder and a hefty water bottle. He smelled like fried food, and it made Saoirse both jealous and hungry; even if the microwave worked, her dinner that night would be rehydrated mashed potatoes, canned chicken, and instant coffee.

Arthur stopped when he met Saoirse in the hallway and set down the bags and water bottle. "I know you're staying upstairs, would you mind if I peed before carrying these up there?"

Saoirse had to bite back a laugh of disbelief: that morning she had agreed to let Arthur pee all around the office building in exchange for...

"For what exactly," sighed Saoirse.

"What?" panted Arthur, clutching himself and bouncing noticeably. "Are you okay?"

Saoirse's face reddened. "Yeah, sorry. Except for you, I've been alone for the past three or four days and I'm starting to get a little weird."

"Understandabl-" Arthur paused and pressed his legs together. "Do you mind if I run off for a pee?"

"You don't need to ask permission, just tell me when and where you're going," said Saoirse. "I'm going upstairs to get my stuff. I'm moving my campsite down here tonight."

Arthur nodded and rushed away down the hall while Saoirse headed upstairs to gather up her supplies.

When Saoirse trotted down the stairs less than five minutes later. Something didn't seem right: ragged breathing echoed up the hallway and Saoirse's keen sense of smell picked up the distinct tang of distressed, specifically andyne urine.

"Arthur?" called Saoirse, stopping next to Arthur's bags in the basement hallway.

"In here," Arthur replied, oddly unenthusiastic. It was coming from the plush office. Saoirse's stomach dropped, and she hoped that Arthur at least hadn't pissed all over the couch.

Arthur stood next to the couch, and yanked his hoodie down over his crotch when Saoirse reached the doorway. There was a wet spot in his clothes, but not anywhere else, and he was oddly gray underneath his freckles. His jade green eyes were wide, and his expression was pained.

"What's wrong?" asked Saoirse slowly.

Arthur took a deep breath. "Have you got any scissors?"

"I have a utility knife. Why?" Saoirse noticed that Arthur had one hand in his pants, which might have been cupping his-

"Please don't laugh," panted Arthur. "I...I tied my kynodesme too tight."

"Your...what?" Saoirse figured that she'd been successful at not laughing, at least, and counted that as a small win.

"A leather string, basically," Arthur explained. "I got it as a gag gift, and I put it on today but tied it on too tight."

"I'm good at untying knots if you need help," offered Saoirse. She still had no idea what Arthur had tied onto himself. "Where is it?"

Arthur whimpered. "Are you sure you want to know?"

Saoirse looked Arthur up and down for a long moment. Arthur's wings were shaking and he was clearly in distress. "I'm probably going to regret this, but yes."

"It's tied-" Arthur trailed off, mumbling. Saoirse's catlike renoige half gave her sharper hearing than most, but he'd said it too fast to understand.

"Could you repeat that?"

"It's tied around my foreskin," keened Arthur.

Though she wasn't tempted to laugh, Saoirse resisted the urge to facepalm. "Let's see it, then."

Arthur shook his head. "It's okay, really. Can I just cut it off with your knife? I promise I'll clean it after!"

"I want to be sure that you're not about to cut off any body parts, Arthur," said Saoirse. Part of her was enjoying watching Arthur squirm.

"I can do it," said Arthur faintly. "Really."

Saoirse took a breath to reply, and Arthur swayed on his feet. She caught him instead and steered him over to the chair behind the mahogany desk.

"After that? No," sighed Saoirse. "I'll try to be quick."

The kynodesme turned out to be a leather string, tied both around Arthur's waist like a belt and the end of his foreskin. The belt didn't look painful, but the knot around Arthur's foreskin tied him off like a water balloon. Saoirse winced.

"It tightened when I tried to take it off," Arthur half-sobbed.

Saoirse was able to easily get the blade between Arthur and the loop around his waist. The knot on his foreskin was tighter though, and Saoirse carefully turned it in her hand.

"I'm so sorry for this," said Arthur. "I wouldn't ask for help, but it's starting to hurt."

"I'm going to make small cuts to the knot," Saoirse explained. She pulled the chair over to the couch and sat down, wedging Arthur's chair between her knees. She steadied Arthur's member in one hand while she worked with the other.

The cuts Saoirse made were quick and gentle, and Arthur tried hard to stay still. She leaned in close as she neared the skin and the material began to stretch.

"Hey Saoirse?" gasped Arthur.

"Just a sec, I've almost got it," said Saoirse.

"Saoirse, I'm-" In Arthur's lap, the tip of the knife chipped away at the last thin bit of string, and it sprang apart and dropped into Saoirse's palm.

"Aaand got it," declared Saoirse, sitting up. "What were you about to say?"

Hot urine flooded Saoirse's hand, then her lap. Arthur had gone from pale to bright red. He pushed himself back so that he could pee on the floor between them, and slackened in the chair.

"I was going to start with the couch," said Arthur. "Did you want to stay there?"

"I'm going to be sleeping on it, actually," said Saoirse. "It's got a folding bed."

"Seriously?" asked Arthur. Saoirse lifted the cushion next to hers to show him the structure underneath. "Wow. I'm glad I didn't piss on it then."

Saoirse snorted, "Yeah, you just pissed on me instead."

"I'm so sorry. And I'm sorry that you had to see my-"

"Arthur, I'm the one who asked to see it," said Saoirse, leaning forward and resting her elbows on her knees. She was acutely aware of the small waterfall of urine between them and looked up into his face. "I got so focused I forgot I was sitting in the splash zone."

"Should I pinch off and move?" asked Arthur. "Since you're sleeping here and all?"

Saoirse shrugged. "If you want to, I guess. I've been holding it all day and I'd kind of like to add to my puddle in the lakeside office."

After a few seconds, Arthur took a deep breath and stopped his flow, scooting back to reveal the dark puddle in the rich carpet. Saoirse stood up and waited for Arthur to rearrange his damp clothes before helping him up.

Arthur sighed as they left the room, rubbing his lower abdomen. "That feels so much better. Thanks again."

"Who gave you that..." Saoirse tried to use their entrance to the stairwell as extra time to remember what he'd called the string around his dick.

"Kynodesme," Arthur filled in. "My friend Milly gave it to me as a sort of gag gift. I was tipsy, and I thought it would be smart and it help me hold more to let out here."

"Is that why you pee so much?" said Saoirse. "Every time I see you, you go for like two minutes straight and then-" Saoirse caught herself and ducked through the closest door, making a show of warning Arthur about the stairs ahead.

"Hey, the way up was through the main stairwell. Where are we going?" Arthur asked.

They entered a narrow, brightly-lit hallway, which exited into one of the corridors next to the lakeside room. "I found this little shortcut today. Just be careful to shut that door at night. I don't want to risk it being seen across the lake."

Moonlight streamed in through the giant window. The lake outside shimmered gently in the nighttime breeze while the last of the campfires glimmered weakly among the tents in Arthur's camp. Saoirse found her puddle more by scent than sight, and Arthur stood next to her.

Saoirse felt like she should say something, but she had to go even more than she'd thought, and it felt good to whip out her clitoris and fire. It felt good to do this on purpose for once.

Arthur followed suit and let go, pissing hugely into the old carpet.

"So, you said every time you see me I'm peeing?" said Arthur curiously. "What did you mean by that?"

"I saw you right down there," Saoirse pointed downward at the docks outside, hoping Arthur wouldn't see her clitoris swelling up. "When you waded onto the dock...and this morning when you hopped the fence and fell on your face." Saoirse's flow slowed to a drip.

Arthur was quiet for a long time, and Saoirse stowed her clit in the damp waistband of her shorts. In most aspects, Saoirse's clitoris was exactly like a penis, except that she could invert it and give birth through it. Most renoige women had clitorises as big or bigger than the men's retractable penises, and though she was half human Saoirse was no exception. Fully erect she measured at just over eighteen centimeters, only slightly smaller than Arthur.

Saoirse faced Arthur guiltily. "I'm sorry. It was creepy of me."

"No, no, thanks for being honest about it," said Arthur. "It does feel a little odd because I remember you as Rabb's baby cousin, though."

"I'm twenty-one now," said Saoirse, indignant. "I'm an adult."

Arthur gave an agreeing nod. "Time does go on." He finished and shook off. "I need to take care of this," he wiggled his hips in the way that enraged the chaste little voice in Saoirse's head and wagged his boner back and forth. His dick seemed to have recovered fully from being tied shut. "If you look in my bags, I brought you some tacos from the party and some blankets."

"Party?" This was the first Saoirse had heard of a party, but it explained the smell of fried food on Arthur when he came in.

"We had a birthday celebration at camp," said Arthur, somewhat impatiently. "Now, unless you want to watch, I suggest you get some tacos."

"What if I wanted to watch?" asked Saoirse. The chaste little voice in her head that didn't like Arthur yelled at her, but the hornier she got, the easier it was to block it out.

Arthur swallowed hard. "I'm...okay with it."

"Wonderful," said Saoirse, striding over to the nook in the front corner of the room. It had once been a small break area, and Saoirse knew exactly where to find what she was looking for.

"What are you doing?" Arthur called sheepishly after her.

"Would you like to sit down?" Saoirse approached a tall cabinet and pulled out two cushioned folding chairs.

"That sounds nice," said Arthur. He took the chair from Saoirse when she reached him and folded it out, facing the lake. Saoirse set her chair down facing Arthur's, and sat down while he got comfortable. "Ooh, these are fancy," he giggled nervously.

Arthur was self-conscious at first, and touched himself with a bashful expression. Saoirse's brain was still stuck on not believing she'd agreed to let Arthur relieve himself all around the building, and she tried to stay in the present, just enjoying it before her brain caught up. Her clitoris was pounding, and her stomach fluttered when Arthur looked up at her.

"I don't usually uhm...masturbate this often," Arthur explained. "They don't stock my pain meds out here, so I have to take the one that gives-" Arthur paused, though it was more to catch his breath than out of shyness. One hand explored up beneath his shirt, down his belly, and deep into his pants. "It makes me um...more amorous than usual." He'd whispered "amorous" as though it was a bad word.

Saoirse decided to break the ice. "Do you usually get this horny when you pee?" To her surprise, Arthur laughed nervously.

"Occasionally, but I also don't normally piss this often," Arthur seemed to tense up even more instead of relaxing. "Or wear a kynodesme."

"Why would someone give you one of those, anyway?" Saoirse asked, stretching back in her chair and lightly tracing along the shaft of her clit over her clothes.

"My friend Milly and I like gifting each other historical articles of clothing for our birthdays," said Arthur. "She got me a nice bottle of Kannar too though."

"Wait, is it your birthday?" Saoirse asked. She sat up, though neither she nor Arthur slowed down.

"Y-yeah," breathed Arthur.

Saoirse couldn't hold it anymore and gripped her clitoris. "Oh. Happy birthday!"

"Thanks," Arthur moaned. His body started twitching, and he braced his feet on the floor.

"I wish there was something we could do-" Saoirse paused to catch her breath.

"Like letting me piss all over this building and wanking with me?" asked Arthur. The pale teal of his eyes glinted cheekily in the moonlight, and his wings flexed rhythmically behind him, one moving slower than the other.

Saoirse's muscles tightened. "I mean like on purpose for your birthday."

Arthur closed his eyes. "Just a sec, I'm really close." Something about the way he'd said that tipped Saoirse over the edge, and as the first contraction hit her, she watched Arthur release a rope-like burst of cum. Saoirse's next orgasm contractions caused her to squirt inside her clothes. The warmth felt nice, and when she relaxed she looked up at Arthur, who sat slumped back in the folding chair, stretching his wings.

"Would you mind if I napped on your fold-out bed?" Arthur yawned.

"Sure, if you get it out," Saoirse tried to suppress it, but failed and yawned anyway.

"Yes ma'am. Dig into those tacos too, I just stuffed my face at camp before I got here."

Saoirse was careful to fold their chairs and set them against the wall before they made their way back to the basement. The bags that Arthur brought contained a neatly-packaged assortment of tacos, a pillow, a large folded blanket, and a small bag of toiletries, which included disposable cutlery. The water bottle was Arthur's, and he took several long drinks from it while he pulled out the folding mattress and made the bed.

Saoirse had meant to get her device chargers set up when she returned, but instead found herself chowing down on tacos at the desk while Arthur spread the blanket on the bed, placed the pillow, and lay on top of it, resting his head on his arm. Saoirse sat on the folding bed next to him after she'd finished, full and happy, and turned to thank him for the smuggled dinner. Arthur was already asleep. He looked so peaceful that Saoirse didn't want to wake him, and decided to take a nap too.