Saoirse's Adventures Ch. 10

Story Info
Saoirse and Arthur try to sleep in.
1.9k words
5
1.9k
00

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saoirse's Adventures Ch 10

Saoirse woke in chilly darkness under a warm pile of sleeping bags. The sliver of light under the door from the hallway was more than enough for her to see by. Her camera was next to her head, and she closed her eyes when she turned it on. It didn't make the blazing blue screen sting her eyes any less, but gave her a second to prepare for it.

"Hhmmrrrpph?" asked Arthur.

"It's five-thirty," Saoirse yawned. "We have exactly twenty-seven minutes to gloaming." She'd worn a t-shirt and shorts to bed. Saoirse was half human and half Renoige; she looked mostly human at a glance, except her ears were catlike, the same pale yellow as the long hair on her head and her fluffy knee-length tail. Her senses - night vision, smell, and hearing - were keener than other humanoid species, and she had the hyena-like enlarged Renoige clitoral pseudopenis. It had been periodically swelling in her shorts as her bladder filled up, but not nearly enough to wake her during the night.

"Great," grunted Arthur, stretching his wings behind him. He and Saoirse had both their sleeping bags and a blanket on the strangely convenient fold-out couch bed. Saoirse's need to pee was steadily increasing, but the fold-out mattress was comfortable and she was warm. She cuddled back up to Arthur and wasn't surprised to feel his erection poking into her butt. He jumped and hurriedly adjusted it in his shorts. "Sorry. It's keeping me from pissing myself, if it's any consolation."

Saoirse turned over to face Arthur. It was too dark for Arthur to see: his eyes were open and unfocused. His dark shoulder-length curly hair was flattened on one side, and under the blankets he wore a hoodie and swim shorts. His large crow-like black feathered wings rested on the arm of the couch behind him, shuffling softly.

"Oh gosh, I can't tell at all," snorted Saoirse. "It's so warm under here though. I don't want to get up."

"Me neither," said Arthur, dropping his face back onto his pillow.

They spent the next ten minutes trying to doze off and failing.

"Hey Saoirse, would you mind guiding me to the door?" Arthur asked at length.

Saoirse stretched again. Her bladder gave a painful spasm. "I'll get up too," she yawned and sat up. She grabbed her sweater from her bag on the way over to Arthur and pulled it over her head before taking his hand and leading him to the door.

Saoirse led Arthur into the bright hallway, covering her eyes. Arthur didn't, and groaned "owwwww" under his breath behind her. They didn't have to shield their eyes for long; the harsh fluorescent bars were only lit to the end of the windowless corridor, and the light faded as they rounded the corner. Arthur stopped in the dim hallway, and Saoirse looked over her shoulder.

"Sorry, Sersh, I can't hold it anymore," moaned Arthur, pulling the front of his pants down and his hoodie up. He hadn't quite made it, and the hissing stream flicked upward as he took his dick out. He was half hard, spraying in a heavy arc through his long foreskin. Saoirse's bladder throbbed, and so did her clit.

"Don't you need to pee?" yawned Arthur. He heaved a sigh of relief and seemed to pose a little as Saoirse watched.

"Well yeah, but you're uh...making it difficult," said Saoirse, taking out her clit. "You said you might be open to some oral today?" she added hopefully and let go, dribbling on the thin hall carpet

Arthur yawned again and stretched. "Giving, for sure, but at the moment I'm not sure about receiving." Saoirse smelled Arthur's hesitation before his face twisted into an embarrassed expression. Saoirse could also smell the irritatingly sweet edge from the medication on his urine. Arthur's pain meds were derived from a plant called dagger root, which was toxic to most humanoids, yet somehow not to bird-winged Andynes like Arthur.

"You can smell it too?" sighed Saoirse, splashing into Arthur's growing puddle. The swelling in her clit had gone down, and she tried to cross streams with Arthur. She didn't quite have the pressure for it.

Arthur nodded. "Rabb calls me a worrywart, but I just took an extra dose and we're-"

"Two hours from the nearest hospital, I know," recited Saoirse. "And how would we explain it to the staff." It was cold in the lower hallways of the disused office building, and she unsuccessfully suppressed a shiver as she finished. It hadn't been as long of a piss as she'd thought, but she felt better.

"Depends on the hospital staff," grunted Arthur. His flow stayed strong as his dick swelled, and he massaged his lower belly. "But I'd rather not find out."

When Arthur finally finished, he shook off and slung his cock discreetly upward in his waistband.

"Aww, you don't want to-" Saoirse blushed when she realized what she was asking. Her clit was still hanging out, and she covered back up with her shorts.

"I was going to save it for later," said Arthur sheepishly. "Besides, you're up early to take photos of the building, right?"

They took a detour by the outer windows on the way back. The sky was dark, and it was raining. Across the lake, tarps had been haphazardly strung up in the branches and draped over the tents at the archaeologists' camp.

"Can you take good photos in this weather?" asked Arthur, pulling his arms into his hoodie.

"I can try," Saoirse sighed.

Saoirse led Arthur back to the office they'd slept in. It was safe to turn on the light since it had no windows to the outside, but neither of them wanted to, so Arthur riffled through his bag for his allergy medication by the light of his phone. Saoirse clicked a fresh battery into place on her camera while Arthur took his tablets with several gulps of water.

Arthur tried to feel his way back to the bed and tripped over something underneath the desk, stumbling in the dark.

"You okay?" asked Saoirse.

"Yeah," Arthur sat on the bed, rubbing his foot. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"How do you umm..." Arthur hesitated. "Retract your um..."

"Retract my clit?" yawned Saoirse, noting with some satisfaction that Arthur both winced and yawned. He nodded. "I have to relax and concentrate for a while. Would you like me to?"

Saoirse made her way back to the Worker Relations office, tried a few photos, and liked the result. She didn't have any luck anywhere else though, and found herself traipsing back to the office where she and Arthur had slept less than half an hour later.

Arthur lay on his side, with his wings pulled tightly against his back underneath the sleeping bags. Saoirse crawled under the blankets with him as a peal of thunder rumbled through the building. She drew closer to Arthur, not surprised by the erection poking into the small of her back.

"Crap, sorry," said Arthur, readjusting.

"I don't mind. How's your wing doing?" yawned Saoirse.

Arthur tried not to yawn in response and failed. "It's just sore from the rain. I'm trying to keep it warm until my meds kick in."

"Would you like help keeping warm?" Saoirse offered. She felt herself turning red, but knew that Arthur couldn't see it.

"Are you retracted already?" asked Arthur excitedly.

"Not for a few hours, no," Saoirse replied. "But some arousal would help with the process, and it would make us both a bit warmer."

Arthur gulped, "What did you have in mind?"

Arthur rolled onto his back and Saoirse threw one leg over him, sitting cowgirl-style astride him while he pulled his wings underneath him. She could feel his heart racing through his cock, and it quickened when she leaned forward, flicking her tail.

Saoirse noticed a dull chemical smell. It reminded her of permanent markers or fresh paint.

"Should I wear a condom?" Arthur asked.

"Why? I can't do penetration right now," said Saoirse. She sniffed. The smell wasn't her, and she sat up and looked around, grinding on Arthur. The heat and hardness against her crotch felt nice, but since she was partially retracted the intensity was muted for her. In contrast, Arthur was already starting to moan and twitch beneath her. He gripped Saoirse's hips, letting her tail curl around his forearm.

Arthur gasped, "I just don't want to make a mess."

"You're wearing swim shorts. We can just toss it in a bathroom sink and wash it with some cold water." Saoirse leaned back down, smelling Arthur. He smelled like sweat and dagger root, and his sexual pheromones were predictably in overdrive. The chemical smell wasn't him either.

"B-but-" Arthur paused to catch his breath. Saoirse ran her hands up his sides under his hoodie. Before she reached his clavicles, Arthur bucked his hips. "I need to get up, Sersh-"

Arthur somehow managed to move his waistband at the last second, but couldn't stop the first spurt from spattering his belly. Saoirse kept moving until Arthur's body slackened and he lay back, panting.

"Do you-..." Arthur puffed, "Do you sm-"

Another bout of thunder rattled the building. Saoirse jumped, losing her balance, and fell on top of Arthur. His response was drowned out in the din, but when it was over, neither of them thought they could go back to sleep, and made the trek across the complex to the showers. Arthur used his wing to keep the rain off them on their run across the courtyard.

Saoirse started the showers while Arthur rinsed his clothes and filled one of the shower room sinks with cold water to soak them.

"You're soaking your sweatshirt too?" said Saoirse, disrobing herself.

Arthur stepped under the hot water, sighing, "It got more cum on it than I thought. It was all sweaty anyway."

"Did you bring any other clothing?" Saoirse asked.

Arthur's eyes widened. "I have a sweater in my duffel bag. I think I left all my other clothes at camp though."

"You didn't bring them out to the showers though?" Saoirse clarified.

"I can go without. It's not a long way back," said Arthur, though he was blushing.

Saoirse let Arthur wear her shorts on the way back. They were tight in strange places and didn't fit him very well, but it was better than wearing his soaked clothes in the rain. Arthur hung up his sweatshirt to dry in the closest bathroom to the office where they slept and soaked his swim shorts again with some soap. Meanwhile, Saoirse returned to the office, turned on the light, and opened her backpack. She put on a clean pair of shorts and found that it was her last clean pair.

With that done, Saoirse went over to the desk, where they had some bags of popcorn and other snacks that Arthur's colleague had dropped off. Saoirse knocked one of the chip bags onto the floor while she was looking through them, and when she bent down to retrieve the bag, she got a faceful of the chemical smell from before, almost strong enough to make her gag. She stood up quickly, coughing, and replaced the chip package. A skewed rectangle of the floor under the desk slanted downward with a thin sliver of dark void visible beneath. The chemical smell from before drifted out of it.

Saoirse spent the next ten minutes looking for something to pry up the door, and was still searching when Arthur returned.