Saoirse's Adventures Ch. 11

Story Info
Saoirse and Arthur find a trapdoor.
2.8k words
4.8
1.5k
1
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saoirse's Adventures Pt 11

Arthur entered the office to find Saoirse kneeling next to the desk, prying at something on the floor with her hunting knife. Arthur's shoulder-length dark hair was damp from showering, though his black-feathered wings were dry, and he was naked except for a pair of Saoirse's shorts, loaned to him while his wet clothes dried. The shorts were tight in awkward places, and it gave him an odd half-waddling gait. Arthur was also shivering a little: it was still raining outside, and it seemed colder in the lower hallways than usual.

"What are you looking for?" asked Arthur, respectfully covering his crotch while pulling at the fabric of the shorts to keep it from giving him a wedgie.

Saoirse sat back, red-faced from her efforts. Her fluffy knee-length tail twitched in frustration. The pale yellow of the fur on her tail matched her long hair and catlike ears, but otherwise, she looked human. She was half human, but also half Renoige, and her senses of smell and night vision were unusually keen.

"That chemical smell is coming from under the floor," puffed Saoirse, setting the knife on the desk.

Arthur bent down and peered at what Saoirse was so focused on. A square of floor slanted downward, revealing a sliver of darkness beneath.

"What did you find?" asked Arthur.

"I think it's a trap door. It's stuck though." Saoirse twisted to squint into the space beneath the floor, sniffed in frustration, and stood up. "I'm gonna need a broom or something to lever it up."

"I could help you find one," said Arthur. "But um...do you have any other bottoms I can borrow?" Arthur's own clothes were drying in a nearby bathroom, and he hadn't brought the backpack containing his spare bottoms with him into the building.

Saoirse stretched her arms up over her head and said, "All I've got is a skirt. I could use a break though." She went over to the couch bed they'd slept on and unzipped her backpack.

They ate instant noodles for breakfast, using some of the nonperishables Milly had brought them and Saoirse's dried hiking rations. Arthur wore his spare hoodie, a purple school shirt with a logo on the left breast, and one of Saoirse's skirts. Saoirse's backpack had contained not one, but two clean skirts, and Arthur had even gotten to pick. He chose a knee-length dark blue skirt patterned with oranges.

"I'm not sure why I brought it, to be honest," said Saoirse while they drank their instant coffee. Arthur thought it might be open in the back for the tail, but it had an overlapping closure that didn't leave anything exposed. It fit him nicely, and he'd enjoyed swishing around in it on the way to the alcove containing the microwave, rickety table, and office chairs. "It's not exactly a skirt I'd wear out in the wilderness."

"It really is nice," said Arthur, leaning over his instant coffee and trying to let the heat warm his face. It wasn't much because he didn't know how microwaveable the cups were, so he chugged his coffee. The warmth was underwhelming but it was there. Arthur got up to make himself another cup.

"You look good in it," said Saoirse. "I'm glad you picked it too, because I think my other skirt is open-tailed." Her own tail curled around her side. "Aren't you going to eat your noodles?"

"Yeah," Arthur said. He set his cup on the glass plate and set the microwave for 30 seconds. The ache in his bad wing was almost fully gone, and he shuffled his wings while he watched the timer. "I'm just giving it some extra cooling time so I don't burn my mouth."

"Really?" said Saoirse. Arthur couldn't see his face and looked over his shoulder.

"The other instructors in my department think it's weird too, but I don't burn my mouth, and that's the important thing."

Saoirse snorted, "Oh no, I meant that I do it too. My dad used to do it."

"Is it like a human thing?" asked Arthur. The microwave stopped, he opened it to stir his water and then added another thirty seconds. It occurred to him that he might slow down on the coffee, and he decided not to: they'd found a new area of the office building, and he wanted to save up and pee there.

"Maybe. I don't know any humans enough to ask."

Arthur took two packets of powdered creamer from the shopping bag next to the microwave. "What about your dad?"

Saoirse was silent for a long moment, and Arthur's stomach dropped. "I'll ask him if I see him."

"Oh yeah, he was uh..." Arthur gulped, turning around. Saoirse didn't look angry, but she had a sad smile. That was worse. "Sorry. I forgot."

"It's okay. I think it was just a him thing, though." Saoirse pulled her noodles toward her and started prodding at them. Arthur felt himself relax a little, and suddenly he needed to pee. He forced it to the back of his mind and busily mixed his instant coffee.

The urge to pee was still there when they searched for something to use as a suitable crowbar for the trap door.

"We could break the leg off a folding table?" suggested Saoirse, going through a cupboard on one of the upper floors. Arthur had just checked the bathrooms next to it and found nothing. Seeing the toilets made his bladder throb, and he hurried out.

"What about the courtyard? We could probably break off a branch or something," said Arthur.

Thunder rumbled in the distance and Saoirse went pale.

"I'll try that as a last resort then," said Arthur.

Arthur decided to take a look at the hatch in the floor himself on the way back down; his flip phone had a flashlight feature. Kneeling on the floor helped him hold his bladder, but the coffee from earlier was rapidly overfilling it. He'd need to be quick.

Holding the flashlight up, Arthur looked under the desk. On top of the side that had been pried up, there was a discreet latch in the carpet. There was another latch next to it. Arthur lifted the other latch, and the door popped up. Arthur jumped and almost hit his head on the desk. As he pulled it open, he couldn't help noticing how swollen his dick was getting under the skirt.

"How did you-" Saoirse shook her head.

"You went by smell instead of sight?" grunted Arthur.

Saoirse blushed. "I did. That...paint smell is overpowering."

"It's not paint-" Arthur paused and raised the skirt: he couldn't hold it any longer. He let go in a strong jet, gushing down into the darkness. The urine slapped onto a smooth floor not far below. "Sorry, Sersh," he said, panting. Saoirse kneeled next to him, her eyes reflecting an eerie green in the gloom, following Arthur's flow. His stomach gave a pleasurable twist and he had to push his cock downward a bit.

"Keep going. The extra reflection is helping me see down there," said Saoirse.

"What's down there?" Arthur asked. Saoirse leaned across him, getting closer to his crotch. His stomach did another backflip.

"It looks like some kind of..." Saoirse squinted. "Surveillance room? Linoleum floor, lots of screens. They're all dark though." She sat up. "There's a step ladder. It looks like it has a switch we can access. It's right underneath you."

Still going strong, Arthur stretched over the side to look.

"Just wait till you finish," said Saoirse, patting his thigh. "Why didn't you pee before? We passed lots of new places and you were practically dancing on the spot."

Arthur heaved a deep sigh. He was almost done and it felt like he could breathe properly again. "I was..." Arthur's face heated up. "I was saving it for when we got down there." He pointed downward with the hand still holding his phone.

Saoirse leaned her head on his shoulder and snorted, "That's kind of precious...no offense."

"Precious enough that you-" Saoirse looked up at Arthur and he squirmed. "-umm...retracted?"

"I'm almost there," said Saoirse. "Are you up for a little exploring?"

"Exploring your..." Arthur didn't know any slang terms for it. "Your um...lower region?"

"Smooth," said Saoirse coolly. "You're lucky I'm in the mood for it though." She kissed him on the cheek. More than anything else, the kiss sent a rush of blood downward. Once he'd finished, Arthur backed up and Saoirse released the step ladder. It clanged down its track and thumped onto the floor below.

Arthur secured his erection in the waistband of the skirt and followed Saoirse down the ladder. Aside from the smell of piss, the room felt shiny and sterile, and the medicinal smell was much stronger. The screens on the wall were old and rounded, and looked more like campy television props than anything else.

"Wow," whispered Saoirse, creeping up to the console under the screens. "I've only seen these in museums." She searched the keyboard and her hand hovered over a large, suspicious-looking button.

Arthur reached out and grasped her wrist. "Sersh, no," he hissed, not entirely sure why he was trying to be quiet. "It might be connected to something."

"Oh alright," Saoirse sighed, and let Arthur guide her away. A door at the end of the room led to a hallway containing numbered doors. They entered the first, marked with the number six, and Arthur found a light switch. He flipped it without thinking and the light scalded his retinas.

"Geez, Arty!" Saoirse exclaimed, clapping her hands over her eyes. "A little warning would be nice!"

"Sorry," Arthur blinked. The room around him had pale blue walls and the same checked linoleum as outside. A cabinet with a metal sink sat under the light switch, and a cushioned exam table stood in the middle of the room, the sanitary paper still rolled up at the head. A whiteboard hung on the wall with markers lying at the bottom, and here and there, blue adhesive strips dotted the tiled walls in squares of varying sizes.

Saoirse slowly uncovered her eyes and glanced around. "An exam room?"

"Looks like it," said Arthur, shrugging.

"You know what I've always wanted to do in an exam room?" said Saoirse, flicking her tail.

Arthur's erection pounded against his waistband. This wasn't a good time for hard questions. "...Get an x-ray?" he suggested lamely.

"I meant to say that I think I'm fully retracted," said Saoirse, hopping back onto the table.

Though Arthur was painfully horny, a nagging feeling made him want to check the other rooms in the hall. He told Saoirse, glad that there were no reflective surfaces he could see his face in.

"I'd have smelled it by now if someone else were here," Saoirse reassured him. "Even down here."

"I know," said Arthur. He couldn't believe he was arguing to put off sex. "I'd just feel better if I checked first."

Arthur's eyes took a moment to adjust to the darkness of the hallway. He checked all five doors and found five nearly identical exam rooms. Some of them still had posters on the walls, their colors still vibrant after years in the dark basement room. Arthur had only glanced at them, but they appeared to be anatomy posters, depicting both human and Andyne anatomy. At the end of the hallway was a door to another hallway. It had a deadbolt. The hallway was, dark, silent, and utterly still. Arthur locked it anyway.

Saoirse sat cross-legged at the end of the exam table. "Feel any safer?" she asked quietly.

"Somewhat," said Arthur, approaching Saoirse. She grasped him around the waist and pulled him closer, spreading her legs apart and letting them dangle off the edge of the table. Arthur's erection pressed into her stomach through the skirt. "I need to take off my clothes if we're going to do this."

"That's probably best since your clothes are still drying," Saoirse grunted, sliding off her shorts. Arthur stepped back and took off his clothes, folding them neatly on the exam room counter.

"How shall I start?" Arthur asked.

Saoirse scooted back about halfway up the table and lay back, opening her legs and covering herself with her hands. Arthur had enough room to rest his chest and part of his belly on it with his cock pointing downward, its length pressed against the cushion.

"You okay?" prompted Arthur. Saoirse's hands were still over her crotch.

Saoirse took a deep breath. "Just...no teeth, okay?"

"What kind of person uses their teeth without asking first?" Arthur snorted.

"It was just the one time during Andyne speed dating," said Saoirse. With another steadying breath, she removed her hands. She appeared to have an average, albeit puffy, human vulva.

"I thought they cared about consent on the Homeworld?" said Arthur, gently stroking the folds of Saoirse's pseudovulva with his fingers. It twitched and Saoirse squirmed.

"Y-yeah, and they do," breathed Saoirse. "That person got banned for it."

"Good," said Arthur, going in with his lips and tongue. He felt Saoirse's body relaxing, and her breathing slowed. Exploring with the tip of his tongue, Arthur couldn't seem to find her clitoris and began working his way inside her, licking deeper. Saoirse began to twitch and tense, and seemed to be enjoying herself for a minute or two.

"You might want to get up," Saoirse gasped. "I'm gonna pee."

Arthur pulled back and watched the puddle spread under Saoirse's butt. The slight incline in the table tipped it toward him, clear against the tealish green of the exam table. Arthur felt the pressure of the stream running down Saoirse's inner thighs and butt. In her pseudovulva, she had some loose skin that formed something like an inner and outer labia.

"Is there an um...equivalent to a clitoris?" asked Arthur tentatively. Below the end of the table, Arthur slowly ground his hips against the cushion.

Saoirse rubbed at her lower belly and sighed, "It's all my clitoris, it's just folded in on itself." Arthur stroked the length of her pseudovulva again and she shivered. "It's most sensitive on the inside."

Arthur gently spread the lips, and for a few seconds, Saoirse's urine coalesced into a stream. "May I?" Saoirse nodded and Arthur inserted a finger. It stemmed the flow, and hot fluid splashed as he felt around. Saoirse was hot, slick, and throbbing. She twitched with each tiny movement of Arthur's hand and gave little moans that slowly rose in pitch as Arthur worked away at her. He was just musing on how to get deeper inside when Saoirse pulsated heavily around his fingers.

"Watch out," Saoirse's voice echoed in the small room. Arthur redoubled his efforts as she pulsated again, and received an unexpected spray in the face. Saoirse's moans echoed, and Arthur kept going until she flopped back, panting.

Saoirse sat up shakily after a short rest. Her face was a brilliant pink. "How are you uh...doing?" she puffed, watching Arthur hump the end of the table. "Need any help with that?"

"Kiss me and tell me nice things?" grunted Arthur. He'd meant it as a joke, but Saoirse scooted forward, cupped his face, and whispered in his ear.

"Your freckles are really cute." Saoirse's breath was hot on his neck, and it made him shiver. Arthur gripped the sides of the table and humped faster. "And you have the longest, most beautiful eyelashes I've ever seen."

Despite the oddness of the compliment, it inched Arthur to the edge. He wanted to say something but all that came out was a string of incoherent vowel sounds. He felt the hot, thick fluid spatter on his thighs just before the first contraction shot through him. Saoirse braced herself and Arthur while Arthur bucked his hips and tried to keep himself moving until he was all done.

Arthur dropped into Saoirse's lap, sweating and gasping. He lay there and Saoirse held him while he caught his breath.

"Did you mean that about my eyelashes?" Arthur asked, pushing himself up. Saoirse giggled and kissed the top of his head, making his heart flutter again.

"Yeah. I didn't realize how weird it sounded until I said it," said Saoirse.

They cleaned up using the room's sink and dressed themselves. Since the deadbolt on the hallway door was closed, they went back to the surveillance room.

"It smells like piss in here," said Saoirse, keeling to keep the console for connections to the wall before they went back upstairs.

"Sorry-"

"I didn't mean it that way." Saoirse's eyes glinted green in the gloom when she stood up. "That chemical smell is giving me a headache. It's a relief to smell something else."

Arthur held the light for Saoirse to slot the trap door back into place; they would've left it open, but Saoirse wanted to reduce the medicinal smell. Once the door was open for the room to air out, they decided to nap until the rain stopped outside.