Saoirse's Penile Preference Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's something sexy about thinking about a rough, bare dick head inside me, how it has to fuck me harder. It's manly, that rough fucking. And how he has a scar, how you would have a scar right there on your dick. How that scar feels good for you. You have to rub it — that circumcision scar — to get yourself off, rub it in and out of me. You know I like your other scars. This would be even hotter. And it would be a scar you got for me. And no matter how much you try you just can't cover up that beautiful head — it's always out there for me. It's animalistic somehow. Just the thought of it makes me so, so wet..."

"Hearing you talk about what turns you on like this is so hot," I reassured her, touching her knee. "I want to share it with you. Tell me exactly what you want."

She touched my hand, looked me straight in the eye. "I want you to get circumcised. I want it to be tight, so you can't cover your head anymore. I want it to be high, with a scar as far down your shaft as possible. And I want to be able to see the scar. I want your head to be uncovered all day, when you're soft. I want to think about it being exposed all the time, rubbing in your underwear, growing rougher every day. I want it to be big and rough and flared just like the guys in my favourite videos."

"I want that, for you," I said, brushing her cheek with my hand. She leaned towards me and kissed me once, lightly. Then she leaned in again, giving me a hot, deep kiss. Her delicate tongue exploring my mouth tentatively at first, and then more assertively. I pulled her firmly towards me, burning for her.

"Talking about this has made me so turned on," she said. She took one of my hands and pushed it down the front of her jeans and into her panties. Between her legs was a soaking mess. When I withdrew my hand the fingers were slick. I tasted them, involuntarily sighing with arousal. Saoirse pulled my fingers out of my mouth and started to suck them, her other hand pressing my throbbing cock through my trousers.

We moved to the bed and fumbled with each other's clothes until we were down to our underwear. She was wearing pink panties that exposed a generous amount of her pert bum, and a soft black lace bra through which the curve of her breasts and her hardened nipples were clearly visible. As Saoirse pushed me down and straddled me the dark spot in the gusset of her panties showed me how wet she was. She leaned over me and slipped my boxers off. My hard cock sprung out. The head was still half covered by foreskin. She tutted.

"We need to get that beautiful head out," she cooed, drawing back the foreskin with one hand. "See, now that looks better. It will look so good when you're circumcised. It's already such a nice penis. It will look even better with a dry, flared head. And it will feel good too."

"Mmmm yea," I moaned. "Tell me how it will feel."

"You'll need my wet cunt to provide relief from all the rubbing it gets all day," Saoirse said. "Let me show you." She grabbed some of her hair ties from the bedside table and started fixing them on my cock and balls.

"It will feel like this after you're circumcised," she said, admiring her work. "See, I can't get any skin over your head." She tugged on my shaft skin to demonstrate. Indeed it would barely slip over the corona.

"Oh yes, Saoirse," I moaned. "Circumcise me so it's that tight."

She looked at me in mock pity, stroking my face. "You poor thing," she said, play-acting. "You don't remember? You must still be feeling the effects of the anaesthetic."

I caught on. "What do you mean?"

"I drugged you at dinner last night, knocked you right out. You're a circumcised man now. I did it while you slept, see?" Saoirse tugged again on my tightened shaft skin. "You'll never be able to cover that head again. I gave you a nice, tight circumcision. Just how I like them."

"You bad girl," I scolded her, probably unconvincingly. "Doing that to me against my will."

"Mmhm," Saoirse said. "We need to see if it came out OK, test your new circumcised penis out. Will you do that for me?"

"I'll do anything."

"See if you can wank your new dick," she instructed, dismounting me and propping herself up on an elbow next to me to watch. I encircled my shaft with my fist and tried to pump it up and down. There was a little movement of the skin, but the pressure of the hair ties kept it to a minimum. I looked at her, then tried again, more vigorously this time. There was still almost no movement.

"I can't," I said. "The skin won't move."

She laughed. "Silly boy. You're circumcised now. You can't masturbate like how you used to. You don't have any foreskin to pull over your head anymore. Here, try this." She handed me the bottle of lube. I squirted some into my palm and started rubbing my head. She beamed in appreciation.

"That's better, isn't it? You'll learn you always need lube to masturbate from now on. I gave you a high and tight cut just for that. Good boy." She watched me massaging my exposed head for her.

"It feels weird without foreskin. Maybe you could show me how?" I suggested. Saoirse's eyes widened. She grabbed the bottle of lube and opened it, squirting some into her own hand.

"With pleasure," she said. "Well, now you're a circumcised man you need all the lube you can get. You have to make that dry cock nice and wet in order to come. See how much lube I have to use?" She formed a loose 'o' shape with her thumb and forefinger and slowly ran it up and down my glans. "Isn't that direct contact on your head nice? As your exposed head rubs on your boxers every day from now on it will get more and more used to the direct contact. In a few months it will feel even better."

Saoirse quickened her pace. "This is just one of the benefits of being circumcised." She changed her grip so that her whole fist enclosed my glans and started working it more firmly than before. "You can get used to nice rough contact just like this, and I can focus on the sensitive rim of your head. That rim is always exposed for me to play with." It was such an intense feeling. I had to grip the bed covers with my fingers, and my body was tense with the force of sensation just on my exposed glans. I was getting very close to coming when she abruptly stopped.

"But the best part," she said slowly, "is how fucking my hot, wet cunt feels when your dick head is so totally exposed. You'll always be able to feel that flared rim rubbing inside my pussy. Let me show you." Saoirse slipped off her panties, which by now were so soaked that as she pulled them down the gusset peeled off her pussy lips, drawing long sticky strands of her wetness with it. She straddled me and guided my throbbing cock into her. "Oh yea, baby," she said. "I'm so glad I circumcised you. It feels so good. Now I want you to come inside me with that new, circumcised cock."

I didn't need to be told twice. The intensity of her tight pussy on my artificially bared cock head, and the tightness of my erection from the hair ties, meant that she only had to rock her hips on me a few times before I gasped and released a huge load into her sweet cunt.

As we lay together afterwards, my cock soft but still held tightly by the hair ties, she stroked my hair and said: "I can't wait for us to be able to do all this for real."

"Let's book the appointment as soon as possible, and then we can," I said. I meant it.

12