All Comments on 'Sapphic Fairy Tales 06: Cinderella'

by reckless_historian

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AwkwardlySetAwkwardlySet4 months ago

I enjoyed this version of Cinderella. I admit hoping for some plot twist that would deviate from the classical tale but it was a nice read nevertheless. You have definitely caught my interest, so I will need to check your other stories too :)

You have also reminded me of my own lesbian d/s tale that I took down some time ago. It is time to put it back up, I guess.

5* and keep up the good work!

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesar3 months ago

D/s isn't my thing so I don't feel qualified to rate for the first half, but I certainly liked the larger theme. I'd previously alluded to SusieSleuth's series (which despite resuming soon after that comment, appears to have been wiped as of this writing); this chapter reads the closest to hers in terms of content, but where that was played as parody, Ella's internalized abuse here makes for a dramatically different, and emotionally deeper story. As with previous installments I do feel it could be a bit longer, specifically to explore how Fiona helps Ella break out of her self-deprecating mental prison.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous