All Comments on 'Sapphira's Sin Ch. 02'

by CharmingVixen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
cleveland fan applauds you again!

amazing erotica! I was actually waiting, and not so patiently, for more of your other stories...but I have to say you turned Sapphira into a great character in this part. In chapter one, we just got what I thought was a hot, sexy encounter...a nice stand alone piece for the genre. But now we get more details...starting to get to know the two leads, and I love how you made her a high powered exec, who just happened to have her interlude with the son of the CEO! very nice twist there and fun to read.

Only one small critique: I just want you to describe your character's appearance a tad more...that will make it complete perfection. I felt you started to with Kya actually...she I culd picture mousey and scared, timidly delivering her messages...but what I want from you is to 'see' your characters looks. Describe them to me...you do great with who they are as individuals...which I LOVE about your work...just now show them to me.

The funniest line was her struggling to insult him and she was like a kid...'so there'. such a true portrayal of when a woman gets all flustered and can't think clearly.

you are definitely a writer who is worth waiting for her updates and I am hooked on your work. more more more.

BiBigirlBiBigirlover 19 years ago
EXCELLENT

Excellent erotica!

I_Luv_U_SupermanI_Luv_U_Supermanover 19 years ago
Love It

Can't wait until the next chapter - Plz submit soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
more please

LOve it - can't wait for more tussling - especially if they explore anal delights

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Lovely

Hot and fiesty

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanalmost 19 years ago
Bravo :-)

You are on the right track here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous