Sapphira's Sin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharmingVixen
CharmingVixen
1,049 Followers

"If wished were horses, then beggars would ride," he taunted, "But as wishes have no foundation in this life, neither too do yours. You will have sex with me as often as I wish it," he promised.

"You can't hold my job over my head, and if it's a problem then I'll quit and file a sexual harassment suit," she threw at him.

"Very believable denial, but futile nonetheless," Sin refuted. "You will have sex with me again, but not as part of your job, or because I'm your boss; you'll do it because you can't help yourself, and I'll keep pursuing you because I can't help myself."

"It's just sex," Sapphira exclaimed. "What's the big deal? I'm sure you've had better, and will have better again. I'm begging you to walk out that door right now, and to never come near me again."

"Have dinner with me tonight," Sin invited.

"Did you not just hear a word I just said," Sapphira asked impatiently. "I don't want to see you again. I don't want to think of you. I want nothing more to do with you."

"Well that's too bad. You'll have to see me for at least the next two weeks in a work capacity, starting this afternoon. I've called a mandatory Director's Meeting at 2:00 p.m. and I expect you, as my CFO, to be there."

"I'll be there with my resignation in hand," Sapphira assured.

"Quitting won't kill or stop what is between us. It will probably just make me pursue you more knowing you're not one of my staff. Although, if you quit, I would miss little spontaneous sessions like this one throughout the day." Sin's eyes darkened as his mind returned to what had just transpired and his body hardened again.

Sapphira backed up a step, and turned away altogether after a moment, unable to witness his desire without it starting up a similar reaction in herself. Her eyes fell on the vibrator as she turned and she moved to put it away.

"Just think about what I've said," Sin invited, as he moved towards the door.

Sapphira sank down behind her desk as she heard the soft click of her door shutting behind Sin. She immediately obeyed Sin's last edict to think about what he had said. Unlimited sex with Sin, now that was a dream come true. Sleeping with the boss, a media nightmare just waiting to happen. Or she could just spend her days with her vibrator. How satisfying would that be knowing she could have the real thing? Sapphira leaned back in her chair and turned to her computer.

The time revealed that it was already 1:30 p.m. Not enough time to go out and buy a new pair of panties before the big meeting. Not enough to write her resignation letter either. Just enough time to put in a quick call to her mother to thank her for her meddling, and then she was off to the meeting.

Her mother picked up on the third ring. "Hi mom," Sapphira greeted.

"Sapphira honey, how are you," her mother responded.

Sapphira almost cursed under her breath as her mother allowed a pregnant pause to settle in. Sapphira knew her mother well. Her mother was playing the game, waiting for her to reveal whether or not she had met up with Sin or not.

"I understand you gave my personal information out to a stranger," Sapphira started. "Don't you think that's pushing the limits of what is permissible in your bid to sell me off."

"It wasn't like that dear," her mother placated. "Sin is a very respectable young man, and quite frankly I found him rather delightful." Another long pause. "Besides," her mother tried again, "He gave me the impression you two had met during your weekend there and you were playing hard to get and had refused to give him information about yourself, but that you two had gotten quite close."

"He said what," Sapphira exploded in fury.

"Nothing untoward, you understand," her mother pacified, "But he did say you shared a kiss."

Sapphira bristled further at this information. A kiss was about the only thing they hadn't shared.

"I see," Sapphira issued, her standard phrase to fill in blank spots in conversations. "Well, I've met up with him again, and we talked, but I don't expect to see any more of him, and I would thank you kindly not to give my information out in future," Sapphira finished.

"If that's what you want dear. I was only trying to help," her mother offered.

"Yes, well, I appreciate that. Listen, I have to go. Meeting and all that, but I'll see you next weekend," Sapphira finished cheerily before ringing off.

Sapphira gathered up her things for the meeting before heading to the restroom to ensure that all was in order before attending the meeting. Here goes nothing, she thought to herself.

CharmingVixen
CharmingVixen
1,049 Followers
12