Sara & Blake Pt. 01 - Marriage Ritual

Story Info
Sara has her fiance submit to her before the wedding.
844 words
3.92
4.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlazonG
BlazonG
5 Followers

Sara and Blake were engaged and preparing for their wedding. Actually, it was tomorrow, and they were about to have fun the night before instead of waiting for their wedding night! Sara had been reading about the marriage rituals of different cultures, and was intrigued by one that required the man to submit to the girl before they could get married. Sara called to Blake and said:

"Hey hunny, before we get married, I want to make sure you can be vulnerable before I submit to you as your wife. Can we do some dirty things together tonight?"

"Yes baby of course" he replied.

"I know the kind of things you like" she said "it will be fun, I promise."

Later when they were ready, she told him "did you know, in one culture, the girl gets to pee on the guy before they get married. They do it to test his respect for women," Sara explained.

"I already really have to go" she said as she playfully crossed her legs and smiled, "let's do that first."

She brought Blake to the big jacuzzi bath in their room. They both undressed, and Blake couldn't help but cup both of her tits in this hands, while Sara grabbed and massaged his balls. She grinned slyly "actually I need to soften you up first, so you know who is dominant tonight" Now that Blake was hard after their foreplay, his balls were exposed and tight to his body, and made an inviting target. "Spread your legs so I can kick you in the balls". She said with confidence. She kicked him right on target between the legs, hard enough to get his attention, and felt his balls squish against her foot. "That's a small preview of what will happen if you ever cheat". Blake closed his legs and held his balls with both hands, which made her feel more powerful. He loved that she was suddenly engaging with one of his fantasies, and wanted to play along like it really hurt.

"Now turn around and bend over" she again commanded. His balls looked so cute and vulnerable from this position, and after a quick spank on the butt, she grabbed his hips and kneed and kicked deep between his legs until she was satisfied.

"It is so empowering to exploit your weak spot as a woman, you have no idea." He was left holding his balls again and was ready to do whatever else she wanted.

Now that she was in control, she playfully tossed him to the floor. Sara then bent down, spread her legs, and had a long, messy pee in his face. "Is it embarrassing that a smaller woman can kick you in the balls and then urinate on you all she wants while you hold them" she asked.

"Yes baby," he replied.

She saw how hard her dirty talk was making him, and thought this must be a CNC type fantasy for men - that he really liked. "By the way, now that I have peed on you, you are mine forever."

When she was done relieving herself, Sara got the shower head and rinsed Blake off, then started washing her butthole in front of him.

"There is one more thing I want you to do, I'm am going to bend over and I want you to lick my butthole, and let me rub it on you while I pleasure myself." She went to grab her vibrator before they started, then she bent over in his face and he started enthusiastically kissing her butt and licking her right between her cheeks. "I didn't know you were going to kiss me there too, even better!" She giggled. First, she just used her fingers to play with her clit, then when that wasn't enough, she used her favorite setting on the shower head and directed it to her pussy to pleasure herself. As she got more excited, she started grinding her butthole on his face as she promised.

"I wish you could feel how wet this was making me, but you are only allowed to touch my butt" she teased. When she was ready to come she picked up her vibrator. She held it against her clit and started breathing more quickly and softly moaning. She came from the stimulation she was receiving all at once, and when she did, she relaxed and let his tongue a little deeper into her butt, which felt like heaven as she was climaxing.

When they were done cleaning up and getting ready for bed Sara teased Blake "you were a good little slut tonight" She kneed softly between his the legs one more time and wiggled her butt at him. "Since you did so well, you can do whatever you want to me tomorrow, so save your cum for then. It will be cute to have you horny for me all day tomorrow at our wedding." And with that, Blake fell asleep to thinking about all the dirty things he would do to her the next day.

BlazonG
BlazonG
5 Followers