Sara and Callie Ch. 02 - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were both breathing hard, struggling to recover in a post orgasmic haze. Luckily there were some fresh paper towels left by the reno crew, it would be enough to get her to the ladies bathroom which was hers exclusively as she was the only woman who worked there. They dressed in haze. His phone vibrated and he picked it up.

"Yeah, L'il Grip this weekend? How much? Uh-Huh yeah I'll be back in town by then." He hung up.

"L'il Grip? The concert this weekend? I tried to get tickets, they got sold out." She said.

"My cousin is a promoter, he just asked me to work security there. How many you need?"

"Really!? Just 2. For me and Callie."

"You wanna bring HER!? Yeah! I can get 2 tickets and even back stage passes!"

She regretted mentioning Callie and didn't want him to get any ideas. "Hey she's only um, like 18 she's pretty much like..."

"Still a virgin?"

"Well, no...but, hey wait that's none of your business!!" She playfully swatted at him. "So how much for the tickets and passes."

"Not for sale."

"Huh?"

"You gotta earn them. With that asshole."

"Ummm..." She was intrigued. It was a challenge and she relented, "Ah, okay but um, when?"

He answered, "It'll have to be right before the concert, I'm outta town 'until then, gotta leave right now actually. I'll call you from the auditorium just before the start of the show. I got an office of my own there that we can use." He smiled treacherously.

---

Part 2 coming soon...

12