Sara and the Supplier

Story Info
A business lunch turns into much more for my Asian wife.
1.5k words
3.78
18.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A story about my wife and a work acquaintance.

Some background.

My wife Sara and I are of Asian decent. As with most Asians, our relationship history has always with been with other Asians. She is 5 foot 1 but after having kids now has extra lady bumps in the right place but not too much at 100 pounds. She's 38 but due to her baby face looks much younger.

We have sex often and since we are done with kids, we decided that I would get a vasectomy. This hasn't changed my sex drive but means we have been spoilt without needing the pill or condoms. I used to love testng her when she was unprotected to let me cum inside her before getting 'the snip'.

Though, most of her work can be done at home, she does spend some time in the office with her marketing job. On the other hand, my job requires me to travel and every month or so I would be away from home. Making love when I return is amazing though and I recently started to suggest that it would be OK if she needed to be 'fucked' when I was away. Explaining that it was just sex and that as long as she treated it that way then getting her needs catered for was all I cared about. There were also only 2 rules. One was that the person was not someone we both knew. The other was that it wouldn't ruin our family dynamic. E.g. not getting pregnant or be a real relationship.

She was surprised when I initially brought this up. I don't she ever considered having sex with someone other me outside of her dreams. Our cultural upbringing meant that even talking about sex was kinda taboo. However, I noticed her squirming when I would bring this up during our love making. I think the idea of fucking other people in a non committal way intrigued her.

The following is the story of what happened last week as reported to me in bits and pieces on my return. She initially told me that 'it' happened after dinner but gave me more details as I probed her in bed later. Pun intended.

My trip was for a whole week and she had just gotten her period a few days before I left. This usually was great for me as I had a 'hungry' wife when I came back. Her usual office day was Wednesday and this week one of her suppliers had invited her to lunch as a way to thank her for her company's business and to also show her some new promotional merchandise.

Her boss didn't go into the office that day so she had no reason to return to the office after lunch. Her other colleagues had decided to work from home so it was pretty lonely even though it was one of those shared work spaces with other companies around.

The supplier salesperson was called Joe. Not physically spectacular in any regard but was fit, charismatic and caucasian. Joe is in his early 30s and had been in relationships but currently single. He was just flirty enough to create heart flutters but not overly sleazy. Joe had arrived to lunch early and when Sara arrived, gave her a quick business hug and promptly talked shop for about the next hour or so whilst they ate. A few glances of eye contact but nothing to single any intent she told me. Sara said she had caught Joe looking at her ass in reflections so knew that he had 'checked her out' in the past.

Sara had an event coming up and needed some more branded items but wasn't sure of some of the new items like wireless chargers and wanted a sample. Joe had a quick rummage through his bag and then said that he had left them at home. 'I can run home and get them to show you if you can wait 10 minutes'. Sara didn't want him to go out of his way so offered to just get them after they ate. Joe's place was kinda on the way back so was convenient anyway.

As they walked to Joe's place the conversation went a little more personal and Sara let slip that I was away and wouldnt be back for another few days. In return Joe said he missed having meals with a significant other since he had broke up with his last girlfriend over 3 months ago. Sara felt bad and reached out and gave his hand a squeeze. Enough of a linger for Joe to notice how soft her hands were.

Joe lived on the 15th floor. Sara offered to wait downstairs when they arrived but Joe refused and said that he had more samples in his apartment he could show her. Sara hesitated for a second, but still thought that going up was still business related. Some of the items did sound interesting after all.

As they made small talk on the way up the lift, Sarah noticed that Joe was checking her out via the mirrors on the inside of the lift. Sara was wearing business attire but was this was well fitted. Joe could see her panty lines due to the tight fitting pants she had on. Joe was lost in the moment and only came to when he realised Sara looking at him. His face instant went red as Sara giggled. Sara was a little embarrassed too but now also a little aroused.

As they got to the apartment Joe gave her a quick tour of his apartment. Sara noticed straight away the beautiful view and just stood there taking it in.

That's when he made his move. He blurted out how much he had enjoyed lunch and motioned over for a hug. She was feeling a little awkward when he did it, but obliged. He then gave her a peck on the cheek. As they stepped back from the embrace, she could see that he was now staring into her eyes. He moved forward again and this time he gave her a quick kiss on the lips. Sara pushed back. Stunned. Feeling a little confused but now even more aroused by the affection Joe was showing.

Not feeling any rejection, he tried again, this time she could taste his lips. After a few seconds he stepped back again. This time Sara bit her bottom lip feeling conflicted but remembered that I had given her permission. The next few moments were a blur.

She remembered his hands going everywhere and the next thing she knew they were both naked and she was stroking his cock whilst he was rubbing away at her pussy. This was the first uncircumcised cock she had touched so was transfixed at how different it looked.

Joe then picked her up and carried her to his bedroom and laid her down. He then positioned himself between her legs and began eating her pussy. Joe was the first person other than me to do this so the new experience was sending her wild. Within a few minutes she locked his head between her legs and came. When the waves of her orgasm settled, she could see that he had repositioned himself. Kneeling between her legs holding his cock staring at her pussy. Taking in the small landing strip and her swollen pussy lips.

Though she had just finished her period and was most likely not fertile, she asked Joe to put on a condom. He quickly unrolled one on from his bedside table and then positioned on top of her. Quickly sliding his cock inside her now soaking wet pussy. Sara loves being fucked missionary so it wasn't long before she came again. But as she was about to cum, he couldn't hold off any longer and blew his load into the condom. As they both caught their breath, Joe rolled off, pulled the full condom off and went to the bathroom to clean up.

After he was done she did the same. When she walked back into the room, Joe was stroking himself. Sara sat back on the bed next to him and took over and felt his cock get rock hard again. Joe reached over and was playing with her pussy. As soon as she was slippery again he grabbed another condom and gave it to her. She unrolled it and then straddled him.

She said they fucked for the next 2 hours in various positions and she came another 2 times. When he finally came again he pulled his condom off and sprayed it all over her stomach and some even landed on her face....

After she told me this, she showed me a text message from Joe that he had sent her the day after. ' I have some new samples that just came in, let me know when you can get them'. What a greedy bastard I thought. Knowing that if I was him I'd want to fuck her again whilst her husband was away too!

'And what did you do?' I asked her.