Sara Jane Submits Ch. 04

Story Info
Sara is tempted and fails, BBC is so hard to resist!
2.3k words
4.48
8.7k
10
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subone1
Subone1
526 Followers

I felt a little bad about deceiving Sara Jane like I did. She had mentioned once how she really did not like her colleague, Marie. For me to team up with Marie and use Sara Jane like we did was pretty wicked, even for me! But knowing Sara, deep down, she probably loved being used by that big, black, cock in the back of an Uber!

As Sara Jane stood in my foyer, totally disheveled from her recent fucking, she looked so beautiful, yet fragile and helpless. A lost lamb being led to the slaughter. Her nipples betrayed her; they were erect for the second time today! Little did she know, her evening was far from over!

Jillian walked up to Sara, took the things from her hands, and fastened a leather collar around her neck. The black, studded collar had a ring to attach a leash, which is exactly what Jillian did next.

"Nice of you to expose your tits like that Sara Jane, you obviously remembered how much I love tits; especially young, innocent tits like yours," Jillian said in a sultry voice. "I would say we need to clean you up, but that would just be a waste of time. I guess having cum running down your legs is appropriate for a whore like you, don't you think?"

Sara had been staring at the floor, hands submissively clasped behind her back. She apparently didn't respond to Jillian fast enough. Whack! The wooden ruler made solid contact with Sara's right tit! Sara recoiled at the sudden, sharp slap to her sensitive tit.

"I asked you a question whore!" Jillian said in a demanding tone.

"Yes Ma'am, it's appropriate for cum to be running down my leg," Sara said in a whimper.

"And why is it appropriate Sara?"

"Because I'm a whore."

"A black cock whore to be specific," Jillian added.

I smiled; this was going to be a fun show. Jillian tugged on the leash and led Sara Jane toward the stairs. As I headed to the kitchen to mix myself a vodka tonic, I heard the lovely sound of high heels clicking on my tile floor. I felt stirrings in my cock and smiled again.

Jillian called out to me, "I'm taking the whore upstairs to the playroom for her training session. Come on up!"

My upstairs bondage playroom was still a work in progress, but it was slowly coming together. It would have to do for now. I made my drink and walked up the stairs.

Sara stood in the middle of the room. Jillian had the lights down low, except for a bright spotlight shining right over Sara's head. The bright light made it difficult for Sara to see what was happening in the room, almost like being on stage and trying to see the audience. Jillian had attached the handle end of Sara's leash to a nearby hook. She retrieved a pair of scissors from a nearby table and proceeded to cut the remnants of Sara's top off of her. Sara merely stood there with her submissive stare that was now becoming so familiar. I settled into my easy chair to watch as I sipped my drink.

Jillian then walked behind Sara and unzipped her mini skirt, letting it fall to the floor around her pretty ankles.

"Step out of your skirt and kick it aside Sara," Jillian directed.

Sara immediately complied. Damn she looked hot right now! Sheer to the waist pantyhose (albeit with a run in one leg!) and her five inch snakeskin pumps, nothing else. My cock was getting hard.

While Jillian was behind Sara, she reached up and undid her hair, removing what was left of her french twist. Her pretty blonde hair fell around her shoulders and face, still disheveled, but very sexy! Almost lovingly, Jillian gently brushed Sara's hair out of her eyes.

Whack! Jillian slapped Sara across the face! There was nothing gentle about this!

"When I do something nice for you cunt, you should thank me, don't you think?"

"Yes Ma'am. Thank you, Ma'am."

Jillian next fastened Sara's hands behind her back with some leather cuffs. She took a leather strap and pulled Sara's arms together, fastening the upper arms together behind her back with the strap. This caused Sara's chest to stick out and her tits to protrude further than they normally do; exposed for whatever Jillian had in store for them! Like a good submissive cunt, Sara continued to stare at the floor, not daring to make eye contact with her Mistress.

Jillian took a spreader bar from the wall rack.

"Spread your legs whore."

Jillian knelt and attached the ankle cuff on one end of the spreader bar to Sara's ankle, then repeated the procedure for her other ankle. Sara's legs were now forced about three feet apart, her shaved cunt clearly visible through the sheer nylon.

Jillian stood back and surveyed her prey.

"Your Daddy asked me here tonight to help train and discipline you Sara. He told me that you are particularly interested in being 'trained and owned'. He owns you now, I hope you understand that. You are not your own person any longer, you belong to him, you are his property. Do you understand that Sara?"

"Yes Ma'am, I do."

"As for the training part, that's where I come in, at least for tonight and maybe longer. Your Daddy tested you this evening, and you failed that test. He tempted you with a large, black, cock. And, like the whore you are, you couldn't resist it, could you Sara?"

"No Miss Jillian, I couldn't."

"How many cocks did you suck this evening Sara?"

Momentarily forgetting about the old man, and unaware that Marie had texted several pictures of her to Daddy, she answered.

"I sucked one cock tonight Ma'am."

Whack! Whack! The wooden ruler struck each of Sara's tits with a forceful blow! Sara let out a small scream.

"Not only are you a whore, you're a lying whore!" Jillian yelled at her.

Jillian took my phone and showed Sara the picture of her sucking the old man's cock. Sara's eyes flew open, then once again, that defeated look came across her face. Staring at the floor she said softly, "I sucked two cocks tonight Ma'am."

"Assuming there are no other cocks you sucked and just forgot about it! Did your Daddy give you permission to use your mouth on two cocks tonight Sara?"

"No Ma'am, he didn't." Sara looked in my direction as if to seek my forgiveness. I stayed motionless in my chair and said nothing.

"How many cocks did you fuck tonight Sara Jane?"

"One cock. I fucked one cock tonight Miss Jillian."

"Describe that cock to me Sara."

Sara hesitated, which was not a smart move. Whack! Whack! Her tits were smacked again. They were starting to turn pink. Jillian was getting annoyed. She went to the nearby table and got a tube of dark red lipstick.

"Let me give your memory a nudge bitch."

Using the lipstick, Jillian wrote 'black cock whore' on Sara's chest, just above her pretty tits.

Sara looked down at the vulgar writing on her chest and slightly moved her hips in a thrusting motion.

"My God," I thought, "She's getting off on this!"

"Care to try again, whore?"

"It was a big, black, cock Ma'am."

"That's what I thought. Your cunt belongs to your Daddy. Did he give you permission to fuck that big, black, cock Sara?"

"No Ma'am."

"Didn't think so. And your pantyhose that are ripped and have cum on them, where did you get those stockings Sara?"

Sara made another mistake. She looked down at her legs, as if trying to remember what nylons she was wearing.

Jillian grabbed a riding crop off the wall and let loose on Sara's tits with a vengeance! Sara's tits were swinging left and right from the hard blows! I was rock hard now! Tears were starting to stream down Sara's face, further trashing her makeup.

Once Jillian had Sara's tits sufficiently red and sore, she clamped a clothespin on each nipple. Sara winced and cried openly, moaning out loud as she threw her head back. I was surprised Sara was still able to stand!

Jillian grabbed a handful of Sara's hair, yanked her head back and said, "The stockings Sara, where did you get them?"

Between sobs, Sara said, "Daddy bought them for me."

"So, let me recap. You used your mouth, without permission to suck two cocks. You used your cunt, without permission, to fuck a big, black, cock. You tore and stained your pantyhose which were a gift from your Daddy. To top it all off, you showed up here almost an hour and half late, looking like a common whore! Is that pretty accurate Sara?"

Sara didn't hesitate this time, "Yes Ma'am, that's accurate." Again, Sara looked in my direction, blinded by the spotlight, searching for my forgiveness.

"Miss Jillian?" Sara asked meekly.

Jillian looked at her, "What is it?"

"I need to pee."

"Go right ahead," Jillian said smugly.

I watched Sara's face intently. She was straining to hold her piss in, not wanting to aggravate Jillian any further. Her legs were wiggling, and she was biting her lip. Jillian stood back with her arms folded, smirking, watching Sara in her discomfort.

"Here, let me help you a bit, whore," Jillian goaded her. She then started lightly slapping Sara's cunt with the riding crop.

"Oh, oh, I can't help it! I'm sorry!"

With that, Sara let loose with a gush of hot, yellow piss. I watched as her piss splashed on the wooden floor. Her pantyhose were drenched with her piss. She was sobbing. Her tits were red and throbbing. Her hair was a mess and so was her makeup. I was rock hard at the sight!

Jillian released the wrist cuffs and leather strap from Sara's arms. She then knelt down and removed the leg spreader bar. She stood, and once again grabbed Sara by the back of head.

"Get on the floor and lick up your piss bitch!"

Sara got on the floor and began lapping up her warm piss.

Jillian turned to me, "I'm done with this whore for tonight, but she needs a lot more training."

"Totally agree," I responded.

"She needs to sleep in her cage tonight," Jillian said.

One of the items I had built in the playroom was a long, low wire cage. It was about three feet wide, three feet high, and six feet long. Inside the cage, was a narrow sleeping pad, like the kind people use when camping in a tent. I even had a metal nametag made up and attached to the door of the cage; it simply said 'Sara Jane'.

When Sara was done lapping up her piss, Jillian grabbed her by her neck collar and led her to the cage. Sara's head had just gone through the cage door, but the rest of her body was still exposed. I saw a glint of pink coming from her butt. It took me a minute, but then I realized she was still wearing her butt plug! It had been such a hectic evening that I forgot all about it!

Finally, my horniness got the best of me.

"Hold her right there Jillian."

I got down on my knees behind Sara and started lapping at her cunt. I got a delicious taste of both piss and cum! Jillian was watching me with a big smile on her face. Still kneeling, I undid my belt and slid my pants and underwear down to my knees.

"I need to breed this bitch!" I said.

I mounted Sara Jane from behind, and without any pretense, rammed my rock hard cock into her sloppy cunt. Totally used and defeated, Sara never even turned around to look at me, she just hung her had and stared at the floor. This was purely for my pleasure! I humped her for several minutes before dumping my load into her.

After my orgasm subsided, without saying a word, I pulled my cock from her cunt. I cleaned my dick on her nylon covered ass and stood up.

"Guess your Daddy is done using you for tonight whore. Get in, this is your home for tonight. You can take the clothespins off your tits, but you will sleep in your pissed pantyhose and also keep your high heels on while you sleep."

"Yes Ma'am. Thank you, Miss Jillian," Sara said as she crawled into the cage.

Jillian smiled, "Maybe there's hope for this whore yet!"

Once Sara was in the cage, I pad locked it for the night. Jillian and I turned the lights off, closed the door to the playroom, and went back downstairs. After Jillian left for the night, I went back upstairs to check on Sara.

Turning on a dim light, I knelt next to the cage.

"You okay Baby Girl?"

"Oh my God Daddy! I am in heaven! Tonight, was simply wonderful! I need this so badly! I can't explain why, but I just do. I especially love being humiliated for some reason."

"Did I see you cum while Jillian was working you over?"

In the dim light I saw a smile spread across Sara's face, "I came twice Daddy! But I'm not sure I like that Miss Jillian," she added.

"She's training you for your own good, you need it and you want it Sara," I said softly.

"I know you're right Daddy."

"Get some sleep, see you in the morning."

Before I stood up, she brought her index finger to her lips and kissed it. She then stuck that index finger through the cage toward me. In turn, I kissed my index finger and held it up against hers. She smiled a very contented smile and closed her eyes.

"Goodnight Daddy, I love you!"

To be continued...

Subone1
Subone1
526 Followers