I James to Jamie

Story Info
Wife wants a baby but needs to fix husband sperm.
22.1k words
4.17
5.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James to Jamie

I was in a happy marriage for over ten years, my wife was tall 5'11" 150 pounds, attractive with brown hair and brown eyes. Her long legs are shapely with slim ankles up to be topped by a firm butt. Her body between the hair and her legs is also very blessed. Nice, shaped face with a small nose, wide mouth with full lips. Long neck supple shoulders. Smooth skin with a hint of her Mediterranean heritage. Her breast are round 37 C with areola that were a dark pink and three inches wide, her nipples are long and wide. Her body shapes slims down to a 24 inch waist then flares gently out to her full 32 inch hips. Her voice is low and sexy with a slight Greek accent from her mother side of the family. The olive skin tone completes the visual package. Being a research chemist with three doctoral degrees makes her smart was well as goodlooking.

I on the other hand am on the shy side. 5' 5" only 140 pounds. Light skin, Brown hair that I pull into a short ponytail, blue eyes. My slim body does not have much muscle mass. I am well-toned but not much mass. I am average looking nothing much to say about that. Not a great hansom guy but not a monster, just average. My best feature that my wife brags about to her girlfriends is 10 inch long, six inch wide cock. I have long lasting sexual stamina, it can take me up to 30 minutes to complete the mission in bed, then with only a five minute rest can start another round. The most times a night that I have been able to achieve was six times and that was on our wedding night. I normally can get the job done an average of three times some time four. By then Anna is sore and I am a little winded.

Anna and I are deeply in love with each other. We first met when we were both in third grade. When her Doctor father moved to town to start his medical practice. They moved in next door to my family. My mother was a lawyer, my father was a fireman. When my mother was pregnant with me she came down with measles around her sixth month. Her doctor said that I could be deformed and recommended an abortion. Mother change doctors saying she could not trust a man that would recommend a woman to kill her unborn baby. She found a woman doctor that understood. When I was born I was small and needed to be in an incubator for a few days because my lungs did not have much volume but that cleared up. That is what we believe has caused me to be on the small side in the body department.

Anna and I were both only child. We spent a lot of time together. We were also the youngest kids in the neighborhood all the other kids were in junior high or older and only three were girls.

Anna developed fast over the next year. She grew taller than me by three inches. Her breast developed and she filled out very nicely. I on the other hand grew only a few inches in height. My body firmed but did not fill out. However, my cock did. When we entered high school Anna was her adult size. I grew another inch tall. When we were 7 Anna and I started martial arts classes by the time we reached high school we both were black belts in two disciplines. That was also leaked out by someone (Anna) so that could also be why I did not have any problems in school.

Ones Anna had a date that tried to go to far. She go she slapped him and got out of his car. The next day at school he spread bad stories about Anna. When she told me what was said in school. I asked her what happened really. She told me her side. The next day during the lunch break. When all the school was in the lunch room. I walked up to the guy. He was a big jock, he was a fullback on the football team. He was about 6' 2" around 225 pounds. I being 5'5" 140 pounds. I said that he need to give Anna an apology for lying about her. He told me to fuck off. I said that he knows that she did not do what he said she did. He said prove it twerp. Then pushed me. I said don't push me. He did it again. I said please stop. He did it again.

I bent my knees then I did a jumping roundhouse kick to his head. He fell on his back. I grabbed his left wrist and pulled him up on his feet. Then I kicked him in his nose breaking it. I pulled him back up and did a wrist lock bending him over. I made him say in a loud voice that the room could hear. That he lied about Anna. He said that he was sorry for the lie. I pushed him away he turned and jumped at me. Just then Anna jumped in and decked him with a kick to his gut. Then a kick to the face that broke his jaw. Anna and I were suspended for two weeks. The jock lost his place on the team and was out of school for three weeks to heal. That was the last time anyone told a lie about Anna.

After high school Anna went to Johns Hopkins, majored in chemistry, I went to Ohio State then to John Jay for law school. For eight years Anna and I would only get to be together during summer and at school breaks. I received my law degree and started clerking for a judge. I did his research on the points of law for the cases before him. I excelled at that. I wanted to be a trial lawyer. Judge Lewis said that I was a brilliant legal mind, but people would not take me seriously because of my size. He was right optic count in a court room. I went on with research and investigation as I finished my Jurist Doctorate. Anna finished her first doctorate.

I clerked for two other judges for three years. Anna was hired as a research chemist at a large company, she was so good that the company paid for her to get two other doctorates to do research. The judges retired and open a law firm and haired me. Anna and I married a year later. We had a great life together. Both had good jobs. Together we cleared $650,000 a year after taxes and savings. I did some investments and we had five million dollars in the account and it was growing. Anna said it was time to start a family. I looked at her and said it a chore but I will try. She punched my chest and said you twerp.

We tried for two years, but still no luck. Anna had herself checked out and all was good. I was checked out and found that because my mother had measles when she was pregnant with me. I was born sterile. Anna said she did not want to go to the sperm doner thing she wanted our baby. She talked to her company and they allowed her to start a program to see if she could find a way to fix my problem. If successful the company could make millions of dollars from her research and cure. But she would need to get a grant of 1 million dollars first, then they would fund the rest in full. I met with the company and had a contract drawn up to give Anna and I 50% ownership in the drug or drugs if she is successful if/and/or this drug has other uses we would get 50% of the profits. I offered two million. They excepted the offer. I gave them a check. Anna started the next day.

Two years later and a lot of ups and downs. She worked 70 hours a week. She came up with one drug to regrow hair. One that removed hair. A new pain reliver. A drug that healed joint injuries without the need for replacement. A drug for dry eyes. A drug for hay fever. One she did by accident was a new day after pill for pregnancy. I told her that that would be good for rape victims. She found a drug that gave a man penile enlargement with on dose. That was a big profit maker for the company (no pun intended). She was upset because she let me down. It took me a week but she agreed to a short vacation. I had bought a thousand shares of stock back when she was hired. So, we have made a great profit now from the stock and also the 50% sale of the drugs.

When we reached the hotel and checked in. Anna whispered in my ear as we rode up in the elevator that she repacked my case, then she groped my ass. When we got to the room I started to open my case. Anna stopped me. She pushed me down the on the bed and opened my pants. She had my cock in her mouth looking into my eyes. It only took a minute for me to blow. She then did something that she has not done in over a year. She cummed kissed me. I swallowed then kissed her again. She said we should change for dinner. I started to open my case she stopped me. She said that she wanted me to promise that I won't get mad. I said what did you do. She just said promise. I said ok. I opened my case and said oh shit.

Anna had taken out all of my underwear, sox, pajamas, and robe. She replaced them with new VS panties, nightie, robe, stocking, camisole. I looked at her. She smiled and said she wanted to relive some of the things we did years ago. I just smiled. She then told me to strip. I did. Then she danced doing a sexy strip tease. Wene she was done she said lets soak in a bath. She loaded the tub with bath bubbles. We soaked for half an hour. Then as I watched she sexily shaved her legs and under arms. Then she stood and shaved her pussy lips. She got out and showered off. I started to get out she said stop. I looked. She said you shave. I touched my face. She said that you will shave last. She gave me a new woman razor, she said start with your legs and do a good job. I started to say something. She gave me her look and said if I want any pussy this week I better get started. I sat on the edge of the tub and started with my right leg.

She inspected me when I was done and said I missed my cock. She said cock and balls smooth and hair free. I did it. Then she said shower. As I was in the shower she put out my clothes for the night. When I walked into the bedroom she handed me her body lotion and said every place. I never had body hair. So, I when I was done my body had a light sheen. She gave me green silk panties, they felt nice going up my legs, then a matching camisole. green stockings. The shirt was a green silk. Still a mans but still a little on the sexy said. Black wool slacks then a pair of men's opera slipper style shoes. She gave me a braided silver bracelet. My hair is on the long side so she just combed it out. She was dressed in flats and a wraparound dress. Her hair was over her shoulders and her makeup was light with pink lipstick. I asked why she did not have stockings on. She lifted her dress up and said that she is naked under her dress. I got hard. She said that won't do. She pulled down my pants and panties and sucked me off. Before I pulled up my panties she took out a gaffe and pulled my cock back between my legs.

Anna even in flats was taller than me. When we walked into the restaurant she placed her hand on my lower back. When we got to the table she pulled out my chair. After we ordered she whispered that I look quite in the silk shirt. Then she bit my ear lobe and slid her hand across my chest. I said that I am getting hard. She said not with the gaff. After dinner she wanted to dance. When a slow song played she grabbed me and took the lead. When we got back to the room she told me to take off my shirt and slacks and the camisole. She gave me a green nightie and pulled my hair back into a ponytail tied with silk bow with long tails. She put pink lipstick on my lips and sprayed me with perfume. The door knocked Anna told me to open it. I started to say something but she said NOW. I opened the door and the bellman said room service ma'am gave me a bottle of wine. I closed the door.

Anna was smiling. I was red. Anna said pour the wine while she gets dressed. She had on men's pajamas her hair was slicked back and she removed her make up. She sat down and pulled me onto her lap. We kissed and drank wine. Back when we were young and I sucked her nipple, we found that my nipple were also sensitive. They are still. Anna reached up as we were kissing and pulled my nipple thru the silk. It felt great. She kept playing with them as we sat in the candle light kissing. Anna pushed my nightie up and sucked my nipple. She said that she noticed last month that my nipples looked like a young girls that started to develop with breast buds. As she sucked my nipple the other stiffen and I felt a tingle between my legs. She played with me for over and hour then took off my gaff and we made love three times. That night she was the big spoon, she held my nipple all night thru the nightie.

The week went like that. I wore sexy undies during the day and she would dress me as a girl at night. The last night after our first love session Anna pushed me down told me to lick her to orgasm and clean my cum out. That was something we did many times, but while I was doing it she held my head and said good girl just as her orgasm hit. She shook for a long time. I was the small spoon again. I was awaken around three when I felt a wet finger under my panties and pushing on my butt hole. I felt her finger moving up and down my ass cheeks. I also felt the bed moving. In the dark I could see Anna jilling off as she played with me. I watch her the best I could. I felt her cum and shake, then she said good girl. She pulled me close and went to sleep. She woke me with my morning wood in her mouth. Just as I shot my cum in her mouth she pinched my nipple. I shook for three minutes that was a new thing.

When we got home and back to work all was normal, three times a week and on the weekend we made love two or three times each. Every few times she would push me down to clean her. About a month later she asked for a blood sample and a sperm sample. She wanted to test my DNA for an idea she had. It took a week for her to complete the test. My sperm had a high level of estrogen. All most to a female level of a woman's orgasm. My blood showed low level of testosterone. My blood DNA showed I was a male, my sperm DNA showed a mix of male with a higher level of female. Anna thought because of that my sperm could not fertilize her eggs. She started to try to find a way to change my sperm DNA to be all male hoping that this would cure me and get her pregnant.

Over the next six months she would ask for a sperm sample each week. Then one day she asked me to come to the lab. When I got in she said she needed a fresh sperm sample, I asked why. She said that she thought that other samples might have started to degrade from when she collected it until she used it in the lab. She took me into a room and did most of the work collecting the sample. That I did not mind at all. I had a little problem with everyone in the lab knowing that she was getting the sample. I was a little red as I walked out and a quite red head winked at me.

About a week later Anna asked me to come in three times for a sample. Then the next week it was once a day. After a month Anna wanted to have two samples a day one in the morning then one late afternoon. She said that she wanted to see if levels changed during the day. As this was going on Anna and my sex life slowed down some. From two to three times a night. To twice a night three times a week. To once a night three times a week. To once a week. That is when I asked Anna about what was going on. She said that she thought my giving the samples every day was causing the problem.

Three months later she asked me to start vitamin supplements. That went on for a month. Anna said that when I did the vitamin supplements that my sperm sample was higher in estrogen. And my blood was higher in testosterone. She worked around with the supplements for a few months higher then lower then off a week then twice a day. Then one night just after a long sex play with two sessions. As we laid cuddling she asked me if I would try a new approach. She asked me to take low level HRT drugs once a day to see the effect it might have.

She brought home a lot of information on the drugs and we talked with Jan a researcher that was working with her, this woman was smart as well as good looking. It took me two weeks and three talks with Jan to say ok. The next week I started the HRT drug. All went well for a month after the drug normalized in my system at a low level. My sperm sample started to improve. Jan and Anna raised the dose. My sperm increased. It was looking good. After three months I started to notice my breast getting sensitive, my nipples enlarged and I felt that my breast starting to expand. We knew this would happen so the dose was lowered.

One night Anna asked me to play dress up for her, as we played she said that my skin felt softer. Then after our second time we spooned. Anna was the big spoon. As we cuddled in the dark she groped my breast. Anna said that she could feel a small breast with hard nipple. She squeezed my breast and pulled my nipple for about half an hour. My cock was soft but I shot cum on my belly. Anna licked my cum and said it tasted different that it did when she sucked me off before our first sex that night. The next day in the shower as I washed I felt that my breast were bigger. Anna got out a tape I now had 34 B cup my breast they got bigger overnight. Anna called Jan to come over. They both examined my breast. Jan also took a skin sample.

That weekend Anna took me to VS for a bra fitting and a few basic bras. She also got me a sexy nightie. I did not want to wear a bra. But because the nipple rubbed on my clothes it hurt. The bra helped that. A week later and I was a C cup. Anna stopped the HRT drugs. After a month I still had my C cup breast but my sex drive came back. I wore a tight sport bra to work and a baggie shirt, that worked. At home I wore a regular bra. Anna liked to play with them at night. She had me sleeping in nighties all the time. Some times after I was a sleep I would feel her jilling off and she would say good girl when she cummed.

A month later I came home early from work because I did not feel well. I parked on the street so Anna could get into the garage. I walked into the house I smelled heavy perfume. I also heard some low moaning. I walked up to the bedroom and saw Anna naked with Jan sucking her pussy. Anna held Jan's head and said good girl as she orgasmed. Then they switched places. After an hour of kissing and fingering and sucking they went into the shower. I entered the bathroom I saw them soaping each other and kissing. At first when I came in I was mad but as I watched them I became horny and played with my nipples as I watched.

I saw them get out of the shower. They picked up towels drying each other slowly, paying close attention to each other's pussy. I saw that they were done I moved from bedroom into my closet. They came from the bath. Anna went to her closet and retrieved two sexy silk robes that I have never seen. They help each other put on the robes leaving them untied over their naked bodies. Jan was stunning, she stood 5' 7" around 140 pounds. Long red hair everywhere, her body was a copy of Anna's. Jan had Anna sit at her vanity looking in the mirror. Jan picked up a brush and started to brush out Anna hair to dry it. They were talking as Jan worked. Jan asked Anna why she invited her over for lesbian sex. Jan said that if her husband was a well hung as James that she would never be bisexual. Anna said that she loves me more than anything and would never cheat on me with a man. As you know James and I grew up together.

Anna said that when she went to collage she had lesbian roommate that taught the finer said of lesbian life. How two women can give each other somethings a man cant. The emotional side of love making. The long buildup to an orgasm. The tenderness both received after the climax as they laid in each other's arms lost in the afterglow.

Then looking into Jan's eyes. Anna said when she met Jan that she wanted her.. They would bump against each other and Jan would not jump back. One day in the locker room when Jan caught Anna's eye and did a slow strip for her. She knew that she had to try just once. Jan said that she happy that Anna asked, she never had a better lesbian lover. Jan finished Anna hair and they switched places. Anna would brush Jan hair with one hand and play with her breast with the other. After Jan hair was dry, Jan dressed gave Anna a kiss and left.

Anna laid down on the bed. I watched as she masturbated herself then rolled over and slept. I left my hiding place and went down stairs. I opened and closed the door and yelled up to Anna that I was home. Anna came down in a dress and flats and asked why I was home so early. I said that I just wanted to get home before she did so I could treat her to a dinner for once. I asked why she was home. She said that she wants to surprise me also. I pulled her in and kissed her. As I rubbed her body I said your naked under your dress, did you go to work like that. Anna smiled and said maybe. Then she said I can see you have on a regular bra. Did you go out like that. I kissed her and said maybe.