All Comments on 'Sara Wants to Save Her Marriage'

by carl_a

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
sweetness_divinesweetness_divinealmost 20 years ago
Wow... interesting

This story was well written. I like the details. I liked hearing the wife's thoughts.

I'm torn between feeling sorry for her (since her husband doesn't seem to care that she's so uncomfortable) and admiring her (for being determined to save her marriage).

nice job.

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Thought provolking

Good story, asshole husband.

Nightowl21Nightowl21over 19 years ago
I agree with "Sweetness

She is great. To go through so much that is is degrading to her and still stick with a pure asshole of a husband who has no real feeling for her is almost incredible.

She should divorce him and find someone who can appreciate her without doing all the stuff she hates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
crap

this was dreadful - fear and domination, not very sexy!!

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
She fought a great fight

She had to do wht a woman have to do to save her marriage. She fought a great fight and would be hard for any red blood man to turn down seduction such as Sara put out. Man would have to gay, made of stone or be a wooden Indian in front of a cigar stone not to want to fuck a woman one she sets the tone.

AnonymousCriticAnonymousCriticover 18 years ago
thought provoking

Commenters mostly lining up against the husband. But what led to this? Their last time was a month ago even though they haven't been married a long time. How many times has he been rejected? How many times has he been called a pervert, disgusting? Has he experienced unintentional teasing? "I want it to work. I'll do whatever it takes. I'm alright this time," followed by, "No. I can't. That's repulsive. Get away from me." Maybe his statements to her (in the story) indicated he has had enough and is giving up, ready to file for divorce. If that is where he is coming from, perhaps each escalation is an attempt to find out if she's serious about trying to save the marriage. He could be deciding whether to invest more time to be followed by more rejection. Okay, she tried tonight, but what will happen next time? Will it be another month? Two? His behavior doesn't look very pretty, but unless you know how he got that way, it's hard to judge.

And perhaps his comment about only getting started is not a threat, but a promise to show her how much he appreciated her efforts by pleasing her and trying to rebuild mutual trust that they both want to work to stay together.

It's even possible, though I grant unlikely, that he caught her doing this stuff with someone else and part of the price of forgiveness is knowing she's willing to do it for him.

This is how I'd write it, without the situation that got them here so the reader could think about all the different scenarios that led up to it and what they mean about her, him and them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hummmm!!!!

So many comments saying the husband is a asshole and made her do things she didn't want to do.

Well how many stories are on here where the wife goes out to fuck some real asshole and does things she would never do with her husband? As well a stories where they cut the hubby off completely.

The real asshole is a wife that would do her husband that way!!!

Ian_IronwoodIan_Ironwoodover 13 years ago
So . . .

this wife who admittedly let her marital life go to hell because of her utter unwillingness to communicate to her husband about their sex life for years at a time is now willing to own her shit, but only when her husband is on the brink of leaving her . . . but HE'S the asshole?

No, it doesn't work like that. She's lucky he's even giving her a chance. The guy wanted a sex life, and she couldn't manage it . . . when there's plenty of women out there who would jump at the chance just to have a man.

The husband isn't the asshole, here. The wife is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a cold frozen bitch

he should just dump her and find a woman that is sexual compatable with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My Take

From my perspective this marriage is doomed. The husband has met someone else and want out. He has thrown in the "we want different things in the bedroom" as a misdirection for whatever reason. The wife looked through his porn collection and apparently there is no anal sex or ass to mouth or ass licking in there otherwise she would not have said there wasn't anything in there she wouldn't do. She has agreed to do anything he wants to save the marriage He does things with her that don't get him excited or else he would probably have it in his collection of porn. he is doing it just to humiliate her and get her to leave him.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Love is splendid but nerve wracking

People in love compromise some more than others. Sex is important but only a single component in a loving relationship, however it can be very important depending on the couple and their experience and compatibility. Communication compromise and willingness to strive as a team is the magic in a good relationship. Although the anatomy of a great relationship holds many components this story grabs the snapshot of a snippet of activity and the wife's angst and drive to keep things together for the benefit of their togetherness. The author spotlighted with great skill the thoughts and apprehension of a conservative wife determined to sacrifice beyond her comfort zone to appease and pleasure her mate. It was quite enjoyable to absorb an immense amount of decision based apprehensions and self imposed barriers in the wife's contemplated thoughts about her husband's apparent sexual favor requests and suggestions. The author is quite skilled and covered a great amount of relationship stuff in human terms.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
She was boring

He wanted a more exciting sex life. This chapter is a start for him. That's it.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Might work

She might save her marriage after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do most stories have to contain an asshole so conceited that I have never run across in my 79 years? it makes the story not only plastic but unenjoyable. No matter how well written (or not) the stars are for how much we LIKED the story. I didn't. Not as bad as a cuckold or wimp story submission, but disliked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous