Sarah: A Growing Attraction

Story Info
Sarah visits Scott Friday night after work.
3.5k words
4.7
3.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers: Hopefully you have read the previous Sarah story. She has also made an appearance in my series "Learning to Serve," the "Sarah's Time" story title. It is not incumbent to read all of the "Learning to Serve" series, but to have background on how Scott and Sarah met, the one title may help.

Setting: It is Friday night, two evenings after Scott's first training session with Mistress Kim and MIss Charlotte. Things have been odd for Scott as he enters down a path he has never traveled with his new Domme because he also has a conflict. That conflict is a beautiful, 5' 7" brunette named Sarah, the daughter of Scott's former mistress, Joan. Joan has forbidden Sarah to see Scott, even though Sarah is a college graduate. Further complicating things is that the two lovers are very quickly developing deeper feelings for each other. These feelings are not convenient for their complicated lives, so they are conveniently avoided.

_____________

Sarah stopped by Scott's house about 11:30 after her waitressing shift. She told her mom she was going to stay at Joanne's house for the night. Joanne was a good friend of the family and she worked with Sarah, so it made sense. Sarah was still a bit skittish about letting her mother know that she was with Scott, especially since mom had forbidden it. It was just better to keep the peace until she left for graduate school in five months, as she didn't expect Scott and her to last that long anyway. Yes, Scott was a great fuck, his body was toned, and he was handsome, but he was also three years older, a player, and was serving a Domme. With that thought, Sarah paused before entering the back door, but the tingle in her loins forced her to proceed.

Sarah entered the house, said hi to Amy in the living room and shot up the stairs to Scott's room. She burst through the door, taking off her vest, shirt and bra in record time. Scott awoke, jumping up to embrace her. Completely naked from the waist up, Sarah was gorgeous, slim, trim, and beautiful with her brown hair cascading down her shoulders, over her pert breasts. She was a vision of beauty who Scott could not imagine overlooking when they would both go to the same clubs. Pulling his shirt up to have a look at his smoking hot and cut body, Sarah froze, bewildered by what she saw.

"Scott, what the hell happened?"

"No-, No-Nothing, I, um, urrr, well, I was serving my new Mistress. I was late. So, I had to face some consequences."

"Shit, Scott, mom never beat you this bad, did she? What the fuck? You enjoy that?"

"Uhhh, well, no your mom was not as harsh, but, well, umm, Kim, uhhrr, Mistress Kim has a sadistic streak. And, well, I was late."

"You didn't answer me. Did you enjoy it?"

"Welllll, um, during it, I wanted to use my safe word. But, I was gagged and we did not have a non-verbal signal, and then after all the pain, when Charlotte was attending to my welts, ummm, I began to really embrace it all. I am not sure if that makes sense, but afterwards I was on an extreme high unlike any other I have experienced."

"Ummm, well, it looks like it hurts, and not sure how you can like it, but hey, I met you because my mom was your Domme, so I guess I can't judge. It is just that I care about you and hate seeing you so bruised and battered."

"Sarah, I am fine. It is what I wanted, as I believe I will continue to serve Mistress Kim. I hope you are okay with that."

"Scott, as long as you make time for me, how can I not be. You know I am going to go to graduate school in the fall, so I know being exclusive is not an option. I don't know, but seeing you bruised and battered is shocking, but also a little exciting as I think scars are sexy, and it appears your skin was broken in two places, sooooo."

"So, maybe you are a little more like your mom than you think. Come here."

With that final statement, Scott pulled Sarah to him, kissing her deeply, feeling her velvet skin, taking in her smell, noting a stronger scent as her arousal increased. He loved her smell, the sweet, musky scent that not only made him hard immediately, but he also loved having her scent follow him the entire day as the pungently sweet scent dwelled in his nostrils hours after him licking her sweet pussy, lingering among his senses, stirring his cock as he stood up at work, or sat at lunch, or during a workout. Her scent was like no other woman's and continuously smelling it was sincerely one of the most cherished physical experiences he enjoyed.

Scott moved his hands down Sarah's sides to her hips, admiring how her thin frame was filled in all the right places, reaching around and cupping her ass cheeks. Fuck, her ass was so perfect, shapely, taut, and filled out a dress or jeans perfectly. It was not a big bubble butt, but a perfectly shaped, athletic ass on top of sensuously long legs. Scott was never a tit guy, enjoying a woman's ass more since he realized that a shapely ass more often than not meant that the woman had a gorgeous pussy. And, Sarah's pussy was the most sensual pussy he had ever experienced. She was perfect, the smell, taste, feel, her lips were velvet, a small but sensitive clit, and her g spot was not too deep, so even his fingers could stimulate her.

No longer able to resist her, Scott kissed her neck, shoulders, arms and top of her breasts, he slowly explored each inch of her body. He moved his way down the front of her, kissing her beautifully pert breasts, licking, sucking and nibbling on her nickel sized areolas. Her breasts were not giant, but the feel of her hardened nipples on his tongue as he took about a third of her tit in his mouth was heavenly to Scott. Moreover, Sarah's heaving chest, jutting hips, and soft whimpers encouraged him. From her succulent breasts, Scott kissed down her stomach, focusing on each faint muscle of her abs, kissing and sucking on each one, then kissing to her side and working down to the top of her jeans. Kneeling before her, Sarah had undone her button and pulled down the zipper, allowing her lover to pull the waist down her slim and shapely hips working down to her already shoeless feet. Her panties quickly followed, with Scott licking her belly button, trailing the back of his tongue down to the top of her bush, working down the left side of her crotch between her leg and pussy until he reached just to the side of her succulent lips. He then reversed course, licking back up inside her thigh, over her patch of hair and down her other leg to the edge of her lip. Sarah moved her hips from side to side, desperately trying to connect her slit to Scott's lips and tongue, needing the feel of his warmth on her leaking pussy.

"UUUUHHHHH, BABY, PLEASE LICK MY PUSSY. I NEED TO FEEL YOU, I NEED IT SO BAD. SUCK ON MY PUSSY, LET ME CUM ON YOUR FACE."

Scott pulled back chuckling, taking in the sight of her glistening labia lips. Standing, Scott grasped the sides of each of Sarah's arms, guiding her to sit on the bed. Kneeling down before her, Scott removed the socks from her feet. Anticipation of Scott's embrace was overwhelming Sarah, yearning for him to be in her, feeling his body close to hers, wanting to squeeze his manhood with the muscles of her pussy, relishing the full feeling of his cock, created as if it was to fit in her perfectly.

Scott bent down, taking her left foot in both hands and drawing it to his face.

"Scott, what are you doing? I have been on my feet all day. I wouldn't, uh ... MMMMMMMM."

Disregarding her timid protesting, Scott brought her foot to his mouth, the pungent smell of sweat with mild foot odor was intoxicating, subtly drawing him deeper into his infatuation with the totality of this beautiful young woman in front of him. As he kissed the top of her foot, Sarah's soft moans began, encouraging him to proceed. Kissing down to her toes and lifting her foot, he continued to kiss under to her sole, a more acrid taste, yet Scott was focused on exploring each curve, crevice, and scent of her body. Licking her sole, he moved to her heel sucking on it and moving from heel to toe, massaging her instep with kisses and firm sucking.

"MMMMM, baby, oh, mmmmm, that feels so good."

Encouraged by her reactions, Scott moved to her toes, taking all of them in his mouth, sucking and swirling his tongue around them, moving the back of his tongue over the top of her toes. Sarah's breath was elevated, but the sensations of his mouth on her body, placed her in a state of constant mild arousal.

Her lover enveloped the big toe first, sucking, swirling his tongue, worshiping each individual toe in the same manner. Aroused, but impatient, Sarah tried to sit up a few times, only to fall back, caught in the splendor of her lover's tongue touching parts of her body no other had touched. After Scott orally caressed each toe, he kissed his way up the middle of her right foot, exploring her ankle with his lips, up the inside of her leg, over to her shin and then kissing her knee, sucking it a bit. Kissing up her thigh, zig-zagging from her front and inner leg, he stopped.

"Uhhhh?"

As the soft whimper escaped her mouth, Scott repeated the same pattern on her left leg, finally ending at her inner thigh. Joining Sarah on the bed, rotating her hips so that he was now kneeling between her thighs, Scott gently blew on her labia lips and clit, smiling as her body shuddered and Sarah cooed aloud. Kissing around her folds, never touching her slit, continuing to blow on her moist pussy, Sarah's hips were gently bucking forward as her head slowly swayed from side to side.

The first touch of his tongue was electric, just the tip grazed her taint, working its way up her left lip with the front of his tongue and then using the back of his tongue on his right. Repeating the process, now from right to left, Scott continued pushing Sarah's awareness higher and higher. After roughly five passes, Scott flattened his tongue on her taint, licking up excruciatingly slowly, feeling Sarah's body shudder, splitting her lips, letting his tongue dip into her hole, lingering a bit until reaching her clit. Scott continued the process, lingering on her clit a little longer each time, finally settling on moving from her clit, lapping down into her canal and then back up and over her clit. Sarah's hand cupped the back of Scott's head, pulling him into her, grinding her pussy hard on his mouth.

"MMMMMMM, UUUHHHHHH, YES, BABY, YOUR TONGUE FEELS SO GOOD!"

Scott wrapped his arms around his lover's legs with his hands settling around her inner thighs, holding her back from squeezing his head. Sarah's legs were slung over Scott's shoulders, with her ankles converging in the middle of his back, pulling in as well. Every time Scott sensed Sarah was close to cumming he would back off a bit, avoid her clit a bit, slow down his pace, or lick another part of her luscious pussy, creating greater need in Sarah.

"PLEEEAAASSSEEE, BABY, stop teasing me, please let me cum, get me off, I need to cum, baby, please."

Scott pulled out from between her legs with Sarah's eyes popping open in disappointment. He smiled widely, entranced by her pleading, lust filled eyes. Then, he plunged down between her legs, voraciously eating her pussy, attacking it as her hips bucked and she rocketed to an intense orgasm, thrusting her hips and squeezing her thighs, moaning, numb at first, but then overtaken by a surge of endorphins and pleasure that pulsed throughout her body. Riding the orgasm, Sarah clutched the back of his head, holding him in place, riding the last waves of pleasure through her body, with Scott extending her pleasure as his tongue massaged her folds and clit. Finally releasing the grip of her hand behind his head and her thighs on the side of his head, Sarah continued to pant, feeling lightheaded, and a tingling feeling throughout.

Lifting away from her gorgeous pussy, Scott took a deep breath, taking in the site of his beautiful lover basking in the afterglow of orgasm, knowing he elevated her to another level of pleasure that she had rarely or ever visited. Crawling up, kissing the center of her body, crossing her stomach, chest, and neck, reaching her succulently sweet lips, the lovers kissed deeply, Sarah tasting herself on her lover's lips and tongue. They lingered inside each other's mouths for a while, not rushed, but more of a sharing, a connection, an electricity that pulsed constantly, but not wildly.

Breaking the embrace, Scott began kissing Sarah's cheeks, forehead, fluttering eyelids, nose, exploring each and every part of this beautiful woman. As he bathed Sarah in intimately soft kisses on her face, Scott's rock hard cock was gently rubbing along Sarah's pussy, gliding along her labia lips, rubbing her clit, contrasting the nurturing feeling of his mouth with the more primal need of the lover's to claim each other.

"Baby, I want you in me so bad. I need you inside me."

"Patience my love, patience. You will certainly have this cock inside of you."

"Mmmmmmmmm," was all Sarah could muster, pulling Scott to her in a deep kiss, each lover losing themselves again in the other's embrace.

As they mutually ended the kiss, Scott placed his hands on Sarah's hamstrings, with his thumbs on her inner thighs, right inside her pussy. Pulling apart her legs a bit, with all of his weight back on he bent legs, he looked deeply into those brown eyes, holding back the words he wanted to say, not wanting to destroy the moment, not wanting to ruin the passion, then he spoke.

"If you want me inside of you, then go ahead and guide me."

With a smirk on her face, she possessively grabbed his cock, staring straight into his eyes. She aligned his cock head with her pussy, holding it there, waiting, begging with her eyes for him to push forward. Staring intently, her eyes screaming to him to shove it deep inside of her. But Scott smiled, intent on drawing the entire session out. He nudged forward a bit, his arms now propped to either side of her breasts, staring back at her, just entering enough so his cock head was spreading her pussy. Sarah's eyes widened, as he was by far the thickest cock she had ever experienced, in fact, he was the biggest in both regards. But Scott stopped, knowing that sometimes she orgasmed upon his entry, he stayed there with his cock head inside, just pushing subtly in and out, stimulating him, but frustrating Sarah to no end.

"Baby, please, please give me your cock, I need it so bad. Why are you teasing me?"

"You want this cock baby? You need it, huh? You sure, you sure you want this one? You're such a beautiful woman, you could have any cock you want. And you want this one?"

Frustratingly excited, Sarah closed her eyes and swung her head to the left, panting through an open mouth, with an overwhelmed sense of need, she groaned in frustration, unable to elicit a word.

Encouraged by his dominion over her, Scott suddenly pushed in about half of his shaft, stopping.

"UUUUUHHHHHHHHH, YES, BABY, YES, MMMMMMMM."

"You like that Sarah? You like my cock inside of you? Do you think about my cock Sarah? Do you think about my cock as much as I think about your pussy, me being deep inside you, feeling your tight walls around my cock?"

"Yes, yes, yes, mmmmm, oh babe, yes."

As she spoke, Scott slowly eased the rest of his cock inside of her, bottoming out, feeling her pubic bone against his, deep inside of her.

"UUUUUHHHHHHHHH, YES, BABY, YES, MMMMMMMM, OHHHH FUUUUCCCCKKKK, YES," Sarah shuddered as she came on his cock.

He stopped and let her finish her orgasm and adjust to the fullness. Waiting a moment in quiet satisfaction, he then began to gently grind his hips, stimulating her g spot and mildly brushing her clit as well. With her mildly adjusted, Scott began to slowly thrust in and out, only half of his cock, maintaining depth and constant contact with her g-spot. Bending over her, he kissed her lips, licking on her neck, and sucking the top of her chest, feeling her pant and climbing in stimulation quickly. Scott pulled a little more of his cock out and eased it back in, maintaining the same pace, feeling his lover's orgasm approach.

"Yes, baby, that's it, cum for me, cum on my cock again. Your pussy was made for this cock, you deserve to cum again. Come on, baby, that's it."

"MMMMMMM, UUUHHHHHH, YES, FUCK, UH, UH, UH, UUUURRRR," Sarah groaned into Scott's shoulder as she came for a second time on his beautiful cock.

Slowing his pace but not stopping, once Sarah recovered, she stared at him in amazement. Her mind was racing, this fucking guy was hot, in shape, but not a juice head, and he could fuck. What is his deal? How did I get so lucky? I think I really ...., uh, slow down.

"Scott."

"Yes, babe, what is it?"

"Are you going to cum? Or are we going to fuck all night?"

"Whatever you want babe. You tell me."

"Well, uhhh, I well, I like this a lot, but I need, I need some sleep."

"No problem, whatever you say."

"You aren't mad? I'm sorry," Sarah uttered as a tear slid down her cheek.

Scott stopped, feeling a powerful connection between Sarah and himself, he sensed there was more to the tear, but he was not going to pry. He had almost uttered words earlier that would have been sensitive, going down a road neither of them was ready for, and he sensed the same feelings were ruminating in the depths of Sarah. Looking down into her confused and troubled eyes, he smiled.

"Listen, I know you care for me and I care for you. I also know that the sex is intense and we should embrace that. How could I be mad at a beautiful woman who cares for me enough that she wants to share her body with me? You are special, Sarah, and I appreciate you."

Sarah sniffled, smiled and then pulled Scott in for a deep kiss. The two lovers embraced for quite a while, communicating without words, expressing their love for each other through the prolonged embrace. Breaking apart, Scott smiled, kissed her lips again, and then spoke.

"So, you were concerned about me cumming, huh? Well, I guess I could oblige."

Sarah smiled, giggled, and punched him in the chest.

"Fuck you," she said laughingly.

"Well, I thought that was what we were doing," Scott quipped back.

Pulling his hard cock out to the head, he plunged into Sarah, as she immediately groaned and wrapped her legs around his waist. As he plunged in and out with his entire length, Sarah whispered encouragement, whimpered, and cooed from the sensations. After roughly five minutes of solid, full length fucking, Sarah could feel the cock inside her swell, ready to explode. Her anticipation of his seed inside of her prompted the onset of her third orgasm and as she began to moan in ecstasy her pussy walls gripped Scott tighter, sending him over the edge as he erupted inside of her, pumping his seed with deep thrusts, finally finishing after seven full spurts.

Scott collapsed on top of Sarah with her not even registering the weight of his body. Neither moved for minutes, fully sated, numbed by euphoria, wishing they could stay in this space forever. Knowing deep inside themselves that this was the one, this was the person, but those thoughts would remain hidden. Anyway, both of them had too much going on. Scott had teaching and coaching and Sarah had grad school. As Scott rolled off of his magnificent lover, both of them resolved to not complicate the other's life. Scott was the first to speak.

"You know Sarah, I do think you are special, and you are a wonderful lover. I hope that you feel the same. And understand that I would do anything for you in a minute. You know that right?"

"Yes, Scott, I know you are there for me. And you know you are a great lover as well. Scott, you are important to me and you probably won't but if you need me, I will be there, regardless of what my mother says."

The two kissed passionately, then Scott spooned Sarah as they drifted off to sleep, each with a smile and a tear welling up in the corner of an eye..