Sarah and Ben Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband discovers wife's new job isn't what he thought.
10.9k words
3.81
129k
49

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/05/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,503 Followers

I had graduated from college four years ago and was just now getting into the place I wanted to be in life. My wife and I had been married for six years and I still felt like a newlywed when I got home at night. My name is Ben.

Money had been tight while in school, and I was now becoming able to get Sarah some of the better things life had to offer. She wasn't big on material things like I was. She just wanted a nice home and a car. Anything else didn't matter to her.

Sarah didn't have to work now like she had to while I was going to school. Her having to work to support us while I was in classes had bothered me. She had been supportive of me in any case and I knew that she loved me without a doubt.

Our sex life was nice, and I didn't think anything was wrong in that area. Sarah had a healthy sexual drive and I loved her for it. She liked to fuck vaginally only, even though we had tried a bit of anal. Her anal experience hadn't done anything for her except cause her pain, and so we had not done it since.

I may have been to blame for the pain, since I did not know that we should have used lubricant and I should have been gentler than I was. I had been too excited by the act and pushed to hard, to fast.

Sarah would give me a blowjob, but I had never came in her mouth. She would stop just before I came and then either put me in her pussy or jerk me off into her hand. I didn't mind, and since we had both been virgins when we married neither of us really knew any better.

Sarah had some friends she liked to go shopping with time to time and I would stay home and veg out while they went out shopping. Sarah would usually get some clothes, once in a while a sexy nightie or underwear.

She kept in shape by going out to a ladies gym everyday. Her body was hard, toned and she had a magnificent figure. Her breasts were large on her frame, being D-cups. Her butt was just about the most perfect shape I had ever seen. It was like one of those 'bubble-butts' you hear about but rarely see.

Sarah kept her pussy trimmed nice and close, with a pretty full 'beard'. Her pubes were cut short, about 1/4" long and just shaved enough so she could wear her full-type bikinis. Sarah didn't like thong or string bikini's thinking that only a slut would wear them.

One of Sarah's best features was her long blonde hair. I was enthralled with it. It would shine and glow at any time. I always loved to see her walking in a breeze. She would look like an angel as her hair billowed out around her head.

Sarah had a friend named June. June was a slender big-chested lady who loved to flirt and always made comments to me about me trying to get me all embarrassed. June worked as a waitress in a lounge. She did pretty well for herself and I often wondered how much she got paid. She seemed to always have money and had even treated Sarah to some expensive dinners.

Neither of us knew where June worked. June was always close-mouthed about her job, other than some of the funny things that she saw while at work. I never had really cared to find out much more than I already knew.

June had talked Sarah into going out for a few on several occasions. I had encouraged that because I would benefit on her return. You know, the slightly drunk wife, horny and loose. All ready to party in bed with her man. I loved those nights most of all.

One day June mentioned that her boss was looking for some help. It seems a few girls had moved on to other jobs and they were short handed. June had been working on Sarah to go to work with her. She thought that Sarah would enjoy having some of her own money to 'play' with.

Sarah mentioned it to me one night and I told her if she wanted to it was ok with me. I reminded her that we didn't need the money while at the same time giving her the option to do it if she wanted too.

Sarah thought it over for a few days then decided to go ahead and apply for a job. Her interview went very well and June was excited when she saw that Sarah was going to go to work with her. Sarah was pretty quiet about her job and I didn't press her for details to far. She was a bit uncomfortable with the whole bar thing but overall was looking forward to her first night on the job.

When I saw her dressed for her first night at work I about shit. She had on a very sort black leather skirt and a leather halter-top. The halter-top was very skimpy in material and I could see quite a bit of the sides and tops of her breasts. The leather was soft and so thin that I could see the outline of her nipples.

Her outfit was topped off with fishnet stockings, garter, garter-belt, and spike high heels. All in black of course. She looked like a prostitute. I started to question her but she didn't have time to argue, just telling me that this was her uniform and she would be all right.

When she got home I was up and waiting to talk to her. I had severe doubts about my wife working at this bar dressed like she was supposed to be in her uniform. She came in and seemed happy. Her mood was so good I had a hard time even bringing up her outfit.

She came right up to me and attacked me as I stood in the middle of the living room. Her arms went around me and she planted her lips right on mine. Her tongue was insistently driving into my mouth. She raised one of her legs and wrapped it around my body, pulling me in close to her. I was stunned by her actions. I had never seen her so hot and bothered before.

She pushed me down onto the couch after our kiss and proceeded to undress me. She then stripped off her clothes standing in front of me in the light. (Another first by the way, usually she preferred the dark to make love.) She left on her garters, stockings and high heels. I was excited like never before. She looked so beautiful and so sexy as she stood before me letting me see her womanly charms so sexily on display.

She then moved up between my legs and sucked on my cock for a minute. About the time I started to get close to cumming she moved up on me and put my cock into her pussy. She plunged up and down on me as she fucked me like never before.

I couldn't believe that this was Sarah, my prim and proper wife acting so slutty. Her actions were one of a very horny lady. I laid back and let her pump up and down on me and just took in a very rare sight.

Her breasts were bouncing and I couldn't get enough of the fact that I was actually seeing them in the light. I had so rarely seen them in the light of day or by other light that I couldn't tell you much about the details of them.

I saw that she had a little mole on her left breast, just under her nipple about two inches. I saw that there was hardly any sag at all to them. I saw that her nipples were almost purple and hard, sticking out about an inch.

I was also able to see her flat smooth stomach, her cute belly button, (an inny) and even her well-manicured bush. I could see where my cock was going into her and how the lips of her pussy wrapped around it and seemingly pulled it into her depths.

My mind was in mass confused overdrive. I forgot all about my worries on her uniform, I forgot about my worries about where she was working, I forgot about everything as she fucked me royally.

When we were done I just held her and once in a while I would push her away and just gaze at her body. She was a bit embarrassed but let me ogle her all I wanted to.

"What brought this all on?"

"Well, wearing this uniform and all the attention it brought me got me hotter than hell. I was so horny by the time I got off I literally ran to the car and actually broke the speed limit to get home and fuck your eyeballs out Ben."

"You got worked up waiting on men? Did they paw at you, what?"

"Oh they all were perfect gentlemen as far as touching went. I wasn't grabbed or felt up too much; the bouncers keep the men at bay pretty well. However, they all had very naughty things to say to me that eventually got me so horny I could hardly stand it."

"I don't know if I like that idea of them hitting on you Sarah. You are my wife and all, and I don't want you to get into trouble or something to come between us. I love you too much to risk losing you baby."

"Ben, you know that I only love you sweetie. I would never do anything that would cause you to stop loving me. I really like this job though. I haven't been so hot ever."

"Well, I guess, as long as you bring it home to me to be satisfied, ok."

"You bet ok. I am going to keep working there for at least the foreseeable future. I made about seventy dollars in tips tonight and it was a Monday. Monday's, Tuesday's and Wednesday's are slow nights."

"Seventy dollars? Shit, get me a job there."

"I don't think that the men in the club would tip you honey, sorry. You don't have what it takes to get tips from them."

"Yeah, probably a good thing too. I am, after all, a lesbian. I like girls. Not boys."

"Oh you silly man. You can't be a lesbian. Maybe a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Just think what I will get in tips on Thursday's, Fridays, and Saturdays? God, I'll be rich."

"You're going to be working six days a week?"

"Oh no! Mr. Stevens, that's the boss, wants me to work Tuesday's through Saturdays, nights. He thinks that I will bring in business for the bar with my looks and all."

"I'll have to agree with him there. Your looks coupled with that uniform should have most of the men in the city there every night you work baby. Just remember that you are married please."

"Oh Ben. I'll remember that you are my husband always. I love you so much. Thank you for letting me work there. Come on, let's go to bed and fuck some more. I'M STILL HORNY."

I was torn between jealousy and pride. I was very proud of my wife's good looks and how she got men's attention. I was jealous that I wouldn't be seeing her all the time and other strange men would be. I was so happy for her though. I kept my fears to myself and went with the flow. Besides I was already benefiting from her job due to her horniness.

Sarah worked at her new job and our sex life shot up. I found that she would come home and be so hot and horny I would have my hands full taming her back down.

On the first weekend she came home a bit later, due to the bar staying open longer. It was a Friday night and I was in bed asleep. I got woke up with Sarah giving me a world-class blowjob. I couldn't believe that it wasn't a dream.

As I woke up I realized that the bedroom light was on. Sarah had my cock in her mouth and she was completely naked. Her nipples were distended and hard. Her sucking was feverish and she was almost crying with need.

I was a bit stunned at the next thing I noticed. Her nicely trimmed and manicured bush was gone. She had shaved herself bald. I loved the look on her as it showed the lips of her pussy. I had always thought that she had beautiful pussy lips. This was a secret dream of mine come true.

When she slipped her hot tight and wet pussy down over my hard cock I discovered that I loved the feeling of her pussy being so silky smooth. She fucked me for a bit then orgasmed in one long huge shuddering climax.

As she wound down, I moved down on her and began to lick and suck on her pussy. This was something that I rarely did. She usually would push me away. I don't think she found pussy eating to be all that sexy. Tonight however, I had my head pulled hard into her wet pussy.

I ate her and licked her clit in light circular motions. The faster and lighter I moved my tongue around that more she moaned. Soon she was shaking in another orgasm. For the first time I had eaten my wife to an orgasm.

I was so into the moment that I had forgotten that I had cum in her just a few minutes before. By the time that I realized what I had done, well, I discovered that I kind of liked it. It didn't taste so bad or anything and it had really turned Sarah on.

Afterwards, as I moved up to hug her she kissed me. Her tongue was inside my mouth and I could see her eyes flash, as she tasted herself in my mouth. I also had a bit of my cum in my mouth too, and I knew that she could taste that in addition to her own juices.

She broke our kiss and looked into my eyes. I saw something in her eyes that was what I took to be a look of indecision. I kept eye contact with her for a bit then she broke it off. Her hands were busy on my soft cock and I could tell she wanted more yet tonight.

"Why did you shave yourself honey?"

"Oh, that was because of one of the new uniforms Mr. Stevens bought for us to wear. It has a real narrow cut bottom piece and when I tried it on June mentioned that she could see my pussy hair sticking out all over. She shaved me, and I guess before I knew what was happening, she had me all bald down there. Sorry Ben."

"Oh don't be sorry Sarah. I love it. It looks great. It feels great; I wish that you had done this a long time ago. I really love it. Can I take a close-up look of it honey?"

"Oh YOU. Yeah, I guess."

Sarah lay back and I moved down between her legs. I couldn't get over how much she had changed for the better since taking her new job. I was in our bed, with the light on looking at her freshly shaven pussy.

I saw that her lips were just as I had always imagined they would be. I loved being able to see them in the light without any hair in the way. I took her legs in my hands and spread them open, then pulled them up into the air. Her pussy was gaping a bit and looked so sexy.

I could see our combined juices around her lips and a bit of white cum at the bottom of her opening. I couldn't resist and soon I had my head back down there licking and sucking on her bare, smooth pussy. I brought her up and over into another orgasm. Her hands were pulling me so tightly into her pussy that I couldn't catch my breath.

Afterwards Sarah held me and stroked my head with her hands in a loving fashion. I could tell that there was something on her mind. I finally asked her to tell me what was bothering her.

"Oh it's nothing really. I was just wondering...never mind...you would think that I am such a slut. It was nothing really. Forget about it Ben."

"No, come on Sarah, I love you and want to see you happy honey. Please tell me what is on your mind?"

"Well...I was wondering what you thought of the taste of our combined cum while you ate me out. What did you think?"

Her question surprised me for a moment and I was at a loss for words. I regained my tongue and before she chickened out on this subject gave her my answer.

"Well, it was different at first. I wasn't sure if I should like it or not. I finally decided that I did like it. It was sexy to be able to eat you out, bringing you to an orgasm, and have you cum in my mouth. I loved having my tongue in your pussy as it clasped and pulled on it during your orgasm. It was sexy and great."

"Really? Then what would you say if I told you I would like to try to have you...you know...in my mouth?"

"Are you saying that you want me to cum in your mouth too?"

"Well, I don't want you to think that I am a slut or a whore, but I would like to try it to see if I liked it. It's just the way you looked as you ate me. I can't get over how you looked like you really loved what you were doing to me."

"Oh baby, I did love what I was doing to you. I love this bald pussy, your new openness, the idea of doing it in the light, everything. It is all great. I love you so much Sarah. I really do you know."

'I LOVE YOU TOO Ben, that is why I want to try to suck you all the way off and have you shoot into my mouth. If you liked it so much it must be something to try. I want to try it. Right now."

With those words in my ears, my formerly prim wife moved down and began to give me a blowjob like I have never had before. Her tongue swirled and caressed my shaft as her head bobbed up and down on me. I suddenly realized that she was taking in more of me on each down stroke. She had always before stopped at about three inches or so. Now she was taking in about four, then five inches of my seven-inch cock.

I was in heaven. Here I was getting a great blowjob from my wife. A blowjob that was going to go on until I came in her mouth. She was going down farther on my cock than she ever had before. He tongue was actively seeking out new areas to lick on my shaft, and I was going to cum in real short order.

Soon I felt it building up in my balls. I motioned to Sarah that I was close. I thought that I would give her a chance to pull away if she had changed her mind. She didn't.

She redoubled her efforts and really began to bob her head up and down. Suddenly I felt her throat open up and the head of my cock fell through. I was buried in her throat, my pubic mound up against her lips. She had taken all of me into her mouth, down her throat.

I was stunned and so turned on. I couldn't help myself and began to shoot off. Sarah kept her mouth on my cock, pulling up until just the head of it was in her mouth. I unloaded my cum into her hot wet mouth and she took it all. I collapsed afterwards, in stunned disbelief of what she had just done for me.

"UM-M-M-M, this isn't so bad of a taste. In fact...I kind of like it. It tastes pretty good. Man, I wished that I had done this long ago. You taste great Ben. I think that I like the taste of cum."

"What brought on this change Sarah? What's going on at your job that is changing you so much?"

"Ben, I think that it is all the men and their comments to me. Some of them are so crude, but all of the men say them to me from time to time. June is part of it also. June and a couple of the other girls that I work with. They are always talking about how they love to have a man shoot off in their mouths."

"What do the men say to you? I don't know if I want you working around some crude construction workers who are always going to be hitting on you. I don't think that I really like that whole idea."

"Oh Ben, don't worry. I can take care of myself. Besides, it has been good for us in bed don't you think? I mean, listening to them and talking to June and my work buddies has gotten me to try other things in bed with you. Everything that they have told me is true too."

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

"June told me that guys like to see their women in the light especially if their woman is as good-looking as me. She also told me that my shaved pussy would drive you wild. One of the other girls said some things that made me want to try to taste your cum. Finally, I overheard some of the customers talking about blowjobs and how they love to have a girl deep throat them during the act of gong down on them."

"But where did you get...well, when did you get so good at deep throat? You have never done that to me before. How did you get so good at it Sarah? Your not..."

"No, I am not cheating on you Ben. June and the other girls have been showing me and then I have been practicing on banana's and cucumbers. They have been very helpful in that regard."

"What do you mean showing you? You don't actually watch them go down on men do you?"

"No silly. They have shown me on bananas and cucumbers. Geez, they aren't sluts either. No matter what you may think."

"I didn't say they were sluts Sarah. I just have been at a loss for this new you. I love it, but it scares me at the same time. Where will we end up?"

"Fucked out in bed goofball. All fucked out in bed together."

Sarah had never used four-letter words before now, here she was saying fucked like it was common for her to talk trash like this. I was stunned at this development too. I didn't let it show to her though because secretly I loved this new and opened up Sarah.

From then on blowjobs to completion, eating pussy, sex in the daylight or in well-lit rooms was normal for us. Sarah became more and more open to trying other things as well. Anal was still off limits, but with all of the other things we were doing, it didn't really matter to me.

curious2c
curious2c
2,503 Followers