Sarah and Dean's Sex Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The way you stroke your cock through your trousers sometimes, I've seen you. When I'm wearing a short skirt, I know it gets you going. Ohhhh daddy, I love teasing you, I love going back to my room to play with my super daddy turned on soaking pussy, pushing my fingers in there, fucking them till I come and imagining you spunking deep inside of me daddy! I love it too daddy but I know you really do, I know you want me. You can't resist can you? You can't can you daddy? Tell me you can't resist, tell me you want me, come on daddy, I want to know, tell me now!!"

"God I want you," Dean moaned.

"What daddy, I can't hear you, tell me again, louder."

Dean's head was swimming with lust now, Sarah had slipped convincingly into the role of his daughter. The heat of the moment combined with the incredible sensations his cock was experiencing inside her slippery cunt transported him to a fantasy world were it was Lucy now riding him. He could feel his daughter on top of him, he was sucking hard on her nipple, she was now bouncing up and down hard on his cock demanding him to confirm how much he wanted her.

"I want you baby, I reallllly want you!!"

"Say my name, scream it," Dean heard Lucy's voice demanding him to say it.

Dean shouted much louder than he previously intended to. "I want you baby, I want you sooo much Luuuuccccyyyyy!! Myyy babbyyy!!"

As he screamed his daughter's name, a jet of thick spunk erupted from his balls squirting deep into Sarah's gyrating cunt, rapidly followed by two more. He was bucking his hips so furiously Sarah had to hold onto him for the ride of her life as she came over and over again from the effects of their wanton fucking and their unbelievable, exquisitely horny roll play.

She collapsed on top of Dean, whispering in a voice she could barely muster, "Fucking hell daddy, where did you get that from?"

"You know damned well you fucking sexy slut, bringing me a spunk filled pussy and pretending to be Lucy, that was the dirtiest and horniest moment of my life, I just hope she's gone out and didn't hear that!"

Sarah giggled. "And if she did? You know your daughter isn't as sweet and naive as you thought she might be before she came here to stay."

"I know, I know that's true but to hear her father screaming her name as he's coming inside you... well that's a stretch too far is my guess."

Sarah sighed, "I don't know lover, she's a big girl now and has had and still has lovers in a not so conventional way, maybe if she heard us it's the nudge she needs to start her mind lusting after some daddy cock!"

She brought two spunk dripping fingers up from her cunt and licked the sticky goo greedily from them.

"Come on, you can rustle us something up to eat, I'm absolutely starving and need some food inside of me if I'm going to enjoy more of this." She grabbed his cock whilst opening her mouth for a deep kiss to share with Dean the spunk she'd savored in there.

Sarah took a shirt from Dean's wardrobe, fastening two buttons which just about covered her nipples. It hung down over her arse to the middle of her thigh. Dean thought she looked the picture of a sultry hot slut who wanted cock and everything else she could lay her hands on.

"Like the look lover? You know I was just thinking, if Lucy likes a bit of pussy as I'm horny for some lady on lady fun, why not make it lady on girl fun if your daughter is up for it!"

Dean almost choked when he heard this, "Christ Sarah, you've not even met her, now you're thinking about getting into her knickers!"

Sarah laughed, "It would be perfect sweety, imagine you behind Lucy, me underneath, sixtynining her to oblivion, imagine how hot that would be."

Dean had to admit the thought excited him but said, "Let's take this one step at a time, I don't want my daughter running for the hills to escape her rampant father and his shag happy girlfriend!"

Sarah grabbed his hand. "I guess so, now feed me, I'm starving."

They descended into the kitchen and were shocked to see Lucy standing at the end, against the sink, sipping a glass of water. She looked sensational. She'd poured herself into the tightest and shortest pair of red leather shorts imaginable that had a zip running from the top of the shorts and disappeared somewhere below her crotch. Her top was nothing more than a slinky sleeveless translucent T shirt semi revealing her bra less naked breasts. Her nipples stood out prominently, stiff and alert, begging for attention. A tan suede jacket with a band of tassels stitched into the sleeves was slung over her arm.

She wore open toed three inch high sandals with straps that wrapped up round her calves and tied off just below the knee. She'd painted her eyelids blue, wore dark eyeliner with carefully applied make up to emphasize her cheekbones and the deepest blood red lip gloss to complete her look. For extra effect Lucy wore her long black hair in two pony tails that poked out at right angles from her head for half an inch before dropping to nestle over her breasts.

Dean gasped. "I thought you'd be out baby but as you're still here, let me introduce Sarah to you."

Lucy smiled over sweetly at her father and his lover. "Feels like I've already met you with all the noise you guys were making!"

Dean was flabbergasted and terrified his daughter must have heard what they'd been saying. He was worried as to what she'd make of her father screaming her name out during sex with his new girlfriend, the very woman who stood before his daughter now, whilst barely covering herself in one of his shirts.

Lucy held out a hand for Sarah, "I'm really pleased to meet you. My daddy's told me a lot about you." She winked cheekily as she said this. "Did I hear my name coming out of your room daddy when you were errrm, shall we say... engaged in bedroom activities??"

Dean flushed instantly red. He wanted the floor to open up and swallow him whole then transport him somewhere the last couple of hours could be erased and his daughter had never heard him screaming that he wanted to fuck her.

As Lucy stood there all casual looking like she'd just asked if her father would like milk in his coffee, Sarah took the initiative by accepting Lucy's hand and stepped in to give her a tiny peck on her cheek. She stood back still holding Lucy by the hand declaring,

"How wonderful to meet you, your father has told me so much about you. I guess that's what you heard before, the two of us talking about you."

Lucy couldn't contain the mirth that had built up inside of her, she burst out laughing.

"Ohhh my god, you're so busted, whatever it takes to get your rocks off, like you said daddy it's a free world and as long as no one gets hurt."

As Lucy tailed off what she was saying Sarah took up the new line of conversation.

"Well I must say it's so refreshing to meet a liberated young lady, it took me years to get this far, if you don't have any hang ups when it comes to..."

"Sex?" Said Lucy pretending to inquire what Sarah was driving at. "I told my daddy that you're most welcome here when I'm around, it's a big place and easy to lose each other in it."

Then to her father. "You better feel the same way when I bring someone home for closed door bedroom fun daddy! Though I'm not sure I'll be screaming your name out."

She burst out laughing at the sight of her father cringing and continued to make him squirm saying.

"Although maybe I might shout it out, who knows what might comes to pass during one's climatic moments!!"

She really creased herself watching him fluster trying to think of something to say. Again Sarah came to his rescue, filling the awkward void Dean felt.

"Well Lucy, you certainly won't struggle to find yourself some willing admirers dressed like that, you look utterly sensational and if you don't mind me saying, good enough to eat."

Dean could not believe the exchange that was taking place in front of him between his beautiful daughter and his new lover.

"Well thank you kindly Sarah, good of you to notice."

Lifting one leg slightly to rub the back of the other calf with her toes, Dean gulped hard, Lucy looked so erotic. "I must say you wear the post coital lover's work shirt look very well, casual yet totally... fucked."

Dean almost expired on the spot. The two women in his life were verbally sparring in front of him. He was unsure if it was for his benefit or was the exchange before him all about his daughter and Sarah trying to weigh the other up.

"Believe you me, I am, I've never felt so ravished in all my days, I highly recommend it to you." Sarah fired back.

"Recommend what?" asked Lucy, "You're young stud daddy has told me about, my daddy or yourself?"

Dean felt like he was in a dream, this could not be happening for real.

"To be quite honest, all three," purred Sarah in a sultry sexy voice, "though I've yet to experience the charms of a lady, would you recommend that experience to me?"

Lucy stared hard into Sarah's eyes, "Something tells me you'll take to it like you've been at it all your life."

Sarah licked her lips. "Well I'm looking for someone to show me the ropes so to speak, you never know I might even throw in the bonus of a threesome with my young stud if I click with the right sexy young lady."

Time stood still for a moment. Lucy broke the monetary spell by stepping forward to place her hands on Sarah's cheeks pulling her face to hers for a deep short kiss whilst stuffing her tongue into her father's new lover's mouth. She broke it off wiping her mouth with the back of her hand saying breezily.

"That'll give you something to think about and what a way for a girl to taste her fathers spunk! Straight out of his girlfriends mouth!"

She laughed then theatrically patted her red leather clad backside.

"Enjoy the rest of the night folks, I'm gonna find me some hunk to ride the night away, maybe even find a lucky gal to join us too!"

Looking over at her father who was now doing the best impression he could of a mute statue she said.

"As you mentioned daddy, as long as no one gets hurt, then its all, all right."

She wrapped her arms round his neck, giving him a big hug and completely stunned him by rubbing her thigh over his swollen cock. She murmured into his ear.

"Ohhh daddy, it feels like you've got a lot more loving to give Sarah tonight. Now make sure you don't forget your lines!"

Lucy broke away from her father's ear and planted a big smacking exaggerated closed mouth kiss on his lips. "Hmmmm," she groaned, "That tastes nice too."

She turned, grabbed her bag and headed out of the room stopping to look back and blow them a kiss.

"I'm looking forward to seeing you again Sarah, I know my daddy is really glad he met you, I'm glad he is too and just as glad to have met you myself."

She left the room swaying her hips extravagantly from side to side.

Dean exclaimed, "What the fuck happened just now?"

Sarah reached down to Dean's cock.

"Just two apex, hot, top of the sex food chain ladies checking each other out. She is as hot as they come. This could turn out way beyond your wildest dreams, bloody hell, mine too. Fuck me, she's really got me hot and horny again. I'd have fucked her in front of you, what a sexy girl she is. I have to have her. Now feed me and fuck me and like you're daughter said...don't forget your lines daddy!"

12