Sarah and Jules and Jill Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her sense of smell, taste, and hearing in touch I've been so amplified by the lovemaking that was going on and everybody started to breathe deep and catch their breath and there was a little giggling going all around.

Sarah on one side and Jill on the other side, gently lick Colleen's nipples and breasts and one works on her breasts very gently while the other one is kissing her and the three of them are exchanging saliva and women juices. I'm kicking back looking at this beautiful array of womanhood like a piece of art on the bed in front of me.

I position Colleen on her side and I slide up behind her, and I insert my cleaned up cock gently into her pussy which is on fire now from at least three orgasms, grabbing her from behind by the hips and gently fondling her breasts.

I fucked her from behind, planning to cum one more load inside her before we are done.

Jill and Sarah have cuddled up on the other side of the bed and are in the lovers embrace French kissing, touching and fingering each other, and the four of us continue loving each other.

I did not last very long and for the third time I came.

The sensuousness of making love to this beautiful blind woman was so overwhelming to me that not only have I had the privilege of taking her innocence not once, but twice today, but now I get to deposit my seed deep inside her. She has now received my DNA in two places deep in her.

Jill and Sarah are getting hotter. Jill finally picks up Sarah and slams her down and dives between her legs spreading her lips without the stump of her one arm and fingers of her other hand and again deeply dives into Sarah's pussy slurping audibly slurping the cum and liquids out of her, and Sarah starts screaming again her fourth orgasm.

The student has now become the teacher!

The lovemaking went off and on from about late afternoon to around midnight, where we decided to just hold stay in the same bed overnight, and as is sort of a tradition with Sarah and I, all through the night we exchanged positions with different partners, and gently loved each other all through the night into early the next morning.

I woke up to the sound of the shower running and all kinds of giggling going on.

Come to find out that Sarah with her one leg was assisted by Jill with one stumpy arm, and Colleen who is totally blind, and all three of them managed to hobble their way into the shower and were showering

off and cleaning each other, kissing, licking, laughing and just in general having a joyous time sharing love with each other.

I couldn't take much more of this, so I thought 'Well I'll be damned, I'm gonna be left behind', so I walked into the shower with a morning stiffie and said hi to everybody and immediately grabbed Sarah's tit and started sucking on it.

I lifted Sarah up and managed to get my cock into her and I fucked her against the wall while Colleen and Jill were making out on the other side of the shower, sucking and giggling and looking at us as I am hammering my beautiful lover against the shower wall.

I told the girls "OK look, I'm good, but I have only one more load left in me after all this sex, so I'm gonna give it to my love of my life Sarah here, and after I'm done if anyone wants sloppy seconds... go for it."

While I was making love to Sarah, blind Colleen got down on both knees I was gently touching, feeling, licking Jill's pussy from bottom to top finding the Clit sucking a little bit on the love button, and then working her tongue up and down the groove while her right arm was wrapped around Jill's ass, squeezing it, and her left arm was up playing with one of her tits.

Jill started to quiver and for the last time had an orgasm in Colleen's mouth while blind Colleen is sucking up the juices. I started coming inside Sarah and I told the girls," OK I'm cumming one last load inside Sarah."

As Jill's orgasm subsided, Colleen slid over to receive the goo that I deposited in Sarah's pussy and she wrapped both her hands around Sarah's ass.

Sarah balanced herself on one good leg and Colleen latched onto her pussy and you could hear the slurping sound of my cum coming out of Sarah's pussy into Colleen's mouth.

It was beautiful!

After the last orgasms, we all cleaned up, put dried off put our clothes on, and adjourned to a civilized breakfast in the kitchen, as we shared our feelings of the previous night.

Our blind guest, Colleen, started "You three have made the most incredible memorable night for me. I have never in my life thought that could be such ecstasy and pleasure and sensuality like what I had experience with the three of you. I hope to God that we can continue this... and for my friend Jill, I cannot tell you, the feelings I have for you, which I think are feelings of love, and even though I have been with a man now for the first time, I feel a very close, loving, kinship and friendship toward you Jill, and I hope our friendship will continue?"

Jill responded "I do too Colleen and it could not have been possible without the tutelage of Sarah and Jules. They have taught me more about intimacy and love and sexuality and sensuality that I did not even realize existed until I met up with Sarah that one day at the VA clinic."

"I feel the same way about you, Colleen, and while you may be sight impaired your other four senses seem to have surpassed and overwhelmed all your other needs in life to compensate for your lack of sight."

We all finished our breakfast, and said our goodbyes at the door with Jill holding Colleen by the arm as Colleen, teared up, reached out with her other arm and gave me and Sarah a kiss on the lips and hugged and squeezed us both and thanked us for the evening.

Colleen and Jill walked to Jill's car and they drove off.

The End.

12