All Comments on 'Sarah and Noah Ch. 01'

by marriedtosister

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
It is only a fantasy

I enjoyed reading this and hope you will keep us in touch with this couple as they make their way through life. There will be many trying times ahead for them and hopefully many sexy times too.

Alice_RosaleenAlice_Rosaleenabout 6 years ago
Such sweet vulgarities

Love the intense mix of smut and emotion. And lines like this. "That my body knows that it was just taken, deflowered, violated, fucked, and inseminated by it's big brother."

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thanks, very well written.

Nice love story, sweet and then veering to hot.

And I didn't spot any spelling mistake ... ( english isn't my first language, that's french, but I had a good first teacher, I read much and enjoy a strong visual memory ).

It's so rare to read correct english - or american english - on this site, and very agreeable. Thanks for that, too.

Just one question : "He would do anything for other" (2/3 of 2nd page) : I would have waited "for her" ? Really not annoying.

Gave 5 stars, hope to see more later. Another question, about author's pen name : is this autobiographic ?

Chuck0032.

SpiritfireSpiritfireabout 6 years ago
Fuck you Anon. It was great

Isn't it amazing how people hide behind an anonymous name to disparage something?

Please continue this with more. It needs another chapter. Many more.

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
I like the story

5 stars. I hope there’s. Chapter 2 in the works. And just ignore the anonymous idiots comment!

jsmangisjsmangisabout 6 years ago
Excellent First Story.

One of the most erotic love stories I have read here. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Magnificent!

What a wonderful story! I loved every bit of it: the strong sibling attraction, love, raw sexuality and dirtiness. Very well composed and written, and also very believable! I‘d love to read more.

RichardGRichardGabout 6 years ago

This was without a dought one of the best stories I have ever read on this site, Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story....

...but it needs some light editing. In some instances I believe dialogue from both characters was contained within the same paragraph, which should be fixed.

Also, maybe I read it too quickly but I didn't get a sense of how the characters should look; perhaps more description would help in that regard. Otherwise a great story; very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The side-notes were a bit distracting.

The explanations, like "I'm sorry Sarah" broke up the flow of your story. They could have been included but worded better to continue with the pace.

Otherwise, overall, it was pretty good.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
AWESOME LOVING and TENDER STORY

One of the best brother and sister stories.

How difficult it is love each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Editing

I liked the story as is, a little editing that you want to do is not a bad idea. However, I think the characters do not need further description. I am writing this since it was suggested you should be more descriptive what they look like. I beg to differ. We know Sarah has brown eyes and brown hair, she is a runner. The rest can be left to the reader‘s imagination. This is a very well composed and narrated story. Please do not ruin it by over-editing and over-descriptiveness!

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50about 6 years ago
Excellent

Excellent as is, moving to another country makes sense. Like NZ.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A Lovely Lyric Story

Thank you so much.

Rt3FarmerRedFordRt3FarmerRedFordabout 6 years ago
Sticky Sentiment !

I enjoyed your story line and outcome being a romantic.

OK, A perverted romantic ! Keep writing....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Re: Editing

Your comment kind of proves my point. She actually has blond hair, not brown, but if you didn't recall that from the very beginning of the story you'd be hard pressed to remember since it's only mentioned the once as far as I saw.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckabout 6 years ago
Great

You must continue this story. There are so many things that need to be explored. Telling Mom and Dad, genetic counseling, having babies, and growing old together. The kids will be told, at some point, about their sibling parents. Just keep going until the entire story is finished.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All brothers and sisters should experience such uninhibited love

Stormgod59Stormgod59about 6 years ago
Perfect

It was a perfect romantic story that captured the emotional, as well as the sexual, beauty of an incestuous relationship. Hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Best love story I've ever read!

God, I love this story. Sexy as hell (what a turn on!), and yet so romantic and sweet. It's so good and I would love to read more with these characters. So strong, so well written, and yet so fucking hot!

praetorian23praetorian23about 6 years ago
Um....Just WOW...

Pardon the language, but HOLY F'ING SHIT! What a story..One or two little errors doesn't even matter to me. You have struck gold here. Please keep offering selections as well thought out and written as this one, and I'll keep reading them. Again, WELL DONE !!!!!!

horny2doithorny2doitabout 6 years ago

This is one of the most loving and caring stories about brother-sister love that I have ever read. Written so well and each section truly thought through. This is just the first encounter ! I hope his sister comes at him again tomorrow or the next day and this time, she takes him ! Being a nurse, she simply strips him naked, makes out strongly and then she takes control and bangs him senseless. She shows him what a real horny sister can do and how much she likes his cum. We need more chapters after several more of what the " older sister " can teach him! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great storytelling

Incredible dialog. The best stories are told with dialogue. I agree with the other comments about loving, hot, sweet. I don't care what color their hair was. Forget about the editing criticism.

Just keep writing. You have real talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One of my all time favorites

Love how she not only matched but even exceeded his passion.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 6 years ago
HOT...PASSIONATE...SPECIAL!!!

Very well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sweet Baby Jesus and Everything Good

I love this so very much. I really hope you continue this story, or more like it, please. Love the intensity, love the love, love the intimacy between your characters!!

ProfessorlondiabazProfessorlondiabazabout 6 years ago
Beautiful Love Story.

One of the best brother sister love story. It is love all the way and with that love Incest

had to happen.Great story. Very well written. Beautiful dialogues. I wish most of the brother sister have that kind of love and live it.Can not have words to express my very positive feelings for this great story.Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sisters love

Very beautiful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lovely Story

In France there is no such crime as incest! I believe that goes for some US states too. The real reason why it was made illegal I have read is that in past centuries many top rank folk including a certain Pope had "relations" with their sisters or daughters and some of the children that came along were "strange". My attitude is that if siblings really fall in love, why should they be threatened with prison.... Especially if they met as strangers and only found out their relationship months or even years later. As an attractive young lady said quietly on tv:"Don't knock it until you've tried it!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lovely from beginning to end

This is what love stories should look like, regardless of theme. All the other crap is irrelevant to love, romance, or care. They can't hold a flicker to passion. Very well done, and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Forbidden love, so beautiful!

This was beautiful, tender and touching and struck so close to home, as I too am hopelessly in love with my sexy, gorgeous baby sister, We're both long adults now, who have our own children, We both weathered hellish divorces,

For decades now, since she was pubescent, I've long for nothing more than kissing her sweet lips, sucking her nipples, orally worshipping her, sucking her clit until she explodes on my tongue, Then placing my cock at the place I've longed to be, gently using my cum weeping tip to nuzzle, then spread her pink petals as I impale her on my mounting desire, to have her spasming pussy milk my cock, flooding her with my cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lovely and tender

Sarah ased Noah not to be rough, and he was loving and gentle, but nevertheless manly and masculine. If Noah is 26, how about a bit of chest hair on the masculine, muscular, broad chest? Keep them loving and growing in love!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A Great Fucking Read! Literally!

5 Star Stud you are...!!! Like most people who have commented, I loved this story. It makes me wish I had my own Sarah...except with Blue eyes! LOL! Keep up the great work! I am loving it!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 5 years ago
Ooh soo Sexy!

I loved it. Sarah and Noah just belong together! Just the way you described everything was, in itself, sexy and carnal and all that I wanted in a read. Please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Funny

I have to say that I’ve never thought of my breasts as my family’s genetic heirlooms.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

' A massive wave. She didn't want it like this. She wanted to look into his eyes when she came. "Stop and fuck me the other way!" she blurted out as fast as she could. "Right now!" '

"Oh!" Grabs her wrists and Yanks her arms out from under her. "Hell!" Forces her arms behind her, her forearms touching, each hand touching the other elbow, one hand wrapping around both arms, holding them tight, "No!!" His other hand grabbing her neck and slamming one side of her face and her breasts into the mattress, pinning her hard, face down, ass up! Slamming his full length into her once, violently hard, his mushroom head scraping her cervix. Watching her eyes go round as saucers and screaming as her body shook from the inside out, like a lightning bolt had shocked it's way from her deepest parts outward!

You just handed me one of my deepest ass fantasies of you on a silver platter, you're not yanking it away now, to get around to later! You can cum for me hard, like the little sister bitch in heat you are, under your brothers cock and control, while I spray so much cum straight into your womb that there's no way you won't be knocked up with your big brother's babies! Cum, little girl!! (Slaps her ass hard) Cum! (Drives into her) Right! (Rams into her harder, her butt cheeks squishing flat then reverberating like a shockwave) NOW!!! (Both of his hands flying to her shoulders, gripping hard as he Rams violently with all his weight behind the last thrust, as he lets loose with a low, loud roar, his balls contracting and spraying out so hard and forcefully that it felt like it was burning the inside of his urethra.

His sister's legs giving out and collapsing under them, crashing them down, driving his cock deeper into her till his tip smashed into her back wall. She let out a keening, wailing scream as she fell, then no more sounds came out as her eyes rolled up in her head, only the whites of her visible eye showing, her mouth locked wide open with her lips

Pursed in a big O as her body shook and her limbs shuddering and flopping around, like she was having convulsions. Jet after jet of scalding hot, pearly white seed sprayed out of his tip, her pussy walls locked, pulsing and squeezing his shaft so hard that while his body was pumping hard to push his cum out, it stayed backed up, only spraying out in-between her contractions, causing it to spray out with even more force because of the back pressure! Her body jerking hard every time the spray forcefully hit her back wall, then when she tightened down hard on him after each shot, the swirling ball of cum in front of his tip, unable to slip back down past his shaft to escape, is squeezed and sprayed out hard yet again, like it was from his cock, but this time it sprayed through her cervix, splattering, coating and painting the walls of her womb!

He lifted up off her back slightly, pulling her arms out from between them, slowly stretching them out above her head, interlocking his fingers with her along the way. Laying his head down next to hers... Slowly licking his way up the back curve of her ear before gently biting it. Whispering...

"You're mine woman... little sister... lover... Best friend... Lifemate... You belong to me now, my most prized possession and delicious perfect sex slave, my property, my heart and soul. Mine.

Phillip1999RusPhillip1999Rusabout 3 years ago

What is heroine's height and breast size? What actress / celebrity does she look like the most?

And all that is known is that she has blonde hair and brown eyes.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

What a hot brother sister incest story. Well done 5++stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Everything is right here, an eloquent author, the highest level, romance, deep soul love and everything about the act of fertilisation, passing on the gene, Is there anything more beautiful in this world?

Thank you dear author, you are one of the best on Literotica.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

It was a nice story, but the sex dragged out too long. They were thinking and wondering about everything else but fucking. I lost interest. Won't be reading on. Your writing style is not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First of all-**5**STARS!! Wish I could give you more, that is how much I enjoyed the story!!

Oooohhhh.....some don't like the way you "dragged out" the development...that is okay, they may move on to another place...NOT ALL OF US ARE LOOKING FOR A QUICK JERK, WITH NO UNDERLYING SENTIMENT!! Please continue just the way you have (I know, this is Chapter 1, all the rest have been written & completed already...BUT, STILL...!!)

THANKS FOR THE FEELINGS, THE WARMTH. THE INVESTMENT IN NOAH AND SARAH.

I looked at your Biography, you do not give us any ideas about background; so, no reason to jump to conclusions...just accept your writing as an extension of YOU, and how you feel about life...😁

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, I hope there's more !

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

I probably read this story about a year ago. The 5/5 vote that I gave it was still in place.

But I must have been nearly asleep when I read it because as I perused it for the second time just now, I recognized nothing from the first time through. Combined with the fact that I didn't comment either leaves drowsiness as the only answer.

This story was 97% perfection. 👌 I didn't initially like the part where he was sneaking Sarah's panties out of the laundry. I don't like fetishism. But then he explained that Sarah's cum was the first to get smeared on his own genitals and somehow that made it all good.

I'm looking forward to reading the next part.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

Not the first time I have read this and the five stars i have given previously still stands can't say when I first read the story as I don't seem to have left a comment unless it was on another chapter I do that sometimes comment on one and not the other usually if I come to the story late but people who comment without full knowledge should read your bio I believe it explains a lot. I do enjoy your stories and hope you continue. I have just read chap. 3 of the Prince and princess story looking forward to more of that also as I reread more of this. Thank you.

winterplayingwinterplayingover 1 year ago

This is a good story. 5 stars easily. I wish there was a tad less 'inner dialogue' going on in Sarah's head. Also, a tad too much talking with Sarah telling Noah what to do, how to do it, etc. Just broke the rhythm for me. Thank you for your time and writing this totally awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Intrigued and Then Awestruck!!

For some reason, i read the author's bio before reading this chapter. I typically don't even look for an author's bio but I think it was the author's moniker That intrigued me and drew me in. Regardless, i was Immediately a fan before i even read this 1st chapter. Beautiful and hot so far. I regret i only recently found this author and story. 5🌟

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nice story, but much too much repetition about how they belong to each other, how they fit together, how they're together forever, etc., etc., etc.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg12312 months ago

"Sarah And Noah Ch. 01:" - Twenty-six Year Old Bother, Noah and Twenty-five Year Old Virgin Sister, Sarah.

Anyone out there, within the "reading audience" not knowing the value of, the absolute honor of, and the deep down value of life-time vows of ownership, has got to have been born "under a rock" yesterday. Sarah, for the most part, has willed herself to pleasing her enamored brother, deeming him to vow the life together.

This story theme, and the character's--of Noah and Sarah--dialogue is awesome, clear of purpose and detailed to the nth degree! In my world of appreciating a great sibling--or mother/son or father daughter--incestuous commitment of love devotion, honor and duty to their male and female incest sex partner, is the greatest combination and consummation of their lives and bodies. Sarah and Noah have made the honorable pledge 'til "death do they part."

The only disappointment is that Sarah has insisted, at this time for their first sexual coupling of their lives, she has completed her monthly ovulation...so there will not be any pregnancy near term...as she says for now!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I thought this story was, in a word, perfect. It resonated with me on many levels and, more than once, I could have sworn my very own thoughts were being read to myself with regards to relationships and commitment. I think their love and connection was expressed beautifully. It's rare to see that done so well. The fact they are brother and sister only happens to make that connection deeper and more beautiful. I'll never understand why there is hatred and judgement against this when all they want to do is love each other and enjoy life together.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

When a hymen is ripped, there is blood. I suggest researching more on topics you have zero knowledge about because nobody is tasting the forbidden kool-aid like you wrote. And you didn't even mention the blood lol. Criticism aside, I enjoyed everything else immensely. Good luck on future stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarriedtosister@marriedtosister
535 Followers
For an account of my bio with some fictionalization and details changed for anonymity and dramatic effect, you can read the Sarah and Noah Series. Siblings were meant to be best friends from the very beginning. They are part of one another. There is no relationship closer bet...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES