Sarah and Robin Pt. 03

Story Info
Sarah and Robin spend their first night together.
986 words
4.58
7.8k
2

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, a little about me. As i write this I am a sixty-three year old, still sexually active, bi, very submissive woman. When this bi- submissive adventure started I was a 35 year old straight housewife and business consultant living with a loving husband. When 35, I was at about 125 pounds, today 140. I am still 5 foot 7 inches tall of course. Some things have moved around a bit, what were 36 Cs are now 38 Ds. I was, I thought, a perfect 36-24-39 now I'm a perfect 38-28-42. At the beginning I had black hair everywhere, now gray, almost white, hair and only on my head. I am gifted with green eyes.

Sarah and Robin Part 3

I have moved to North Carolina and met what I hope is a new love, Sarah. Read about our start in "Sarah and Robin Part 1."

This story is a continuation of Sarah and Robin Part 2.

We had come close to actually making love twice that day, once on the beach and once in the shower. Now we sat on my deck overlooking the ocean sipping wine and holding hands. There was something about being older that slowed life and made it all the more delicious.

I looked over at Sarah and asked if she would stay with me. I remember thinking that was a romantic way to ask her to sleep with me that night. She stood, took my hand as though asking me to also stand and replied: "As long as we both want me too." She took my face in both her hands and with eyes open kissed me gently but meaningfully. Looking in her eyes while kissing her melted me.

When we first met, Sarah, while talking about her divorce, bragged about knowing the divorce was not about sex because she was a great lover. I did not know it at the time but she was about to prove it.

Sarah held my hand and said: "Come with me, you're mine tonight."

Something about the way she said it, her confidence, made every nerve stand at attention, every fibre of my being surrender. She lead me to the bedroom where sometime in the evening she had turned down the covers. Moonlight was shining through the window, she had earlier raised the blinds. The hall light added some additional light.

She stood in front of me and took my clothes off one garment at a time and with each piece of clothing kissed gently what she revealed. She spent much time on what I would later learn was her favorite part of me my breasts. When she got to my panties she stopped left them on and with her hands on my shoulders pushed me gently to sit on the bed.

It was her turn. She at first turned away from me and started to strip. As she worked her top up her back she revealed her tattoos one at a time and then turned to face me with the tee shirt against her chest. Her breasts were revealed one at a time and in a way that showed them to be what they were, large, perfect and inviting.

Sarah then approached me and stood in front of me. She leaned forward, almost offering those lovely breasts to my eyes and kissed me gently. As the kiss ended her lips were saying pull my panties down but only to my knees. She then stepped away slightly, turned facing away from me, bent forward at the waist exposing her beautiful self to me and said: "Pull them to the floor." To do that I had to lean forward and my face was only inches away from her. I could see in the moonlight that she was wet. The first scent of her filled me. Then Sarah said, no commanded: "Kiss it." I leaned in and kissed her as near her clit as I could. My lips cane away wet. Her taste matched her smell musky and salty. I grasped her hips and tried to pull her into my face but she pushed my hands away and said: "Not yet! My turn first."

After sexily kicking her panties away she knelt in front of me and told me to stand. She reached up and cupped my breasts sending shock waves through me. As she moved her hands down my sides she stopped to caress and kiss my belly. When her hands reached my hips her mouth followed. As she pulled my panties down and off she threw them into the room with hers. As her tongue traced the outline on my labia I was dripping and she looked up at me, in my eyes and told me I smelled and tasted delicious.

I was sure she would next go down on me but she didn't. I wanted her so much I was going to scream but instead she reached down, grasped my knees and began to push them up watching my face the whole time. Up and out, always watching my face. I was very flexible then so it was not uncomfortable and i was curious. What was she doing. Finally with my thighs at opposite right angles to my body, she pushed out and pivoted my hips out toward her.

I looked down at myself, never before so exposed. My Butt hole my kitty everything. She lowered her head and gently at first then more forcefully devoured me. Sarahs tongue and mouth were on me, licking me and probing both holes. Never before was I brought to the edge so often only to have her change and bring me back again. When I finally exploded it was like no other in my life. It went on for what seemed like forever. Yes I screamed, yes I later cried. Sarah turned me inside out. She was indeed a great lover.

Next it's my turn.