Sarah and Robin Pt. 02

Story Info
Sara and Robin return to the cabin.
972 words
4.31
10.1k
9

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, a little about me. As i write this I am a sixty-three year old, still sexually active, bi, very submissive woman. When this bi- submissive adventure started I was a 35 year old straight housewife and business consultant living with a loving husband. When 35, I was at about 125 pounds, today 140. I am still 5 foot 7 inches tall of course. Some things have moved around a bit, what were 36 Cs are now 38 Ds. I was, I thought, a perfect 36-24-39 now I'm a perfect 38-28-42. At the beginning I had black hair everywhere, now gray, almost white, hair and only on my head. I am gifted with green eyes.

Sarah and Robin Part 2

I have moved to North Carolina and met what I hope is a new love, Sarah. Read about our start in "Sarah and Robin Part 1."

This story is a continuation of our first sexual encounter on the beach.

I was pleased but surprised by Sarah at the beach. I should have seen the hints that there was more to this straight, divorced, older woman but completely missed the signs. What happened right after had me wondering. Instead of what I would have expected, cuddling or kissing, Sarah got off me and returned to her towel without a word. After a while she looked over at me and said: "I'm sorry, I got carried away. It wont happen again." It was then that I realized that perhaps as crazy as it sounds, she was only using my body to masturbate.

I told her I actually enjoyed it and would not mind if it happened again. She just smiled. After a while we dressed and started the walk back to the cabins. As we walked she spoke about how embarrassed she was by what she did. Sarah told me that when I was putting lotion on her she felt aroused. When my hands touched between her legs it set her near the edge. She told me that she thought that if we just changed and I stopped touching her it would be ok. Then when I didn't get on my stomach as she expected and she looked between my legs and touched my, her words "oh so beautiful", breasts it was over and she had to get to an orgasm. Sarah again apologized for using my body to do it. I stopped walking, took her hand, looked into her eyes and told her: "Did you not see that I had one too."

I swear she blushed, looked at me and said: "I'm so glad. I feel better." We held hands the rest of the way to the cabin as she told me about Linda.

Linda was the woman Sarah and her ex had a threesome with. Sarah explained that when Linda agreed to the threesome she was relieved because she was a long time friend, she was married so no STD issues, and as admittedly attractive as she was, Sarah did not see her as a threat to her marriage. There was, however, something she didn't count on, something she did not realize until later.

The day after the threesome Sarah realized that when Linda, while being given oral sex by Sarahs husband, said to Sarah: "I have wanted this since we met" she was NOT talking about Sarahs husbands oral skills.

At lunch a week later, as they talked, Sarah flat out asked her about the comment. Linda answered honestly and directly that yes she had always wanted a physical relationship with her. Sarah, flustered and not knowing exactly what to say just said: "Do you mean sex?"

Linda did not answer but rather kissed Sarah.

As we walked along the beach, Sarah told me that the kiss changed something in her. Suddenly It was ok to be sexually kissed by another woman and return the kiss. Sarah went on to explain that when it happened they were in Lindas house and as they say, one kiss led to another, and very quickly to the bedroom. Sarah explained that what really happened that was most important was that Sarah from then on became sexually aroused by women, something she had never experienced before. Sarah ended by explaining that is what happened in the dunes.

As we approached the cabins I kiddingly asked Sarah: "Would you like to come in and help me prepared dinner?" We decided on salad but first a shower to wash off the beach sand. The cabin had outdoor showers so we both went in together. That was remarkably the first time Sarah and I were really intimate as we washed each other. Her body was amazing.

I had to bend over to wash her legs, oh those thighs, and in the fading daylight her tan so highlighted her mound and butt as to set my head spinning. Everything about her was erotic. She said out loud what I only thought and never spoke. Dirt talk? I don't know but a huge turn on. When I commented that she had marvelous butt cheeks she asked me to wash between them. When I spread them and washed her hole she told me she loved to be touched there and even went as far as letting her husband have anal sex. She said out load what I needed as a road map to please her so I started doing the same.

As Sarah was washing my breasts I told her they had a direct line to my clit and I could have an orgasm If she just sucked them. At the mention of the word clit her hand moved between my legs and was gently searching my labia to find it. When she did I told her: "Oh yes Sarah, right there." I was going to like talking to this woman.