Sarah and Robin Pt. 06

Story Info
As Sarah returns Robin meets Pamela.
1.6k words
4.34
5k
3

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, a little about me. As i write this I am a sixty-three year old, still sexually active, bi, very submissive woman. When this bi- submissive adventure started I was a 35 year old straight housewife and business consultant living with a loving husband. When 35, I was at about 125 pounds, today 140. I am still 5 foot 7 inches tall of course. Some things have moved around a bit, what were 36 Cs are now 38 Ds. I was, I thought, a perfect 36-24-39 now I'm a perfect 38-28-42. At the beginning I had black hair everywhere, now gray, almost white, hair and only on my head. I am gifted with green eyes.

I have moved to North Carolina and met what I hope is a new love, Sarah. Read about our start in "Sarah and Robin Part 1."

This story is a continuation of Sarah and Robin Part 5.

...December came and I was feeling alone, very alone. It was perhaps time to move on. Sarah was gone and the beach in the Winter is not a good place to be if your mind is not in a good place. On the second of December I started to pack.

I awoke on the third of December to the sound of my phone ringing. It was Sarah. She was coming home and told me to pick her up at the airport on Friday.

A week before Sarah's phone call I called and set up a meeting with the company that managed our cabin rental. It was time to move on. The meeting was set for the following day with the owner of the company. That morning it actually felt good to dress up a little for the meeting. Just for me, I wore my best skinny jeans, a white mens shirt just back from the laundry and red heels. It did not matter how I looked, I felt great with renewed self confidence. As I looked in the mirror on the way out I thought "Girl you clean up great!"

When I arrived I was greeted by the same chatty young lady. She told me if I would just have a seat Miss Pamela would be right with me. I had no sooner sat down when the door opened and Miss Pamela came out of her office to get me. As she shook my hand she apologized for keeping me waiting, unexpected phone call and all that. I told her I barely had time to sit down. We left to lobby and entered her office.

Miss Pamela was a tall, maybe 5' 10" very attractive black woman. She wore a navy blue business outfit, a jacket and skirt and a white blouse. Some jewelry but nothing overboard. She had very short coal black hair cut in a boy cut that was quite sexy. As I looked at her I could see in her face Asian, White and Black features. I would later learn that Miss Pamela was indeed mixed race with even a little American Indian in there somewhere.

If you read my stories you know I really believe that initial chemistry is important in any relationship. The chemistry I was feeing at the moment we sat down was strong.

We sat opposite each other at a low table. When she sat it became obvious that the skirt of her suit was slit up the side. As the skirt slipped open somewhat revealing her beautiful chocolate brown thigh I thought I saw the start of the curve of her butt. I am indeed a naughty woman.

We had just sat down when she stood to get some papers from her desk. As she stood she took her jacket off and put it on the back of the chair. As she turned I could see she had large breasts, the jacket hid them well but they tested the blouse. Pamela then walked to the desk and as she leaned over the desk to get the papers her skirt drew tight against her butt. Lovely. As she sat back down the shirt slipped away again and I saw a peek of white panties.

We talked about many things. I learned she owned the company, bought it two years ago, and she was single, had never married. At one point she asked if I had met Sarah. I told her I had and that we had done lots of things together and had become, I thought, good friends. Pamela told me that she had socialized with Sarah when Sarah first moved back but only once or twice.

As we finished our business I told her I was sorry we had not met when I first moved back. It would have been nice to get to know her better. She told me that I would be back and she would like very much to get to know me as well then.

As we stood, she approached me and gave me a hug, a hug I thought (hoped) lasted too long, a hug I returned. Instead of the usual kiss on the cheek she actually kissed me lightly on the lips, eyes open, on the lips.

She had her hands on my upper arms and asked me what I was doing that night and would I like to come to her house for a drink, a swim and dinner? I agreed to be there at 7:00.

I went home and walked the beach. Thinking about next steps in my life I actually thought very little about Miss Pamela. I do remember thinking how terrible I would actually be at seducing anyone. The chemistry was there but there was no way this younger woman and I would end up in bed.

Back at the cabin I showered and dressed for the evening. I really only had my one piece bathing suit and the way too sexy one. Oh, hell I'll go with sexy. Packed it in a small bag. Picked a bottle of wine and headed out.

When I arrived Pamela greeted me at the door with a hug. Beautiful home, very very modern and so different from my cabin. She thanked me for the wine. We opened it, and in the kitchen, poured two glasses and toasted my fresh start away from North Carolina.

She was wearing a bathing suit coverup and asked if I wanted to change into my bathing suit. I said yes and she took me to her bedroom to change. Beautiful huge room with a king size four poster bed. As i sat on the edge of the bed to change I happened to look up at the ceiling. Mirrors, the entire bed had mirrors above it!

We went out to the pool where she had set out our food and drinks. the evening was warm, with a near full moon and clear skies.

When I took off my coverup she was watching. I turned away from her to put my coverup on the chair. I did it on purpose, hey, if I have anything its a great butt, might as well show it off. She smiled and complemented my suit as daring and brave. She further complemented me by saying I had a perfect body for it.

I watched as she took her top off. She was naked underneath, not a stich. She said she hoped I didn't mind but at home she is basically a nudist. I smiled and took my suit off.

Pamela and I drank and ate and laughed and talked the evening away naked sitting in her courtyard. We swam and enjoyed the night. I loved being with her.

About Pamela, her body was nothing short of spectacular. I had never been with a black woman and she had me spellbound.

As we got out of the pool at one point we ended up standing face to face. I found myself staring at her mouth, her lips, those beautiful lips. She saw I was vulnerable and leaned in and kissed me. Kissed me, softly at first then more intensely, then I was in her arms and her tongue was in my mouth ever so gently.

Pamela took my hand and led me out of the pool area back into the house. In the hall leading to her bedroom she stopped, pushed me hard against the wall pushed her body against mine and kissed me again, kissed me hard and pushed her tongue deep into my mouth. She then backed away for a moment and said: "When I kiss you I want you to suck my tongue, suck it hard, suck it like you were sucking a beautiful cock." She then kissed me again and I did as she said.

In the bed room she pushed me onto the bed and climbed up on me. She put her breasts in my face and told me to suck them. While I was licking and sucking her she put her hand between my legs. I was wet but she was pushing hard very hard.

When she shifted position I saw it. She had on the same gold necklace as Sarah had given me. I asked her about it and she said that no Sarah had not given it to her. It was the other way around. She had given one to Sarah. She saw I was Sarahs woman the moment I walked into her office but tonight I was hers.

As I looked in the mirrors over the bed I saw her lower herself onto my face and I did as I was required to do. I felt her tongue exploring me.