Sarah and Robin Pt. 05

Story Info
Who would have thought spanking could be fun.
1k words
4.19
7.3k
3

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, a little about me. As i write this I am a sixty-three year old, still sexually active, bi, very submissive woman. When this bi- submissive adventure started I was a 35 year old straight housewife and business consultant living with a loving husband. When 35, I was at about 125 pounds, today 140. I am still 5 foot 7 inches tall of course. Some things have moved around a bit, what were 36 Cs are now 38 Ds. I was, I thought, a perfect 36-24-39 now I'm a perfect 38-28-42. At the beginning I had black hair everywhere, now gray, almost white, hair and only on my head. I am gifted with green eyes.

I have moved to North Carolina and met what I hope is a new love, Sarah. Read about our start in "Sarah and Robin Part 1."

This story is a continuation of Sarah and Robin Part 4.

She looked at me and said: "If you ever want out, no words are necessary, simply take this off and hand it to me and walk away. I will, if necessary, do the same.

As Autumn changed to Winter Sarah and I settled into a routine. Every day the weather allowed, we walked the beach. In the evening we often started a fire and made love in front of that fire. Over time our love making changed in that we became partners in pleasing each other. It became so much less about self and more about giving to the other. I felt we had really moved to making love and not just having sex.

Sarah fell into her natural self and our relationship reflected that natural dominance. She would seldom demand anything. She would suggest that I would look better in blue and I would change. She would suggest her car needed to be washed and I would wash it.

As Thanksgiving approached she was spending more and more time, often a few days at a time, in her cabin away from me. We had a crisis when I went to her cabin, entered without knocking, and found her on the phone. She was visibly angry, pointed to the door and I turned and left. A short time later she entered my cabin still visibly angry.

Sarah walked over to me in the kitchen and with her hands on my shoulders, told me: "You will never enter my cabin without knocking! Do you understand? You will never listen in while I'm on the phone! Do you understand?" Intimidated and surprised at her anger I simply nodded yes. She became even more angry and screamed at me: "Is that how you answer me?"

I recovered slightly and said: "No Ma'am, I'm sorry Sarah."

Still angry and still screaming she said: "NO! Not good enough, take your clothes off, every fucking thing, NOW!" Something had happened on that phone call, I just knew it and I was going to pay for it. Now naked, standing in front of her she grabbed my arm and pulled me into the living area. She told me to bend over the living room chair as she pushed me down. Sarah was pushing my shoulder into the pillow and spanking me with her hands. One cheek then the other, over and over. I lost count after ten.

The stings of the slaps hurt, hurt a lot but they were also...well, delicious. The anticipation of the next slap was almost as exciting as the sting. Each slap went electrically right to my clit and I felt myself getting aroused. The one thing I feared the most, physical pain was turning me on. I was almost 60 years old, getting spanked by another woman and I was getting aroused. I felt emotionally more like a slut that I ever had. I had never surrendered more or loved surrendering more. I had never been this submissive physically and emotionally dependent on any person in my life as I was at that moment. My voice was saying: "Please stop, I'm sorry, please stop" but my emotions were saying: "I'm so close, please don't stop, more, harder, much much harder."

Sarah saw that I was wet, almost flowing. She stopped spanking me and spoke. "Robin, is this spanking turning you on you fucking little slut?"

I answered between sobs: "Yes Ma'am. I'm sorry. Please stop. Please forgive me." She moved the hand holding me down to my back and told me to spread my legs wide. Confused, I did as she said. Then I felt it, she slapped my labia and clit hard. I thought the pain was awful but as it swept through me I realized I was on the edge of an orgasm. It happened with the next slap, an orgasm unlike any I had experienced before, a sweeping all consuming orgasm. As her hand came down again and her fingers hit my clit it swept over me and consumed me.

We had learned something about me Sarah would use to please me and herself often in the future. Sarah told me once that she felt powerful spanking me and powerful giving pleasure and she loved me for letting her experience both at the same time.

Life returned to normal but Sarah started spending more and more time at her cabin away from me. Just before Thanksgiving she told me I would be driving her to the airport in the morning so I should be sure my car was fueled and ready. No discussion, no explanation She was gone.

I left messages on her house phone hoping she would pick them up.

Nothing, two weeks of nothing. Thanksgiving came and went. I did hear from my husband, oh yeah, what was I going to do about that?

He told me his contract had been extended six months and we really should plan for me to visit. We never did.

December came and I was feeling alone, very alone. I was thinking it was time to move on. The beach in the Winter is not a good place to be if your mind is not in a good place. On the second of December I started to pack.

I awoke on the third of December to the sound of my phone ringing. It was Sarah.