Sarah and Robin Pt. 08

Story Info
Sarah returns with a friend.
1.2k words
4.28
6k
3

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, a little about me. As i write this I am a sixty-three year old, still sexually active, bi, very submissive woman. When this bi- submissive adventure started I was a 35 year old straight housewife and business consultant living with a loving husband. When 35, I was at about 125 pounds, today 140. I am still 5 foot 7 inches tall of course. Some things have moved around a bit, what were 36 Cs are now 38 Ds. I was, I thought, a perfect 36-24-39 now I'm a perfect 38-28-42. At the beginning I had black hair everywhere, now gray, almost white, hair and only on my head. I am gifted with green eyes.

I had moved to North Carolina and met what I hoped was a new love, Sarah. Read about our start in "Sarah and Robin Part 1."

This story is a continuation of Sarah and Robin Part 7.

Pamela told me later she had stopped birth control months before and didn't think he would be stupid enough to cum in her. Oops.

She did give me a nice gift that morning, a beautiful gold ankle bracelet with an "Infinity" symbol suspended along the length. I put it on and have worn it since.

Friday was airport day. Sarah was coming home.

Dressed in my best jeans and a white sweater I waited at the airport. The plane was delayed and that made the anticipation worse. One hour became two. I watched as the plane pulled up to the gate and then waited for passengers to exit. As passengers came through the door I watched for her and at last saw her.

Why was I so dependent on this woman. She did not, it seemed, respect me and was clearly using me at every opportunity. I sat and waited and finally she exited the gate area. She was not alone! Sarah was walking, actually holding hands, with a much younger taller woman. Who was this woman?

As she approached she dropped the womans hand and gave me a hug, a sincere warm hug. She whispered in my ear: "Ah, Robin, it's so good to be home. Thank you for coming. Don't worry it will all be ok." She did not wait for a response. Sarah stepped back and gesturing to the woman said: "Robin, this is Beth. Beth say hello to Robin." We shook hands and kissed cheeks. I hate that custom.

We drove back to the cabin with just the usual "how was the flight", BS talk. I wanted to scream: "Sarah, where the fuck have you been? Where the fuck did you go? Who the fuck is this bitch Beth?"

When I tried to ask a related question Sarah shut it down by saying: "Robin, Beth I can imagine you are both confused and want answers. We will discuss this later."

I got an answer of sorts when Beth in response to what Sarah said replied: "Yes Ma'am."

As we approached the cabins Sarah informed us: "Beth, you and I will be staying in my cabin at least for now. Robin, you will remain in yours."

She was back and yet after they left the car with their luggage I was alone again sitting on my deck looking at the moon.

At about my third glass of wine I saw movement on the beach approaching my deck. It was Beth. As she came up the stairs she asked me to please not tell Sarah she came to see me. She had lied to Sarah and told her she was going for a walk on the beach.

In the next 30 minutes I learned that Beth had been with Sarah on and off for a few years and that she felt very strong dependence on Sarah. We agreed to spend more time talking at every opportunity.

Two days went by and I got a visit from Sarah. She told me that I was important to her but so was Beth in very much the same way. She told me I would be moving to her cabin where the three of us would live.

The first day was awkward. Beth and I were dancing around the fact that we had talked and at least Beth and I were wondering what the sleeping arrangements would be in this one bedroom cabin. As the day went on it became clear that Sarah was being openly physically affectionate with both of us.

That afternoon Sarah first noticed my ankle bracelet. I saw her staring at it. She looked at me and asked: "You have met Pamela I see?" I nodded yes. "Did you share yourself (have sex) with her?"

I was honest and nodded yes. "Did Pamela make you have sex with others while I was away?" I hesitated. She said: "You did, I know you did."

She was quiet for a while then stood and took my hand. She led me into the bedroom and asked Beth to follow.

She explained to us both that I had been very naughty and done very bad things. I just knew what was coming but I was wrong. She asked us what we should do about it. I was silent. Beth was silent.

Sarah looked at us both and said: "This is simple. If you want out take off your necklaces and leave. If you stay you must never have sex outside of the three of us unless I tell you to. Understood? Agreed?"

We both said: "Yes Ma'am." I realized at that time that I really had become and loved being submissive to her and dominated by her.

Sarah smiled, stood and said: "I would like you both naked now. You will remain naked as long as I say." We striped as she was speaking.

I just knew, or perhaps hoped, I would be spanked. When we finished she said: "Now look at each other. Do you like what you see?" We both nodded yes.

Sarah said: "It would please me right now to watch you make love."

Nothing happened, no one moved. Sarah sat in the bedroom chair as we stood naked in awkward silence. No one moved, no one spoke.

Sarah waited. After a short time she asked us to come and stand in front of her and face each other. As I looked at Beth and remembered our conversation from only a few nights ago I felt a closeness to her I did not expect. I leaned in and kissed her gently.

She responded by putting one hand on my face sort of pulling me in and putting her other hand around my back again pulling me in.

I put my arms around her and pulled her close. I remember her tongue was asking for more and her hair smelled like coconut. It was thrilling to feel her breasts pushing into mine. I was gone. I felt Beths hand searching between my legs as we drifted to the bed. Beth was a very giving lover. She made me want to give more to surrender to her and I did. I remember her face as she reached her first orgasm. I remember the musk of her taste and the wonderful curve of her bottom as my face found its way between her legs. I remember the soft strength of her thighs as they surrounded me and the feel of her feet on my back as she opened to me.

In the morning as I awoke the three of us were a tangled mass of limbs in the big bed.